You're comparing him to... a dog.
他解决了我所有的问题
He fixed all my issues!
他教会我如何走向一群人
I mean, he-- he showed me how to walk up to a group of people
并与他们交谈
and actually talk to them.
我们之间没有发生过争执
We haven't gotten into a single fight,
我们生活在一间
and we basically live on top of each other
人挤人的宿舍里
inside of a crowded dorm.
我们一起患过感冒 流感 脚气
I mean, we've had colds together, flu, athlete's foot,
我不知道你有没有患过这些 但是
which I don't know if you've had, but--
拥挤的宿舍
Crowded dorm.
你知道蔡斯是否接种过
Do you know if Chase received
所有童年阶段的疫苗吗
all of his childhood vaccinations?
我不知道 怎么了
I don't know. Why?
他会好起来吗
I-Is he gonna be okay?
我希望如此
I hope so!
我知道这将与你所学的相违背
I know this goes against everything you've been taught,
但你需要往深处切
but you need to cut harder.
一层一层地 一直穿过关节
All the way through the joint, layer by layer.
-格里菲思 -食物中毒是误导项
- Griffith? - The food poisoning was a distractor.
蔡斯患有脑膜炎球菌
Chase has meningococcus.
-他的培养体结果出了吗 -还未定论
- His cultures came back? - Not finalized,
但我查了他的记录 他从未接种过疫苗
but I checked his records. He was never vaccinated for it,
他的革兰氏染色显示革兰氏阴性双球菌
and his gram stain is showing gram-negative diplococci.
脑膜炎球菌能够解释感染性休克
Meningococcus would explain the septic shock.
-而且这在大学很常见 -大学宿舍
- Not to mention, it's common in college-- - College dorms.
出血太多了 我控制不住了
There's too much blood. I-I can't control the bleeding.
天哪 由于弥散性血管内凝血 他没有正常凝血
Oh, God. He's not clotting properly due to the DIC.
-该死的 -我一直都按照你说的做
- Damn it. - I did everything you told me to!
给我夹钳 把腿抬高
Clamp. Elevate the leg.
打开止血带
Turn up the tourniquet.
夹钳
Clamp.
所以住院医生现在每周都可享有免费午餐
So residents now get free weekly lunch...
主治导师
...attending mentors,
以及多一小时的睡眠时间
and an extra hour of sleep?
让我猜一下
And let me guess,
现在更衣室里是不是也有弹球机了
there's a pinball machine in the locker room now, too?
没有 但我确实听说
No. Oh, but I did hear a rumor
有瑜伽馆的月卡
about monthly passes to a yoga studio.
你觉得项目不行了
You think the program's gone soft.
不 我认为是终于朝着正确的方向发展了
No. I think it's finally headed in the right direction.
我生气是因为
I'm angry because I tried
我尝试在不同的时间去实施类似的改变
to implement similar changes at various times
然而总是遇到阻碍
and was always met with resistance.
你可以改变主意
You're allowed to change your mind.
如果你错过了 你还可以再回来
If you miss it, you can come back.
我在布鲁的幼儿园造了一个花♥园♥
I started a garden at Pru's preschool.
我们种了水仙花和向日葵
We planted daffodils and sunflowers
讨论了植物的生命周期
and talked about plant life cycles
以及当你种下一个种子时
and how when you plant a seed,
根部总是最先生长出来
the roots have to grow first, before anything else.
我在一家社区诊所编写了一个性教育项目
I wrote a sex education program with a community clinic.
我接听来自女性组织机构的电♥话♥
I'm answering phones for a women's organization.
我播下种子
I am planting seeds.
让其生根发芽
Growing roots.
我觉得我听懂了 但是
I-I think I'm following, but--
我还是没有准备好
I'm still not ready.
-你还是没有准备好 -嗯
- You're still not ready. - No.
好吧
Okay.
但威尔逊
But, Wilson...
我确实把你当成一个妈妈朋友
I do count you as a mom friend.
阿尔特曼呼叫我了 什么情况
Altman paged me. What do you got?
一条中心静脉 我没法一个人做
A central line. I can't do it on my own.
行 好的 你开始吧 亨特
Alright, okay. You go ahead, Hunt.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我确信她喜欢这样
I'm sure she loves every moment of this.
你知道吗 她认为这是
You know, she considers this payback
过去我不能工作的六个月的报应
for the past six months when I wasn't able to work.
但我也过得很惨 理查德
I mean, I was miserable, Richard.
我是个在军队受训的创伤外科医生
I'm a trauma surgeon who was trained in the military.
我天生就会工作
I am wired to work.
与其闲坐着喝酒
So instead of sitting around drinking
带着仇恨看别人
and looking at people with hate,
我去冲浪分散注意力
I surfed to distract myself.
我做了沙堡让我的孩子们开心
I built sand castles to entertain my kids.
我写信给国会支持燃烧坑立法
I wrote letters to Congress in support of burn pit legislation.
我也许会选
And I maybe chose
我能负担得起的最贵的律师
the most expensive attorney that I could find
挽回我的职业生涯
to get my career back.
你知道可笑的是什么吗
And you know what's hilarious?
她就是那个说我们应该逃跑的人
She's the one who said that we should run.
我听了 因为她是我妻子而且我爱她
And I listened 'cause she's my wife and I love her.
我爱她 即使事实是
I love her despite the fact
她强调我们的信♥用♥卡♥余额
that she highlights our credit-card bill balance
并贴在冰箱上 好让我不要忘记
and posts it on the fridge just so I don't forget
我们破产了
that we're broke.
所以现在 我不仅
So now, not only am I
在家和讨厌我的人生活
living with someone who resents me at home,
工作中她也无时不刻鄙视我
she stands over me every second here at work.
进去了
Line's in.
我...我建议你找一些独处空间
I-I suggest you find some physical space.
对 你有什么主意吗
Yeah. You got any ideas?
吉尔医生请立即到急诊室
Dr. Gear to the E.R., stat.
吉尔医生请立即到急诊室
Dr. Gear to the E.R., stat.
我很抱歉打乱了你的日程表
I'm sorry I messed up your schedule.
今天 还是过去六个月
Today, or the past six months?
我知道我很依赖你 我很抱歉
I know I've leaned on you, and I-I'm sorry,
但你如此有才能 我的手术室需要你
but you are so talented, and I needed that in my O.R.
我需要信任站在我身边的人
I needed to be able to trust the person standing next to me.
而且之前我们没有住院医生
And we didn't have any residents.
-现在有了 -我们有实习生
- Now we do. - We have interns.
好吧 那你就能对我像曾经
Okay. That makes it okay to treat me
我们在塔夫茨大学时那样吗
the way you used to treat me back when we were at Tufts?
像对你的住院医师那样吗
As your resident?
当然不是
Of course not.
为什么你认为我有才能 麦琪
Why do you think I'm so talented, Maggie?
因为你...就有
Because you-- you are.
你学习
I mean, you've studied.
你实践 努力工作
You've practiced. You work really hard.
我有个好老师 那就是原因
I had a good teacher. That's why.
你不可能期待每个人都像我们一样好
And you can't expect everyone to be as good as you and me
除非你教他们
unless you teach them.
除非我们教他们
Unless we teach them.
如果你一直推迟我的病例
And I can't do that
我就不可能教到他们
if you're constantly pulling me off my cases.
这对我不公平 对我的患者也不公平
It's not fair to me. It's not fair to my patients.
对下一界学生也不公平
It's not fair to this next class.
好的
Okay.
好吗
Okay?
我真的是一个好老师 是吧
I really am a good teacher, aren't I?
只是别让他们爱上你
Just don't let them fall in love with you.
因为...
Because--
他看起来很糟糕
He looks awful.
但他还活着
But he's alive.
他失去了一条腿吗
And he doesn't have a leg?
从膝盖下面开始
From the knee down.
但失去一条腿可以活下去
But you can live without a leg.
他现在可以活下去了
And he has that option now.
多亏格里菲思医生脑袋转得快
Due to Dr. Griffith's quick thinking.
培养体结果证明是脑膜炎双球菌
The culture came back for meningococcus.
他妈妈应该快到了
His mom should be here soon,
但你可以去和他待一会
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表