She told me I could go.
她说你可以走了 所以你就走了?
She said you could go so you just took off?
她是病人还是医生?我是说...
Is she the patient or the doctor? I mean--
还有呢 你去偷另一个手术 还是和那个护士调情?
And what, were you stealing another surgery or flirting with that nurse?
这到底是关于什么?
What is this really about?
这是关于一位81岁 现在患有败血症而且神志不清的妇女
This is about an 81-year-old woman who is now septic and delirious
因为你没有做好你的工作
because you didn’t do your job!
之后由我来处理
I've got it from here.
我通常不喜欢评判别人 但是哪个傻瓜第一个说
I’m not typically one to judge, but who was the first fool that said,
也许如果我穿上松鼠服 就能到达另一侧?
“Maybe if I put on a squirrel suit, I’ll make it to the other side”?
弗兰兹瑞切特 他在1912年
Franz Reichelt. He attempted to jump
穿着滑翔衣试图从埃菲尔铁塔跳下
from the Eiffel Tower in a wingsuit in 1912.
当我还是个孩子的时候 很喜欢航♥空♥ 所以我知道...
I was really into aviation when I was a kid, so I know...
奇怪的东西
weird stuff.
弗兰兹是否成功着陆?
Did Franz make his landing?
一头撞在地上
Hit the ground head first.
-山姆?-手术已经完成了
-Sam? -He's out of surgery.
-你做到了?-嗯 还没结束呢
-You did it? -Well, it's not over yet--
他做的
He did.
林肯医生挽救了他所有的四肢
Dr. Lincoln was able to save all of his limbs.
我不确定别的外科医生能否做到
I’m not sure there's another surgeon who could have.
因为多种原因 山姆是幸运的
Sam is lucky for multiple reasons,
但其中一个原因是他被送到这里
and one of them is that he was brought here.
他现在很稳定 我会密切关注他的情况
He’s stable for now. I’ll monitor him closely,
他面前仍有一条漫长的道路
but he still has a long road ahead of him.
我们不能说什么时候 但我们认为通过大量的康复治疗
We can’t say when, but we think with extensive PT,
他将能够再次行走 并完全可以使用他的手指
he will be able to walk again and use his fingers fully.
他会的
He will.
山姆 他...
Sam, he's...
他是那种能够让人出乎意料的朋友
he’s sorta the friend who defies expectations.
我们会把他送回房♥间 这样你很快可以见到他
Well, we'll get him back to his room soon so you can go see him.
-谢谢 -没问题
-Thank you. -Of course.
恭喜你 林克 你成功了
Congratulations, Link. You pulled it off.
如果你再让我在病人面前 陷入那种境地
If you ever put me in that position again in front of a patient,
我们会有问题的
we'll have a problem.
杭特
-And, Hunt... -Hmm?
感谢你的帮助
thank you for your service.
安田 我可以和你谈谈吗?
Yasuda. Can I talk to you for a minute?
薛波医生 我非常感谢这笔资助 以及没有被解雇
Dr. Shepherd, I am very grateful for the grant money and for not being fired.
但我刚刚完成了一个 漫长而艰难的手术
But I just finished a very long, very gnarly surgery.
我现在头脑状态不佳
And I’m really not in the headspace to process
无法处理你说的我犯的任何错误
whatever mistake you’re going to say I’ve made.
你没有犯错 我有
You haven’t made a mistake. I have.
那天当我把你从我的团队中开除时
I overreacted the other day,
是我反应过度了 跟你没有关系
when I kicked you off my service. It had nothing to do with you.
你不该受到这种待遇
You did not deserve it.
我是一个相信应该对自己的行为 负责的人 所以我道歉
And I am a person who believes in accountability, so I apologize.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
因为什么?
For what?
啥都没有
Nothing.
你让我很紧张 我...
You make me nervous. I--
我本来想说接受道歉
I meant apology accepted.
亚当斯 你没事吧?
Adams. You okay?
还行
Fine.
听着 这是你应得的
Listen, you deserved that.
但我不应该因为 你的注意力缺陷而指责你
But I should not have called you out on your ADHD.
对不起
I'm sorry about that.
是的 这让我有点不知所措
Yeah. That kind of threw me off.
你从来没有调整过你的药物?
You've never had your meds adjusted?
我没有吃药 我没有注意力不集中症
I don't have meds. I don’t have ADHD or...
我...
I...
我没有确诊
I don’t have a diagnosis.
但我一直在阅读相关资料 而且...
But I’ve been reading up on it and...
事情开始有了一点眉目?
And things are starting to come into focus a little bit?
我是你的项目主任 我会注意到一些事情
I’m your program director. I'm gonna notice some things.
缺乏对细节的关注 过度专注
Lack of attention to details, hyper focus,
组织能力差
poor organizational skills,
当复杂的任务被分成小块时 表现会有所改善
improved performance when complicated tasks are broken down.
亚当斯 这些都是迹象
Adams, the signs, they're all there.
或许是因为只有有过类似经历的人 才能理解对方
Or maybe it just takes one to know one.
对
Yeah.
我在大学里被诊断出来的时候
Look, when I was diagnosed in college,
我以为我不会再有 成为外科医生的机会
I thought my chances of becoming a surgeon were over.
但是我去了 我得到了我需要的帮助
But I went, I got the help I needed,
现在我管理它 就像管理生活中其他的事一样
and now it’s just something I manage like any other part of my life.
我...
I...
我一直以为我是这个项目
I always thought I was just the black sheep
和我的家人的害群之马...
of this program, my family...
我从未想过它可能是神经发散性的
I-- I never thought that I might be neurodivergent.
是的 但典型的就是这么无聊
Yeah, but typical is just so boring.
那现在怎么办?
So, what happens now?
你去检查一下 然后从那里继续
Yeah, you go get checked out, and take it from there.
很容易
Easy.
林肯医生 我只是来看看他的...
Dr. Lincoln. I was just coming to check on his--
他的血红蛋白和电解质是稳定的
His H&H and electrolytes are holding steady.
但是...我会留在他身边 以防万一
But... I'm gonna stay by his side, just in case.
明白 松了一口气
Understood. That's a relief.
今天的工作非常出色 格里菲斯
Excellent work today, Griffith.
你也是 林肯医生
You too, Dr. Lincoln.
嘿
Hey.
告诉过你我会来这里 我想你可能需要点能量
You told me you would be here. Thought you could use a boost.
是的 我才意识到我有多累
Yeah, I'm just realizing how tired I am.
这些都是给我的 对吗?
Those are both for me, right?
你应该去休息一下
You should go and rest.
我没事 我留在这里
I'm fine. I'll stay.
好吧
Okay.
想有个伴吗?直到他醒过来?
Want some company? Until he wakes up?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
好
Okay.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
实验性的药物
The experimental drug.
不可能的梦想 道路上的分岔口
The impossible dream. The fork in the road.
我们每天都面临着几十个选择 并必须权衡我们的选择
We face dozens of choices every day and have to weigh our options.
有时你会彻底失败
Sometimes you fail utterly.
伟柏医生
Dr. Webber.
想要点什么?
What can I get you?
我没有倾听
I didn't listen.
几个月前我来这里请你回去
I came here a couple months ago to ask you to come back.
你跟我说那有多困难
And when you shared with me how difficult that was,
我没有倾听
I didn’t listen.
但是...
But...
我此刻在倾听
I'm listening now.
要怎样才能让你回去?
What would it take to bring you back?
但要向前迈进 你必须有一次信仰的飞跃
But to move forward, you have to take the leap of faith...
温斯顿!
Winston!
我今天的工作已经完成了 你需要咨♥询♥还是可以等等?
I’m done for the day. Do you need a consult, or can it wait?
-这不是一个咨♥询♥ -太好了 我们明天再谈
-It's not a consult. -Okay, great. We'll talk tomorrow.
但这是我现在想说的事
But it is something that I want to say now.
我应向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我为玛姬的离开而责怪你
I blamed you for Maggie leaving,
尽管我知道实际情况是复杂和痛苦的
even though I knew that the truth was complicated and painful
老实说 都不关我事
and frankly, none of my business.
但我把我的痛苦 和悲伤都发泄在你身上
But I took out my pain and sadness on you,
这些事最近经常发生
which has been happening a lot lately,
你可能会感到欣慰
You may be comforted to know that this is just one stop on the...
因为这只是艾美莉雅薛波 道歉之旅的一站
Amelia Shepherd apology tour.
但即便如此 你是个好人 温斯顿
But even so, you are a good man, Winston.
而婚姻并不容易
And marriage isn’t easy.
我错了
I was wrong...
对不起
and I’m sorry.
你永远不知道自己会落在哪里
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表