Yeah. I wanna go.
-我非常... -嘿 不要说你感到抱歉
-I'm so... -Hey, don't say you're sorry.
没事的
You're good.
卢卡斯 等等!
Lucas, wait!
你能不能...在你打开门之前 我可以确认他不在外面吗?
Can you... Before you open the door, can I just make sure he's not out there?
你现在可以说你感到抱歉
You have a good night, I'll consider your sorry.
刚才在里面发生了什么?
What happened in there?
你知道医疗债务 对人们的影响有多大吗?
Do you have any idea how crushing medical debt can be for people
-他们不是百万富翁 -我当然知道
-who aren't millionaires? -Of course I do.
但当你要越过与患者关系的底线时
But before you cross a line with a patient,
你必须先和主治医讲
you have to talk to an attending first.
我可以给金融服务部门打电♥话♥
I could have called financial services,
或社会工作者 牧师 治疗师
or a social worker, or a pastor, or a therapist,
或者某个受过训练 可以进行这种对话的人
or someone who is trained to have that kind of conversation.
她的大脑在出血 他们没有那么多时间来处理...
Her brain is bleeding. They don't have that kind of time to go through--
你有时间跟我讲
You had time to talk to me.
现在她的大脑在出血 她在与她丈夫争吵
Now, her brain is bleeding and she is fighting with her husband.
而这于事无补 也没有为我们节省任何时间
And that is not an improvement and it has not saved us any time.
她是我的患者 你在这里是因为得到我的邀请
She is my patient. You are here at my invitation.
明白吗?
Is that understood?
好吧 关医生 邀请被取消了
Okay, Dr. Kwan, the invitation is rescinded.
希望她在同意书上签字 这样我们就能挽救她的生命
And let's hope she signs that consent form that will allow us to save her life.
嗨 那个是什么来着?
Hi. What is that one again?
我不知道 让我看看
I don't know. Let me see.
-波旁 -和?
-Bourbon. -With?
波旁
Bourbon.
-我可能喝过那杯 -无所谓
-I might have drank from that. -Don't care.
嘿
Hey.
这是泰伦 她曾是外科医生
This is Taryn. She was a surgeon
但听从理智成为一名调酒师
but followed sanity and became a bartender.
这是特雷 他可能喜欢螃蟹
And this is Trey. He might like crabs.
他来自巴尔的摩!
He's from Baltimore!
我来看西蒙娜
I'm visiting Simone.
-那你俩是怎么认识的?-医学院 生理课
-So... How'd you two meet? -Med school. Physiology class.
我坐在报告厅的另一边看到她的微笑
I'd sit on the opposite side of the lecture hall to see her smile.
我坐在报告厅的另一边看到她的微笑
Yeah. I hooked up with a girl in my physiology class, too.
我也曾在生理课勾搭过一个女生
Yeah. I hooked up with a girl in my physiology class, too.
-酷 -不是我的故事啦
-Cool. -Not my story. Not my story.
你不能就这么轻易地逃避
You're not getting off that easy.
有一天我生病在家没去上课
I was home sick one day and didn't show up to class.
特雷花了整整一天时间 煮他妈妈的名汤
Trey spent the entire day cooking his mom's famous soup,
把它送到我的公♥寓♥ 还带着课堂笔记
brought it to my apartment with notes from class.
他告诉我他喜欢我的笑容
He told me he liked my smile.
我告诉他我并不爱喝汤 不过紧紧抓着笔记
I told him, not really a soup person but clutch on the notes.
我就这样陷入了爱河
And just like that, I was in love.
哇 格里菲斯 你错过了一堂课
Wow, Griffith. You missed a class.
-想出去透透气吗?-是的 当然
You wanna get some air? -SIMONE: Yeah, sure.
你想去看看屋顶上的那个洞吗?
So you want to go see the hole in the roof?
-想 -想?
-Yes. -Yeah?
-对 -好 来吧
-Yeah. -Okay. Come on.
派对有那么糟糕吗?
Is the party that bad?
不是 我只是对此不擅长
No, I'm just bad... at this.
-派对?-是的
-At parties? -Yes.
还有人 我都没喝那么多 难道我也不擅长喝酒?
And people. I'm not even that drunk, so I'm also bad at alcohol?
我是卡洛斯 旅行护士
I'm Carlos. Traveling nurse.
我在这里只待几个月 不过事情是这样的...
I'm only here for a couple of months, but here's the thing...
-李维 -事情是这样的 李维
-Levi. -Here's the thing, Levi.
如果你离开 你就没有机会和我一起玩了
If you leave, you won't get to hang out with me.
(啤酒)
你带了自己的酒?
You brought your own drinks?
我工作太努力了 不会去喝那些外科实习生买♥♥得起的酒
I work way too hard to drink whatever surgical interns can afford.
奥特曼 你有机会看过那些简历吗?
Altman, did you have a chance to look at those resumes?
还没有
No. Not yet.
哪些简历?
Which resumes?
申请创伤科主任
For chief of trauma.
那里有一些优秀的候选人
There are some excellent candidates in there.
我想你是指“临时”创伤科主任
I think you mean "interim" chief of trauma.
不是的
No. She doesn't.
你昨天明明承诺要还给我工作的
You literally just promised me my job back yesterday.
我...并不知道这事
I... didn't know that.
其实找个像样的临时创伤科主任
It turns out hiring a decent interim chief of trauma
要比找个永久的更难
is harder than hiring a permanent one.
真的?
Seriously?
如果我必须等你的执照 我需要考虑我的选择
Look, if I have to wait for your license, I need to consider my options.
那你打算什么时候告诉我?
Okay. So when were you going to tell me?
我现在就在告诉你
This is me. Telling you.
现在想来 这些候选人都很一般...
Now that I think about it, the candidates weren't that great--
听我说 欧文
You know what, Owen,
要是你之前问我今天过得如何 我们可能会早点谈到这个问题
maybe if you had asked me how my day was, this would've come up earlier.
我有同样的经历
I've been there.
他们没问我们的意见
I don't think they were asking our opinion.
不管你喜不喜欢 反正你现在几乎不能行医
Like it or not, you can barely practice medicine right now anyway.
你想知道谁行医最少吗 泰蒂?
You wanna know who practices least amount of medicine, Teddy?
外科主任!
The chief of surgery!
这是个商业决策 成熟点 面对现实
This is a business decision. Just grow up and deal with it.
我妻子想离婚
My wife wants a divorce.
我们说“直到死亡将我们分开”
We said "'til death do us part."
很抱歉 我可以想象你现在的感受
I'm so sorry. I can only imagine how you're feeling right now.
和她在一起 一切都是那么...轻松
Everything has been always so... easy with her.
我们曾经有过的最大争执
I still think the biggest fight we've ever had
是关于给水壶加水
was over refilling the water pitcher.
我们大多数人只能梦想 拥有这样的爱情
Most of us can only dream of having a love like that.
我只是说如果你信任她足以与她结婚
I'm just saying that if you trusted her enough to marry her,
为什么不能信任她足以与她离婚呢?
why not trust her enough to un-marry her?
不要有误解
Don't make it mean something it doesn't.
她爱你并且想保护你
She loves you and she wants to protect you.
所以也许就...
So maybe just...
听她的
let her.
我不知道离婚该送什么样的花
I didn't know what kind of flowers to get for a divorce,
但其实它们不能放在重症监护室里
but turns out you can't have them in the ICU,
所以送假花给你
so fake ones it is.
这位是亚伦 医院的一位律师 他非常好心 为我们提供免费服务
This is Aaron, one of the hospital lawyers who's nice enough to help us pro bono.
幸运的是 对你们俩来说离婚申请相当简单
Fortunately, the divorce petition's rather simple for you two.
没有孩子 没有房♥产 没有资产
No kids, no owned property, no assets.
你们签好字 我马上向爱达荷州法♥院♥提交
Once you sign, I'll file a copy with the court in Idaho immediately.
我只需要你们俩在这里签字
I just need you both to sign there.
这感觉就像我们又要结婚了
It feels like we're getting married again.
亲爱的 我保证爱你 直到生命的最后一刻
Amor, I promise to love you until my dying breath,
无论是几分钟
whether it's in a few minutes,
几天或几年
days, or years...
我保证我对你的爱
I promise that my love for you
在离婚中只会越来越深 就像在结婚中那样
will only grow in divorce like it has in marriage.
我保证会继续试着给水壶加水
And I promise you to keep trying to refill the water pitcher.
我是世界上要与你离婚的最幸运女孩
I am the luckiest girl in the world to be divorcing you.
娜塔莉亚 作为你的前夫
Natalia, as your ex-husband,
我保证会在你身边
I promise to be there for you.
无论是美好时光还是困难时刻
In good times and in bad.
无论是疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health.
我保证把每一天都当作礼物
I promise to treat each day as a gift.
我保证在我们共同度过的余生中
And I promise to love you for every moment of every day
每时每刻我都爱你
for the rest of our lives together.
我在医院的病房♥里曾经看过几次婚礼
I've witnessed several weddings in hospital rooms,
但肯定是第一次看到离婚
but this is definitely the first divorce.
好 我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
没事的
It's okay.
好的
我改变主意了 我不行
I changed my mind. I can't do it.
你可以的 惠特尼 你表现得很好
Yes, you can, Whitney. You're doing great.
我有个哥哥身体不好 毁了我父母的生活
I have a brother who's not well. Ruined my parents' lives.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry to hear that--
我告诉我老婆 我怕我们的孩子会有我哥的基因
I told my wife I was scared our kid would get my brother's genes.
你知道她说什么吗?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表