了不起的妈妈
an amazing mom.
她在戒酒方面很努力
She works hard on her sobriety.
她是一个充满爱心的姐妹 一个忠实的朋友
She's a loving sister, a devoted friend.
我所知道的艾美莉雅令人鼓舞
The Amelia I know is inspiring.
她不是情绪波动的女王
She is not the queen of spirals.
她就是一个女王
She is just a queen.
贝莉医生 奥特曼医生 福克斯医生
Dr. Bailey, Dr. Altman, Dr. Fox.
都是已婚的外科医生 都有出色的事业
All married surgeons with stellar careers.
小心
Careful.
组织非常易碎
The tissue is very friable.
我知道 皮尔斯医生
I'm aware, Dr. Pierce.
好
All right.
标本要出来了
Specimen's coming out.
她的血压急剧上升
Her blood pressure's soaring.
为什么你们不做点什么?
Why aren't you doing anything?
血压稳定了
Pressure is stabilized.
假性填塞效应
Pseudo tamponade effect.
心脏不适应没有肿瘤的空间
The heart isn't used to all that space without the tumor.
现在它独自并且快乐
Now it's alone and happy.
让我们开始做重建手术
Let's start the reconstruction.
把她放到心肺分流机上
Put her on bypass.
我和杭特医生能够 为你进行脾脏切除术
Dr. Hunt and I were able to perform your splenectomy
没有任何并发症
without any complications.
-你应该能很好地痊愈 -你的肩膀也是
-You should heal nicely. -Same with your shoulder.
你需要几个月的康复治疗
You're going to need a couple of months of rehabilitation,
但随后你应该能够恢复正常功能
but then you should be able to regain normal function.
好
Great.
谢谢
Thanks. - MM-hmm.
威廉 这些都是好消息
William, this is all good news.
对 不是 对不起
Yeah. No, sorry.
萝丝听说了我的事 她把我甩了
Rose heard what I did, and she dumped me.
在排队坐太空山时 我一看到她就喜欢上了她
I fell for her the second I saw her in line for Space Mountain.
是公♥司♥在奥兰多的活动
Company retreat in Orlando.
我以为她是我一生的挚爱
I thought she was the love of my life.
我怎么会错得那么离谱?
How could I have been so wrong?
听我说 我和我老婆
Listen, me and my wife,
我们成为夫妻前做了好多年的朋友
we were friends for years before we became a couple.
我们是在一起做军医时认识的
We met when we were army surgeons together.
只想弄清楚一点 你是在评论
So just to get this right, are you judging me
我在主题公园遇到萝丝
for meeting Rose at a theme park,
还是我相信一见钟情?
or for believing in love at first sight?
都不是
Neither.
尽管我们花了 多年才走到一起 我知道...
Listen, even though it took us years to get together, I knew...
从我看到她的那一刻起我就知道
I knew from the moment that I saw her,
在38度的高温下 从手术帐篷里走出来
emerging from a surgical tent in 100 degrees heat,
刚刚修复了主动脉夹层 挽救了一位士兵的生命
having just repaired an aortic dissection and saving a soldier's life.
-我知道我希望她在我的生活中 -那你为什么花了这么长时间?
-I knew I wanted her in my life. -Then what took you so long?
这个吗 我...
Well, I was--
我订婚了 然后我结婚了
I was engaged, and then I was married for a while,
然后她结婚了 我们的时机总是不太对
and then she was married. Our timing was just never quite right.
但是那些关系 来了又走了
But those relationships, they came and went.
我们的友谊比它们持续得更久
And our friendship outlasted them all,
即使在她出国之后
even after she moved out of the country.
然后有一天
Then one day, I--
我突然意识到她是我想要聊天的人
I just realized that she was the one person
在漫长的一天结束后
that I wanted to talk to at the end of a long day,
或者是很棒的一天
or a great day.
当我读一本书或看电影时 我会想
When I was reading a book or watching a movie, I'd think,
她会喜欢这个的
"Man, she would love this," you know?
她只是一直... 不断出现在我的脑海中
She just kept-- She would constantly pop into my mind,
直到最后 我就...
until finally, I just--
我坐上去德国的飞机 然后我...
I got on that plane to Germany, and I...
我告诉了她一切
I just told her.
所以如果你对萝丝有这种感觉 如果你希望她在你的生活中
So if you feel that way about Rose, if you know you want her in your life,
你应该再试一次
you should just try again.
对
Yeah.
我不觉得萝丝就是那个人
I don't think Rose is it.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我有点事
I got to be somewhere.
我确实把自己用箱子邮寄出去 但她不是那个人
I mean, I did mail myself in a box, but she's not it.
谢谢你的故事
Thank you for that story.
看看这些炎症和坏死
Look at all of this inflammation and necrosis.
这差不多是整个结肠的情况
I mean, this is almost the entire colon.
格雷森的症状得到控制有多久了?
How long had Grayson's symptoms been under control?
几年
Years.
药物治疗方案取得了奇效
The medication protocol worked wonders.
但现在他已经完全改变了情况
And now he's completely turned that around.
无知到愚蠢的地步
Foolish to the point of stupid.
关医生 你还记得 13岁是什么样子的吗?
Dr. Kwan, do you even remember what being 13 is like?
因为我记得
Because I do.
真的很难
It was really, really hard.
你以为格雷森不知道 他让周围的人都很失望?
You think Grayson doesn't already know that he disappointed everyone around him?
你以为他不觉得自己很蠢吗?
You think he doesn't already feel stupid?
相信我 他知道
Believe me, he does.
你有没有听到他想要告诉我们
Did you even hear him when he was trying to tell us
药物治疗让他感觉很糟糕
that the medications made him feel terrible,
比知道自己要13岁更糟糕?
worse than it already feels to be 13?
你有倾听你的病人吗?
Did you listen to your patient?
我当然有了
Of course I did. But--
格雷森花了整整一年的时间 努力成为一个男人
Grayson has spent an entire year working his butt off
或许应该停止 像对待蹒跚学步的孩子那样责备他
on becoming a man, so maybe stop chastising him
让他害怕自己可能会死去
like a toddler and freaking him out that he could die.
有时作为一个好医生 或者一个...父母
Sometimes being a good doctor, or a... parent,
或者一个好的导师
or even a good mentor,
意味着要倾听另一个人的需要
means listening to what the other person needs.
抽吸 关
Suction, Kwan.
好
All right.
怎么了?
What is it?
没有后壁可以用来做重建手术
There's no back wall left for the reconstruction.
补片不会管用
I don't think the patch is going to work.
如果我们进入颈静脉 使用反向冷冻动脉技术
What if we access the jugulars and use reverse cryo-artery,
将其排出到右心房♥内怎么样?
and drain into the right atrium?
对两个颈静脉进行端到端的两个切口
Two incisions, end-to-end, on the two jugulars.
对
Yes.
你觉得我们能完成吗?
You think we can pull it off?
我觉得我们是诺拉的唯一选择
I think we're Nola's only option.
好 开始吧 右角
All right, let's do it. Right angle.
血管环
Vessel loop.
我没说我要把它扔进厕所
I'm not saying I'm going to throw it in the toilet.
但如果你把它扔进厕所 我会给你打掩护
But if you throw it in the toilet, I would cover for you.
关掉它
Just shut it up.
不行
I can't.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
天哪!
Oh, my God!
你到底在做什么?
What on Earth do you think you're doing?
尊敬的贝莉医生 你有没有考虑过把它关掉?
Respectfully, Dr. Bailey, have you considered just turning it off?
你有没有考虑过作为一个妻子
Have you considered being a wife,
一个母亲和一个高级专业人士?
a mother, and a high-level professional?
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
未知来电 248个未接来电
不要
No.
不要
No, no, no. No. No, no.
-我不能 -薇芙 她没事
-I can't. -Viv, she's okay. Viv.
薇芙 她还活着
Viv, she's alive.
她在重症监护室
She's in the ICU.
我们成功地去掉了肿块
We were able to successfully remove the mass.
等等 什么?
Wait, what-- What?
肿瘤去掉了
The tumor is gone.
她的恢复期会很长 但她的病情稳定
She has a long recovery, but she's stable.
我以为她已经死了 我只是...
I thought she was dead. I just...
你们的表情 那不是
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表