What do we got?
16岁男性 从高处摔下
16-year-old male, fall from height,
意识未受损伤
no loss of consciousness.
他掉在了水里
He landed in water.
没有可见伤痕 心跳130
No visible injuries, heart rate's 130.
贾拉 我们飞起来了
Jarah? We flew!
我们飞起来了 老兄
We flew, man.
他们都服了致幻剂
They both took LSD.
好吧 创伤一室
All right, trauma one.
为什么他们总是觉得自己能飞
Why do they always think that they can fly?
干得好 亚当斯
Oh, nice job, Adams.
经典
Classic.
他们吃太多了
They ate too much.
-怎么了 -我害怕南瓜
- What? - I'm scared of pumpkins.
气味啊 质感啊 它的一切
The smell, the texture, everything.
南瓜香料 面包
Pumpkin spice? Bread?
蜡烛
Candles?
我对你做什么了
What did I ever do to you?
是马什医生 创伤警报
It's Dr. Marsh. Trauma alert.
只说了"模拟实验室"
It just says "Sim Lab."
模拟实验室有伤患
There's a trauma in the sim lab?
你们最好去吧
You'd better go.
收到创伤警报后不应该
It shouldn't take you five minutes
五分钟才赶到
to respond to a trauma page.
伤患在哪儿
Where's the trauma?
自从我们在非手术治疗中
Ever since we moved towards more minimally invasive techniques
更多地使用微创技术以来
in nonsurgical management,
实习生接受开放性创伤培训的机会
interns have had less and less opportunity
越来越少
to train on open traumas.
对 钝伤 刺伤 开放性伤口
Right, that's blunt trauma, penetrating trauma, open wounds.
格蕾-斯隆纪念医院
每家医院可能不是每天都能看到
Every hospital may not see them everyday,
但你们还是需要学习
but you still need to learn them.
你们会的 今晚开始
And you will. Starting tonight.
每年 亨特医生都会开展一个创伤培训活动
Every year, Dr. Hunt runs a trauma training session,
通常是在停车场 使用假人
usually in the parking lot with dummies.
今年...
This year...
新鲜组织的尸体
Fresh tissue cadaver.
真实的身体 假血
Real body, fake blood.
-不用谢 -万圣节快乐
- You're welcome. - Happy Halloween.
32岁男性 左胸有刺伤
Okay, 32-year-old male, stab wound to the left chest,
血压90/40 心动过速120 血氧含量80大几
B.P. Is 90/40, tachy in the 120s, sats in the high 80s.
那我们怎么办
Oh, w-what are we supposed to do?
救他
Save him.
-来吧 -好
- Come on. - Uh, okay.
-对不起 -这是我的
- Sorry. - That's mine.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
实习医生格蕾
第十九季 第四集
他胸腔积血 放一根胸管
He has a hemothorax. Prep for a chest tube.
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce.
连枷胸 告诉我原因
Flail chest. Tell me why.
因为他有五根肋骨断裂移位
Because he has five broken and displaced ribs,
破坏了胸壁的稳定性
which disrupted the stability of the chest wall.
他的情况稳定后 我们得给他拍个CT
After we stabilize him, we have to get him to C.T.
贾拉 天啊 那是我儿子
Jarah! Oh, God, that's my son!
他怎么了
What happened to him?
哈桑先生 我是皮尔斯医生 这是格里菲思医生
Mr. Al-Hasan, I'm Dr. Pierce. This is Dr. Griffith.
你儿子摔得很重
Your son has had a serious fall
胸部严重受伤
and sustained severe injures to his chest.
他去朋友家学习 看恐怖电影
He went to a friend's house to study and watch a scary movie.
急救人员说他们有证据
The EMTs said they found evidence
显示他们可能服用了致幻剂
that they may have taken LSD.
不会 那 那不可能
No. That's-- That's not possible.
贾拉和里维 他们是先修课程的学生
Jarah and River, they're A.P. Students.
他们是实验室搭档 他们不吸毒
They're lab partners. They don't do drugs.
天啊
Oh, God!
贾拉 求求你们 做点什么
Jarah! Please, do something!
他的血氧含量在下降 我要一个插管托盘
His sats are dropping. I need an intubation tray!
准备好胸管
Get that chest tube ready!
让他出去
Get him out of here.
先生 请跟我来
Sir, if you could just come with me.
有消息我们通知你
We'll keep you updated.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
很好
Good.
-他们带走贾拉了吗 -带走了
- Did they take Jarah? - They did.
所以我们才从屋顶上跳下来
That's why we jumped off the roof.
蝙蝠在追我们
The bats were looking for us.
急救人员带他去治疗了
The paramedics took him for medical treatment.
他是我最好的朋友
He's my best friend.
我不会让蝙蝠带走他
I couldn't let the bats take him.
里维 你非常非常幸运
River, you are extremely lucky.
你只是摔在水里
You only hit water.
他伤得很重
He's severely injured.
我告诉他很安全
I told him it was safe.
你还是个青少年
Well, you're a teenager.
你的前额皮层都没发育好
Your prefrontal cortex isn't fully formed.
加上你还吸了致幻剂 那能安全就怪了
And you combine that with LSD, and nothing is safe.
有人会来给你抽血
Someone's gonna come take your blood.
别乱走 懂吗
Don't move, okay?
我们需要开条通路来给他输血
Okay, we need access to give him blood.
好 那准备给他做颈内穿刺
Okay, let's prep for an I.J.
不行 他已经做了颈总动脉置管了
No, that's where he's cannulated!
-那就开股骨通路 -默认气道通畅
- He needs a femoral line. - Consider an airway secure.
股骨通路已经开好 继续
Femoral line has been placed. Move on.
刀口怎么处理
What about the entry wound?
血压现在60/40了
B.P.'s 60/40 now.
哔 哔 哔
Beep. Beep. Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!
-快点 -来了
- Come on! - Got it.
完整的新鲜遗体很罕见
Fully intact fresh tissue cadavers are rare.
用点心 他们每副要近一万块钱
Be mindful. They can cost up to $10,000.
-这比我的房♥子还贵 -你住在小货车里
- That's more than my house! - You live in a van.
-所以啊 -好吧 他叫什么名字
- Exactly! - Okay, what's his name?
-他是一具尸体 -他是个患者
- He's a cadaver. - He's a patient!
知道他的名字让他更像人
Knowing their names humanizes them.
我的天 就叫他克里斯好了
Oh, my God, just call him Chris.
你们中处理克里斯的问题方法最好的一位
Whoever uses the best critical-thinking skills on Chris
明天能和我一起上一台腋股旁路搭桥
will scrub in with me on an ax-fem bypass tomorrow.
血压还是60/40
BP's 60/40 still.
给我刀 刀 我要做紧急开胸
Scalpel. Scalpel. I'm gonna do an emergency thoracotomy!
我先做一步
Not if I do it first!
不 不是这样
No, no!
-你好 尼克 -好吧
- Hi, Nick. - Oh, okay.
-挺有意思 -好吧
- That's funny. - All right.
大家都去上洗手间
Okay, everyone pee.
特别是你 爱丽丝
But I'm really looking at you, Ellis.
-我去拿我的包 -好的
- I'm gonna go get my bag. - Okay.
干嘛
What?
你的吓人功夫得练练
You need to work on your scare game.
什么 你不 你不觉得我很吓人吗
What, you don't-- you don't think I'm scary?
我 我怎么看不重要
I-- You know, it's not about me.
好吧 也许是这个床单的问题
Well, maybe it's the sheet.
不♥穿♥它的话我可怕多了
I'm a lot scarier without the sheet.
你确定你不介意我们走开吗
Okay, you're sure you don't mind if we go?
贝利和爱丽丝没多久就会被那堆糖果迷住了
Bailey and Ellis will crash from all that sugar in minutes.
你们就把佐拉送去参加睡衣派对
You guys just drop Zola off at her slumber party
然后去欢度良宵就好了
and then go have a night.
-那好 -你一个人能行吗
- Yeah. - Are you okay?
我们可以留下
I mean, we can stay.
没事 她自从那会后就没有外宿过了
No, she just hasn't spent the night out, you know,
就是那次发作后 所以
since the episodes started, so...
-懂了 -她看起来很想去
- Okay. - Yeah. I mean, she seems like she wants to go.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表