- Also, he asked for you. -
我告诉他你很忙 但是...
I told him you were busy, but...
是他?
Is it...?
你好 先生 我是贝莉医生 开始吧 关
Hello, sir, I'm Dr. Bailey. Go ahead, Kwan.
一直期待着与你见面
Been looking forward to meeting you.
过奖了 关医生是我们 最好的实习生之一
I'm flattered. Dr. Kwan is one of our finest interns.
他准备要做一个...
He's going to be doing an--
孩子们还好吗?
How are the kids?
抱歉 我以前给你治过病吗?
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry, have I treated you before?
没有 我只是...一个粉丝
No, no, no. Just... just a fan.
新住所怎么样?
How's the new place?
孩子们安顿好了吗?
The boys settling in okay?
什么?
Excuse me?
小普鲁伊特经历了这么多事情
Young Pruitt has been through so much.
如果发生其他事情 那将会非常 非常遗憾
I mean, it would be a real, real shame if something else were to happen.
超声波检查是阴性的 你现在可以让他出院了
Ultrasound is negative. Uh, you can discharge him now.
等一下 你就是这样对待你的病人?
Whoa, now hang on, is that how you treat your patients?
先生 坐下!
Sir, sit-- sit down.
还是你只对其他杀人犯 有一般的礼貌?
Or do you only extend common courtesy to other murderers?
-回来!-嘿!
-Huh? Come back here! -Hey!
我跟你还没完呢 婴儿杀手医生!
I'm not finished with you, Dr. Baby Killer!
叫保安!
Call security!
嘿!这还没完!
Hey! This isn't over!
冷静
Stay down.
我以为我们是朋友
You know, I thought we were friends.
或者至少是互相尊重的同事
Or at least colleagues who respected each other.
艾美莉雅 怎么回事?
Amelia, what is going on?
实际情况是你让这样一个人 搬到了芝加哥
What's going on is you let one of the only people in the world
她在乎我是否吃到热饭
who cares whether I eat a hot meal
或者一晚上能否睡超过四个小时
or sleep for more than four hours in a night move to Chicago.
你和我都知道没有人让玛姬搬走
You know as well as I do that no one let Maggie move.
你是她丈夫 你让你的自我 摧毁了曾经的真爱
You're her husband. And you let your ego destroy what was once true love.
好吧 我知道她是你姐 所以有不同的立场
Okay, I get that she's your sister, so there are sides here,
但这过于简化了
but that is an oversimplification.
玛姬会越来越成功
Maggie will rise and rise and rise
她会继续做更加了不起的事情
and she will go on to do even greater things,
你将永远处于她的阴影之下
and you will always be in her shadow.
她可能会继续原谅你的渺小
And she may go on to forgive your smallness
因为那就是她的伟大之处
because that is how great she is,
但我不是 我不会的
but I'm not. I won't.
如果你们需要什么来确保 贝莉医生在任何时候都能得到保障
If you need anything to make sure that Dr. Bailey is covered at all times,
-只要说一声就行 谢谢 -好
-just say the word. Thank you. -Yeah.
奥特曼主任 很抱歉 我攻击了那个患者
Chief Altman, I wanted to apologize for attacking that patient.
我知道在这种情况下 有一些规定...
I know there are protocols in these situations--
那个患者并没有被攻击 他是在攻击贝莉医生的时候摔倒的
The patient wasn't attacked. He fell while he was attacking Dr. Bailey.
这是我听到的情况
-Um... -That is the story as I heard it.
那这不会出现在我的某个文件中吗?
So, this won't go in my file somewhere?
我有点疑惑
I'm confused.
你和施暴的患者之间发生了什么吗?
Did something happen between you and the abusive patient?
如果是这样 我对此一无所知
If so, I know nothing about it.
是他吗?
Is that him? Is that him?
是的 但是 沃伦 听我说
Yes, but, Warren, listen to me.
我们都知道这对你们都没有帮助
We both know that that won't help either of you.
好的 那边的实习生 是他制♥服♥了那个混♥蛋♥
Okay, that intern over there, he's the one who took the bastard down.
应该更好地使用这狂热的能量
Why don't you put this manic energy to better use
去那边感谢他
and go over there and thank him.
-好吧 -非常好
-Fine. -Okay. Great.
但如果你不介意 告诉那个混♥蛋♥
But if you wouldn't mind telling the bastard
贝莉医生的丈夫是一名消防员 他的工作就是
that Dr. Bailey's husband is a firefighter who breaks into houses
带着斧头闯进房♥屋 我会找到他的住所
with his axe for a living, and I'm gonna find out where he lives,
-非常感激 -好的 我知道了 谢谢
-I'd appreciate it. -Okay, I got it. I got it. Thank you.
安田 缓慢收回来露出硬膜
Yasuda, slowly retract to help expose the dura.
我需要看得更清楚
I need better visualization.
牵引器
Retractor.
安田!
Yasuda! -
对不起 我不知道怎么回事
I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened.
我来告诉你怎么回事 你没集中精力
I'll tell you what happened. You were not paying attention,
现在我们最后的无菌牵引器在地板上
and now our last sterile retractor is on the floor.
捡起来
-Pick it up... -Okay.
然后离开我的手术室
...and get out of my O.R.
这真的有必要吗?我们可以一分钟内找到替代品
Is that really necessary? We can get a replacement in one minute.
你也想被赶出去吗?
Do you want to be kicked out too?
我真的很抱歉 这不会再发生了
I really am so sorry. It won't happen again.
不是和我 不会的 我不再需要你的帮助
Not with me, it won't. You are no longer welcome on my service.
出去!
Out!
-他... -他挺好的
-Is he-- -He's doing great.
薛波医生成功地 从他的脊柱中取出子弹
Dr. Shepherd successfully removed the bullet from his spine.
她快做完了 然后纳吉医生 将开始处理他肺部的碎片
She's finishing up, and then Dr. Ndugu will start on the fragments in his lung.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
-那挺好的 对吗?-是的 很好
-That is good, right? -Yeah, good.
好的
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-对不起 -不用道歉
-I'm sorry. -No, no apologies.
会需要几个小时
It'll be a few hours.
如果你想回家休息一下 你不用...
If you want to go home and get some sleep, you don't--
他从未告诉我那天发生了什么
You know, he never told me what happened that day.
我们当时刚结婚
We were newlyweds.
他从医院给我打电♥话♥说他在买♥♥东西
And he calls me from the hospital saying he was grocery shopping
有个人走进来直接开枪
and a guy comes in and just opens fire.
这就是他所说的一切
That's all he ever said.
他不想谈论它 他不想去感受它
He didn't want to talk about it. He didn't want to feel it.
但我知道他想要 因为我们本来计划要孩子
But I knew he did because we were planning on having kids,
然后在那一天之后... 我们就没有了
and then after that day, we weren't.
我已经试过很多次让他谈谈这事
I've tried so many times to talk to him about it.
因为当一个人的体内有那么多创伤 他怎么生活呢?
Because how can someone live with all that trauma inside of 'em?
我总是担心...
I always worried that...
这件事在情感上一直在侵蚀着他
it was eating away at him emotionally, you know.
我从来没有想过 这件事可能在身体上慢慢杀死他
I never thought that it could be killing him slowly, physically.
我们会确保这不会发生
We're going to make sure that does not happen.
对不起
Sorry.
我知道你很忙 快走吧
Oh, I know you're busy. Go. Go, go.
没关系的 我有几分钟的时间
It's okay. I have a few minutes.
嘿
Hey.
热巧克力 你可能需要一些好的运势
Hot chocolate. Figured you could use some good juju.
如果你想要别的东西 可以早点说出来
If you wanted something else, you could have just said so.
我觉得这样会让我感觉好些
I thought that would make me feel better.
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
对我吼叫 假装我是他 或者他们 他们所有的人
Yell at me. Pretend I'm him. Or them. All of them.
你想说什么?对我吼叫吧
What do you want to say? Yell it at me.
-不 我不... -米兰达
-No, I'm not-- -Miranda,
他知道你女儿的全名
he knew your daughter's full name.
他知道我女儿的全名!
He knew my daughter's full name!
他威胁我的孩子!
He threatened my child!
你...
You...
你会以生命的名义 伤害一个四岁的女孩
you would hurt a four-year-old girl in the name of life?
仿佛你并不在乎生命或者孩子
As if you give two craps about life, or about children,
或者其他任何人的幸福
or about the welfare of any other human
除了你自己的自以为是
other than your own self-righteous...
好像你真的想让世界变得更美好!
I mean, as if you actually cared about making the world a better place.
好像你听从了 你自己的宗教告诉你的!
As if you listen to anything your own religion tells you!
但你会伤害一个孩子 我的孩子 为了什么 只是为了证明一个观点?
But you would hurt a child, my child, for what, just to prove a point?
然后你竟敢说自己是“保护生命”?
And then you have the nerve to call yourself "pro-life"?
你真可耻
Well, shame on you.
不 在这个世界上 是你错了 而不是我
No, you are what is wrong in this world. Not me.
不是我的家人!不是我的孩子!你这个变♥态♥的王八...
Not my family. Not my child, you sick son of a...
不要 我母亲曾说
No. No. My mother used to say,
“用善意战胜他们 米兰达”
"Kill 'em with kindness, Miranda."
我只是希望我可以用真理杀死他们
I just wish that I could kill 'em with the truth!
也许有一种方法我们两者兼顾
Maybe there's a way we can do both.
他的个头很大 我应该会感到害怕
He was a huge guy. I should have been scared,
但我所想到的就是救贝莉
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表