好 非常好 我们要扩张宫颈口
Okay, great.
好 非常好 我们要扩张宫颈口
We're going to dilate the cervix.
就这样
Here we go.
好
Okay.
塞拉 你好棒
Doing great, Sierra.
好 最后一个
Okay, last one.
好
Okay.
现在 塞拉 我要用这根导管
Now, Sierra, I'm going to use this catheter
沿着你的子♥宫♥壁
along the walls of your uterus.
-好吗?准备好了吗?-是的
Okay, are you ready?
好 开始
Okay, here we go.
非常棒
Doing great.
好的 移除导管
And, okay, removing the catheter.
米林医生会用超声波来确认完成情况
Dr. Millin will use ultrasound to verify completion.
子♥宫♥内没有残留
Uterus is clear.
好
Okay.
移除钳子
Removing the forceps.
移除窥阴器
And removing the speculum.
就这样?
That's it?
-就这样 -结束了
And that's it.
-就这样 -结束了
It's over.
是的
Yes, I'm okay.
我没事
Yes, I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
再充电
Charge again.
-林克 -再充电
Link. Charge again!
我们已经做了两个小时了
We've been doing this for two hours, man.
他走了
He's gone.
死亡时间
Time of death...
15:45
15:45.
好了
Okay.
我先出去 也许我可以拖住媒体
I'll walk out first.
我先出去 也许我可以拖住媒体
Maybe I can stall the press.
不
No. No.
他们所看到的只是一个橄榄球运动员 统计数字和美元
All they see is a football player.
他们所看到的只是一个橄榄球运动员 统计数字和美元
Stats and dollar signs.
他只是一个孩子 做他喜欢的事
He was just a kid doing what he loved.
现在他走了
Now he's gone.
是我的责任
That's on me.
妈妈
Mommy. Oh.
嘿
Hey! -
那是你的吗?
You got that?
-对 -好 接下来的几天你可能会
-Yeah. -Okay, so, you, um,
-对 -好 接下来的几天你可能会
you may experience some cramping
出现痉挛和少量出血
you may experience some cramping
出现痉挛和少量出血
and some spotting over the next few days.
这很正常
It's totally normal.
如果你觉得不舒服
If you feel uncomfortable, ibuprofen will help.
-布洛芬会有帮助 -好的
If you feel uncomfortable, ibuprofen will help.
-布洛芬会有帮助 -好的
Okay.
如果你感到头晕
Uh, if you feel any dizziness or experience heavy bleeding,
如果出血很多 给我们打电♥话♥
Uh, if you feel any dizziness or experience heavy bleeding,
如果出血很多 给我们打电♥话♥
please call us.
谢谢你们俩
Thank you both.
你是个了不起的妈妈
You're an incredible mom.
走吧
Come on. Let's go.
米林 今天的工作很出色
Great work today, Millin.
很多实习生能背诵教科书
A lot of interns can regurgitate a textbook,
但没有很多人能像你这样 真正与患者倾谈
but not many can talk to a patient like you.
怎么了?
What?
以前从来没有人夸奖过我的工作
I-- I've just never had someone compliment my work before.
可以说我的成长过程有点偏离正轨
It's safe to say I-- I grew up a little left of normal.
我10岁时 父母教我如何 清扫能量场和卷大♥麻♥
My parents taught me to clear energy fields
我10岁时 父母教我如何 清扫能量场和卷大♥麻♥
and roll a joint at 10.
这种名声并没有为成功铺平道路
That kind of reputation
这种名声并没有为成功铺平道路
didn't exactly pave the way for success.
尽管你的成长经历
Well, coming from someone who didn't have
也并不很传统
Well, coming from someone who didn't have
也并不很传统
the most conventional upbringing either,
但是你今天救了那个女人的命
you saved that woman's life today.
你本可以走开 但你没有
You could've walked away, but you didn't.
你留下来倾听 塞拉会因此过得更好些
You stayed and listened,
你留下来倾听 塞拉会因此过得更好些
and Sierra is better off for it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
更不用说我刚刚完成了 一个获奖的研究项目
...and not to mention, I've just come off
更不用说我刚刚完成了 一个获奖的研究项目
an award-winning research project on Parkinson's,
是关于帕金森症的
an award-winning research project on Parkinson's,
是关于帕金森症的
which will boost the profile of this hospital
这会提升医院的形象 要是我当主任
which will boost the profile of this hospital
这会提升医院的形象 要是我当主任
if I'm the new chief.
你有什么具体的要求吗?
Are you asking for anything specific in the offer?
工资要涨一倍
Well, I would need twice the existing rate
访问实验室没有任何限制
and full flexibility to travel to visiting labs.
我也了解到 西雅图长老会医院的薪资水平
Also, I found out what they're paying at Seattle Pres.
你应该会有点尴尬
You should be a little embarrassed.
我们这里有实验室 你为什么还要去其他实验室?
Why do you have to visit other labs
我们这里有实验室 你为什么还要去其他实验室?
when we have a lab right here for you?
我不需要去其他地方
I don't need to go anywhere.
很抱歉 薛波医生 我无法考虑你的申请
I'm sorry, Dr. Shepherd.
很抱歉 薛波医生 我无法考虑你的申请
I'm unable to consider your application.
我已经把这份工作给奥特曼医生了
I've already offered the job to Dr. Altman.
比你现有的薪水高75% 一个全职行政助理
Seventy-five percent above your existing rate,
比你现有的薪水高75% 一个全职行政助理
a full-time administrative assistant, and a stipend.
还有一笔津贴 一笔小小的津贴
a full-time administrative assistant, and a stipend.
还有一笔津贴 一笔小小的津贴
A small stipend.
成交
Deal.
-不客气 -什么?
You're welcome.
-不客气 -什么?
-What? -Bailey sent me in here.
贝莉让我进来的 我才不想当主任!
-What? -Bailey sent me in here.
贝莉让我进来的 我才不想当主任!
I didn't want to be chief.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我告诉林肯医生我会给纳丁打电♥话♥
I told Dr. Lincoln I would call Nadine.
应该是我们
It should be us. We met her.
我们见过她 我们欠她的
It should be us. We met her.
我们见过她 我们欠她的
We owe her that.
但我不知道该说什么
But I don't know what to say.
我一直在那个电♥话♥的另一头
I've been on the other end of that call.
让人感到很难受
It's sickening.
太难了 也没有恰当的方法
It's impossible, and there is no right way.
没有恰当的言语
There are no right words.
你能和我一起做吗?
Will you do it with me?
是的
Yeah.
你好
Hello?
你好
And heal me from it
女士...
Mrs... Nadine.
纳丁
Mrs... Nadine.
女士
Ma'am...
杰梅因的手术引起了一个并发症
there was a complication with Jermaine's surgery.
杰梅因的手术引起了一个并发症
No. No, please. My baby.
拜托 我的宝贝
No. No, please. My baby.
拜托 我的宝贝
Please. My baby.
拜托 不要
Please! No!
拜托 不要!
Please! No!
我听说了杰梅因·塔尔博特的事
I heard about Jermaine Talbott.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我开始写论文了 我可以把简介发给你
Um, I started the paper.
我开始写论文了 我可以把简介发给你
I can send you the introduction,
-如果你想... -我刚刚失去了一个患者
if you want.
-如果你想... -我刚刚失去了一个患者
-I just lost a patient. -I'm sorry.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表