Kwan.
卡门
Hold on.
你给他糖果了吗
Carmen?
或者你看到他吃糖果了吗
没有
No.
会不会 你离开了他一小会儿
我洗了个澡
杭特医生
Dr. Hunt, I...
湍流不应该持续这么久 我们应该飞得再高一点
Turbulence shouldn't last this long. We should go higher.
现在你在告诉飞行员 该怎么做 说得通
Now you're telling the pilots what to do? That tracks.
这是全球变暖
Well, it's global warming.
高空中相互碰撞的气流
Air currents colliding at high altitudes,
使得湍流更难预测
making turbulence harder to predict.
如果有人想知道
In case anyone cares.
哇
Whoa! - Easy.
你没事吧 -对不起 我没事
You okay? - I'm so sorry. I'm fine.
你还想让我说什么
What else do you want me to say?
我当时处境艰难 我很抱歉那样对待你
I was in an awful place. I feel terrible about the way I treated you.
你还坚持你所说的话吗
You still stand by what you said?
我坚持我的道歉
I stand by my apology.
别提什么道歉 艾美莉雅
Forget the apology, Amelia.
你相信你说的是真的吗
Do you believe there's truth to what you said?
我将把我全部的工资给 第一个愿意调换座位的人
I'll give my entire salary to the first person who switches seats.
不值当
Not worth it.
我太苛刻 我太过分
I was harsh, I was out of line,
但我认为我说的有些道理 我想你也知道
but I think there was some truth to what I said and I think you know it.
你应该爱玛姬 而不是与她竞争
You were supposed to love Maggie, not compete with her.
你并不了解我 好吗
You don't know me, okay?
你根本不知道 我必须战胜什么才能走到这一步
You don't have any idea what I had to overcome to get here.
所需要的自律
The discipline that it took.
我家里没有一个医生 甚至没有一个大学毕业生
There's not a single doctor or even college graduate in my family,
而现在我是全国最好的 心脏外科医生之一
and now I'm one of the best heart surgeons in the country.
我被称为渺小 懦夫 失败者
And I've been called small, and a coward, and a failure
因为我的婚姻不成功
because my marriage didn't work out.
因为我和我老婆想要不同的东西
'Cause my wife and I wanted different things.
因为我不会通过在工作中发脾气
Because I won't compromise everything that I've built
来毁掉我所建立的一切 那不是我
by throwing tantrums at work. That's not me.
永远不会发生
Never gonna happen.
我没有让玛姬失望 玛姬也没有让我失望
I didn't fail Maggie. And you know what? Maggie didn't fail me.
如果你认为我是问题所在 你给她出谋划策
If you think that I was the problem and you were in her ear,
你可能是她离开的原因
you might be the reason she left!
我没给她出谋划策
I was not in her ear!
有朝一日我们都会死 -一定要是今天吗
One day we'll all be dead! -Does it have to be today?
当那个时刻来临 当你在来世的时候
And when that time comes, when you're in the afterlife,
在云端休息 你会不会 为这一刻感到骄傲
chilling on a cloud, will you be proud of this moment?
它会提升你们的灵魂吗
Will it have uplifted your souls?
或者你意识到你浪费了宝贵的生命
Or will you realize that you've wasted precious life
因为琐碎的争论
with petty arguments?
是否会让你充满自豪感
Will if fill you with pride?
还是羞愧和后悔
Or shame and regret?
最近我的妻子一直在
My wife has been hitting the medical marijuana
服用很多医用大♥麻♥
pretty hard lately.
坚持住 大家伙 越来越颠簸
Hang on, folks. It's getting bumpy.
我不应该这样死
This is not how I'm supposed to die!
我有癌症 该死的 我应该死于癌症
I have cancer, damn it! That's how I'm gonna die!
凯瑟琳 我们不会死的 抓住我的手
Catherine, we're not dying. Take my hand!
我们要完蛋了 宝贝
We're going down, baby!
这就是为什么人们要乘坐商业航♥班♥
This is why people fly commercial!
感觉我们正在急剧下降 -天上的父啊…
It feels like we're plummeting. -We are!
我不能死 我是一个母亲
I can't die, I'm a mom.
我不能死
I can't die, I can't die.
给我你的手
give me your hand.
我早该退休
I should have retired!
什么
Why, God?
给我
Give me that.
不行
Oh, hell, no!
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
很抱歉 大家伙 真是太不容易了
I'm so sorry, folks. That was rough.
我们遇到了意外的风切变 但现在已经过去了
We hit an unexpected wind shear, but we are through it
希望大家都没事
and I hope everyone is okay.
我们预计剩下飞行会很平稳
We're expecting smooth skies for the remainder of the flight.
天哪
Oh, my God.
本顿医生到重症监护室病房♥
Dr. Davis to Labor and Delivery.
本顿医生到重症监护室病房♥
Dr. Megan Davis to Labor and Delivery.
我被解雇了吗
Am I fired?
尽管我很希望自己 有解雇人的权力 但我没有
As much as I'd like to think I have firing power, I do not.
我是单身母亲养大的
I grew up with a single mom.
我也是
Yeah, I did too.
在大多数时候 我发现它是一种力量
And most of the time, I find it to be a strength.
它对我的同情心 耐心 和共情能力都有帮助
It's helped with my compassion, patience, empathy.
但不是所有的单亲妈妈 都和我们的一样
But not all single moms are like ours.
所以我们必须遵守规定
So we have to follow the protocols.
尽管这很难
As hard as it is.
警♥察♥搜查了他们的租♥房♥♥
Police searched their rental.
在床头的抽屉里 他们发现了
In a bedside drawer, they found
一袋大♥麻♥软糖和彩虹芬太尼
a baggie of weed gummies and rainbow fentanyl.
他们证实这些东西 是以前的住户留下的
They confirmed that they were left by the previous occupants.
让孩子找到
For a child to find. - Mm-hmm.
关医生你打了一场漂亮仗 你赢了
Dr. Kwan, you fought the good fight and you won.
我怎么发泄这一腔怒火
What do I do with the rage?
它是这份工作中的一个老生常谈
That is a question for the ages in this job.
同时你可以带卡门进去看看她的儿子
Meantime, why don't you take Carmen inside to go see her son?
好吗 -好
Okay? -Yeah.
对不起 -妈妈
Gracias. - Mom. -Enzo. -Mom?
你在那里做什么
What are you doing over there?
我正在检查你的胸管
Checking your chest tube.
哇 好吧 我通常 不喜欢发展得这么快
Wow. Okay. I don't usually like to move this fast,
但如果你坚持的话
but if you insist.
我一点都不相信
I don't believe that for a second.
管子看起来不错 他们可能过几天会来拆除
The tube looks good. They'll probably remove it in a couple of days.
信♥号♥♥很强 好
Signal is strong. Okay.
所以当他们问起时
So when they ask,
我们可以告诉孩子们 这是我们的第一次约会 对吗
we can tell our kids that this was our first date, right?
他的血红蛋白和 国际标准化比率怎么样
How's his H&H and INR?
稳定
Stable.
那我就不打扰你们了
Then I guess I'll leave you to it.
林克 你是不是有什么事想对我说
Link, is there something that you need to say to me?
我只是…
I just...
你是…
You're...
他的一个医生
one of his doctors.
天哪 林克
Oh, my God. Link.
你和一个实习生上♥床♥ 我说你什么了吗
You slept with an intern. Did I judge you?
嘿
Hey.
这可能不是你预订的 但它是用爱做成的…
It might not be the one you ordered, but it's made with love
来自所有邻居的房♥子
from all of your neighbors' houses. -Ow! Ow!
对不起 荆棘 -没关系的
Oh, sorry! Thorns? -No, it's okay.
天哪 你的衣服上沾了血
Ahh. Oh, my God, you're bleeding on your dress.
天哪 帮帮忙
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, help. - Uh...
格里菲斯先生 可以吗
Uh, Mr. Griffith, may I?
叫我德韦恩就行
You can just call me Dewayne. - I'm so sorry.
不流血了 -好的
It's not coming out. - Let's just go. Okay. Okay.
我们用这个这样做
We're gonna take this... put it through that.
你拿手捧花的那个地方
If you hold your bouquet right there,
看不到血迹
you can't see the blood.
好 -你看起来很美
Okay. -There. You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切都很好 没事的 宝贝
It's all good. It's okay, baby.
来吧
Here we go.
爸爸 妈妈在你之前 就已经和别人订婚了吗
Dad, was Mom engaged to someone else before you?
宝贝 你为什么要… -请告诉我真♥相♥
Baby, why would-- -Just tell me the truth, please.
我从未见过更相爱的两个人
I have never seen two people more in love.
她在他们应该结婚的两个月前遇到我
She met me two months before they were supposed to get married.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表