But I paid for the upgraded delivery room,
柔和的灯光和舒适的椅子
with the soft lighting and the comfy chair.
我应该有我妈 从缅因州寄来的温暖的毯子
And I'm supposed to have the warm blanket that my mom sent from Maine.
还有分娩时播放的音乐呢?
And... and what about the delivery playlist?
我的女儿应该出生在欢乐的声音中
My baby's supposed to be born to sounds of joy.
相反我只有普通的医院床单 和一群抗♥议♥者的合唱
Instead I have a starchy sheet and a chorus of protesters
而我能听到的只有“婴儿杀手”
and all I can hear is "Baby killer. Baby killer."
所以请不要让我用力
So please do not make me push.
安德拉 准备好用力了吗?
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes.
安德拉 准备好用力了吗?
Andra, are you ready to push?
用力
Good. Push.
重新装钉皮机
Reload staplers.
生命体征在下降 血压80左右
Vitals are dropping. BP's in the 80s.
继续抽吸
Keep suctioning.
收缩压在70左右 我们得快点
Systolic's in the 70s. We gotta move.
到处是撕裂
There are tears everywhere.
给他超量的液体
Overload him with fluids.
我们要加快速度
We have to work faster.
一遍遍地说并没有用
Saying that over and over won't make it happen.
2-0缝合线
2-0 prolene. -
你在做什么?抓住我的手
What are you doing? Hold my hand.
-你想要记住这个!-我怎么会忘记
-You're gonna want to remember this! -How could I forget--
安德拉 暂时不要再用力
Andra, stop pushing for a moment. -CARINA: What?
-头在晃动 -好 换一下
-Head's bobbing. -Okay, you switch.
你和贝莉用力
You and Bailey apply pressure.
-我来?-好
-May I? -Sure.
安德拉 我是蒙哥马利医生
Andra, I'm Dr. Montgomery.
知道宝宝的性别吗?
Do you know what you're having?
-女孩 -好
Good.
她即将受到大约100名妇女的欢迎
She's about to be welcomed by about a hundred women.
你再去拿些冰屑
And, you. Need more ice chips.
好 安德拉 你宝宝的肩膀卡住了
Okay, Andra, your baby's shoulder is stuck.
德卢卡医生和威尔森医生 会帮你把膝盖移到胸部
But Dr. DeLuca and Dr. Wilson are going to bring your knees back into your chest,
贝莉医生会对你的腹部用力
and Dr. Bailey's going to apply pressure to your abdomen,
然后我把她抱出来
and then I'm gonna take her out.
-你保证?-我保证
-You promise? -I promise.
好 准备好了吗?
All right. You ready?
你有没有听过这个笑话
Have you ever heard the joke
讲的是需要多少医生来进行接生?
about how many doctors it takes to deliver a baby?
准备好啦?用力
All right, ready? Push.
这边走
Oh, let's go this way.
140/82 很好
140 over 82. Very good.
这些是你的出院文件
Alright, I've got your discharge paperwork.
我能多待一会儿吗?
Can I stay a little longer?
我想在这里等RJ从手术中醒来
I want to be here when RJ wakes up from surgery.
我想看到他
I wanna see him.
脉搏在60左右 他快不行了
Pulse in the 60s. He's about to code.
好 完成了
Alright, done. Removing the clamp.
移开夹钳
Alright, done. Removing the clamp.
血压在回升
Pressure is coming back up.
好 米林 移开夹钳后 下一步做什么?
Okay, Millin, what's the next step after this clamp is removed?
我们对肺部进行通气 看它是否膨胀
We ventilate the lung and then wait to see if it inflates.
如果没有呢 格里菲斯?
And if it doesn't, Griffith?
说明还是有泄漏 我们必须修复
It means there's still a leak, which we'll have to repair
然后继续监测手术后胸管的气体泄漏
and then continue to monitor the chest tube for air leaks post-op.
-好 -好的 关上了 可以开始通气
-Good. -All right. It's off. You can ventilate.
就快出来了 再用力一次
Okay, we're almost there, Andra. Need one more push.
我不知道是否还能再这样做
I don't think I can do this anymore.
你可以 我知道你可以
You can. I know you can.
准备好了?用力
Ready? Push.
好!
Yes!
她出来了
There she is!
看你的宝宝
You're gonna see your baby.
她很完美
She's perfect.
-嘿 她可以吗?-当然
-Hey. Is it okay if she...? -Of course.
我可以摸摸他吗?
Can I... can I touch him?
当然可以
Absolutely.
纳吉医生止住了血
Dr. Ndugu was able to stop the bleeding
只切除了最少量的肺部组织
and only had to remove minimal lung tissue.
我们看他的恢复情况
We'll see how he recovers,
但RJ还是有可能成为捐献者
but RJ may still be able to be a donor.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
只要他没事
He just needs to be okay.
还记得我们的初吻吗?
You remember our first kiss?
24号♥街的那个路灯下?
Under that street lamp on 24th?
我们在为论文争论不休
We were arguing over some essay.
我只是靠上去吻了你
I just leaned in and went for it.
而当你回吻我时...
And when you kissed me back...
以前从来没有人这样吻过我
No one had ever kissed me like that before.
你瞬间改变了我的人生
You changed my life in an instant.
泰蒂
-Thank you. -Teddy.
诊所的溢出设置 看起来很不错 谢谢你
The clinic overflow setup looks great. Thank you.
不客气 我很高兴
You're welcome. I'm just glad
我们不必将这些病人拒之门外
we didn't have to turn those patients away.
今天很不容易
Today was a tough day.
人们有问题和意见 并把它们扔给你
I mean, people had questions and opinions, and they threw them at you.
但你从未忘记最重要的事情
But you never lost sight of the most important thing,
保证每个人的安全
keeping everyone safe.
奥特曼 你做得很好
You did well, Altman.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是主任的最佳人选
You were an excellent choice for chief.
你现在是在赞美自己吗 先生?
Are you complimenting yourself now, sir?
我想是的
I believe I am.
(林克 听说了诊所的事 你还好吗?)
Oh, pain and growth, you feed my soul
(发短♥信♥让我知道你没事 喂?)
Oh, pain and growth, you feed my soul
(我很好 疯狂的一天 谢谢你的关心)
Ooh, ooh, ooh
西雅图警方基本上把人群驱散了
Seattle PD's almost finished dispersing the crowd.
应该很快可以让大家从后面出去
We should be able to exit folks out the back soon.
真是好消息
Oh! Music to my ears! Oh. Um...
让关和安田来帮你组织人员
Get Kwan and Yasuda to help you organize people.
我们可不想在门外发生踩踏事件
Last thing we need is a stampede out the door.
听到了
We heard.
我们没有偷听
-Not that we were eavesdropping. -Come on.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我给你做了一杯蒙哥马利组合
I made you a Montgomery Mix.
橙汁 蔓越莓和苹果汁 让你的血糖升高
Orange, cranberry, and apple juice to keep your blood sugar up.
我也给你做了一杯
I made one for you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
有一点痉挛 不过还好
A little crampy. But okay.
你呢?
How about you?
松了口气 好累
Relieved. Tired.
也许有点神志不清
Maybe a little delirious.
那是我一生中做过的最难的事
That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life...
不过是值得的
but was it ever worth it.
亚当斯
Adams.
我们应该让她重新开始用综合疗法
We should start her back on a combination therapy
使用酪氨酸激酶抑制剂 和抗纤维化药物
with a tyrosine kinase inhibitor and an antifibrotic agent.
我确认她已经接种了疫苗
I confirmed she's been vaccinated
来预防流感和肺炎球菌感染
against influenza and pneumococcal infection
我安排了物理治疗和胃肠科咨♥询♥
and I arranged consults for physical therapy and GI.
给杰西卡的
For Jessica.
这可以为她争取时间 进行移植 对吗?
I mean, this could buy her time for a transplant, right?
是的 非常正确
-Yes, that is exactly right. -Yeah.
我希望是对皮尔斯讲刚才说的一切
I wish I had just said all of that to Pierce.
对
Yeah.
你知道 我用了四次
You know, it took me four times
才通过MCAT考试 进入医学院学习 四次
to get through the MCATs and get into med school? Four times.
-真的?-对
-Seriously? -Yes.
我不想参加考试
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表