作为医生
As doctors
我们在治疗患者和减少风险方面
we rely heavily on data
非常依赖数据
to treat our patients and minimize risk.
当没有数据时
So when there is no data,
任何行动都可能非常可怕
any move can be extremely scary.
这么早你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here this early?
被放了鸽子 你呢?
Getting stood up. You?
失眠
Couldn't sleep.
慢用吧
Enjoy.
我们有时不得不仅凭直觉和希望
We have to solely practice medicine on a hunch,
来行医
relying on instincts and hope.
有时情况并不如我们所愿
Sometimes, it does not go our way.
嘿 为什么你比我奶奶开得还慢?
Hey, why do you drive slower than my grandma?
我按限速开车 如果你要抱怨 去坐巴士
I drive the speed limit. If you need to whine, maybe find a bus.
那也许我们应该早点走
Maybe we should leave earlier then.
也许有人不应该老盯着镜子看自己
Maybe someone should stop staring at themselves in the mirror.
一天到晚的
Like, all the time.
为什么要躲起来?
Why are you hiding?
我想再做一个手术
I want to scrub in on one more surgery
在奥特曼解雇我之前 因为我在乔酒吧做兼♥职♥
before Altman fires me for moonlighting at Joe's.
她不会解雇你的 赫尔姆替你说话了
She's not gonna fire you, Helm took a stand for you.
我并没要她这么做 我不知道她说了什么
I didn't ask her to. I have no idea what she said.
她都不知道自己说了什么 她当时处于愤怒的失控状态
She doesn't even know what she said, she was in a rage blackout.
她为什么认为她能为我说话?
What makes her think she can speak for me at all?
好吧 快走!
Okay. Go. Go, go, go.
有时则很成功
Sometimes, it does.
在糖尿病有治愈方法之前
Before there was a cure for diabetes,
科学家们凭自己的直觉
scientists followed their instincts
给病童们提供一种实验性的 叫做胰岛素的提取物
and gave sick children an experimental extract called insulin.
尽管它让人害怕
As terrifying as it was, that risk
那种冒险现在已经 拯救了数百万人的生命
As terrifying as it was, that risk
那种冒险现在已经 拯救了数百万人的生命
- has now saved millions of lives. -
女士优先
Ladies first.
用不着
Oh, I'm good.
但即使你的预感很强烈
But even if your hunch is strong,
在迈出这一步之前 你总会有些担心
before taking the leap, some part of you always worries.
要是我犯下一个巨大的错误呢?
"What if I'm about to make a huge mistake?"
好 是的 到时见 谢谢
Okay, great. Yeah, we'll see you then. Thank you.
好 卢娜第一次听觉口语治疗 已经安排好了
Okay, Luna's first auditory-verbal therapy is on the books.
只需要重新安排她的听觉矫治专家
I just have to reschedule her audiologist,
找到一个语言治疗师 抓紧时间做笔记
find her a speech therapist, get caught up on notes,
还要接生一个婴儿
and deliver a baby.
我可以帮忙吗?
Can I help with anything?
你想接生婴儿吗?
Um, you want to deliver a baby?
我有点想做其他什么工作
I was kinda hoping for one of the other jobs.
没事 我能行 谢谢你
It's okay, I got it. Thank you.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你能去重症监护室做个咨♥询♥吗?
Can you do a consult in the ICU?
可以 我下个咨♥询♥ 大约是20分钟以后
Sure. I've got about 20 minutes before my next consult.
那你得重新安排时间
Well, you're gonna want to reschedule that.
嘿 今天早上 我搭了室友的车来上班...
Hey, about this morning, I got a ride into work with my roommates--
无所谓
Don't care.
好吧
Okay.
我...我以为 你会对我吼叫或什么的
Well, I--I thought you'd yell at me or something.
是的 我不在乎这个借口 我在乎的是你没有到
Yeah, I don't care about the excuse, I care that you did not show up.
对
Right.
我要告诉你一堆我需要你今天做的事
So, I'm about to tell you a bunch of things I need you to do today
所以我强烈建议你把它写下来
so I highly suggest you write it down.
查看我手术后病人的情况
Round on my post-ops, then check with pathology
然后向病理科查询一下凯恩先生 的活检结果是否已经出来
to see if Mr. Kane's biopsy results are back in.
之后我需要你检查 明天病人的PT/INR
After that, I need you to review tomorrow’s patients’ PT/INRs,
如果有什么不对劲 要告诉我
tell me if anything looks off.
7号♥床的莎拉霍金斯
And then Sarah Hawkins in bed seven,
当她的血糖趋于稳定时 关掉她的胰岛素滴注
when her blood sugar stabilizes, turn off her insulin drip.
-明白了 -将这些笔记输入到图表中
-Got it. -And input these notes into the charts.
好吧?亚当斯
Okay? And, Adams...
我一般不会吼叫
I hardly yell.
3号♥床的病人可以回家了
Okay, the patient in bed three can go home.
两周后到诊所复诊即可
Just follow up in the clinic in two weeks.
关医生!
Dr. Kwan!
我还没有机会向你道谢
I haven’t had a chance to say thank you
当那个病人攻击我的时候 你阻止了他
for stopping that patient when he came after me.
那算不上什么
Oh, no, it was nothing.
这并非算不上什么 这是非常重要的
It was not nothing. It was very much something,
我很感激 所以 谢谢你
and I am grateful, so, thank you.
玛克辛?
Maxine?
叫我马克斯 玛克辛 让我觉得自己像个老奶奶
Call me Max. Maxine makes me feel like a grandmother.
我当然是 但我们没有必要公布这一事实
Which I am, of course, but no need to broadcast the fact.
-你是在找朱尔斯吗?-没有
-Are you looking for Jules? -No.
你不要把她叫到这里来 我不想让她担心
And don’t you dare call her down here. I don’t want to worry her.
-一切都还好吗?-瞧
-Well, is everything all right? -Well,
我醒来时感觉有点头晕
I woke up feeling a bit dizzy.
我肯定没啥事 但在我这个年龄 还是要小心一点
I'm sure it's nothing, but at my age, better safe than sorry.
让我来看看 跟我走吧
Oh, let's take a look. Come with me.
我不需要在那边登记吗?
Don't I need to check in?
不用 你是贵宾
Oh, no, no. You are VIP.
-走吧 -哦 终于!
- Come on. - Oh, finally!
这边
Right over here.
-抱歉 -为什么要开这个紧急会议?
- I'm sorry. Sorry. -What's with the emergency meeting?
我们有个实习生问题
We have an intern problem.
这是关于安田在乔酒吧工作的事吗?
Is this about Yasuda working at Joe’s?
因为据我所知 只有几周 而且已经结束了
Because from what I understand, it was only a couple weeks, and it’s over.
安田在乔酒吧工作?
Yasuda was working at Joe's?
-对 -我以为赫尔姆在那里工作
- Yes. -I thought Helm worked at Joe's.
还有安田
And Yasuda.
为什么外科医生都在乔酒吧工作?
Why does any surgeon work at Joe's?
因为这个系统已经崩溃了
Because the system is broken.
而根据这些 他们必须要这样做
And according to these, they have to.
这是什么?
What is this?
该项目的实习生调查
It's the intern surveys of the program.
我让施密特把它们分发出去 而这些是结果
I asked Schmitt to hand them out, and these are the results.
这些储物柜是1955年的
"The lockers are from 1955."
食堂应该有低脂燕麦牛奶
"Need low fat oat milk in the cafeteria."
值班室里应该有 更多的低过敏性枕头
"More hypoallergenic pillows in the on call room."
这不是一个水疗中心 奥特曼 我不会太在意这些的
This isn't a spa, Altman. I wouldn’t put much stock in these.
是的 我也没有 但然后我读到这个
Yeah, I didn't. Until I read this one.
是这样说的
Uh, here we go:
我们的薪水甚至不及 西雅图的平均生活成本
"Our salary doesn't even equal the average cost of living in Seattle."
不对吧
Well, that can't be right.
没错 他们附上了调查
It is. They included research.
患者在爱达荷州太阳谷的一次 翼装飞行中发生了意外
The patient was in a wingsuit accident in Sun Valley, Idaho.
翼装?像跳伞运动?
Wingsuit? Like skydiving?
更像是低空跳伞
More like BASE jumping.
他以高速撞上了一堵花岗岩墙
He slammed into a granite wall at high velocity.
我会质疑他的个人选择 但像他这样的人让我有事做
I’d question his personal choices, but people like that keep me in business.
有任何严重的头部损伤吗?
Any major head injuries?
神奇的是 没有 他最初在博伊西综合医院
Miraculously, no. He was initially stabilized,
接受了稳定处理 清创和夹板固定
had washouts and was splinted at Boise General,
但他们没有能力来进行其他治疗
but they didn’t have the resources to do the rest.
他哪里断了?股骨?胫骨?肱骨?骨盆?
What'd he break? Femur? Tibia? Humerus? Pelvis?
对
Yes.
别担心
Don't worry.
感觉比看起来更糟糕
Feels worse than it looks.
《实习医生》
你和朱尔斯 嗯?
So. You and Jules, huh?
她相当有魅力
She’s quite the catch.
不是那么回事 我们只是朋友
It's not like that. We're just friends.
朋友和...他们现在 怎么说的?利益?
Friends with... What do they call it now, "benefits"?
她告诉你的?
She told you that?
你知道我们这些女生 喜欢八卦
You know us girls. We spill the tea.
安德森女士 再次见到你 喜忧参半
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表