我的手也特别稳
I also have steady hands.
其它方面的技巧也不错
And many skills in other areas
如果你的涉猎范围比较广泛的话
if your interests are... expansive.
你认为我优待Lucas是因为他...
You think I'm playing favorites with Lucas because he's...
Shepherd医生 我需要会诊
Dr. Shepherd, I need a consult.
病人在哪里
Is there supposed to be a patient?
- 我有话要跟你说 - 好吧
- I got to tell you something. - Okay.
我很高兴你终于把咱们的关系
Oh, hey, I'm glad you finally told
告诉其他实习生了
the other interns about us, by the way.
他们以为咱俩在一起了
They think we're together.
约会那种在一起吗
Together like... dating?
滚床单那种
More like sleeping together.
怎么会
What? How?
为什么
Why?
- 为什么 - 我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
他们乱猜的
They assume things.
你跟他们解释过吗
Did you tell them that they're wrong?
Lucas 你必须去澄清 天啊
Lucas! You have to tell them! Oh, my God!
Kwan刚才在向我示好
Kwan was just offering me sexual favors
想用约炮换手术
in exchange for surgeries!
我要吐了
I might throw up.
但是我...
Oh, but I just...
没有但是
No, no. There's no "but."
你不知道谣言在医院传得有多快
You have no idea how fast rumors spread around here.
我可不想大家以为我在跟我外甥约会
I don't want people thinking that I am dating my nephew.
只是滚床单
Just sleeping together.
你闭嘴吧
Stop saying that!
给我处理
Fix it!
已经多久了
How long has it been going?
32秒
32 seconds.
也许能撑到一分钟呢
Maybe we'll get to a minute!
- 好酷啊 - 这是陀螺仪
- This looks so cool. - It's a gyroscope.
旋转的飞轮会产生角动量
The spinning wheel is creating angular momentum
速度可快了
and it's going so fast.
受到外力作用时
When you apply force
它的动量变化不是线性的 而是多方向的
it changes momentum in multiple directions, not just linear.
所以才能保持直立 物理真奇妙
That's what keeps it upright. It's physics.
确实奇妙
It certainly is.
Sonata
Sonata.
我妈妈来接我回家了
My mom's here. We've gotta go.
再见 Zola 希望能再见到你
Bye, Zola. Hope we see you again.
再见 Matisse和Sonata
Bye, Matisse. Bye, Sonata.
再见
Bye-bye.
她们看起来很友好啊
They seem so nice.
- 感觉怎么样 - 还行吧
- How was it? - Eh, it was okay.
就还行吗
Just okay, huh?
现在可以去水族馆吗
Can we go to the aquarium now?
好啊 你饿不饿
Yes. Are you hungry?
打扰一下 听说你们是她的医生
Excuse me. They said you're her doctors.
我们今天救治过她
Uh, we treated her today.
我需要医疗记录 扫描片子
I'm looking for records, scans
任何能对调查报告有帮助的材料
anything that might help with the report.
那你要找她在爱达荷州的产科医生
Well, you're gonna have to talk to her OB in Idaho.
到那里以后 你可以顺便问问他
And while you're at it, you might want to ask him
为什么拒绝治疗她
why he refused to treat her.
他只是在遵守当地法律
He was following the law.
就像这位警员一样
Just like this gentleman is doing.
没错 你说得对
Right. No. You're right.
问题出在立法者
It's the lawmakers.
他们应该来到现场
They should actually be made to come out here.
看看他们如何草菅人命
Have a look at the carnage they've caused
看看这里的血流成河
take a look at all the blood.
我们该如何行医
I mean, how are we supposed to be doctors?
该如何救死扶伤
How are we supposed to treat patients?
这些脱离现实的立法者制定的法条
We're hamstrung by laws that are written by people
严重制约着我们
that are so far away from this.
我有医学学位
I have a medical degree.
有数十年救治孕期病人的经验
I have decades of experience treating pregnancies.
他们有什么经验
What experience do they have?
凭什么让他们做决定
Why do they get to decide?
大错特错
No. It's wrong!
令人愤怒
And it's infuriating!
我现在气炸了 好吗
I am infuriated, okay?!
女性的生命岌岌可危
Women's lives are on the line!
而我们...
And our hands...
尽管有能力帮助她们
that are trained to help them...
却无能为力
our hands are tied.
真是...
It's...
他们想让我们多留一会
They want us to stick around a little longer.
以免我们还要回答问题
In case we need to answer more questions.
我们什么都回答了 两遍了
We've answered everything. Twice.
我知道
I know.
但他们要通知她的丈夫
But they're about to tell a husband he's lost his wife.
然后她的丈夫要告诉孩子 她的母亲没了
And then he's gonna need to tell his child she's lost her mom.
我想为此留下来
I would like to be here for that.
如果这就是未来 那真是绝望
If this is the future, it's bleak.
你知道 我总是支持选择权
You know, I've always supported the right to choose.
但就我个人而言
But I... just, you know, personally
我曾认为 我不会那样选择
I believed it wasn't the choice for me.
后来我怀孕了
But then I got pregnant.
是一个女儿
A girl.
后来我流产了
Then I miscarried.
Miranda 我很遗憾
Oh, Miranda. I'm so sorry.
更惨的是 那次流产没流干净
And to add insult to injury, the miscarriage was incomplete.
所以我需要动手术 预防感染
So I needed a procedure to prevent infection.
我并没有选择堕胎
Now, I did not choose an abortion.
但我做了刮宫术
But I've had a D&C.
手术是一样的
It is the same procedure.
我担心医生不敢采用这手术了
And I'm worried doctors are afraid to use it.
我很怕下一代
I'm worried the next generation
无法得到最够的训练
won't get enough training on it.
我担心那就是我们的未来
I'm worried that is our future.
我想在格雷斯隆医院提供这种培训
I want to offer it at Grey-Sloan.
训练有此志愿的医生
Train anyone who wants it.
我想培训医疗人员去提供帮助
I want to prepare health care professionals to help.
- 这计划很赞 - 是的 我知道
- That's an excellent plan. - Yeah, I know.
但这是杯水车薪
And it won't be nearly enough.
你处理好了吗
You take care of business?
没有 我...
No. I...
Lucas 你自己的事 自己处理
Lucas. It's your mess. Clean it up.
什么 我的事吗
What... My mess?
你知道为什么实习生都以为我们是一对吗
Do you know why all the interns think we're a couple?
你跟着我进值班室
You follow me into on-call rooms.
你拿着公♥寓♥租赁广♥告♥来烦我
You hover over me with apartment listings.
你让我带着Scout去日托
You got me on Daddy Daycare with Scout.
我只求你一件事
I asked you for help with one thing...
不要暴露我身份
don't blow my cover at work.
你却拒绝那样做
And you've refused to do it.
所以...
So...
告诉大家我们有一腿
that makes it okay to tell people
这就没问题吗
that we're sleeping together?
我什么都没说
I didn't tell anybody anything.
纠正大家的误解 不是我的工作
It is not my job to correct people's misconceptions.
就是你的工作 你是实习医生
Yes, it is. You are an intern.
我是主治
I am an attending.
规矩不是摆设
There are rules about these things for a reason.
我们又没真的在一起
We're not actually together!
他们不知道啊
They don't know that.
你知道 我这一生 大家都觉得
You know, all my life, everyone's always assumed
我只是靠家人关系才取得成功的
I only get anywhere because of my family connections.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表