The cold will help ground you in the present.
摆脱震惊状态
Break the shock.
看一下这个房♥间 然后说出五样东西
Why don't you take a look around this room and name five objects that you see?
-便盆 -这是其一
-Bedpan. -That's one.
-凳子 -两个
-Stool. -Two.
白大褂
Lab coat.
三个
Three.
我很愧疚 我只是僵住了
I'm mortified. I just froze.
外科医生不能僵住
Surgeons can't freeze.
你并不在手术室里
You weren't at an O.R.
我忍♥不住要想蒂亚躺在那里 而我…
No, I can't get Tia out of my head, just lying there, and I...
我一直在想这可能 是我们中的任何一个人
I just keep thinking that it could have been any of us.
可能是我
It could have been me.
我这么说很残忍♥ 但是…
I'm a monster for saying it, but--
并不是
You're not.
不要为你在创伤事件中的反应而道歉
And do not apologize for your reaction to a traumatic event.
今天不正常
Today was not normal.
-很暴♥力♥ -对
-It was violent. -Yeah.
诊所遭到袭击 你被袭击了
The clinic was attacked. You were attacked.
你不是为此而来
You didn't sign up for that.
这份工作本不应该是这样
And that is not what this job is supposed to be.
你需要多少时间 空间都可以
So look, take whatever time you need, whatever space.
人之常情
It's what makes you human.
-6♥4♥除以8是多少?-8
-What's 6♥4♥ divided by eight? -Eight.
我没问你
I wasn't asking you.
你没有其他病人去烦吗?
Don't you have other patients to bother?
诺玛和玛克辛的初步测试结果出来了
Oh, Norma and Maxine's prelim test results are in.
我们已经有初步结果
We have your initial results.
马克斯 你想跟我来吗?
Max, would you like to come with me?
瞎扯 不管你要跟谁说什么 你可以对我们俩说
Non-sense. Whatever you have to say to one of us, you could say to both of us.
-你不介意吗?-你了解我
-Are you comfortable with this? -Oh, you know me.
从1986年起我就不在乎对错了
I haven't cared about propriety since 1986.
你有淋病
You have gonorrhea.
你们俩 如果没说清楚的话
Both of you, if that wasn't clear.
你的体现在你的膝盖上 它被称为淋球菌性关节炎
Yours settled in your knee. It's called gonococcal arthritis.
淋病是通过性♥交♥感染的
Gonorrhea is contracted by having sexual intercourse--
我们知道是怎么得的
We know how you get it.
请你们打电♥话♥给所有的性♥伴♥侣♥
We have to ask you to call all of your sexual partners.
现在?
Now?
建议对所有接触过的人进行治疗
It's advisable to get anyone who has been exposed treated
不论其测试结果如何
regardless of their test results.
你没告诉过我你和谁睡在一起
You didn't tell me you were sleeping with someone.
你也没告诉过我
You didn't tell me, either.
我本来想要 但这不太适合在麻将桌上讲
I wanted to, but it's not exactly the conversation for the mahjong table.
-嗨 这是快乐哈尔 -嗨 这是快乐哈尔
-Hi, this is Happy Hal. -Hi, this is Happy Hal.
-抱歉 错过你的电♥话♥ -抱歉 错过你的电♥话♥
-I'm sorry I missed ya. -I'm sorry I missed ya.
-我有事出差 -我有事出差
-I'm out on the town, doing my thing. -I'm out on the town, doing my thing.
-留下姓名和电♥话♥ -留下姓名和电♥话♥
-Please leave your name and number... -Please leave your name and number...
-我会打给你 -我会打给你
-...and I'll get back to you. -...and I'll get back to you.
这有点尴尬
Well, this is awkward.
妮可 你的子♥宫♥口已经开到五厘米 你今天就要生了
我想你可能在这里
I thought we might find you here.
卡琳娜在接生
Carina's delivering a baby.
她给被撞的医生做了手术
She operated on the doctor who got hit.
她接生了那个医生的婴儿 现在她又在接生另一个婴儿
She delivered that doctor's baby, and now she's delivering another baby,
她是个神奇医生
and she's a miracle worker.
我没有好好想一想 其实我老婆是生命的使者
I don't stop to think about it enough, but my wife is a bringer of life.
对不起 我只是想听到她的声音
I'm sorry, I just needed to hear her voice.
我明白 这是可怕的一天
I get it, I get it. It's a scary day.
我猜这就是它的感觉
Guess this is what it feels like.
-什么意思?-对我们来说婚姻的意义
-What do you mean? -To be married to us.
当你我得知诊所发生的事
When you and I found out that something had happened at the clinic,
我们都跑了过来
we both ran here.
我们一定要知道他们没事
We had to know that they were okay. We had to...
我们一定要亲眼看到
We had to see it.
是的 我的胃真的像是翻江倒海
Yeah. My stomach literally went upside down.
感觉它翻了过来 好像我真的需要做手术
Like I felt it turn. Like I actually might need surgery.
我们也每天这样对待她们
We do that to them on a daily basis.
天啊 这感觉太可怕了 我们是可怕的人
God, it feels awful. We're awful people.
不过她们们知道会面临什么 对吧?
But they knew what they were getting into though, right?
卡琳娜知道 贝莉嫁给你时 你还是一名医生
Carina did. Bailey married you when you were still a doctor.
生命体征看起来不错 他现在看起来很稳定
Hey, vitals look good. He looks stable for now.
格里菲斯 你要休息一下吗?
Griffith, you need a break?
我其实是那个被车撞的人
I mean, I'm kinda the one who got hit by a car over here.
对不起 我只是…
Sorry, I just...
我就是在这里出生的
I was in here when I was born.
-新生儿重症监护室?-新生儿重症监护室
-In the NICU? -In this NICU.
我妈在另一层的某个地方与死神战斗
My mom was somewhere on another floor, fighting for her life.
我只是…很惊讶
And I'm just... amazed.
为什么而惊讶?
Amazed by what?
像你这样的人为我做这个 像你这样的人救了我的命
Someone like you did this for me. Someone like you saved my life.
他心动过缓 开始胸外按压 不间断
He's bradycardic. Start chest compressions and keep 'em coming.
没有呼吸声 人工手动呼吸装置
No breath sounds. The Ambu.
氧饱和度在下降 需要X光吗?
Sats are dropping. Do we need an X-ray?
没时间了 把你的笔灯给我
There's no time for that. Give me your pen light.
-什么?为什么?-稍后再问 格里菲斯
-What? Why? -Ask questions later, Griffith.
好 把灯关掉 现在
Okay. And turn that light off. Now.
看这边是亮的 而这边没有
See how this side lights up and this side doesn't?
他有气胸 我需要一根22号♥针头和一个注射器
He's got a pneumothorax. I need a 22-gauge needle and a syringe.
快点
Hurry, please.
好
Okay.
十毫升的空气
Ten cc's of air.
有呼吸声
And I have breath sounds.
心率加快了 氧饱和度变正常 你没事吧?
Heart rate's coming up. Sats are normalizing. Are you okay?
我没事 要个振荡器 准备一个胸管
I'm fine. Can we get an oscillator and prep for a chest tube?
再给他一剂表面活性剂
And give him another dose of surfactant.
好
Okay.
我来吧 威尔森 你去检查其他病人
No, I got this, Wilson. You go check up on your other patients.
你肯定?因为我知道她只是…
Are you sure? Because I know that she just--
我肯定
I'm sure.
好的
Okay.
嗨 我是布兰登·马伍德 请留言
Hi, you've reached Brandon Marwood. Please leave a message.
马伍德先生 我是格雷·斯隆的贝莉医生
Mr. Marwood, it's Dr. Bailey from Grey Sloan.
我知道你现在在飞机上 我有最新情况
I know you're on a plane right now, but I have an update.
蒂亚已被转移到重症监护室
Tia has been transferred to the ICU.
我们要让她休息几个小时 然后把她送回手术室
We're gonna let her rest for a few hours, and then take her back to the O.R.
并处理她的伤
and finish repairing her injuries.
我们会在这里等你
We'll be right here waiting for you.
我不会离开她的身边
I won't leave her side.
所以她是你周二晚上 “固定的凯纳斯特游戏”?
So, she's your Tuesday night "standing canasta game?"
她是你的“我就在 社区活动室打个盹儿”?
And she's your, "Well, I'll just go take a nap in the community room?"
-女士们 拜托 -你说你不喜欢金发女郎!
-Ladies, please. -You said you didn't even like blondes!
-她不是天生的金发女郎 -我是!
-She's not a natural blonde. -I am so!
好啦 马克斯 冷静点 诺玛 你也冷静点
Okay, Max, calm down, calm down. Norma, you calm down too.
哈尔 你坐关医生身边就好了
Hal, if you could just sit by Dr. Kwan.
先生 你的结果应该很快就会出来
Sir, your results should be back soon,
但不管怎样我们要给你打♥针♥ 因为很可能源于你这里
but we'd like to give you the shot anyway because you're likely the source.
不可能 我非常健康
That's impossible. I am healthy as a horse.
最常见的性病通常根本没有症状
The most common STD symptoms are often no symptoms at all.
-我的天哪 -你需要联♥系♥
-Oh, my God. -You'll need to contact
你的性伙伴
your sexual partners.
-全部?-对
-All of 'em? -Yes.
哈尔
Hal?
天哪
Oh, jeez.
黑兹尔·罗斯曼 朱迪·布斯
Hazel Rothman. Judy Booth.
哦 对 来自水中有氧运动的玛莎
Oh, yeah, Martha from water aerobics.
不会是玛莎
Not Martha.
她都98岁了
She's 98.
-你是年龄歧视者!-你是个骗子!
-You're an ageist! -And you're a liar!
-你是个下流的骗子!-杂种!
-You're a filthy liar! -You son of a bitch!
-你在床上的表现并不好 -这是个大爆发
-And you're not even that good in bed. -This is officially an outbreak.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表