几十年来如果我们想要看到大脑内部
For decades, if we wanted to see inside the brain,
我们必须向患者的脊柱注入空气
we have to inject air into a patient's spinal column.
苏格兰威士忌 谢谢
Scotch, please. Thank you.
这是非常痛苦的 被称为是种折磨
It was painful. It was described as torture.
梅莉迪丝 你能马上来我的实验室吗
然而在1971年 一名英国工程师改变了一切
Then in 1971, a British engineer changed everything
当他第一次进行了CT扫描后
when he performed the first CT scan.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
来吧 说出来
Come on. Spill.
西蒙妮 在你的婚礼上发生了什么
Simone, what happened at your wedding?
别问 让我们...
No, don't do that. Let's...
待在这里
stay here.
能多久就多久
As long as we can.
施密特被困在重症监护室里
Schmitt's tied up in the ICU.
让我去急诊室帮忙
Wants me to cover the pit.
反正我应该去看看托比
I should probably check on Tobey anyway.
我们第一次能够看到大脑内部的情况
And for the first time, we could see what was happening inside the brain.
它无痛 方便 绝对是一个创新
It was painless, convenient and an absolute game-changer.
8斤重
Eight pounds, seven ounces.
凯莉呢 -在骂我
And Kelly? -Cursing me.
她只让我出门来看你
She only let me out the house to come visit you
因为我答应要带回家 一杯柴茶拿铁和乳♥头♥霜
because I promised to bring home a chai latte and nipple cream.
其实在医院里这两样东西都有卖♥♥
We actually sell both those things right here at the hospital.
他叫什么
What's his name?
山姆
Sam.
这是凯莉的主意
It's Kelly's idea.
我明天会来的 -我会在这里
I'll come by tomorrow. -I'll be here.
别总让他打扰你
Don't let him bother you too much.
婚礼的时间比预期的要短
The wedding was shorter than expected.
林克医生让我来替换你
Dr. Lincoln sent me to tag you out.
没事 我可以的
Oh, it's okay, I got it.
但他说... -我知道了 你可以走了
But he said-- -I got it! You can go.
你穿着黑色手术服
You're in black scrubs.
这意味着在这一刻 你是一名产科住院医
That means at this moment, you're an OB resident.
林肯医生是主治医
Dr. Lincoln is an attending.
严格来说 他的级别比你高 所以如果我的工作做得好...
Technically speaking, he outranks you, so if I'm good at my job--
安田
Yasuda!
不管我穿什么颜色的手术服 我的级别都比你高
In any color scrubs, I outrank you.
去急诊室帮忙
Go cover the pit.
哇
Wow.
那个家伙真的不想 让你单独和我在一起
That guy really doesn't want you to be alone with me.
这是怎么回事
What's the story?
但仅仅因为我们 现在可以看到一个人的大脑内部
But just because we could now see inside a person's brain...
凯瑟琳霍士基金会
并不意味着我们知道它在想什么
...doesn't mean we know what it's thinking.
好的 我猜你们都和我一样 收到了那个费解的短♥信♥
Okay, so I'm guessing you all received the same cryptic text that I did.
比费解更无礼的是
More rude than cryptic.
甚至没有打招呼就开始了
Didn't even open with a "hello."
我希望能参观一下
I'm hoping for a tour.
可能是一个技术性错误
It could be a technical error.
梅莉迪丝 -这没有道理
Meredith? - This doesn't make sense.
这没有道理
It does not make sense.
都错了
It's all wrong.
什么
What is?
一切
Everything.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们必须质疑我们 关于阿尔茨海默病所了解的一切
We have to question everything we know about Alzheimer's
如果我们要治愈它
if we're gonna cure it.
实习医生格蕾
第十九季第二十集[本季终]
她没事 她比没事更好
She was fine. She was better than fine.
她骨折的肋骨一定是 划伤了肺部并导致气胸
Her fractured rib must've nicked her lung and caused the pneumothorax.
好 我们给她插管 我们重新给她的肺部充气
Okay, we intubated her, we re-inflated her lung,
为什么她的血压没有上升
why isn't her pressure rising?
我不知道 也许是因为她81岁了
I don't know, maybe because she's 81.
它们并没有完全反弹 关
They don't exactly bounce back, Kwan.
不过她会的
She will, though.
她必须
She has to.
我们需要向奥特曼医生报告此事
We need to report this to Dr. Altman.
我们需要记录所发生的一切
We need to document everything that happened
因为伦理委员会会需要它
because the ethics committee will need it.
如果我们逐渐减少她的镇静药剂量 能否拔掉插管
Okay, what if we wean her off the sedatives, can we extubate?
该死的 她的血压还是太低了
Damn it. Her pressure's still too low.
她对液体没有反应
She's not responding to fluids.
马克斯 天哪
Max. Oh, my God.
我离开时 她很好 我不明白
When I left, she was fine. I don't understand.
她的肺出问题了
Her lung collapsed.
她希望不要插管 为什么要给她插管
She's DNI. Why is she intubated?
是谁干的
Who did this?
谁干的
Who did it?
是我
It was me.
把它拿过去 好 谢谢你
Over there. Great. Thank you.
赫尔姆 你回来了
Helm? You're back?
我在逃亡面包车上 现在我得去尿尿
I was in the getaway van and now I have to pee.
我不知道那是什么意思 但来了一个创伤患者
I don't know what that means, but there's a trauma coming in.
好 我要改变 我的意思是 我去换衣服
Yes, I'll change! I'll change! I mean, I'll go change.
嘿 拿件罩衣 走吧
Yeah. Hey. Grab a gown, let's go. -Got it.
救护车
什么情况
What do we got?
29岁男性 意识和反应能力15 机动车碰撞
Twenty-nine-year-old male, GCS 15, MVC.
车辆失去控制 撞上了一棵树
Vehicle spun out of control and hit a tree,
面部有瘀伤 -没事 我是个医生
suffered facial bruising and-- -It's okay, I'm a doctor.
我的手臂有问题 感觉断了
I just think it's my arm, it feels broken.
对 可能左臂受伤
And yes, potential injury to the left arm.
明白 亚当斯 呼叫骨科 把他送进去 走吧
Got it. Adams, page ortho. Let's get him inside. Let's go.
她的血压对液体没有反应
Her BP isn't responding to fluids.
如果我们想要她活着 我们需要给她使用血管加压剂
We need to put her on pressors if we're going to keep her alive.
很好 更多她不想要的东西
Great. More things she didn't want.
马克斯非常明确 她选择 不要插管和不进行心肺复苏
Max was very clear. She was DNI and DNR.
而关医生公然无视这一点
And Dr. Kwan blatantly ignored that.
你不能继续违背她的意愿
You can't keep going against her wishes.
在你做其他任何事之前
Before you do anything else,
你需要和玛克辛的医疗代理人谈
you need to speak with Maxine's medical proxy.
我可以给他儿子打电♥话♥
I can call her son.
她的医疗代理人 不是她儿子 而是...你
Her medical proxy's isn't her son. It's... you.
那就由米林医生来决定 你要么让她使用血管加压剂
Then it's Dr. Millin's decision. You either put her on pressors,
要么你给她拔掉管子 并希望会有最好的结果
or you extubate her and hope for the best.
血管加压剂可以让她活得更久 但更多的是要考虑...
Pressors would keep her alive longer, but it's more about considering--
你能不能安静一分钟 我需要思考
Can you please just be quiet for a minute? I need to think.
奥特曼医生 如果我们拔掉管子 她是否有机会活下来
Dr. Altman, is there a chance she'll make it if we remove the tube?
你知道我不能回答这个问题
You know I can't answer that.
好吧 给她用血管加压剂
Fine. We'll put her on pressors.
我来做 -别跟我说话
I'm on it-- -Don't talk to me.
好
Okay.
施密特
Um, Schmitt?
你能看一下我的口腔吗
Do you think that you could just look inside my mouth
看看是否有脓肿什么的
and see if there's like an abscess or anything?
在左侧
I mean, it's on the left side.
下面
On the bottom.
看到什么了吗
A-- Anything?
没有 但恕我直言 主任 我不是一个牙医
No, but respectfully, Chief, I'm not a dentist.
说来话长 我们还是更适合做朋友
So there's just too much history. We're better as friends.
这就解释了为什么救我命的医生
Well, that explains why the doctor who saved my life
现在看起来像是要杀了我
now looks like he wants to kill me.
他爱你
He's in love with you.
不 他没有 他只是...
Oh, no. He's not. He's--
他和你住在一起
He's living with you?
和你一起抚养你们各自的孩子 学习使用手语
Raising his kid with yours? Learning sign language?
作为朋友
As a friend.
没有哪个男人会为一个 只是朋友的女人做这些事
No guy does all that for a woman who's just a friend.
你不了解我们的友谊
Well, you don't understand our friendship.
而你却不了解你的友谊
You don't understand your friendship.
不是你想的那样
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表