I'll never forget it.
你提到房♥车?
Did you say house-van?
你睡在车里?
Yeah, you sleep in a van?
我没钱把它从扣押处弄出来 所以今晚不会
Uh-- Well, I can't afford to get it out of impound, so not tonight.
不管怎样 谢谢你们
Anyway, thank you.
艾米姨妈 你是怎么做到的?
Aunt Amy, how did you do it?
我是怎么做到什么的?
How did I do what?
你怎么做到不去理会别人的看法?
How did you stop caring what other people think?
我妈妈 你的姐♥妹♥们♥ 她们谈起你就像…
My mom, your sisters, they talk about you like...
就像你根本不在乎别人的看法
like you don't give a flying crap what anybody else thinks,
她们对此还有点嫉妒
and, like, they're a little jealous of that.
我想知道你是怎么做到的
I want to know how you did it.
因为今天我本想为一个患者争取一下
Because I wanted to fight for a patient today.
我的直觉告诉我她需要什么
My gut told me everything she needed.
我没这么做 因为我担心别人的看法
And I didn't do it because I was worried about what other people would think.
我担心会惹上麻烦
I was worried about getting in trouble.
你想知道实情吗?
You want to know the truth?
实情是 我非常在乎别人的看法
The truth is, I care deeply what other people think.
但如果我觉得是对的 我还是会去做
And then I do what I think is right anyway.
我吃了不少苦头以后才明白的
But I learned that the hard way.
我经历了很多艰难困苦
I had to live a lot of life
最后变成我喜欢和尊重的那种人
before I became the kind of person I like and respect.
我的患者今天去世了
My patient died today.
我本应该争取一下
I should have fought.
让人欣慰的是 你体会那种痛苦
The good news is, you let that pain soak in.
下一次你就会去努力争取
Next time, you will fight.
你找到住处了吗 薛波?
Did you ever find a place to live, Shep?
我找到一家青年旅舍 但是有蟑螂
Uh, I found a youth hostel with a roach problem.
还有 请不要叫我薛波
And please don't call me Shep.
那就不要叫我艾米姨妈
Then don't call me Aunt Amy.
是这个吗?
Is that it?
直接从烤箱里出来 来自遥远的面包店
Straight from the oven from the faraway baker.
你绝对是最棒的
You are truly, madly, deeply the best.
哇 比我想的要大得多
Wow, it's so much bigger than I thought it would be.
勉强能放进我的车 等等 为什么你说大得多?
Barely fit in my car. Wait, what do you mean bigger?
你查过吗?
Did you check it?
我给了他们你的名字 他们给了我一个蛋糕
I gave them your name. They gave me a cake.
梅尔文 犹太教成人礼快乐
已经没时间送回去了
What-- There's no time to take it back.
怎么办?
What do we do?
我们爱你 格蕾医生
嘿
Oh, hey.
梅莉迪丝 快乐
-班上的佼佼者 -什么?
-Top of my class. -What?
在东海岸的一所寄宿学校 我是班上的佼佼者
I was top of my class at an East Coast boarding school
我的同学们都在吸食毒品
where my classmates were doing designer drugs
并通过作弊勉强及格
and cheating their way to a passing grade,
我是班上的佼佼者
I was top of my class.
我在高中时都没喝过酒
And I didn't even drink in high school.
这是起泡苹果酒
This is sparkling cider.
本科阶段我在班上排第二名
Then I was second in my class in undergrad,
因为大三的时候 我得了严重的单核细胞增多症
but that's because I had a brutal case of mono my junior year,
好几周没上学
which took me out for weeks.
但在医学院 我又回到了第一的位置
But in med school, I was back up to number one,
我在梅奥诊所完成了心胸医学研究
and I completed my cardiothoracic fellowship at the Mayo Clinic
然后来到这里
before coming here
把克瑞斯蒂娜·杨 培养成一名心脏外科医生
and training Cristina Yang as a heart surgeon.
我有出色的背景
I have an inarguable pedigree,
但你有点不给我面子 你邀请我参加一个小组
and I find it insulting that you invite me to sit on a panel
来选主任 却没有 考虑把这个职位给我
to choose a chief without stopping to consider offering me the job.
泰蒂 这家医院刚恢复正常运作
Teddy, this hospital just came out of a shutdown.
贝莉医生和格蕾医生 都辞掉了你说的那份工作
Dr. Bailey and Dr. Grey both quit the job that you're talking about,
她们的背景和你的很相似
and their pedigree is quite similar to yours.
我没想让你做这份工作 因为这个项目非常不稳定
I didn't consider you for the job because it is a flailing program
压力巨大
with a huge amount of stress.
但不管怎样 如果你想要 它就是你的
But by all means, if you want it, it's yours.
-真的?-你同意?
-Really? -Is that a yes?
我可以考虑一下吗?
Can I think about it?
这是怎么回事?
What is going on here?
糟了 她来了 惊喜!
Crap. She's here. Surprise!
惊喜!
Surprise!
好啦 大家伙 可以更好些
Come on, people. You can do better than this.
准备好啦?
Okay. Ready?
惊喜!
Surprise!
你们真是太好了!
Well, this is very thoughtful.
也挺好笑 因为我只是去波士顿
And ridiculous because I'm only going to Boston
我下周可能会在这里
and, you know, I'll probably be here next week.
看在上帝的份上 格蕾 让我们给你敬酒好吗?
For God's sake's, Grey, will you just let us toast you?
梅莉迪丝·格蕾!
Meredith Grey!
很久以前
You know, once upon a time...
你曾是…
you were the...
我的烦恼之源
bane of my existence,
但是你长大了
but no, you grew up
变成…
to become...
我最大的荣耀
one of my greatest points of pride.
我…
I'm...
这…等等
It's-- Wait...
-好吧 你来说 -格蕾医生
-Okay, go. Go. -Dr. Grey.
贝莉医生想说的是…
What Dr. Bailey is trying to say is...
没有你 这个地方将会不一样
this place won't be the same without you.
梅莉迪丝·格蕾
To Meredith Grey.
对!
Hey, hear, hear.
-妈妈 -什么
-Mom? -Yes.
-太棒了 -是吗?
-It was amazing. -Was it?
玛姬姨妈太棒了
Aunt Maggie was amazing.
她当然非常棒
Of course, she's amazing.
我可能想从神经系统改为心肺系统
I think I might want to change from Neuro to Cardio.
你会生气吗?
Will you be mad?
我绝对不会生气
I will absolutely not be mad.
你和尼克谈了吗?
Did you talk to Nick?
有啊
I did.
我们需要赶飞机
We have a plane to catch.
该走啦?
Should we go?
马什医生
Dr. Marsh.
赫尔姆
Helm. Hey.
你在酒吧做什么?
What are you doing behind a bar?
过着我最好的生活 你在酒吧里做什么?
Living my best life. What are you doing at the bar?
今天有点不顺 所以我决定提前收工
Yeah, well, it was a bit of a rough day, so I decided to call it early.
请给我一杯威士忌 加冰块
Can I have a whiskey, rocks, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我很纳闷 格蕾医生不是今天走吗?
I don't get it. Isn't Dr. Grey leaving today?
现在不是有个派对吗?
Isn't her party, like, right now?
对
Yeah.
天哪 你真是个笨蛋
Oh, my God. You're such an idiot.
我已经不在那里工作了 所以我可以告诉你实情
I don't work there anymore, so I'm just going to tell you the truth
而不用假装尊重你糟糕的决定
instead of pretending to respect your awful decision making.
她是梅莉迪丝·格蕾
She's Meredith Grey.
她不好对付 她是完美的 她极其聪明 她关心别人
She's impossible and she's perfect and she's brilliant and she cares.
她有时会很刻薄 但只有在需要的时候
And she can be mean sometimes, but only when she needs to be.
她有时会挺自私
And she can be selfish sometimes
因为她有这个资格
because she has earned that right.
因为某种愚蠢的原因
For some stupid reason,
她喜欢男人 所以她从未爱上过我
she's into men, so she never fell in love with me,
但她爱上了你
but she fell in love with you.
而你却在这里
And you're here?
你有多蠢?
How stupid are you?
他仍然很健康
He's still going strong.
令人惊叹
I'm in awe.
真的是个奇迹
It really is a miracle.
是的
Yes.
没错 这是科学的奇迹 温斯顿
It is. It's a miracle of science, Winston.
具体而言 它是心胸外科的一个奇迹
Specifically, it's a miracle of cardiothoracic surgery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表