他是一团糟 什么都要按自己的方式来
He is a mess. He does need to do things his own way.
但他也同样继承了家族的天赋
But he also has a stroke of the family genius.
他也算是家族的异类
And he's a bit of a black sheep.
你没意识到 是吗
You don't see it, do you?
所以难怪他让我抓狂吗
Is that why he drives me crazy?
他就是我
He's me.
没错 他就是你
Yes, he's you.
他有激♥情♥
He's got the spark.
有动力
He's got the drive.
他现在只需要一个机会
He just needs a chance.
我像他那么大时 必须有人紧盯着
I had to be watched very closely at that age.
好的 你在自告奋勇吗
Great. Are you volunteering?
- 我接受了 - 不 我才没有
- Because I accept. - No, I was not volunt...
太迟了
Too late.
我已经接受了
I already accepted.
有心跳了
We have a heartbeat.
太好了
Yes!
撤掉体外膜肺氧合
Weaning off ECMO.
生命体征稳定
Vitals are stable.
第一次当班还顺利吗
Hey, how's the first shift going?
忙得不行 令人亢奋
It's endless. I mean, it's exhilarating.
也很打击
It's devastating.
我今天告诉一个人 他妻子去世了
I told a person that his wife was dead today
然后告诉另一个人 他丈夫没有得到心脏
and then another man that his husband wasn't getting a heart.
我还给真人缝合了
But I also sewed human flesh on a living human being
感觉完全不像橘子 跟尸体也不一样
which was nothing like an orange and different from a cadaver
我想我爱上这一切了
and I think I'm in love with the whole thing.
那很好
That's great. That's great.
说来有点尴尬
Listen, this is a little awkward
但你介意签一下吗
but would you mind signing this?
- 这是什么 - 这是人力资源部的文件
- What is it? - This is HR paperwork.
为了避免让事情说不清楚
It's just so things don't get muddy.
需要说明我们的关系
It just says that our relationship
在你来工作之前就已经存在了
pre-exists your employment here.
什么关系
What relationship?
Link
Link.
Link 你是好人 我们相处也很愉快
Link, you're a nice guy, and we had fun
但是我们之间没有关系
but we don't have a relationship.
我并不想要什么关系
I don't want a relationship.
好吧 那你为什么守在实习生更衣室外面
Okay, then why are you waiting outside the intern locker room
像跟踪狂一样呢
like a stalker?
我...
I'm...
你是好人 Link
Okay, You're a nice guy, Link
所以我们做朋友吧
so let's be friends, hmm?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
Milton小姐
Ms. Milton!
Milton小姐 Marina醒过来了
Ms. Milton, Marina is awake.
你成功了
You did it!
你的希望成功了
You hoped.
是啊
I hoped.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
黑色幽默效果如何呢 Yasuda
How's that dark sense of humor working out, Yasuda?
太好了 非常好
Okay, good. Good, good.
太好了
Okay, good.
我是一棵树吗
Am I a tree?
不好意思 你说你是什么
I'm sorry, are you a what, now?
还不是 Sarah
Uh, not yet, Sarah.
我可以见孩子吗
Can I see my kids?
暂时还不行 Sarah
Uh, no, Sarah, not yet.
你需要修养
You need to rest and recover
过几天才可以考虑
and in a couple days, we can talk about it.
好吗
Okay?
我想要感谢捐赠者的...
I want to thank the donor's...
家人
...family.
有人的孩子死了
Someone's child died.
我想告诉他们 我知道他们失去了什么
I want to tell them I know what they lost.
当然 我明白 但是...
Of course. I understand, but, really...
你真的需要休息
you do need to rest.
我们可以之后再谈这些
And then we'll talk about it more.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Okay.
好的
Okay.
Griffith医生 你没事吧
You feel alright, Dr. Griffith?
我妈妈死了
My mom died.
我很遗憾...
I'm so sorry...
你是否需要心理疏导或者牧师...
do you need a grief counselor, a pastor, or...
我出生时 她就死了
She died when I was born.
就在这家医院 所以我再也没来过这里
In this hospital, so I haven't been here since then.
自从你出生后吗
Since you were born?
我再没来过这里了 因为我的出生
I haven't been here since the birth of me
害死了妈妈 就在这里某一间手术室
killed my mother somewhere in one of these rooms
所以我第一天上班就迟到了
which is why I was late my first day.
其实跟龙♥卷♥风♥没有关系
It had nothing to do with the tornado.
我是恐慌发作了
I had a panic attack
然后我看到了墙壁的颜色
and then I saw the color of the walls.
我一直...
I've been...
都在想象这地方的样子
picturing this place my whole life.
当我想起妈妈 墙壁是米色的
When I think of my mother and the walls are beige
当我来到这里 看到墙壁是蓝色...
and then I get here and they're blue, and it's just...
我觉得很迷茫 很失望
...disorienting, disappointing.
原来我一直想错了
Got it wrong all this time.
他们几年前才把墙壁刷成蓝色的
Well, they only painted the walls blue a few years ago.
你没有想错
You got it right.
你让我感觉...
Makes me feel so...
好多了
so much better.
谢谢你 Webber医生
Thank you. Thank you, Dr. Webber.
不客气
Of course.
很抱歉第一天上班就迟到
And I'm sorry that I was late on my first day
还撒谎了
and I lied about why.
可以理解的 Griffith医生
It's understandable, Dr. Griffith.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
你在实习生更衣室外面等着吗
You waited outside the intern locker room?
好了
Alright.
你坑我 是吗
You set me up, didn't you?
你是故意的
I mean, you did this on purpose.
别恨我 实在忍♥不住笑
Don't hate me. I needed a laugh.
很荣幸能逗你笑
So glad I could provide it.
Schmitt 赶紧消失 我们关系不熟
Keep walking, Schmitt, we're not on speaking terms.
好残忍♥
Harsh.
是啊 我想刻薄就能刻薄
Yeah, well, I can be mean when I want to be.
是哦 我懂
Oh, I know.
行吧
Okay.
请进
Come in.
我想谢谢你
Thank you for that.
我做移植很久了
I've been at this a long time
从没做过三重器♥官♥移♥植♥ 所以谢谢了
and I've never done a triple, so thank you.
Sarah怎么样了
How's Sarah?
没有变成大树
Well, she's not a tree.
抱歉 她的情况不错
Sorry, yeah, she's good. She's good.
她醒了 很感激
She's awake, and she's grateful.
- 真是好消息 - 是啊
- That's excellent news. - It is.
好了 我要走了
Okay, I'm gonna go.
或者别走了
Or don't.
或者不走了
Or don't.
我需要一名住院医项目主管
I need a residency director.
重新开始通常并非易事
New beginnings aren't always easy.
你是我认识的最棒的老师
You're the best teacher I know.
这群实习生很像是当年的你
This class is a lot like you were at their age.
或者不符合其他地方的要求
They either didn't match anywhere else
或者被其他医院淘汰了
or got kicked out of their programs.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表