Yes. Come back and tell me all about it.
-请往后退 -好
- Please move faster... -Okay,
好 我马上回来检查你的情况
I'll come right back and check on you.
为什么我比你更快回复呼叫?
Why am I quicker to answer a page than you?
我刚看到 发生了什么?
I just saw it, what happened?
你没有按照我的指示去做 这就是问题所在
You failed to follow my directions, that’s what happened.
我告诉你要检查她的血糖
I told you to check her blood sugar
所以你会知道什么时候 关掉胰岛素滴注
so you would know when to turn off the insulin drip.
天啊 我只是还没查到她...
Crap. I just hadn't gotten to her yet--
我几个小时前就叫你去做了
Yeah, I asked you to do that hours ago,
因为你没有 她出现了低血糖休克
and because you didn’t, she went into hypoglycemic shock.
她没事吧?
Is she okay?
现在是没事!
For now!
-马什医生 我发誓 我只是... -不 我不需要任何借口
-Dr. Marsh, I swear, I was just-- -No. I don't want excuses.
我不需要它们 我需要努力 我需要改变
I don't want 'em. I want effort, I want change.
我有帮你
I offered to help you.
我和你坐在一起 给你建议如何改进
I sat with you and I gave you advice on how to improve,
我一直支持你 因为我知道你可以
I’ve rooted for you because I know you can.
所以当你继续分心和迟到
So when you continue to be distracted and late,
并犯下粗心的错误
and make careless mistakes--
-我在努力 -更努力些!
-I'm trying. -Try harder!
如果你想让我站在你这边 那么你需要成熟起来
If you want me on your side, then you need to grow up.
正确使用你的药物
So get your meds right.
我的药物?
My meds?
你显然还存在注意力 不集中的问题 解决它
You’re clearly struggling with your ADHD, so fix it.
否则你的事业还没开始 可能就会失去它
Or you risk losing your career before it’s even started.
我开始工作时 有两个住院医同事都怀孕了
Two of my co-residents were pregnant when I came up.
主任告诉我如果我没有性生活
My chief told me if I could “kept my legs together,”
我每周至少有五次可以参与手术
I would be asked to scrub in at least five times a week.
还记得搞血管的戴维森吗?
Oh, remember Davidson from vascular?
还记得搞血管的戴维森吗?
- Oh... -
他曾问我那年是不是一个好女孩
He once asked if I had been a good girl that year.
如果我是 我应该向圣诞老人 讨要一些外科手术技能
And if I had, I should ask Santa for some surgical skills.
-不会吧!-真差劲
-No! -Gross.
在我的实习生介绍会上 一位资深住院医播放了一段
At my intern orientation, a senior resident played a video
在潘普洛纳人们与公牛赛跑的视频
of the people running with the bulls in Pamplona.
虽然视频图像很差
And even on the grainy film,
你可以看到三个人被公牛刺伤
you could see three people get gored by bulls.
他说这就是你们实习期的情形
He said, "This is what your internship is gonna be.
每天你醒来 你开始奔跑
Every day, you're gonna wake up, you're gonna start to run
并希望你不要激怒任何一头公牛
and hope you don't anger one of the bulls."
我们不是公牛!
We are not bulls!
这些都是可怕的故事 而且它们可能还没占到
These are horrible stories and they probably don’t even account for
我们所经历的事情的一半
half of what we experienced.
对 家庭和传统有其优点
Yes, there is something to be said for-- for family and tradition,
逆境使人更强大
and adversity making people stronger,
但如果我们的实习生正经历着 我们曾遭受的虐待
but if our interns are experiencing an ounce of the abuse
-哪怕是一点点 我们... -我对安田大喊大叫
-that we suffered, we-- -I yelled at Yasuda.
她掉了一个牵引器 我把她赶出了手术室
Uh, she dropped a retractor, and I kicked her out of the O.R.
不让她继续提供帮助
and off my service.
你经历了很多事情
You had a lot going on.
那种行为还是不合适的
Doesn't make it okay.
没错 所以我们必须做点什么
It doesn't, and that's why we have to do something.
失陪一下
Um, excuse me for a minute.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 你没事吧?
Hi, you okay?
嘿 你看到马什医生了吗?
Hey, have you seen Dr. Marsh?
没有
No.
我有注意力不集中症吗?
Do I have ADHD?
对 看得出来
Yeah, I see it.
我忘记关掉胰岛素滴注 结果一个病人出现了低血糖休克
I forgot to turn off an insulin drip and a patient went into hypoglycemic shock.
而你还在这里工作?
And you still work here?
你知道我戴着纸帽
Do you know how many classmates I’ve served fries to
给多少同学端过薯条吗?很多
while wearing a paper hat? A lot.
这并不有趣 但我做了
It wasn’t fun, but I did it.
因为我下定决心要成为一名外科医生
Because I was determined to be a surgeon.
现在我已经一路走到了这里
And now I have made it all the way here,
而现在一半的资深外科医生在开会 讨论我的事
and half the surgical chiefs are meeting about me
因为我为了维持生计做兼♥职♥
because I took a second job to make ends meet.
可是你...
But you...
你差点杀了人 但这无所谓
You almost killed someone, but it doesn’t matter
因为你与外科手术传奇人物有关系
because you’re related to surgical legends.
你要在这个病人身上花很多时间
You're gonna be working on this patient until you retire.
我听说了 有91处
I heard, 91.
93 我刚在他的骨盆里 又发现了两处发丝状裂缝
Oh, 93. I just found two more hairline fractures in his pelvis.
大家都在谈论它
Everyone's talking about it.
很好
Great.
杭特说你要同时修复四肢
Hunt said you're gonna repair all four limbs at once.
是的 我真希望杭特能闭嘴
Yeah, I really wish Hunt would shut up.
我必须计划一个 可能长达19个小时的手术
I’m the one who has to plan a potentially 19-hour surgery.
我必须考虑给病人
I’m the one who has to consider the risks
施行那么长时间麻醉的风险
of putting a patient under anesthesia for that amount of time.
我必须为每一个可能的灾难做准备
I have to plan for every possible catastrophe,
中风 肺栓塞 心脏病发作
stroke, PE, heart attack,
和50个其他的并发症 在我脑海中闪过
and 50 other complications screaming through my head.
你会像失去 杰梅因塔尔博特那样失去病人
And you'll be the one who would lose a patient like you lost Jermaine Talbott.
然后你会失去坦克和这个病人 大家都在看着你
And then you would've lost the Tank, and this guy with everybody watching.
不是不可能
It's not an unlikely scenario.
好吧 但在一切顺利的情况下
Okay. But in the scenario where everything goes well,
你需要什么?
what do you need?
多长出一双手臂?
To grow an extra pair of arms?
或者3双
Or three.
两个团队 一个帮我减少 并修复一个肢体的骨折
Two teams. One to help me reduce and repair the fractures in one extremity,
一个提前固定下一个肢体
and one to position the next extremity ahead of time
并开始清洗过程
and begin the wash-out process.
加上我们最好的专家进行 血管吻合和旋转皮瓣手术
Plus our best person to perform vascular anastomoses and rotational flaps.
更不用说有人帮助我 放置骨关节移植物
Not to mention, someone to help me place the osteoarticular grafts
以及完整的麻醉团队
and a full anesthesia team to take care of
在整个手术中负责紧急救护
the resuscitation process throughout the whole thing.
这至少要6个外科医生
It's at least six surgeons.
你又多了一个
Well, you got one more.
我以为你必须要接生婴儿
I thought you had to deliver a baby.
我有啊 梅阿什利 6斤重
I did. Mae Ashley. Six pounds, eight ounces.
她很漂亮
She is beautiful.
好 你还需要谁?
Okay. Who else do you need?
他们还在讨论?
They're still talking?
对 林肯说做计划很重要...
Yeah. Lincoln says it's important to plan the work--
因此你可以实施计划 是的 我以前听说过
So you can work the plan. Yeah, I’ve heard it before.
我知道你很担心
I know that you're worried.
我猜这与那个橄榄球运动员 杰梅因塔尔博特有关
And I’m guessing it’s related to that football player, Jermaine Talbott?
而你在想 又要对一个身体状况本来很好的人
And you're thinking whether another long surgery
进行一次长时间手术 会不会出现问题
on a guy who’s supposedly in good shape could go south.
我猜你在想 林肯是不是这个工作的合适人选
And I’m guessing you’re wondering if Lincoln is the right guy for the job.
我...你没说错
I... You're not wrong.
我比你想的更了解你
I know you better than you think.
如果有帮助的话 我上一次矫形手术是一次截肢手术
And if it helps, my last ortho surgery was an amputation...
我猜你知道
and I think you know
我真的希望不会再做那样的手术
that I’m really hoping I won’t have to do that again.
你被分配到急诊室
You were assigned to the E.R.
-我知道 -你知道
-I know. -You know
但你的病人却在大厅里溜达
and yet your patient was wandering the halls.
我知道 这不会再发生了
I know and it won't happen again.
你很走远因为我欠你一个人情
You're lucky I owe you one.
关医生 欢迎回来
Dr. Kwan. Welcome back.
马克斯 我很抱歉我离开了这么久
Max, I'm so sorry I was gone for so long.
尽管你被明确地告知不要离开
Even though you were expressly told not to leave.
哦 别傻了 我很开心
Oh, don't be silly. I had a terrific time.
我甚至碰到了我最喜欢的一个人
I even ran into one of my favorite people.
本森 这是我的孙子 休
Benson, this is my grandson, Hugh.
他也是一个医生
He's a doctor, too.
安德森女士 还记得 我是施密特医生吗?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表