- Jonathan - Paola
- Jonathan? - Paola.
Yasuda 我需要你建立骨髓腔通路
Yasuda, I need you to put in an IO line.
马上
On it.
我很抱歉我上去了
I'm so sorry I went up there.
暴风雨又可怕又壮观...
It was awful and gorgeous and...
然后我就摔下来了
then I just fell straight down.
你们怎么不把他弄出来
Why aren't you getting him out?
- 我们在想办法 - 我很高兴你来了
- We're working on it. - I'm so glad you came.
我不知道你能不能赶到 在我...
I didn't know if you'd make it before I...
等等 他要死了吗
Wait! Wait, is he dying?
我们需要把座椅分离出来
We need to cut him out of this thing.
等等 我需要先让我确保
Hang on. I need everyone to let me ensure
他的肺部能吸到氧气
he's getting oxygen into his lungs
因为一旦缺氧 在我们启动电锯前
because without it, he's gonna go into respiratory arrest
他就会呼吸骤停
before we can even turn a saw on.
我需要一个胸管工具
I need a chest tube tray
马上呼叫Owen医生
and someone to page Dr. Owen Hunt right now!
我们是一级创伤救治中心 在这种雷雨天气
We are a level one trauma center in a lightning storm.
你们会见到挺刺♥激♥的外伤 没时间盯着看
You will see gnarly injuries. You do not have time to gawk.
我们今天可能不会遇到被雷击的人
Well, we probably won't see anyone struck by lightning today.
看看你的平板 Kwan
Check your tablet, Kwan.
接诊记录可不是这么显示的
The patient intake log disagrees.
大部分被雷击中的人
Most people who are struck by lightning
都不是被直接击中的
aren't actually hit.
他们只是站在了被击中的东西旁边
They're standing next to something that is.
电流沿着电线 管道 地面
Current enters wires, pipes, the ground
进入人体 然后就触电了
until a body, and then boom.
也没时间让你讲解闪电常识
You also don't have time for random lightning facts.
医生 你是来找我们的吗 Smith一家
Hey, Doctor, are you here for us, the Smiths?
是Heather Logan和Paige吗
Uh, Heather, Logan, and Paige?
是的 我老婆和小孩
Yeah, my wife and kids.
他们在我们家院子里
Uh, they were in our backyard
闪电击中了篮球框
and, lightning struck the basketball hoop
他们就被电了
and they got zapped.
有人失去意识吗
Did anyone lose consciousness?
没有 但是他们分不清方向
No, but they were very disoriented.
我之前被排球砸中脸 脑震荡了
I once got a concussion when a volleyball hit me in the face
就跟那次一样
and it was just like that!
我觉得触电导致她听力出问题了
I think the shock did something to her hearing.
所以现在她更烦人了
So now she's even more annoying.
我必须...
I have to...
去吧 Schmitt医生
Go, Dr. Schmitt.
- 有我们在 - 不好意思
- We've got this. - Excuse me.
需要的话随时呼我
Uh, page me if you need me.
做全套化验
Let's get a full set of labs...
全血细胞计数 肌钙蛋白 综合代谢检查
CBC, troponins, a comprehensive metabolic panel.
还有12导联心电图 检查是否有心律不齐
Also 12-lead EKGs to check for arrhythmias.
等下 你说什么
Wait, what?
大部分并发症都发生在受伤后一小时内
Most complications happen within an hour of injury
但我们想要保险起见
but we just want to be safe.
好的 谢谢你 医生
Okay. Alright, thank you, Doctor.
我本来打算要说那些的
Hey, I was gonna say all that.
那你为什么不说
Then why didn't you?
抗氧化剂对胰腺有好处 糖分用来补充能量
Antioxidants for the pancreas, sugar for energy
这台手术会很久 我们应该吃点东西
and it's a long surgery, so we should eat.
等一下
Just one second.
这是什么
What's that?
这是我画的 梳理胰十二指肠切除术的步骤
I made it up to organize the whipple steps.
从解剖学角度设计的 所以按顺时针方向
It's anatomical designed, so you start clockwise
从八点钟这里开始
with 8:00 with the events...
肠系膜上静脉 科克尔切口 门静脉切除等等
SMV, Kocher, portal dissection, bah, bah, bah.
逆时针方向是吻合术步骤
And then counterclockwise for anastomosis.
Tessa就像西雅图王室
Tessa's like Seattle royalty.
我是读着她的故事长大的
Man, I grew up on her stories.
我去过她的午夜故事发布会 跟爸爸和奶奶一起
I used to go to her midnight book releases with my dad and grandma.
现在我是她故事里的一小部分了 但是...
Now I'm part of her story in a tiny way, but still...
你的秘密泄露了 你感觉好点了吗
You feel better now that the secret's out?
谈不上好 只是不一样了
different, not better.
你是Shepherd家的 那Shep是你的绰号♥吗
So... Shepherd, Shep is your nickname?
是啊 是我的中间名
Yeah, it's my middle name.
你想要我们这样叫你吗
You want us to call you that?
不想
No. No.
大部人去上班都是为了躲避家人
You know, most people go to work to avoid their families.
我懂
Heard.
哎呀 我要去找Marsh了
Uh, I should check in with Marsh.
差不多到时间了
It's almost time.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 只是我的童年躺在手术台上
Oh, yeah, it's just my childhood on the operating table.
没什么大不了的
No pressure or anything.
好吧
Yeah.
楼上见
I'll see you up there.
- 好的 - 好的
- Alright. - Alright.
左上腹有少量积液
There's a small amount of fluid in the upper left quadrant.
CT能看得更清楚
The CT will give us a better picture.
血氧浓度回到90了 再重复一遍计划
Sats back in the 90s. Alright, let's go over the plan.
我会扶住他的头 让颈椎保持稳定
I'll hold his head to keep the cervical spine in a neutral position.
Link和我会按住腿 直到取下座椅
Link and I will hold his legs until after the chair's been detached
避免脊椎骨折移位
to prevent any shift in the spinal fractures.
Yasuda 帮Altman固定胸部插管
Yasuda, help Altman steady the chest tubes.
为什么听着你们都轻车熟路了
Why does it sound like you've all done this before?
- 都是过来人 - 是啊
- We have. - Yep.
我没遇到过
I haven't.
Paola 我们救治时 需要您出去一下
Paola, we're gonna need you to step outside while we cut him out.
等等 就一下
Wait, just one second.
我一直很欠揍
I've been an ass.
我爱你
I love you.
我为你放弃梦想 却为此责怪你
I gave up my dream for you, and then I blamed you for it.
如果我能活下来
And if I live through this
我每天都会弥补你
I will spend every day making it up to you.
Paola 我爱你 请原谅我
Paola, I love you. Please forgive me.
好了 可以走了
Alright, yep. We're good to go.
好了 准备好了吗 来吧
Okay. Ready? Let's do this.
一定要非常慢
Very, very slowly.
有我们在
We got you.
你有看到Altman医生吗
Hey, have you seen Dr. Altman?
我下楼来帮忙的
I'm jumping in down here.
创伤三室 但她不负责分配病人
Trauma 3, but she's not handing out assignments.
谁负责啊
Who is?
开玩笑吧
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你是来偷医疗物资的吗
Are you here stealing supplies?
可以分给门诊用的
'Cause the clinic can have them.
不 我是来帮忙的
No, I'm here to help.
不 我说了 我不需要医疗物资
No, I said that I don't need supplies.
要的 如果你去看看六床的头部撕裂伤患者
Well, you do if you're gonna see the head lac in bed 6
以及九床的脚踝伤患者
and the ankle injury in 9.
好吧 谢谢 Wilson医生
Okay, well, thank you, Dr. Wilson.
很感激你的帮忙
I really appreciate your help.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
应该真诚一点吧
Is that supposed to be sincere?
是啊 不过接下来 感激不言自明
Yes, but for the rest of the day, gratitude is implied.
她的胰腺炎形成了胃十二指肠动脉假性动脉瘤
Her pancreatitis formed a pseudoaneurysm of the GDA.
看到了吗 就在这里
See? Right there.
所以进行科克尔操作时
So you're gonna have to be very careful
你要非常小心
with the Kocher maneuver.
好的
Right.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
无论你做得如何 我们都能弥补
There's nothing you can do we can't fix.
好吗 你也做过准备了 对吧
Alright? And you did the work, yeah?
- 是啊 - 你做过功课了 要相信直觉
- Yeah. - Yeah, so you did the work You trust your instincts.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表