三个完整的快速动眼期睡眠周期
three full REM cycles per night
才能在工作中表现出色 我拒绝不能在工作中表现出色
to kick ass at work and I refuse to not kick ass at work.
我需要一个实习生去协助特雷的手术
I need an intern for Trey's surgery.
也许不是你
Maybe not you.
安田 打电♥话♥确认一下 他们已经做好准备 好吗
Yasuda, call up and make sure that they're ready for us, okay?
马上去做
On it!
替我盯着山姆·萨顿
Keep an eye on Sam Sutton for me.
没问题
Sure.
你们两个有多久...
How long have you two been--
不是那样的 我从未欺骗过你
It wasn't like that. I never cheated on you.
但你对他有感觉
But you have feelings for him.
我没有为了别的男人而离开你
I didn't leave you for another man.
我没有 我离开...
I didn't. I left...
因为我...
because I...
我已经不是以前的我了 当我们在一起...
I'm not the person I was when we got together after...
在经历过那一切之后
everything that's happened.
我在巴尔的摩的生活毁了 然后搬到这里
Blowing up my life in Baltimore, moving here,
改变了我
it's changed me. I'm...
我是一个不同的人 我想要不同的东西
I'm a different person. I want different things.
你是说你想要亚当斯
You mean you want Adams.
但你知道我不明白的什么吗 你答应结婚
What I don't understand is you said "yes."
你把婚礼的时间提前了
You moved up the wedding.
有哪个是真实的
Was any of it real?
在巴尔的摩之后
After Baltimore...
我是说 你还爱我吗 -是的
I mean, did you still love me? -Yes.
那我们可以度过难关 -特雷...
Then we can get through this. -Trey...
我可以搬到这里 我们把事情放慢
I'll move here, we'll slow things down.
我们可以想出办法 -我已经想出来了
We can figure it out. -I've figured it out already.
这不是我想要的
This isn't what I want.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
你是一个非常棒的人
You are an incredible person.
我很抱歉让它拖了这么久
And I'm sorry I let it drag on this long.
我本来想做正确的事 我很困惑 而且...
I wanted to do the right thing. I was confused and...
让我澄清一件事
Let me clear something up.
亚当斯配不上你
Adams isn't good enough for you.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a screw-up...
他永远也学不会 因为他有一个家族为他撑腰
He'll never learn because he has a family name to back him up.
而如果你决定和他在一起 你的整个发展轨迹就会改变
And if you decide to be with him, your whole trajectory changes.
你的生活会崩溃 而我不会在那里
And your life will fall apart, and I'm not gonna be there
来帮你收拾残局
to help you pick up the pieces.
马克斯的血压已经改善 我们正在逐渐减少她的升压药物
Max's pressure has improved and we're weaning her off pressors.
希望我们能够尽快进行镇静神经检查
Hopefully we'll be able to do a sedation pause and neuro exam soon.
如果她不能醒过来怎么办
What if she doesn't wake up?
接下来会怎样
What happens next?
试着现在不要去想 好吗
Just try not to think about that right now, okay?
你现在为什么不对我大喊大叫
Why aren't you yelling at me right now?
去年我杀了一个病人
Last year, I killed a patient because
因为我确信我知道怎么救他
I was sure I knew how to save him...
但我没做到
and I didn't.
我从这个错误中学到的东西 比任何一次的胜利都要多
I learned more from that mistake than any of the wins,
不是因为有人对我大喊大叫
not because somebody yelled at me
而是因为这让我内心不安
but because it ate at me.
我晚上躺在床上无法入眠
I would lie awake at night...
感受到我身上的血 手术刀在我手中的感觉
feeling the blood all over me, how the scalpel felt in my hand,
我的脑海中一遍又一遍地回放它
replaying it over and over in my mind.
我没有必要对你大喊大叫 因为我有过同样的经历
I don't have to yell at you because I've been there.
而且我知道你已经在自责
And I know you're already doing it to yourself.
我挽救了一条生命
I saved a life.
我没有结束一条生命
I didn't end one.
他让我很难不对他大喊大叫
He's making it really hard not to yell at him.
什么
What?
奥♥运♥村
Olympic Village.
把世界上最伟大的人才聚集起来 并让他们待在同一个地方
"Assemble the greatest talents in the world and put them in one building."
是的 感觉就像那是很久以前的事
Yeah, it feels like it was so long ago now.
仍然是我生命中最美好的一个夜晚
Still one of the best nights of my life.
好 让我们开始吧 闪电回答 不要思考 直接回答
All right, let's do it. Lightning round, don't think, just answer.
但我们已经了解彼此了
But we already know each other.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好 如果你有一只狗 你会给它取什么名字
All right, if you had a dog, what would you name it?
露丝
Ruth.
给一只狗 -为什么不呢
For a dog? -Why not?
好吧 一百万美元 你会用它做什么
All right, a million dollars. What would you do with it?
新靴子
New boots.
这是白来的钱 你不用 花在你需要的东西上
It's free money. You don't have to get what you need.
我不需要它们 但我想拥有它们
I don't need them-- I want them.
而且你不知道我在考虑什么样的靴子
And you don't know what kind of boots I'm considering.
有道理 好吧
Fair. All right.
好 该你了
Okay, your turn.
好 -狗的名字
Okay. -Dog name?
马林 -那是一个好的狗名字
Marlin. -That's a good name for a dog.
对
Yeah.
百万美金
Million dollars?
我想造一台时间机器 我可以回到过去
I'd build a time machine. I could go back in time
并告诉我妈妈我被提名 凯瑟琳·福克斯奖
and tell my mom I was nominated for a Catherine Fox Award.
你的回答比我的好得多
Your answers are so much better than mine.
我们应该穿好衣服
We should get dressed
我们可以在提名人 预备酒会上与梅尔见面
and check-in with Mer before the pre-reception for the nominees.
这些事情从来都不会准时开始
These things never start on time.
哇 -他说什么
Wow. - What he said.
梅莉迪丝 这非同一般 -对吧
Meredith, this is huge. -Right?
你不能告诉这个屋子以外的任何人
And you can't tell anyone outside of this room.
凯瑟琳让我今晚跟资金筹集人谈谈
Well, Catherine asked me to speak to the fundraisers tonight.
他们想了解我工作的最新情况
Update them on my work.
如果你告诉他们这些 他们不会给你资金的
If you tell them this, you'll be written off.
破坏原有的 合理的想法的医生
Doctors who blow up pre-existing ideas, sound ideas--
他们不会被看作是最领先的
They're not seen as "cutting-edge,"
他们会被看作是疯子
they're seen as crazy.
你不仅会损害你与基金会的关系
Not only will you jeopardize your relationship with the foundation,
你还会毁掉你的整个职业生涯
you could destroy your entire career.
而且如果...如果你是对的 你要花五年时间来证明这一点
And if-- if you're right, it's gonna take you five years to prove it
和另外五年被广泛接受
and another five years to be widely accepted.
到那时你将不再有东西出版
By then, you'll no longer be published or invited to conferences.
或被邀请参加会议 你会被遗忘的
You'll be forgotten.
你看到它了 你看到这些数据了
You see it. You see the data.
你必须承认有可能
You have to admit there is the possibility
斑块不是导致阿尔茨海默病的原因
that the plaque is not causing Alzheimer's.
我看到不一致的地方
I see inconsistencies.
但梅尔 你所假设的东西
But, Mer, what you're hypothesizing...
对几十年来的天才工作是一种否定
insults decades of genius work.
它否定了德里克的工作
It insults Derek's work.
如果这个机构很重要 如果你希望它继续下去
If this institute is important, if you want it to continue...
你不能公开这些
you have to keep all of this to yourself.
那我不应该继续从事我的工作
So should I not pursue my work?
我们应该等着科学进步
Should we just let the science catch up
同时让成千上万的人死掉
and let hundreds of thousands of people die?
那是在撒谎
That would be lying.
不 那不是撒谎 是谨慎
No, it's not lying. It's discretion.
我希望你能继续从事你的工作 只是把它当成副业
Look, I want you to pursue your work, just do it on the side!
这样你的实验室保持开放
So that your lab stays open.
但如果你把这个公开
And if you make this public,
你有可能失去你的资金和你的声誉
there's a possibility you could lose your funding and your reputation.
保持你已经为自己建立的尊重
Maintain the respect that you have built for yourself.
这是一个蛋白质识别系统
It's a protein identification system.
它用电来推动组织样品
It uses electricity to push tissue samples--
通过凝胶与蛋白质一起让分子分离
With protein through a gel which separates the molecules.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
作为一名研究员 我进行过大量的基础研究
As a fellow, I did a lot of bench research
在这些东西上花了太多的时间
and spent way too many hours on one of those things.
看来实习生们都表现得不错
Intern seems to be doing well.
卢卡斯说你一直很支持他
Lucas says you've been very supportive.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表