天哪 你就不能和他谈谈吗?又不是什么大不了的事
Oh, my God. Will you just talk to him? It's not a big deal.
我又不是你
I am not you.
为什么每一次 像我这样的人感到不安全
Why is it that every time someone like me feels insecure,
一个非常好看的 有魅力的人就会说
a very good looking, charming person is like,
“去做吧! 没什么大不了的! 这很有趣! 会很容易的!”
"Just do it! It's not a big deal! It's fun! It'll be easy!"
还有他讨厌吸血鬼节目
And he hates vampire shows.
我知道你害怕吸血鬼!
I know you're scared of vampires!
你有孩子吗?
So, you got kids?
有
Yes.
好 什么情况?
Okay, what have we got?
埃德加·雷耶斯 38岁 交通事故 没系安全带
Edgar Reyes, 38. MVC, unrestrained driver
胸部有钝性创伤 双侧呼吸减弱
with blunt trauma to the chest. Got diminished breath sounds bilaterally,
血氧饱和度为80% 血压为95/40
satting at 80%. BP is 95/40
插管和针式减压在现场已完成
Intubated and needle decompressions done in the field.
准备好了吗?听我口令 一 二 三 走
You ready? On my count. One, two, three, let's go.
放上X光 他的血氧饱和度在下降
Okay, let's bring in the X-ray. His sats are dropping.
我看到大量的皮下气肿
I'm seeing extensive subcutaneous emphysema.
盘子已经准备好
Plate's already in.
好 开始吧
All right, here we go.
该死的 气管偏移
Damn it. Deviated trachea.
组织中有空气 我无法确定是否有血气胸
I can't make out if there's a hemothorax with all the air in the tissue.
好 没有氧气进入他的肺部
Okay. There's no oxygen getting to his lungs.
收缩压在下降 我们要进行支气管镜检查
His systolic's falling. We should call for bronchoscopy.
到那时他就死了 尤其是他的气道破裂
He'll be dead by then, especially because he has a ruptured airway.
给我一把10号♥刀 手套和杀菌剂
Give me a ten-blade, gloves and betadine.
你到底在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
他可能有气管损伤 我们需要做点什么 不然他就死了
He might have a tracheal injury. We need to do something before he codes.
要等支气管镜检查 这样你就不会盲目地开刀
So wait for the bronchoscopy so you don't go in blind.
我们没有时间去检查每一项
We don't have time for me to check all those boxes.
去呼叫纳吉医生!
Okay? Somebody page Dr. Ndugu!
好 谁能解释我为什么要把罂粟碱
Who can tell me why I am injecting the penis
注射到阴♥茎♥里让它产生勃起?
with papaverine to induce an erection?
喂?
Hello?
-阴♥茎♥必须勃起 -为了取得
In order to place
正确的解剖标记
the correct anatomic markings.
正确 15号♥刀
Correct. 15-blade.
关医生 我应该在 弯曲的长边还是短边做切口?
Dr. Kwan, should I make the incision on the long or short side of the curvature?
短边
Short side.
正确 来吧
Correct. Here we go.
血流通畅 抽吸 关医生
Suction, Kwan.
-关 -蓝色?
-Kwan. -Blue?
-关 -蓝色
-Kwan. -Blue--
另一个人看来更靠谱些
I would have bet my money on the other one.
该死
Crap.
眼睛看着术野 施密特 把那个实习生从手术室地板上弄走
Eyes on the field, Schmidt. Someone get that intern off my O.R. floor.
亚当斯 把他带走
Adams, get him out of here.
我离开后还能回来吗?
If I leave, can I come back?
马上去!
Now!
我有可能在醒来时什么都不记得了?
So there's a chance I won't remember anything when I wake up?
有可能 但我非常擅长我的工作
There's a chance, but I'm very, very good at my job.
别担心 亲爱的 你会好起来的
Don't worry, honey. You'll be fine.
医生告诉保拉 她永远不能吃辛辣的食物
The doctor's told Paula she'd never be able to eat spicy food.
但我每天都在鸡蛋上放辣酱
And I eat hot sauce on my eggs every day.
还记得他们忘了把乳♥头♥还给迪迪?
And remember when they forgot to give Didi her nipple?
谁需要两个乳♥头♥?
Who needs two nipples?
-没事的 -听我说
-It all works out. -You know what?
我们真的需要让她进手术室了
We really need to get her into the operating room.
她的脉搏很微弱 但我会尽快告诉你们最新情况
Her pulse is thready, but I will update you as soon as I can.
我们等着
Be waiting for you.
我们三个
Yeah, all three of us.
-我的脉搏有什么问题?-没事的
-What's wrong with my pulse? -Nothing.
正常 但有时我们需要自己的空间
It's perfect. Sometimes we need our space.
没错 你非常擅长你的工作
You're right. You are very good at your job.
浅木先生 一切都好吗?
Mr. Asaki, is everything all right?
娜塔莉亚让我去买♥♥热巧克力
Natalia sent me to get hot chocolate.
只有当她知道事情 会变得更糟时才会这样做
She only does that when she knows that things are going to get worse.
这是她的方式
It's her tell.
咳血不是康复的标志 对吗?
Coughing up blood is not a sign of recovery, is it?
任何一种癌症都会有 无法预料的并发症
There are always unforeseen complications with any kind of cancer.
她快死了吗?
Is she dying?
你真的应该和你妻子好好谈谈
This is really a conversation you should be having with your wife.
我们至少还有一个月的时间吗?
Do we at least have a month?
一周?
A week?
还有今天?
Do I have today?
我只需要一分钟 我不想让她看到我这个样子
I just need a minute. I don't want her to see me like this.
我不想再给她带来任何痛苦
I don't want to cause her any more pain.
氧饱和度仍在下降 杭特
Oxygen saturation still dropping, Hunt.
-在62% -插管子
Tubes in.
安布袋
Ambu bag.
我们必须做双侧前胸开胸术
We had to do the clam shell
以便清楚地看到气管修复
to get a better visualization of the tracheal repair.
好 氧饱和度在上升
Okay, sats are rising.
好 患者血液流动不稳定
Wow. Okay, patient is hemodynamically unstable.
需要对他进行仔细检查 肯定要做气管修复
He needs an exploration and a definitive tracheal repair.
-好 -走吧
-Alright. -Okay, let's go.
斯库奇医生 1257
Dr. Erica Newton to Trauma 2.
斯库奇医生 1257
Dr. Newton to Trauma 2.
米林医生 你没事吧?
Dr. Millin, are you alright?
我们是娜塔莉亚的医生 她要死了 而我们却站在这里什么都不做
We're Natalia's doctors, and she is dying and we are standing here doing nothing.
你给了她止痛药 这并不是什么都不做
You gave her pain meds. That's not nothing.
她信任我们
She trusted us.
我们应该想尽 一切办法来修复她的心脏
We should be doing everything we can think of to fix her heart.
如果换成你或你妻子 这不正是你想要的吗?
Isn't that what you want if it were you or your wife?
我想成为一名外科医生 因为我们能治病救人
I wanted to become a surgeon because we heal people.
你不能只给他们开药 然后等着看它是否有效
You don't just prescribe them medicine and wait to see if it works.
你把他们推到手术室
You wheel them to the O.R.,
你切开他们的身体进行修复
and then you open them up and then you fix them.
那是我们的工作
That's our job.
而现在我们失败了 我们辜负了娜塔莉亚
And right now, we are failing. We are failing Natalia,
我们辜负了埃利奥特 我不知道该怎么办
we are failing Elliot, and I don't know what to do with that.
这份工作最糟糕的部分 就是你会感到无助
The worst part of this job is the powerlessness you feel
当你知道你无能为力的时候
when you know there's nothing you can do.
是的 你可以带她回手术室
Yes, you can take her back to the O.R.
但我们所做的一切会让她死得更快
But all we would be doing is killing her faster.
最好的外科医生 最好的…
The best surgeons, the best...
学会如何忍♥受 这份工作中最糟糕的部分
learn how to live with the worst part of this job.
准备好啦?
Ready?
好啦
Ready.
-等等 如果我死… -芭芭拉
-Wait. If I die-- -Barbara--
如果卡罗尔会因为摆放 超级碗的装饰品而死
If Carol can die from putting up Super Bowl decorations,
我可能死于脑手术
I can die from brain surgery.
如果我死了 别让她们把我放在盒子里
If I die, do not let them carry me in a box.
我无所谓 让她们把我从车窗扔出去
I don't care. Let them throw me out the car window.
斯科特医生到放射科
Dr. Scott to Radiology.
你的指导医师呢?
Where's your preceptor?
走了 说他已经有他想要的东西
Gone. Said he had what he needed.
那是你在急诊室 做了腔内插管之前还是之后?
Yeah, was that before or after you did an intra cavitary intubation in the ER?
贝莉
You know what, Bailey,
我乐意执行命令和规定
I thrive on order and protocol.
我是一名军人 指挥系统深入骨髓
I am a soldier. The chain of command is in my bones,
但我也知道何时要打破常规来救患者
but I also know when to break the rules to save the patient.
我的执照被暂停 并不是因为我没有行医能力
My license wasn't suspended because of my inability to practice medicine.
它被暂停是因为我根本就不同意法律
It was suspended because I fundamentally disagreed with the law,
因为我做了我觉得正确的事
because I did what I felt was right.
我想拿回我的执照
I want to get my license back, and of course,
我当然想和泰蒂搞好关系
I want to fix things with Teddy,
但如果我今天不这样做
but if I had done anything different today,
那个患者就死了
that patient would be dead.
我做了我认为正确的事
I did what I thought was right.
我不知道还有什么其他方法
I don't know how to do this job any other way.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表