You okay?
是的
Yes. Yes, yes.
我在努力调节我的神经系统
I'm just... I'm just trying to regulate my nervous system.
通过强力呼吸
By hyperventilating?
这是一件很复杂的事 有什么进展吗
It's a whole thing. Do you have an update?
罗宾逊医生还在做手术
Yeah, Dr. Robinson is still in his previous surgery,
所以还需要一段时间
so it'll still be a while.
我希望之前有带着女孩们 最后一次出去兜风
I wish I would've taken the girls on one last ride.
女孩们
The girls?
我只是觉得 在拥有它们的时候没有好好珍惜
I just feel like I didn't appreciate them while I had them.
你会有很多时间来珍惜
And you will have plenty of time to appreciate
所有你想珍惜的东西
all the things you want to appreciate.
那个手术能挽救你的生命 -没错
This surgery is saving your life. -Right.
他们今天晚些时候会进行修复
And they'll do the reconstruction later today, so--
我知道 只是它们不会是一样的
I know, I know. It's just they won't be the same.
它们不会是一样的
They won't be the same.
因为它们将没有癌症
Because they will be cancer-free.
哇 好可爱 一个医生…
Wow. Cute, a doctor...
不知怎么就知道 他该说什么才恰到好处
and somehow knows the exact right thing to say.
那你为什么不去参加婚礼呢
So, why didn't you go to the wedding?
该死 伴郎 不参加婚礼
Oh, damn. Man of honor, skipping the wedding.
你很难受 对吗
You got it bad, huh?
很难受
So bad.
你想和我一起做强力呼吸吗
You want to hyperventilate with me?
它真的有用吗 -是的
Does it really work? -Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
哦 山姆·萨顿
Oh. Sam Sutton,
刚刚在术后第四天 做了复诊的CT血管造影
just had his follow-up CT angio, post-op day four.
是翼装飞行者 对吗 -对
So, wingsuiter, right? -Yeah.
好 让我看一下 他患有一级主动脉撕裂
All right, let me take a look. Yeah, he's got a grade 1 aortic transection.
等等 看到这条小线了吗
I mean, see this small line?
很有可能是由于撞击时 减速造成的伤害
It's most likely from a deceleration injury from the crash.
他的血压如何
How are his pressures?
很好
Good. -Good.
但他的预后良好 对吗
But his prognosis is favorable, right?
对 应该是好的 通常会自愈
Yeah, it should be good. They usually heal on their own.
但你需要对他保持密切关注
But you need to keep a watchful eye on him
从现在起48小时后重新给他做扫描
and re-scan him 48 hours from now.
知道了 -我会处理好的
Got it. -I'll take care of it.
一个实习生就可以处理
An intern can manage it.
他们在格里菲斯的婚礼上 我可以抽空进行检查
Well, they're at Griffith's wedding, so I can just check between patients.
不必 我是他的医生
Not necessary. I'm his doctor.
我无所谓 -我也是
I don't mind. -Neither do I.
你都不喜欢他
You don't even like him.
嗯 不像你那样
Well, not the way you do.
等一下
Give me a second.
玛克辛 你没事吧
Maxine? Everything okay?
关医生 谢天谢地 我完全搞糊涂了
Oh, Dr. Kwan. Thank heavens. I'm all turned around.
能告诉我今天是周几吗
Can you tell me what day it is?
上次我们发现你在走廊里溜达
Last time we found you wandering the halls,
你患有败血症而且神志不清
you were septic and delirious.
今天是周五 我在格雷·斯隆纪念医院
It's Friday, I'm at Grey Sloan Memorial.
请你解释为什么有人在我的房♥间里
And can you please explain why there's someone in my room?
你的房♥间在北边 这里是南边
Your room is on the north side. This is the south.
你知道我妈妈在哪里吗
Do you know where my mama is?
她会尽快回来的 好吗
She'll be back as soon as she can, all right?
他们叫我去做个咨♥询♥
I just got called in for a consult.
你去吧 我陪他
Well, you go. I'll sit with him.
不行 你需要回到床上去
No, you need to get back in bed.
我在椅子上一样可以休息
Oh, I can rest just as well in a chair.
你喜欢故事吗
Do you like stories?
好 你可以给我讲一些
Oh, good! You can tell me some.
关本森医生
Dr. Benson Kwan?
关于阿尔瓦雷斯的案子 我们需要问你一些问题
We need to ask you some questions about the Alvarez case.
我刚刚被叫要回急诊室做个咨♥询♥
I just got called in for a consult back in the E.R.--
你的病人在芬太尼测试中呈阳性
Your patient tested positive for fentanyl.
这是一项涉及未成年人的刑事调查
This is now a criminal investigation involving a minor.
只会占用你几分钟
It'll only take a couple minutes of your time.
丹尼斯 为什么你朋友 摘掉我所有的玫瑰花
Denise, why are your friends cutting down all my roses?
他们在做什么
They're doing what?
哦 我的宝贝 看看你
Oh, my baby. Look at you.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你真是个美女
You are a beauty.
你是我的明星
And you are my star.
宝贝女儿 不要嫁给肯尼斯
And, baby girl, don't you marry Kenneth
如果你不是真的爱他
if you don't really love him.
如果你爱德韦恩 他真正了解你
If you love Dewayne, and he sees you for who you are,
不要步入婚姻的殿堂
don't you walk down that aisle.
亲爱的 你可以让其他所有人失望
Honey, it's better to disappoint everybody else
但不要让自己失望
than it is to disappoint yourself.
你的妈妈爱你
And your mama loves you.
我爱你
Mmm! -I love you.
情节更加复杂
The plot thickens.
我要求在他们谈话时留下来
I asked to stay while they talked,
但他们让我离开 所以我偷听了护士们的谈话
but I was shown the door, so I eavesdropped on the nurses.
恩佐的血液里有芬太尼
Enzo has fentanyl in his blood?
我不能回答这个问题 因为医生与病患…
I can't answer that, 'cause doctor-patient--
他们认为是他母亲给他的
They think his mother gave it to him?
她为什么要这么做
Why the hell would she do that?
你认为…你认为他们搞错了吗
You think... you think they have it wrong?
我无法证明
I can't prove it.
而且我可能对单身妈妈 和她们的儿子有好感
And I also might be partial to single moms and their sons.
如果你认为警♥察♥ 做得不对 那你必须反对
If you think the police have this wrong, then you have to fight.
你必须拼命地帮助她
You have to fight like hell to help her.
否则当你80岁时 这事可能会让你在夜里惊醒
Or you risk it waking you up in the night when you're 80.
我刚刚开始在这里做住院医
I just started my residency here.
当我刚开始教书的时候 有一个年轻的助手
When I first started teaching, there was a young assistant.
她的名字叫克莱尔
Her name was Claire.
她有点怪怪的 真的
She was a bit of an odd duck, really,
她一直独来独往 但孩子们都很喜欢她
kept to herself, but the kids loved her.
反正 她经常迟到
Anyway, she often came in late
有时她的脸上会有瘀伤
and sometimes had bruises on her face.
所以我去问另一位老师
So I asked another teacher about it,
她说她丈夫是一个有名望的校友
and she said that her husband was a bigwig alum
他为学校筹款
who fundraised for the school.
换句话说就是“不要再问了”
In other words, "Stop asking."
所以我照做了 我不想失去我的工作
So I did. I didn't want to lose my job.
几周后克莱尔死了
A few weeks later, Claire was dead.
而这也是让我夜不能寐的原因
And that's what keeps me up at night.
不是我的离婚 不是我的老朋友们去世
Not my divorce, not my old friends dying,
不是我作为母亲的失败 当然有很多
not my failures as a mother, of which there are many.
不 是当想到那个…
No, it's the thought of that...
那个可怜的年轻女人 我没有为她而战
that poor young woman that I didn't fight for.
等等 我们会让他们逮捕她
Wait, we're letting them arrest her?
当她的身体状况良好时 他们会把她带到警♥察♥局去
They're gonna take her to the station once she's medically clear.
我们没有选择
Look, we don't have a choice.
面谈结束后警♥察♥还有更多的问题
CPS only had more questions after the interview.
这个面谈是用蹩脚的西班牙语进行的
An interview that was in broken Spanish.
他们有等翻译来吗
Did they even wait for an interpreter?
他们将继续进行调查 但就目前而言
They'll continue the investigation, but for now,
我们需要做对恩佐最有利的事情
we need to do what's best for Enzo.
什么 把他和一个关心他的人分离
What, by splitting him up from the only person that cares about him?
他们从布宜诺斯艾利斯来这里玩
Blue, I-- -They're on vacation from Buenos Aires.
他们在这里租了一个房♥子 因为恩佐
They rented a home here because Enzo was obsessed
很喜欢雷尼尔山和太空针塔 因为他父亲来自这里
with Mount Rainier and the Space Needle since his dad was from here.
我认为这个系统做出了一些假设
I think the system is making assumptions
如果她说英语的话 他们不会这样做
that they wouldn't make if she was speaking English.
卡门甚至不知道芬太尼是什么
Carmen doesn't even know what fentanyl is.
如果她看到 可能会以为是糖果
If she saw it, she would think it was candy
因为那些药丸都是闪亮的彩虹色
because the pills are in bright, shiny rainbow colors--
关
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表