Oh, yeah, she's okay. She's in there with Amelia.
-我还以为她可能又惊恐发作了 -不
- Okay. I thought she may have had another panic attack. - No, no.
但她发现了凯的一些拼图
But she did find some of Kai's puzzles
用于神经学评估的拼图
that they use for neurological evaluations.
这些拼图主要注重于视觉空间技能
The puzzles mainly focus on visual-spatial skills.
我对此很了解 究竟发生了什么事
Yeah, I'm familiar with them. What-- What's going on?
梅瑞狄斯 她能顺利拼出了每一个拼图
Meredith, she's aced every single one
比我见过大多数成年人都厉害
at a level far higher than most of the adults I see.
我有留意到她很聪明
I'm aware that she's smart.
我的问题是
My question is,
为什么未经我同意就对她进行评估
why is she being evaluated without my consent?
好吧 这是个意外
Right, well, it-- Yeah, it was an accident.
佐拉是在和我一起在模拟器上练习时
Zola discovered the test when she and I
发现了这个测试
were in there practicing on the simulators.
她本应该在我的办公室做作业
She's supposed to be in my office doing homework.
梅尔 根据凯对她的观察
Mer, based on Kai's time with her,
佐拉非常有天赋
Zola is extremely gifted,
这能很好的解释了惊恐发作的原因
which could explain the panic attacks.
当天赋还未被开♥发♥时
When giftedness is undiagnosed,
会导致出现行为问题
it can contribute to behavioral issues--
焦虑 一种不受约束的感觉
anxiety, a feeling of being untethered,
感觉不属于这里
a feeling that you don't belong.
因为确实不属于
Because you don't.
她的大脑的运作方式不同于其他同龄孩子
Her brain does not function like other kids her age.
她需要高出同龄水准的挑战
She needs challenges that they don't.
她需要与能够与她感同身受的
She needs to be around peers who can relate to her
同龄人在一起
and the way she thinks.
我要去看看我的孩子
I'm gonna go see my kid.
插入行为对相互愉悦方面来说不是必须的
Penetration is not necessary for mutual pleasure.
对初试者 大多数女性或是有阴♥道♥的人群
For starters, most women, or people with vaginas,
插入行为是无法让其达到高♥潮♥
can't achieve orgasm through penetration.
-你说 -为何在色情片里不是这样
- Yes? - How come that's not in porn?
因为色情片展示的是真实的人类性行为
Because porn is to actual human sex
就像《速度与激♥情♥》里展示的是
as the "Fast & Furious"
真实的人类驾驶一样
is to actual human driving.
也就是说 这没有任何相似之处
That is to say, it bears no resemblance.
如果你与你的伴侣进行性行为
If you are having sex with your partner,
并且你试图变得像色情片里那样
and you are trying to make it look like porn,
你的伴侣的愉悦感会从少数下降至零
your partner is experiencing little to no pleasure.
我不认同你的说法
I would disagree.
你之所以会不同意 是因为与你在一起的
Well, you would disagree because the girls you are with
女孩们也在尝试看起来和听起来像色情片
are also making it look and sound like porn.
但那只是表演而已
But that is just an act.
一个真正的男人会想要给女人真实的高♥潮♥
A real man wants to give a woman a real orgasm.
所以你想成为一个真正的男人还是一个
So you want to be a real man or some candy-ass actor
让女人必须假装享受性♥爱♥的胆小鬼演员
for whom a woman has to pretend to enjoy sex?
我想他们是对的
Guess they were right.
这段肯定会被疯传的
This is definitely going viral.
还不至于 还需要音乐
Oh, not yet. Need music.
和舞蹈
And dancing.
热狗 又是波士顿
Hot dog! Boston again.
沃德太太 你太厉害了
Mrs. Ward, you're killing me.
那我猜你该庆幸自己长得帅
Well, I guess you're lucky that you're handsome, huh?
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
康涅狄格州 但我爸爸是巴巴多斯人
Connecticut, but my dad's from Barbados.
丹妮丝
Denise!
宝贝 你还好吗
Honey, you okay?
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你已经生完宝宝了吗
Did you have the baby already?
是个女孩
It's a girl.
女孩
A girl?
西蒙妮
Simone.
西蒙妮
Simone.
-我能看看她吗 -还不行
- Can I see her? - Not yet.
医生正在给她做清理
The doctors are cleaning her up.
你等的时候想和我们一起坐坐吗
You want to sit with us while you wait?
亚当斯医生 你的呼机响了
Dr. Adams, your pager is going off.
让...让我玩两把
Let-- Let me play a couple hands.
可别手下留情 沃德太太
Don't go easy on her, Mrs. Ward.
你赢的他片甲不留
You cleaned him up.
是的
Yeah.
黛梦蒂的卵巢虽然有一些损伤
There was quite a bit of damage to Diamond's ovaries,
但我们尽力挽救
but we were able to salvage them,
希望可以尽最大所能保住她的生育能力
hoping to preserve her fertility as best we can.
所以她会好起来 是吗
So she's gonna be okay?
她会的 对
She will, yes.
我告诉她就是痛经
I told her she just had bad menstrual cramps
是家族遗传的
and that it runs in the family.
我给了她一个热水袋
I gave her a hot water bottle.
我从没带她看过妇科医生
I never even took her to see the gynecologist.
这是不你的错
Oh, this isn't your fault.
不是 除非有人专门对你进行筛查的教育
No, unless someone specifically educates you on what to look for,
不然很难分辨正常状态
it's hard to know what's normal
和潜在问题的表征
and what's an indication of an underlying problem.
我真的很庆幸事发时她和你们在一起
I'm just so grateful she was with you when this happened.
好了吗
Ready?
首先 先服用米非司酮 只有一片
First, you'll take mifepristone. It's just one pill.
它是阻断妊娠的
It'll stop the pregnancy from growing.
然后再过24小时 服用米索前列醇
Then, after 24 hours, you'll take misoprostol.
一共四片
It's four pills.
把所有药片含在舌下30分钟
Put all four pills under your tongue for 30 minutes.
30分钟之后
And then after 30 minutes,
剩下的药不管多少 喝水服用
swallow whatever is left of the pills with water.
服用米索前列醇几小时后
And then a few hours after you take the misoprostol,
你会感到腹痛会出血
you'll experience some cramping and bleeding,
就好像痛经严重的月经
like a very heavy period.
然后你就渡过了妊娠期 不会痛了
Then you'll pass the pregnancy, and the pain will stop.
我要怎么知道是否出问题了
How do I know if something's wrong?
虽然药物流产的并发症非常少见
It's extremely rare to have complications with a medical abortion,
但如果感觉不对劲
but if something feels off
发烧 没有出血 出血过多
fever, no bleeding, too much bleeding
那你打给我
then I want you to call me.
你会在这吗
You'll be here?
对 我接下来几天都在这里
Yes, I will be here for the next few days.
所以你可以打给我 随时
So you call me, day or night.
我现在就可以吃药了吗
Can I take it now?
你觉得准备好了随时可以
You can take it whenever you're ready.
我们要做短视频 舞起来再指两下
We're making reels. Just dance and point!
我们需要有活力的人 这是给孩子们的
We need energy people. It's for the kids.
-我们指哪 -科普知识
- What are we pointing at? - Oh, the facts.
-我们随后会加到屏幕上 -你说的算
- We'll put them on the screen later. - If you say so.
什么是同意
明确
合情合理
自愿
但为什么是短视频呢
But why little videos?
因为我没办法让塔克放下手♥机♥
Because I can't get Tuck to look up from his phone long enough
进行真正的对话
to have an actual conversation.
如果我们想让他们来学
And we have to speak their language
就要说他们的语言
if we want them to learn.
你确定我们不会因为这样被起诉吗
Are you sure we're not gonna get sued over these?
如果有人因为我教人们
If someone wants to take me to court
关于自己身体的知识而把我告上法庭
for educating people about their own bodies,
那他们最好准备打场硬仗
they better be prepared for a big fight.
那么你觉得我们什么时候会再见到你呢
So, when do you think we'll see you again?
明天怎么样
How does tomorrow sound?
你准备好回来工作了吗
Oh, you ready to come back to work?
在我女儿没有和她哥哥们同样的权利期间
Look, I just can't sit idly by while my daughter
我不能坐视不理
doesn't have the same rights as her brothers.
这是人道主义危机
This is a humanitarian crisis.
我想重新开诊所
I would like to reopen the clinic
专门负责生殖健康
and dedicate it to reproductive health.
我一星期开20个小时
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表