我们通过电来刺♥激♥细胞 让它们逐个跳动
And then we electrically stimulate them to twitch cell by cell
直到它们开始共同跳动 就像一个跳动的心脏一样
until they start to beat together, essentially as one beating heart.
非常美妙
It's beautiful.
是的 也就是说有更多的心脏 可以提供给有需要的人们
Yeah, which means more hearts for people who need them.
研究是在芝加哥心脏中心进行
The research is at the Heart Center of Chicago.
那是一个很棒的城市
Oh, well, that's a fantastic city.
没错!
Yes, it is!
艺术学院和荒原狼剧院 深盘披萨
The Art Institute, and Steppenwolf, deep dish pizza.
不过还有那些冬天
You can keep those winters, though,
湖上狂风肆虐
with the wind just ripping in off the lake like that.
所以需要防风大衣和连指手套
Well, that's what parkas and mittens are for.
其实披萨也很一般 真的 量多质差
And it's weak pizza. Really, it's just quantity over quality.
那你有考虑吗?
So, are you considering it?
我也许想要 但是…
Well, I might like to, but--
我已经为你搬过一次家了
Look, I've already moved across the country for you once.
然后当我想改变我的专长 也是为你
And then when I tried to change my specialty, also for you,
你对我失去了所有的尊重
you lost all respect for me.
-那… -所以 我…
-That... -So, I'm--
请不要替我说话
Please don't put words into my mouth.
那些是你说的
Those are your words. You put those words
-你亲口说的 -没有 我…
-in your own mouth. -No, I...
我得走了
I have to go.
-你现在就走? -我们可以下次继续吗?
-You have to go now? -Can we pick this up?
看在上帝的份上 玛姬 我已经等了几个星期
God's sake, Maggie. I have waited weeks,
小心翼翼地顺着你提出的停火协议走
weeks of just tip-toeing around going along with this cease-fire
直到我们能够来这里 尝试解决这个问题
that you proposed until we can get in here and try to fix this.
现在你感到有些尴尬 你就想要走了吗?
And now you're in the hot seat, so you just want to walk out?
我其实对此并不感到惊讶
You know what, no, I'm not even that surprised by this.
我有个创伤手术 温斯顿
I'm on trauma call, Winston.
不好意思
Please excuse me.
《实习医生》
嘿 你在这里做什么? 孩子们还好吗?
Hey, what are you doing here? Are the kids okay?
每个人都很好 除了你
Everyone's fine, except you.
你不是太好 但你也没有生病
You're not fine, and you're also not sick.
我病了 你在这里做什么?
I am sick. What are you doing here?
我送孩子们去托儿所 我请了一天假
I took the kids to daycare and I took a personal day
因为你的身体会这样
because your body does this.
我的身体会怎样?
My body does what?
它疼 所以你得休息
It aches so that you'll rest
因为它知道 如果它疼 你就会躺在床上
because it's learned that if it aches, you'll stay in bed
当其他方法都无法让你躺在床上
when nothing else works to keep you in bed.
你需要休息一天
You need a day off.
但你没生病 所以你可以有一杯拿铁咖啡
But you're not sick. Which is why you get a latte...
和…
and...
有粉红糖霜的小甜甜圈
the little donuts with the pink frosting.
你请了一天假
You took a day off.
对 我觉得你可以有个伴儿
Yeah, I figured you could use the company.
另外我吃了三盒以后 我就无法好好工作了
Plus, after I eat three boxes of these, I'm no good at work.
你吃了三盒?
You ate three boxes?
没有 不过我想要
No, but I'm about to.
你最好别看
You might want to look away.
-我要吃了 -不要!
-I'm just gonna go. -No!
有感觉恶心吗?
Any feeling of nausea?
没有
Not really.
你能帮我缓解疼痛吗?
Is there anything you can do about the pain?
感觉就像有人在切我的肠子
It feels like someone is dicing my intestines.
我们马上会处理的
We'll take care of that for you in a moment,
但在那之前 我需要完成这个体♥检♥
but I need to finish this physical exam before we can--
我来这里是因为 格雷·斯隆医院应该是最好的
Look, I came here because Grey Sloan is supposed to be the best.
拜托你帮帮我
So, please, you gotta help me.
可能是阳性的麦克伯尼征象
It could be a positive McBurney sign.
引起的原因可能是…
Which could be caused by...
-阑尾炎 -憩室炎
-Appendicitis. -Diverticulitis.
什么鬼?
What the hell?
我想看看疼痛是否会因为推搡而加重
I was seeing if the pain was exacerbated by jostling movements.
能不能等我不那么疼 你们再进行教学实习
Can we wait to play school until I'm not in agony?
让他觉得舒服一点
Well, let's get him comfortable.
我们让他去做基本的实验室检查
We'll send him up for the basic labs
然后再进行CT扫描
and then let's take him up to CT for some scans.
我没听错吧 是一头公牛?
Did I hear it correctly, a bull?
是的 非常好斗
T-Bird. He's feisty.
我只是没有及时躲过它的前部
I just didn't get out over his front end in time.
当公牛踩踏乔治娅
When T-Bird trampled over Georgia,
它压碎了她的肝脏 并可能撕裂了她的下腔静脉
he crushed her liver and likely tore her IVC.
在肝脏后方的空间中有一个大的血肿
There's a big hematoma in the retrohepatic space
目前看起来血肿被控制住了 血红蛋白和血细胞比容稳定
which looks contained for now, stable HNH.
她的T10到L3椎体爆裂骨折 情况不稳定
She's got unstable T-10 through L-3 burst fracture.
请不要告诉我父母
Please don't tell my parents.
每当这样的事情发生 他们都会抓狂
They freak out whenever stuff like this happens.
这种情况以前也发生过?
This has happened before?
我的背上有一个巨大的伤口 手腕断过 腿也断过
I had a huge cut on my back, a broken wrist, a broken leg.
我还有个巨大的伤疤
Oh, and I have this massive scar.
注射两个咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
Push two of midazolam.
这个L3爆裂骨折太不稳定了
Okay, this burst L-3 fracture is too unstable.
如果不立即进行手术 可能会瘫痪
Without immediate surgery, we're talking about paralysis.
一旦玛姬进去修复下腔静脉 我来稳定脊柱
Once Maggie goes in and repairs the IVC, I will stabilize the spine.
我觉得我不应该进去
I don't think I should go in.
有一个巨大的血肿
There's a massive hematoma.
在一个很危险的区域
And it's sitting in a minefield.
血肿目前已经稳定
The hematoma is stable for now,
但你应该进去修复脊柱 我在那里监控她的情况
but you should go in and repair the spine and I will be there to monitor her.
使用后路手术方式以避免造成破裂
Just use a posterior approach to avoid rupturing it.
如果还是发生了呢?
What if it happens anyway?
那我们把她翻转过来 我会控制出血
Then we'll flip her and I will control the bleeding.
现在我不确定我是否应该进去
Now I'm not sure if I should go in.
如果你不这样做 她就再也不能走路了
If you don't, she never walks again.
乔治娅的父母在这里吗?
Are Georgia's parents here?
我只需要抗生素 几天后就会好起来的
Look, all I need is antibiotics. It'll clear up in a few days or so.
也许吧 但我听到左肺有一些喘息声
Maybe. But I am hearing some wheezing in the left lung.
我们应该做个胸部X光检查 确保这不是肺炎
Okay, we should get a chest X-ray, make sure we're not looking at pneumonia.
不 不做胸部X光检查
No. No chest X-ray.
并不会有不舒服的感觉
But there's no discomfort involved.
直到收到帐单时
Until the bill comes.
我丈夫去世后 我很幸运地 在一家书店找到了工作
When my husband died, I was lucky enough to find work in a book store.
它很不错 老板很亲切
It's lovely, the owner is kind,
但工资低 而且…没有福利
but low wages and... no benefits.
没有X光片 我无法判断这有多严重 所以…
Without the X-ray, I can't tell how serious this is, so...
我买♥♥不起抗生素
I can hardly afford antibiotics.
其他任何东西都是不可能的
Anything else is out of the question.
我给你拿抗生素 不过你就待在这里
Look, I'll get you the antibiotics, but just stay here.
好吗?我马上回来
Okay? I'll be right back.
萨顿、特雷西医生 精神科去康复部 医生们 精神科去康复部
Dr. Sutton, Dr. Tracy, psych to recovery.
萨顿、特雷西医生 精神科去康复部 医生们 精神科去康复部
Doctors, psych to recovery.
他都没告诉我他要走
He didn't even tell me he was leaving.
他暗示说我不会在乎的 因为我只想跟他发生性关系
He insinuated that I wouldn't care because I only cared about the sex.
我并没有利用他发生性关系
I didn't use him for sex.
他利用我发生性关系 然后他就离开了
He used me for sex and then he left.
我才是受害者
I'm the victim here.
你是医生 他是护士 你有所有的权力
You're the doctor, he's the nurse. You've got all the power.
你显然不了解男性同性恋文化
You clearly don't understand gay male culture.
他更性感 他有所有的权力
He is hotter, he has all the power.
听起来他并没有那种感觉
Doesn't sound like he felt that way.
你为什么不替我难过?
Why aren't you sad for me?
我是那个再次被抛弃的好人
I'm the nice guy who once again got left.
好吧 来这里的实习生们
Well, the interns who have come in here
他们工作并且被呵斥了16个小时
after working and being yelled at for 16 hours
绝对不会觉得你是个好人
definitely don't feel like you're the nice guy.
我不会喊叫!
I don't yell!
那不是喊叫 那是大声说话 我是个好人
That wasn't yelling, that was loud talking. I'm nice.
我爱你 真的
I love you. I mean it.
(格雷·斯隆纪念医院)
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表