我想他每天都希望他和伊莉丝
I don't think a day goes by when he doesn't wish
都有足够的勇气去追随自己的内心
that he and Ellis were both brave enough to follow their hearts.
如果是这样 他本该会 更早地成为你生活的一部分
If only so, he would've been a part of your life so much sooner.
我确实希望我认识他更久
I do wish I had known him longer.
孩子 你只是搬家 又不是要死 我们还会见到你的!
Child, you are moving, you're not dyin'. We gon' still see you!
我喝了可怕的汤 我没事
I had the terrible broth and I'm fine.
我可以吃点真正的食物吗?
Can I please have something real to eat?
我觉得你需要等一等再吃固体食物
I think you might want to wait on the solids.
我有更好的东西要给你
I got something better for you.
你为什么拿着我的漂亮鞋子?
Why are you holding my nice shoes?
我和你父母谈过了
I talked to your parents,
他们同意既然大家都一起在这里
and they agreed that since everybody's here together,
没有必要推迟你的成人礼
there's no point in postponing your Bar Mitzvah.
所以今天在格雷·斯隆医院 我们给你举♥行♥仪式
So we're throwing it for you today, here at Grey Sloan!
-不要 -什么意思?
-No. -What do you mean?
你疯了吗?我不要在医院举♥行♥成人礼
Are you crazy? I'm not having my Bar Mitzvah
像个气泡男孩失败者
at a hospital like some bubble boy loser.
-这不是… -我说不!
-That's not what-- -I said no!
不要成人礼!
No Bar Mitzvah.
不会吧
No. No, no, no. No!
抽吸
Suction.
-你准备好做融合术了吗?-为什么没有呢?
Are you ready for the fusion? - Why wouldn't I be?
你很生气 我只想确保 不管你对什么事情感到愤怒
You're angry, and I just want to make sure that whatever it is you're angry about
都不要影响我们的病人
is not gonna affect our patient.
我看起来很生气吗 关?
Do I seem angry, Kwan?
这是个陷阱问题吗?
Is this a trick question?
凯接受了一份工作要搬到伦敦 开始一个新的研究团队
Kai is taking a job and moving to London
凯接受了一份工作要搬到伦敦 开始一个新的研究团队
to start a new research team,
所以我们要么开始 跨洋异地恋 要么分手
so we either have to do oceanic long distance or break up.
值得一提的是 我听说他们增加了许多
Well, for what it's worth, I heard they've added a bunch of direct flights
从欧洲到西雅图的直航
from Europe to Sea-Tac.
关 我都不知道 你怎么进的这个手术室
Kwan, I don't even know how you got into this O.R.
把那该死的矩阵递给我
Just pass me the damn matrix.
但是…什么都没有
But, um... it was nothing.
那是…
It was a... It...
那只是…什么都没有
It was just a little... It was nothing.
正如皮尔斯医生所说 你有选择
Like Dr. Pierce said, you have options.
如今乳腺癌非常容易治疗
Breast cancer is incredibly treatable these days.
但我不…我不知道该去哪里
But I don't, um... I don't know where to go.
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do.
我总是知道该做什么
I always know what to do.
我知道
I do.
我知道该做什么
I know what to do.
是的
Right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你做得很好 小熊卢娜
You did so good, Luna bear.
卢娜?嘿 我爱你
Luna? Hey, hey. I love you.
抱歉让你们久等了 威尔森先生和女士
Sorry for the wait, Mr. and Mrs. Wilson.
-不 我们是… -我们只是朋友
-Oh, no, we're... -Oh, we're just friends.
好
Right.
我们做了BEAR测试 就是…
So, we did the BAER test, which is the--
脑干听觉诱发反应
Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response.
我们都是医生 我在产科
We're both physicians. I'm in OB.
那你知道像卢娜这样的早产儿
Well, then you know premature babies like Luna
会面临日后并发症的风险
run the risk of later complications.
我们还要继续研究
We'll have to continue our studies,
不过看来她确实患有渐进性听力损失
but it does appear that she has progressive hearing loss.
我想进行耳蜗声发射检测
I'd like to run an OAE.
她可以在睡眠中进行这个测试 如果这样更容易的话
She can be asleep for that if that makes things easier.
这是下一步我要做的
That would be my next step.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
我不会去的 不要穿着病号♥服
I... I'm not going down there. Not in this hospital gown, please.
好吧 那如果他们到这里来呢?
Okay, well, so, what if a few of them come up here, then?
你的表兄弟姐妹或者你爷爷?
Your cousins or your zayde?
什么?说服我吗?不 那行不通
What? To talk me into it? No. That won't work.
-那… -我本该吃寿司和蛋糕
-Well, that's-- -I'm supposed to be eating sushi and cake.
我本该和埃洛伊丝·舒尔曼跳舞
I'm supposed to dance with Eloise Schurmann.
我本该穿能遮住屁♥股♥的西装和长裤
I'm supposed to wear a suit with pants that cover my butt. I mean--
你可以穿长裤
You can wear pants.
我本想站在诵经坛上
I wanted to stand up on the Bimah
向我的家人和学校的朋友展示 我作为犹太人有多自豪
and show my family and friends from school how... how proud I am to be Jewish.
特别是我的爷爷 他没能在德国举♥行♥成人礼
Especially my zayde. He wasn't able to have a Bar Mitzvah in Germany.
他总是说为我们自己 感到自豪有多么重要
He's always saying how important it is to be proud of who we are.
我不能像这样做这一切
I can't do that like this.
有时事情并不像你计划的那样发展
Well, sometimes things don't happen like you planned them.
作为长大成人的一部分
Look, part of becoming a man
意味着要学习如何处理这个问题
means learning how to handle that.
就像他们在《妥拉》中所说的那样
It's like what they say in the Torah,
你必须为神奇留出空间
you have to leave room for the magic,
只有当你让事物看起来不同于 你想象的时候 神奇才会发生
that only happens when you let things look different than how you imagined them.
《妥拉》并没有这样说
The Torah doesn't say that.
我肯定它说了类似的东西
I'm sure it says something like that.
如果…你们一起做呢?和爷爷?
What if... you did it together? With Zayde?
他有机会和你一起有个成人礼
This could be his chance to become a Bar Mitzvah with you.
他来了!
Oh, there he is!
你是否准备好了一起迈向成人之路?
Are you ready to wheel into manhood together?
你和我
You and me.
现在告诉我 哪一个是埃洛伊丝·舒尔曼?
And now... and now, tell me, which one is Eloise Schurmann?
穿粉色连衣裙的那个
The one in the pink dress.
多吃点 你看起来有些苍白
Eat, eat. You're looking pale.
现在 开始吧!
Now, wheels up!
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
祝福大家!
Mazel tov, everybody!
祝贺你 格雷森!
Congratulations, Grayson! - Mazel tov.
(格雷·斯隆纪念医院)
我听说诺拉挺好的 我想薇芙很快就会成为你的粉丝
I heard Nola's doing well. I think Viv is gonna be your groupie soon.
一旦她们重新开始巡演 她会很忙的
She'll be way too busy once they're back on tour.
我今天在那里表现得 很出色 非常出色
I crushed it in there today. I crushed it.
我希望你当时在那里可以看到
I wish you were there to see it.
你不需要向我证明什么 温斯顿
You don't have anything to prove to me, Winston.
我考虑了你说的一切
I thought about everything you said.
是吗?
You did?
伊莉丝留在她丈夫身边
Ellis stayed with her husband,
从各方面来看 这就是为什么她变得如此痛苦
and by all accounts, that's why she became so bitter.
在那之前 她有抱负 但从不冷漠
She was ambitious before that, but never cold.
她留下来了
She stayed.
她让每个人都很痛苦
She made everyone miserable.
我妈也是这样做的
My mom did the same thing.
她和我爸在一起很久
She stayed with my dad for a long time,
尽管她爱上了另一个人
even though she was in love with someone else.
她们两个人 她们都没有跟随自己的内心
Both of them, they didn't follow their hearts,
她们没有跟随自己的胆量 她们没有…在自己身上下注
they didn't follow their guts, they didn't... bet on themselves.
她们留下来是为了维持和平 她们留下来是为了让其他人高兴
They stayed to keep the peace. They stayed to keep other people happy.
我的心在我的工作上 温斯顿
My heart's in my work, Winston.
我并不冷漠
I don't think I'm cold.
我不觉得你是个懦夫
And I don't think you're a coward.
我觉得…
I think that...
我觉得我们已经尽了最大的努力
I think we did the best we could,
我们都不应该受到责备
and that neither of us is to blame.
我爱你
I love you.
但我必须离开
But I have to go.
我也爱你
I love you too.
但我必须留下
And I have to stay.
她表现得很好 她的脊髓是完整的 肿胀正在消退
She did great. Her spinal cord was intact and the swelling is coming down.
她应该在几天内就能恢复功能
She should regain function within a few days.
我知道我可能是一个令人讨厌的家伙
I know I can be a pain in the ass.
在我小的时候 我就会跟着她到处跑
You know, when I was little, I would follow her around everywhere.
去商场 看足球比赛 看电影
To the mall, football games, movies.
我相信现在她感觉我就住在她隔壁
And I'm sure it feels a lot like that to her now that I live next door,
但当她第一次生病的时候
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表