Fine. We can lose the stipend.
好 那就去掉津贴
Oh. Okay.
好 那就去掉津贴
We will... lose the... stipend.
劳驾
Excuse me.
劳驾
Excuse me. -Hey.
我有错过什么吗?
Hey. What'd I miss?
他们缝合了前十字韧带 做好了通道
They sutured the ACL and are making the tunnels.
他们要准备放进植入物
They're about to prepare the implant for placement.
他没问我 对吗?
He wasn't asking me, was he?
没有
Very much not. -
希望一切顺利
Man, I hope this goes well.
坦克遭受的挫折已经够多了
The Tank has suffered enough setbacks.
家里的情况好点了吗?
Are, uh, things better at home?
恕我直言 上次聊天时
You know, all due-- all due respect,
恕我直言 上次聊天时
the last time we talked, you gave me some advice
你给我的建议有点太离谱了
the last time we talked, you gave me some advice
你给我的建议有点太离谱了
that kinda blew up in my face.
-玛姬一直和艾美莉雅住在一起 -什么?
Maggie's been staying with Amelia.
-玛姬一直和艾美莉雅住在一起 -什么?
Wh-- Oh. Um...
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是我的错
It's-- It's my fault.
我接受你的建议之前应该三思
I should have thought twice before I took advice from you.
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
我是说你和泰蒂的关系怎么样?
I mean, how are things with Teddy?
-有道理 -是的
Fair point. -Yeah.
通道已经完成 可以进行下一步
The tunnels are made.
通道已经完成 可以进行下一步
He's ready for the scaffold.
和我一样神奇 坦克的体重接近320磅
As amazing as I am, the Tank weighs close to 320 pounds,
并能在5秒内跑完40码
and he can run 40 yards in less than five seconds,
这意味着他可以用大约 1700磅的力量打败一个四分卫
which means he can take down a quarterback
这意味着他可以用大约 1700磅的力量打败一个四分卫
with roughly 1,700 pounds of force.
甭管那对他的大脑有什么影响
Never mind what that's doing to his brain.
那完全是另外一个话题 但这对膝盖的伤害很大
That's a whole other conversation.
那完全是另外一个话题 但这对膝盖的伤害很大
But it takes a toll on the knees.
他能维持多久?
How long can he sustain that?
平均而言 这些防守球员 大约有六年的时间
Oh, on average, these defensive players get about six years.
只比住院实习期长一年 然后就结束了?
So it's only one year longer than residency and he's done?
希望他能超过平均数
Let's hope he's better than average.
你没事吧?
Is everything okay?
对不起 卢佩把我的东西 扔在了地上 我还没收拾
Sorry.
对不起 卢佩把我的东西 扔在了地上 我还没收拾
Lupe threw my things on the floor
对不起 卢佩把我的东西 扔在了地上 我还没收拾
and I-- I haven't picked them up yet.
静脉注射快完了 你腹部还疼吗?
Well, your IV is almost done.
静脉注射快完了 你腹部还疼吗?
Are you experiencing any pain in your abdomen?
塞拉
Sierra?
我注意到你似乎...
I can't help but notice you seem--
我脑子里有很多事
I just have a lot on my mind.
对不起 我知道你很忙
Sorry, I-- I know you're busy.
不用道歉
Hey, don't apologize.
我知道那种喘不上气的感觉
I know what it feels like to be overwhelmed,
而我只需要照顾自己
and I only have myself to take care of.
如果有什么事 你要是愿意可以和我谈谈
If there's something on your mind,
如果有什么事 你要是愿意可以和我谈谈
you can talk to me about it if you want.
避孕套破了
The condom broke.
我们用避孕套
My husband and I use condoms because I hate the way
因为避孕药让我感觉很难受
My husband and I use condoms because I hate the way
因为避孕药让我感觉很难受
birth control pills make me feel.
它破了
And it broke.
我并不想怀孕
I wasn't trying to get pregnant.
尤其是在我已经有两个孩子之后
Especially after my other two.
别误会我的意思 我非常爱他们
And, don't get me wrong, I love the hell out of them.
真的
I do.
但我很害怕它会回来
But I'm scared it's gonna come back.
什么会回来 塞拉?
What's going to come back, Sierra?
在我生完孩子后
After I gave birth to my two kids,
就好像有个巨浪冲向我
I just felt this huge wave rushing towards me.
我看着他们 我知道我爱他们 但是...
I would look at them,
我看着他们 我知道我爱他们 但是...
and I know I love them,
我疲惫不堪 有种挫败感
but I was so exhausted and so defeated.
很抑郁
Depressed?
真的很黑暗
It was really dark.
真的很黑暗
I was really dark.
两次
Both times.
两个宝宝
Both babies.
我的医生说是产后抑郁症
And the doctor called it postpartum depression,
他开了一些药
and he prescribed me a few medications,
谈话治疗 但没有任何效果
talk therapy, but nothing worked.
持续了好几个月
And it lasted for months and months.
所以当我看到少量出血时 我觉得...
So when I saw that I was spotting, I felt...
我好像无法呼吸
like I could breathe.
塞拉 你有...
Sierra, did you...
尝试终止这次怀孕吗?
do anything
尝试终止这次怀孕吗?
to try and terminate this pregnancy?
-没有 -好的
-No. -Okay.
但当我想到流产的时候
But when I thought I was having a miscarriage,
我并不害怕必须再经历一次
I wasn't so terrified about having to go through that again.
我没有那么害怕 觉得我无法照顾我的孩子们
I wasn't so terrified that I wouldn't be here for my babies.
堕胎需要多少钱?
How much is an abortion?
我们的生殖诊所可以提供咨♥询♥
Our reproductive clinic provides counseling
以及堕胎服务 费用按比例计算
and abortion services on a sliding scale.
你想让我给那里的人打个电♥话♥吗?
Would you like me to call someone from down there?
好
Okay.
对于如此复杂手术 这是我见过的最小的切口
That's the smallest incision I've seen
对于如此复杂手术 这是我见过的最小的切口
for a procedure so complex.
当我接受培训时 他们会把整个关节剥开
When I was training, they used to flay open the entire joint
然后用很恐怖的方式 把它重新钉在一起
and staple it back together Frankenstein-style.
现在则是...艺术
Mm. -These days...
现在则是...艺术
art.
好的 非常棒 各位 让我们把坦克的膝盖包扎一下
Alright, okay. Well done, everybody.
好的 非常棒 各位 让我们把坦克的膝盖包扎一下
Now let's bandage up the Tank's knee
把他送回去进行恢复 让他休息
and roll him back to recovery and let him rest.
走廊上不要有伸长脖子 尴尬地等待签名的人
No gawkers in the hallways
走廊上不要有伸长脖子 尴尬地等待签名的人
waiting around awkwardly for autographs.
而且绝对不允许有自♥拍♥
And absolutely no selfies.
无性别卫生间
-你在做什么?-你不能刺♥激♥直肠
What are you doing?
-你在做什么?-你不能刺♥激♥直肠
Can't rush the rectum.
你是名外科医生 我们是外科医生
Wh-- Uh, you're a surgeon.
你是名外科医生 我们是外科医生
We are surgeons.
普通外科都是关于 肠道里的大便 天行者
Yeah, and general surgery's
普通外科都是关于 肠道里的大便 天行者
all about poop in the pipes, Skywalker.
窗帘还是百叶窗?我的房♥间采光很好
Curtains or shades?
窗帘还是百叶窗?我的房♥间采光很好
My room gets a lot of light.
在你获得成功之前 那不是你的房♥间
Eh, it's not your room until you have success.
好!
Yes! -
杰瑞德 你感觉如何?
Jared, how are you feeling?
感觉就像我刚减了10磅
I feel like I just lost ten pounds.
粉常棒!
Pho-tastic!
这是菜单上的另一道菜
It's another dish on the menu.
我只想说非常感谢你们的帮助
I want to say thank you so much for your help.
现在我可以再回去
Now I can go back.
什么?
Uh, um, I'm sorry?
那家餐馆 我需要赢那250美元
To the restaurant. I need to win that $250.
先生 我觉得你应该 让你的消化系统...
Uh, sir, I really think
先生 我觉得你应该 让你的消化系统...
-you should let your digestive system-- -Am I free to go?
我可以走了吗?
-you should let your digestive system-- -Am I free to go?
对 你可以走了
Yeah, you are free to go.
你只需要在服务台签一些文件
Uh, yeah, you just have to sign some forms at the... desk.
祝你好运!
Good luck!
装窗帘啦
Curtains it is.
等等 不要再滑动了
Oh, wait. Stop scrolling.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表