but has left-sided motor and sensory deficit.
病人患有艾勒斯·丹洛斯综合征
Patient with a known history of Ehlers-Danlos
做过C1 C2颈椎融合手术
and a C1, C2 cervical fusion.
事情发生了 我的头终于掉下来了
Well, it happened. My head finally fell off.
呼叫薛波医生 走吧
Okay. Page Dr. Shepherd. Let's go.
巴雷特女士 你有高敏感度问题多久了?
How long have you had the heightened sensitivity, Ms. Barrett?
叫我托比 断断续续有几个周期 所以我觉得这是荷尔蒙问题
Tobey. On and off for a few cycles, which is why I thought it was hormonal.
然后我开始有这些…分泌物
And then I started getting this, um... dis... discharge.
分泌物?
Discharge?
从我的乳♥头♥
From my... my nipple.
亚当斯 你能给我拿个新的 小手电筒吗?这个坏了
Adams, can you grab me a new penlight? This one's dead.
可以
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
当着一个帅小伙儿
There's nothing like describing my nipple discharge
描述我的乳♥头♥分泌物 太尴尬了
in front of a cute guy.
-是两边还是只是一边?-只是右边
-So, is it both sides or just one? -Just the right side.
-好 -这正常吗?
-Okay. -Is that normal?
我确实在几个月前换了避孕药
I mean, I did switch birth control pills a couple months ago.
你知道这有多尴尬
Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is
在县监狱作证过程中 你的衣服都渗透了?
to leak all over your shirt
在县监狱作证过程中 你的衣服都渗透了?
during a deposition in the county jail? - Mm.
狱警以为我在往里偷运什么东西
The correctional officer thought I was smuggling something in.
-比如?-姑娘 我不知道 违♥禁♥品♥?
Like what?
-比如?-姑娘 我不知道 违♥禁♥品♥?
Girl, I don't know. Contraband? -
伏特加?牛奶?不知道
Vodka? Milk? I don't know.
我一直在努力向合作伙伴们证明 他们可以信赖我
I am constantly trying to prove to the partners that they can count on me.
作为唯一的女性 和有象征意义的黑人女孩?
Being the only woman and the token Black girl?
我不能有渗漏
I can't have leakage.
-我们给你检查一下 -谢谢
-We're gonna get you checked out. -Thank you.
-没问题 马上回来 -谢谢
-Of course. Be right back. -Thank you.
好
Yeah.
纳吉医生 你错过了昨晚的聚会
Dr. Ndugu, you missed quite the party last night.
我想让米林医生加入 但她说她不是歌♥手
I tried to get Dr. Millin to join, but she claims she's not a singer.
你在这里待了一晚上?
You've been here all night?
对 我不能让她自己待在这里
Yeah, I wasn't leaving this one by herself.
音乐有助于康复 互联网上有人这样说
Music helps with healing, or so someone on the Internet says.
音乐肯定是有效的
Well, music must be working,
因为诺拉的实验报告和生命体征 看起来非常好
because Nola's labs and vitals look fantastic.
我们今天就可以把她 从重症监护室转出去
We'll move her from the ICU today.
皮尔斯医生呢?
And where's Dr. Pierce?
可能还在忙最后的一些文书工作
Probably busy with final paperwork.
为了诺拉的手术 她多待了一段时间
She was able to extend her stay for Nola's surgery,
但她的航♥班♥是今晚起飞
but her flight leaves tonight.
我以为也许她会改变主意
Oh. I guess I thought maybe she'd change her mind
多待一两天
and stay an extra day or two.
诺拉会得到很好的照顾 你们应该很快可以开始巡演
Nola is in excellent hands. You should be back on tour in no time.
她醒了 你感觉如何?
Hey, there she is. How are you feeling?
为什么她的声音是这样的?诺拉
Why does she sound like that? Nola.
-叫一个快速反应 -诺拉?
Call a rapid response. - Nola?
-我去增加氧气量 -天哪 诺拉?
I'll increase her O2. - Oh, my God. Nola? Nola?
看起来你的跌倒导致
It looks like your fall caused the metal instrumentation
你之前脊柱融合术的金属器械断裂
from your previous spinal fusion to break off,
你的C1和C2椎骨 现在正在压♥迫♥你的脊髓
and your C1 and C2 vertebrae are now compressing your spinal cord.
好 那你能把它们放回去吗?
Okay, can you just put them back?
融合是为了修复所谓的寰枢椎不稳
The fusion was to fix something called atlantoaxial instability,
来自我的结缔组织疾病
from my connective tissue disorder.
我们需要更多的成像 才能看到损坏的全部范围
Well, we'll need more imaging to see the full extent of the damage,
但牵引力应该有助于我们制定计划
but the traction should help while we come up with a plan.
-琳赛!- 先生 你不能就这样...
Lindsay! - Sir, you can't just--
发生什么... 对不起 发生什么事?
What happe-- I'm sorry. What happened?
这是我哥哥卡顿 他是问题先生
This is my brother, Carlton. He asks a lot of questions.
嗨 我是她的主要看护人
Hi. Yeah, I'm her primary caretaker.
我想被添加到HIPAA表格中 无论它们在哪里
I'd like to be added to the HIPAA forms, wherever those are at.
我们共住一间复♥式♥公♥寓♥ 他有点像我生命中的克莱默
We share a duplex. He's kind of the Kramer of my life.
嘿 看着我 他们说你在淋浴时跌倒?
Hey, look at me. They told me that you fell in the shower?
安全把手有问题吗?
I mean, is there something wrong with the safety handles?
不 我只是滑倒
No, no, no, I just slipped.
-好 但是你应该坐着!-我知道...
-Okay, but you're supposed to sit! -I know--
那样你就不会滑倒 对吗?
That way, you don't slip. Right?
我们需要安排 带有全脊柱的头部的断层扫描
We need to order a head CT with total spine.
安田 断层扫描
Yasuda, CT.
-收到 -我没事
Copy. - I'm okay.
蓝色代码
Code blue. Code blue.
-该死的 -在她的颈项的是什么?
-Oh, damn it. -What is that on her neck?
她的颈静脉周围形成了血块
She developed a blood clot around her jugular.
它阻止血液从她的头部流出
It's preventing the blood from draining from her head.
-我们需要重新打开切口 -不 我要皮尔斯医生
-We need to re-open the incision. -No, no, no, I want Dr. Pierce.
我们要她马上离开这里
We need her out of here. Now.
-找皮尔斯!-请她出去 解剖刀
Page Pierce! -Get her out. Scalpel.
-等等 你要在这里做吗?-我们别无选择
-Wait, you're gonna do it right here? -We have no choice.
好吧
All right.
吻合处渗漏
The anastomosis is leaking.
找到了 好
Got it. All right.
紧紧地按住这里 我们得送她去手术室
Hold it right here, tight. We have to get her to the O.R.
亚当斯!跟我来 普鲁 这是亚当斯医生
Oh, Adams! Here, follow me. Pru, this is Dr. Adams,
他会带你去餐厅买♥♥点东西吃
and he is going to take you to get a snack in the cafeteria.
-不要糖果 -什么?
-No candy. -Uh, what?
那我看病人的时候应该带着她?
Then I'm supposed to just take her with me as I see patients?
不 你要让施密特医生给你一些
No, no. You are going to ask Dr. Schmitt to give you something to do
不直接涉及病人的事做 因为我需要在手术室
that does not directly involve patients, because I'm needed in the O.R.
做小肠切除手术 所以…
for a small bowel resection, so...
等等 贝莉医生 我觉得我并不适合这工作
Okay, wait, Dr. Bailey, I don't think I'm the right person for this job--
不 你是薛波家的人
Oh, no, you are a Shepherd,
你是大约1000个兄弟姐妹
which means that you are one of approximately 1,000 siblings
侄子侄女 堂兄弟姐妹 和不同年龄段的子女中的一员
and nieces and nephews and cousins and children of all ages,
你肯定知道如何让一个可爱的小女孩
and you definitely know how to keep one adorable little girl
在几个小时内不惹麻烦 好吧?去吧 亲爱的 去吧
out of trouble for a couple hours. Okay? Go ahead, sweetie. Go.
好啦
Yeah, there we go.
去吧
Yeah, there. - Uh...
好吧 我们去买♥♥些糖果
Yeah, let's go get some candy.
我不知道你今天会来
Oh, I didn't know you were coming today.
就是一些测试
Ah. Just some labs.
我可以和你一起去
Oh... I can come with you.
-理查 -什么?
Richard. - Wha...
我们说好了我会让你知道
We both agreed that I'd let you know
如果有任何重大变化或手术
if there were any major changes or procedures.
这些测试是常规的
These tests are routine.
与玛姬的关系怎么样了?
How did it go with Maggie?
没什么变化 我希望她还没走
Uh, it hasn't yet. I hope she didn't already leave.
不跟你说再见?她不会的
Without saying goodbye to you? She wouldn't.
我们上次的谈话不太愉快
Well, our last conversation didn't go too well.
她会想通的 这就是家庭的意义
She'll come around. That's what it means to be family.
我当然希望她是这样看的
I sure hope that's how she sees it.
她会的
She will.
今天早上大家都好吗?
How is everyone this morning?
我什么时候可以吃到真正的食物?
When can I have real food?
格雷森 先说早上好
Grayson, say good morning first.
早上好
Good morning.
我检查一下你的造口 好吗?
I'm just gonna need to check your ostomy, okay?
我知道汤很淡 但我需要先看一下
I know the broth is bland, but I need to see
你对清汤的耐受情况
how you tolerate the clear liquids first.
你们要出去吗?
You guys headin' out?
对 我们要去机场接格雷森的表兄妹
Yeah, we need to go get Grayson's cousins from the airport.
让他们好好看水手队的比赛
Tell them to enjoy the Mariner's game
还要吃些披萨 因为成人礼被取消了
and get some pizza too, since the Bar Mitzvah's cancelled.
直到再重新安排
Only until it's rescheduled.
不会是一样的
It won't be the same.
旅行对爷爷来说会越来越难
It's getting harder for Zayde to travel.
即使对于他最喜欢的曾孙 从布鲁克林过来也是一个漫长的旅行
It's a big trip from Brooklyn, even for his favorite great-grandson.
我就在这儿 我可以听到你
I'm right here. I can hear you. -
孩子 以后会办的 不管有没有我 都会很好!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表