如果你们没有听从指示的能力
If you can't be trusted to follow instructions,
那你们在手术室里也不值得信任
then you can't be trusted in the OR.
让病人出院!
Discharge the patient!
永远不要质疑伟柏医生
And never question Doctor Webber ever again.
我也许应该去看看蒂亚
I should probably go to work and check on Tia.
蒂亚和她的孩子都很好 我查过了
Tia and her baby are both okay. I've checked.
一辆车撞上人
A car drove into human beings
并想要杀死你和你朋友 所以你应该休息一天
and tried to kill you and your friends, so you've earned the day off.
但我却很难休息 为什么?
Why is it so hard for me to rest?
我怎么知道呢?
How am I supposed to know that?
因为你知道我没有生病 我都没有意识到这一点
Because you knew that I wasn't sick before I even knew that I wasn't sick.
我认识你好久了
Well, I've known you a long time.
当你认识某人很久 你会注意到一些事情
You notice things about somebody when you've known them a long time.
你知道我最喜欢的甜甜圈是什么
You knew what my favorite donuts were.
同样的答案
Same answer.
那为什么我无法休息呢? 你没有一个理论?
So why is it so hard for me to rest? You don't have a theory?
我可以告诉你为什么我自己 有时无法休息 会有帮助吗?
I could tell you why I think it's hard for me to rest, would that help?
好 说吧
Yes, please.
我是个相当快乐的孩子
Um... Well, I was a pretty happy-go-lucky kid.
我得了癌症 我父母开始不停地吵架
I got cancer and my parents started to fight all the time
我病了
and I was sick,
困在床上 听着我父母隔着墙吵架
stuck in bed, listening to my parents fight through the walls.
所以我把休息与痛苦联♥系♥在一起
So I think I associate rest with misery.
我不觉得是这样
I don't think that's it.
好吧 你比我更了解我自己
Okay. You know me better than I know me.
我认识你好久了
I've known you a long time,
当你认识某个人很久
and when you've known someone a long time,
你会注意到一些事情
you notice things.
那你认为是什么?
So what do you think it is?
我认为你无法休息
I think you only have trouble resting
是当你不在照顾别人的时候
when you're not taking care of somebody else.
你会整天抱着一个婴儿躺在那里 如果那婴儿需要你
You'll lay around all day with a baby on your chest if that baby needs you.
如果我需要你 你和我一起躺在床上 还有甜甜圈
You lay in bed with me, with donuts if I need you.
当你得了癌症 你的父母开始争吵
And when you got cancer and your parents started fighting,
你开始照顾他们 这样他们就不会分开
you started to take care of them so they wouldn't split up.
你学会了照顾别人的情感需求
You learned to take emotional care of the people
他们本应该来照顾你的
who are supposed to be taking care of you and that's why
所以当你独自一人时就很难休息
it's hard for you to rest when you're by yourself.
当你不照顾别人时 你没有安全感
You don't feel safe when you're not taking care of somebody else.
这让你焦虑
It make you anxious.
我觉得…
And I think...
你无法休息是因为 你从来没有人来照顾你
you can't rest because you never had anyone to take care of you.
所以你要一直忙 照顾好自己
So you stay busy all the time, taking care of yourself
当你停下的时候 你会感觉到那种痛苦
and when you're still, you feel that pain.
我需要睡一会儿
I need a nap.
你想让我离开吗?
You want me to go?
不要
No.
那种感觉真好
That feels nice.
港景医院 上周二 23:11
Harborview Med, last Tuesday, 23:11...
啥都没有
Nothing.
如果伟柏或施密特发现 我们会被解雇的
If Webber or Schmitt finds us, we're fired.
如果伟柏或施密特发现 我们会被解雇的
Yeah, well...
你不觉得这有点烦人
You think that'd be annoying.
这让我的头脑清醒 帮我放松
I'd say it clears my mind, helps me unwind.
你有类似的爱好吗?
You have anything like that?
滑冰
Ice skating.
怎么啦?
What?
我只是…我没想到
I just... I wasn't expecting that.
你并不了解我的一切
Well, you don't know everything about me.
没错 我从来没有想象过你
Well, true, I never pictured you as the type
要举♥行♥盛大的婚礼 或者配套的礼服
to have a big fancy wedding or matching dresses.
我并不想要
I don't want either.
我想结婚 但不是那些华而不实的排场
I want the marriage but not the pomp and circumstance.
一点排场都不要?
Not even a little pomp?
比如说吃肉串或向女孩扔花束?
Like a meat on a stick or chucking a bouquet at your girls?
合影?
Group pics?
我真的讨厌你
I truly hate you.
我觉得这挺好的 特雷想给我们的生活创造一个
I think it's sweet that Trey wants to create a moment in our lives
我们会永远记住的时刻 但他是个浪漫主义者
that we're gonna remember forever, but he's a romantic.
哪怕我们只是去吃个披萨 他也会说
Even if we're just out getting a pizza, he's like,
“我希望可以永远定格这一瞬间〟
"I wish I could freeze this moment forever."
等一下 就是这个
Wait, wait, wait. That's it.
瞬间 那是…
It's moments. That's...
这些扫描 它们不是艺术作品
Okay. These scans, they're not works of art,
它们是瞬间 在时间上定格的瞬间
they're moments... frozen moments in time.
不错 很高兴我们澄清了这一点
Good. Glad we cleared that up.
看 就这样 这几个
Okay, look. Here we go... There and there.
你知道他们是怎么想出八秒的说法?
Do you know where they came up with the eight seconds?
这是骑手必须待在公牛身上的时间
That is the time the rider has to stay on the bull.
这是因为公牛开始失去反击的力量
It's because the bull starts to lose its strength to fight back
它停下猛烈晃动
and it stops bucking.
官方的说法是这是为了动物的安全
The official line is that it's for the safety of the animals,
其实是因为牛变得没那么凶悍
but it's really because it becomes so weakened
所以我们不再有兴趣
that we stop being entertained.
血压在下降
BP is dropping.
皮尔斯 是我想的那样吗?
Pierce, is that what I think it is?
她的血流不止
She's bleeding out.
血肿破裂了
The hematoma ruptured.
马上停下 我们要把她翻过来
Stop the fusion, we need to flip her.
她的脊柱会暴露出来
Her spine is exposed.
无所谓 包起来并放些抗菌切口纱布
It doesn't matter. Pack it and throw some Ioban on it!
挂两个单位的血 准备进行剖腹探查术和胸骨切开术
Hang two units of blood. Prep for an ex-lap and a sternotomy.
每一秒都很重要 诸位
Every second counts here, people.
直到我们把血止住 这是我的手术室!
Until we get this bleed stopped, this is my OR!
好了 就这样 当我们进入那里时
Okay, this is it. When we get in there,
关 你和米林交替进行心脏按♥摩♥
Kwan, you're gonna alternate cardiac massage with Millin.
手术刀
Scalpel.
好了 乔治娅 开始吧
Okay, Georgia, here we go.
手术刀
Scalpel.
准备好锯子
Get the saw ready.
使用血管升压药物
Starting pressers.
是血栓弹力图吗?
Is that the TEG?
她的酸中毒症状越来越严重
She's becoming more acidotic.
我们不能失去她
We can't lose her.
需要更多的抽吸
I need more suction.
还是没有脉搏
Still no pulse.
已经有肝门下静脉后和普林格
Okay, I've got the infrahepatic IVC and Pringle.
腹腔垫
Lap pads.
我已经找到了静脉和心包
[Millin[ I've got the cava and the pericardium.
米林 和关换一下
Millin, switch with Kwan.
血管升压类药物已经用到了极限
We've maxed out on her pressors.
-有吗? -还是没有脉搏
-Pickups? -Still no pulse.
我感觉到心跳 我在那里
I feel the heart. I'm there.
我看到肝静脉损伤
I see the hepatic vein injury.
结扎 注射肾上腺素
Ligating. Push epi.
填塞肝门下隙间
Packing the retrohepatic space.
醒醒 乔治娅
Come on, Georgia.
护士拿来了抗生素 和吸入器 我去上班了
The nurse brought the antibiotics and the inhaler. I'm off to my shift.
做完X光检查和雾化治疗以后再走
Please don't go before getting an X-ray and the nebulizer treatment.
可以是无偿的 但只是 需要填写所有这些表格
We could do it pro-bono, but we just need to fill all these forms out.
如果我不工作 我就没有钱 如果我没有钱…
If I miss work, I don't get paid. And if I don't get paid--
你无法支付你的账单 我明白 但是…
You can't pay your bills, I get it. But...
不!你不明白!
No! No, you don't!
你是一名医生 有着丰厚的薪水
You're a doctor with a cushy salary.
我是个外科实习生
I am a surgical intern.
我的薪水是政♥府♥资助的
My salary is government-funded
但我还是债台高筑
and it is not enough to keep me from drowning in loans.
在大学本科和医学院期间 我每个月欠下两千多美元
Between undergrad and med school, I owe more than two grand a month.
这还不包括我寄给我父母的钱
That doesn't even account for what I send to my parents
来帮他们支付抵押贷款 因为他们共同签署了我所有的贷款
to help them with their mortgage payment because they co-signed all of my loans.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表