人体有三个沟通系统
The human body has three systems of communication...
神经系统 内分泌系统和免疫系统
the nervous, endocrine, and immune systems.
当其中任何一个系统出现故障时
When any of these systems experience a malfunction,
都可能对身体造成严重的影响
it can wreak havoc on the body.
手术室里医生之间的有效沟通
Effective communication between surgeons in the O.R.
同样至关重要
is just as essential.
猜猜谁坐了夜间航♥班♥?
Guess who took the red eye?
猜猜谁请了一天假?
Guess who took the whole day off?
当生命受到威胁时
When a life is at stake,
(婴儿凶手 米兰达·贝莉医生)
there's no time or space for body language
没有时间或空间使用肢体语言
there's no time or space for body language
或精选的措辞
or carefully chosen words.
你是说我应该爬到一个洞里躲起来?
You're saying I should crawl into a hole and hide?
我是说改手♥机♥号♥码
I'm saying changing your phone number
和电子邮件地址未尝不可
and email address isn't the worst idea.
(未知来电)
我不会让他们赢的
I'm not gonna let them win.
只是个手♥机♥号♥码
It's just a cell phone number.
只是个手♥机♥号♥码?这是我唯一的号♥码
Just a cell phone number? It's the only one I've ever had.
我拥有这个号♥码比认识你的时间还久
I've known that number longer than I've known you.
我看到...
I've been reading--
我看到其他医生的信息被公开的报道
I've been reading up on other doctors who've been doxxed,
自此情况只会变得更糟
and it only gets worse from here.
整夜的电♥话♥ 没完没了的电子邮件
Calls at all hours of the night, email inboxes flooded,
人们出现在你家门口
people showing up at your door.
你想搬家
You want to move.
我们找家民宿
Look, we'll find an Airbnb.
-最多也就6个月 -6个月!
-It'll just be six months, tops. -Six months!
-就算度假 -不行
-Like a vacation-- -No.
这事很快就会过去
No, this will blow over.
他们会厌烦或找其他人去泄愤
They'll get bored or find someone else to be outraged about.
我让一个实习生 来负责接我的电♥话♥ 好吧?
Look, I'll have an intern babysit my phone.
但无论我们多努力
But no matter how hard we try,
总会有可能被误解
there's always a risk of being misunderstood.
或被忽略
Or simply unheard.
你看上去很糟糕
You look like crap.
对 我在乔酒吧上夜班 你有什么借口?
Yeah, I worked the closing shift at Joe's. What's your excuse?
-今晚还有那事吗?-对 7点品尝蛋糕
Do we still have that thing tonight? -Yes, cake tasting at 7:00.
非常想看到 你在插花方面的表现 亚当斯
Ah, can't wait to see what you do with floral arrangements, Adams.
还记得你在手术室晕倒的时候吗?
Remember when you fainted in the O.R.?
今天是皮尔斯的最后一天?
So, this is Pierce's last day?
天哪 好讨厌
Oh, God, I hate that.
纳吉好像会留下
Apparently Ndugu's staying.
我在酒吧工作 我听到一些消息
I work at a bar. I hear things.
她挺幸运
Good for her.
你不喜欢纳吉?
You don't like Ndugu?
不喜欢婚姻
Don't like marriage.
婚姻怎么了?
What's wrong with marriage?
-是干扰 -为什么?
-It's a distraction. -From what?
有意义的职业 对世界作出有影响的贡献
Meaningful career, making an impactful contribution to the world,
充分实现个人潜能
fully-realized individual potential.
准备好了
Ready.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure?
抱歉
Sorry.
你今晚会准时下班吗?
Are you going to get off work on time tonight?
因为我在那家
Because I made us this reservation
你一直说的比萨店有订位
at that pizza place you keep talking about.
疯狂披萨?
Pizzageddon?
不可能订到的
It's impossible to get into.
我认识那个经理 他的孩子是我接生的
Well, I have an in with the manager. I delivered his baby.
是我忘了?今天是我的生日吗?
Did I forget? Is it my birthday?
-是你的生日?-不是
-Is it your birthday? -No, I just...
我想我们应该出去玩玩
I just... I figured that we deserved a night out.
-对 -对!
Yeah. - Yeah!
-好吧 -好
-All right. -Okay.
这两个人需要开个房♥
Those two need to get a room.
什么 林克和威尔森?
What, Link and Wilson?
他们简直就是在我们面前发生性关系
And they basically just had sex in front of us.
你还记得什么是性 对吗?
You remember what sex is, right?
我只是说说而已 乱糟糟
I'm just saying. Messy.
不知道
I don't know.
嘿 还记得你我曾经也是这样的?
Hey, you remember when you and me used to be like that?
不记得
Nope.
-你有闻到玛格丽特酒的味儿吗?-是我
-Do you smell margaritas? -It's me.
昨晚乔酒吧有买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥特♥价♥
Joe's had a two-for-one special last night.
也许下次你应该试试肥皂
Well, maybe you should try soap next time.
也许你应该试试当伴娘
Oh, maybe you should try being the maid of honor
为那个你有感觉 却要嫁给别人的人 等等
for someone you have feelings for who's marrying someone else--
为那个你有感觉 却要嫁给别人的人 等等
Oh, wait.
-任务完成了 -我们只是朋友
-Mission accomplished. -We're just friends.
无所谓
Don't care.
但你能不能把吃剩的蛋糕带回来?
But can you bring leftovers from the cake tasting?
-什么情况?-威廉·哈德森 32岁
-What do we got? -William Hudson, 32.
意识和反应能力14
GCS 14.
左上肢畸形 腹部挫伤
Left upper extremity deformity and abdominal contusion.
-收缩压在100以下 -三♥级♥创伤
-Systolic's in the low 100s. -Trauma three.
-怎么回事?-我流血了?
Okay. What happened? - Am I bleeding?
他想把自己寄给在佛罗里达的女友
He tried to mail himself to his girlfriend in Florida.
-什么?-明天是她的生日
-Excuse me? -Well, it's her birthday tomorrow.
他想给她一个惊喜
Says he was trying to surprise her.
等等 你把自己放在一个箱子里?
Wait, you put yourself in a box?
装飞机的时候 箱子从传送带上掉下来
And the box fell from the conveyor belt while they were loading it into the plane.
那算是最好的情况
Yeah, maybe for the best.
他可能已经死在货舱里
He could have died in the cargo hold.
他仍然可能死在这里
He could still die here.
什么?
What?
我去呼叫杭特
I'll go page Hunt.
你们还在使用传呼机?
You guys still use pagers?
宾德医生到药剂科
Dr. Binder to QS. Dr. Binder to QS.
劳驾 嗨 你们是医生吗?
Excuse me, excuse me. Hi, are you doctors?
是的 需要帮助吗?
Uh, yes, we are. How can we help you?
我们找玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生
We're here to speak to Dr. Margaret Pierce.
-有预约吗?-薇芙 这不是一个好主意
-Do you have an appointment? -Viv, this was not a good idea.
能叫一下皮尔斯医生吗?
Can you just call Dr. Pierce?
她的日程安排很忙
Her... her schedule is very busy.
但如果能给我你的信息 我可以...
But if you... Give me your information, I can--
不 我们刚刚开了600多公里 用我1994年的面包车
No, no, no, no. We just drove 400 miles in my 1994 roadie van,
没有空调 这样我朋友能来这里
without air conditioning, so that my friend here
让医生看一下压♥迫♥她心脏的巨大肿瘤
can be seen for the giant tumor that is crushing her heart.
所以你们两个年轻医生 能不能拿起电♥话♥
So can you two baby doctors just pick up the phone
打电♥话♥给玛格丽特·皮尔斯医生?
and call Dr. Margaret Pierce?
否则我们是不会离开的
Because we are not leaving until you do.
-你在收拾行李?-对
-You packing up? -Yeah.
我把所有东西都扔进一个袋子
I'm at that point where I'm just throwing everything
因为我没时间来决定
into a bag because I don't have time to decide
要不要留着它
whether I want to keep it or not.
我知道这一切都发生得太快了
I know this is all happening really fast.
实际上对我来说也有点太快了
It's actually happening a little quickly for me, too.
但这是一个巨大的机遇
But this is just such a huge opportunity.
我以为这个地方对你来说意义更深
I guess I thought this place meant more to you
不只是通往更大机会的跳板
than just a stepping stone for something bigger.
理查 的确是的
Richard, of course it does.
我们刚刚恢复了住院医计划
I mean, we just revived the residency program.
-我们刚失去了梅莉迪丝 -我知道
-We just lost Meredith. -I know.
当我给泰蒂辞职信时 我告诉她
And I told Teddy when I gave her my resignation
我会通过视频帮助面试新的候选人
that I would help interview new candidates over video chat.
在我的时代 你完成专业研修后接受了一份工作
In my day, you accepted a job after your fellowship,
然后你在那里一直工作到你退休
then you worked there until you retired.
他们让你懂得忠诚很重要
They taught you that loyalty mattered.
所以出于忠诚的考虑 我不应该从事研究
So out of loyalty, I should not pursue research
哪怕它能挽救成千上万的病人?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表