《雌雄大盗》怎么样
Bonnie and Clyde.
被枪杀了
Shot to death.
那就Bailey和Addison吧
Bailey and Addison?
美国英雄
American heroes.
Kyle五点后接她可以吗
Is it okay if Kyle picks her up after five?
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
不
No.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
对 你帮得够多了
Yeah. You're doing plenty.
她们到了
Oh, they're here.
- 先挂了 - Susan吗
- I gotta go. - Susan?
- Montgomery医生吗 - 是我
- Dr. Montgomery? - Yes. That's me.
感谢来接我
Thanks so much for the ride.
我没想到诊所服务这么完善
I didn't realize the clinic was such a full-service operation.
其实 Bailey女士也是医生
Well, Dr. Bailey is also a surgeon.
对 这只是我俩的副业
Yeah, this is just our side hustle.
- 喝水吗 - 好的 谢谢
- Water? - Ah, yes. Thank you.
系好安全带
Seat belts.
您确定手术室不需要帮忙吗
Are you sure no one needs an assist in the O. R.?
或者急诊室呢
Or...pit?
平结是所有打结的基础
The square knot is the foundation for all knots.
每天15分钟的练习非常值得投入
15 minutes a day is a good investment in time.
该死 太松了
Damn it. Too loose.
是哦 你的患者还在出血
Yeah, your guy's still bleeding.
哎呀 希望那不是他的脸
Oh, I hope that's not his face.
- 或者肾 - 或者心脏
- Or his liver. - Or his heart.
9-1-1.
- 希望不是需要缝合的人 - 有好病例吗
- Oh, God forbid it's someone who needs stitches. - Something good?
- 还不知道 - 急诊室吗
- I don't know yet. - The pit?
Scout Lincoln在日托有紧急情况
啊 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
你确定你儿子还没发现我俩的事吗
You sure your son hasn't got us figured out?
- 他看着有在怀疑你吗 - 怎么不会呢
- Did he seem suspicious of you? - How could he not be?
吾乃希腊雕塑家之梦 尔等不过凡人
I'm a Greek sculptor's dream, and you're only human.
- 拜托哦 - 说真的
- Oh, please. - No.
跟老板的老妈鬼鬼祟祟一起走
Sneaking around with the boss's mom
并不能给我的表现评价加分吧
is not gonna help my performance review.
这就是我俩之间的事
This is between you and me.
别被Jackson扰乱了你的思绪
Don't let Jackson get all up in your head.
所以 你是说我们得杀掉他
Oh, so, what you're saying is we're gonna have to kill him.
认真点 Tom
Be serious, Tom.
好 行 我自己动手
Okay, fine. I'll kill him myself.
但你可得对付你丈夫
But you got to deal with your husband.
Tom 你就直接告诉我检查结果吧
Tom, could you just please tell me about my scans?
不是我们希望的消息
It's not the news we wanted.
所以肿瘤更大了吗
So, the tumor is bigger?
两毫米
Two millimeters.
两毫米 无所谓啦
Two millimeters? That's nothing.
有所谓的 它在长大
It's not "nothing." It's growing.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 一样
- How you feeling? - The same.
大多数时间挺好 偶尔疼痛
Mostly well. Occasional pain.
两毫米根本不值得这么多口舌
Two millimeters isn't worth this conversation.
Catherine 两个月前 我们也做过检查
Catherine, two months ago, we did a scan
那时候就发现肿瘤在增长
and we noted your tumor had grown.
所以呢
And?
你说了 如果再增长 你会考虑接受更多治疗
And you said if it grew further, you'd consider more treatment.
- 我知道我说了什么 - 它长大了
- I know what I said. - And it grew.
两毫米
Two millimeters.
你儿子以为你还在缓解期
Your son thinks you're still in remission.
- 两毫米而已 - 那就不算是缓解
- It's two millimeters! - It's not remission.
你需要更多治疗
You need more treatment.
也必须告诉你丈夫和你儿子
And you need to talk to your husband and your son
让他们知道你的情况
and let them know what's going on.
你必须记着 这栋大楼上刻着我的名字
And you need to remember that my name is on this building.
所以我才能决定我需要什么
So I'll be the one to decide what I need.
我收到有关Scout Lincoln的信息
I got a text about Scout Lincoln.
发生什么意外了吗 他还好吗
Something about an accident? Is he okay?
他挺好 就是尿了
He's fine. He's just wet.
我们上周给他换了备用衣服
We used his backup clothes last week
- 一直没送干净的过来 - 好吧
- and we never got new ones. - Okay...
我们试过联♥系♥家长 两位都在手术中
We tried his parents, but they're both in surgery.
今早你送来时 留过联♥系♥方式
We had your information from this morning.
什么 所以我就要...
What? So I'm supposed to...
有些家长在礼品店买♥♥过合适的衣服
A few parents have found clothes at the gift shop.
你肯定也不想他不舒服吧
I'm sure you don't want him to be uncomfortable.
Tina会带Emily和Colette一起回家
Tina's bringing Emily home with Colette
所以你可以下班之后去接她
so you can pick her up there after work.
我把钢琴课取消了
I canceled the piano lesson
你能去买♥♥水果干和泡芙球吗
and can you pick up fruit snacks and Pirate's Booty?
这周轮到我们带零食去踢球了
It's our week to bring the snacks to soccer.
Martha说等我检查完了 她会来接我
Martha said she'll come get me when I'm done.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
我也爱你 拜
Love you, too. Bye.
我的钥匙呢
What'd I do with my keys?
你们接我时 我拿着了吧
I had them when you picked me up, right?
抱歉 我不记得了
I'm sorry. I don't remember.
不用抱歉
Don't be.
本来我很有条理的
I'm usually ready for anything
但这次异位妊娠完全是计划之外
but ectopic pregnancy wasn't on my calendar.
我现在一团糟
It kinda threw me.
完全理解
Totally understandable.
手链
Bracelets.
我女儿做的
My daughter makes them.
拿一条 哎呀
Take one. Heck...
两条给你们
Take two, please.
她做的手链已经够密西西比河这边每人一条了
She's made enough for everyone this side of the Mississippi.
但能让她忙起来 不打扰我收拾去上班
But it keeps her busy when I'm trying to get ready for work.
我们懂的 我们也有孩子
We get it. We have kids.
你的女儿多大了
How old's your daughter?
五岁了
Five.
下周就六岁了
She turns six next week.
太可爱了
Ooh, sweet.
她只想要一个生日礼物...
She only asked for, one present...
一个妹妹
a sister.
她一直把宝宝叫圣代
She's been calling the baby Sundae
因为她喜欢吃冰淇淋
'cause she loves ice cream.
我之后还能怀孕的 对吗
I can still get pregnant after this, right?
如果不做进一步的影像检查 是很难判断的
It's hard for me to know without doing further imaging tests.
不过有这种可能性
But it is possible.
Montgomery医生
Dr. Montgomery?
这是不是很糟糕
This is bad, right?
IDH抑制剂 CDK抑制剂 免疫检查点抑制剂...
IDH inhibitors, CDK inhibitors, immune checkpoint inhibitors...
拜托 我不喜欢用抑制剂
Please. I'm not one for inhibition.
之前的我很感谢这一点
And historically I've been grateful for that.
但这些临床试验表明...
But these trials have really...
我已经做过免疫治疗了
I've already done one of these.
- 而且有效 - 是有效
- And it helped. - It helped.
但让我感觉生不如死
But it made me feel like absolute hell.
我是说我会考虑接受更多治疗
I said I would consider more treatment.
我也做了 但不是我想要的
I did. It's not what I want.
好吧 这次不为自己 就当为了我
Okay, so don't do it for you, do it for me.
想想看 这次是你欠我的
If you think about it, you really owe me one.
我在接受帮助了 希望能安慰到你
I'm getting help, if that makes you feel any better.
我在巴厘岛见了一位医师
I met a medicine man in Bali.
在秘鲁见了一位萨满
I met a shaman in Peru.
学了能量医学和频率医学的知识
I learned all about energy medicine and frequency medicine
这些疗法不会让我觉得像在受罪
medicines that don't make me feel like I'm suffering.
那是因为这些都没用
That's because they don't work.
那是你的想法
According to you.
有一位针灸师减轻了我的痛苦
I have an acupuncturist who's done more for my pain
比你开的那些药都管用
than any pill you ever prescribed.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表