对不起 我以为 这样可以让你分散一下注意力
I thought it would be a good distraction.
不会 这是你的方法
-No. -Okay.
不会 这是你的方法
No. That's what you do.
你把自己埋在工作中来逃避你的感受
You bury yourself in work to avoid your feelings.
说这话的人 为了躲避他老婆而转换专业
Says the man who is switching specialties
说这话的人 为了躲避他老婆而转换专业
to avoid his wife.
而且把这件事看得太重!
Who is making this a bigger deal than it needs to be.
人会死 玛姬 年轻人
People die, Maggie. Young people.
强壮的人 应该有更好生活的人
Strong people. People who deserve better.
因为我申请调动 你就想放弃我们的婚姻
And you want to throw away our marriage
因为我申请调动 你就想放弃我们的婚姻
because I applied for a transfer.
你想放弃你挽救生命的能力
And you want to throw away your ability to save lives.
今天我也无能为力
Didn't make much of a difference today, so...
但是你尽力了
But you tried.
不是每个人都能被抢救过来
And not everyone can be resuscitated,
-但你必须要尝试 -没错
-but you have to try. -You're right.
不是每个人都能被抢救过来
Not everyone can be resuscitated.
我今天遇到一个患者
So, I had this patient today,
有些人不惜一切代价去...
and, I mean, the lengths that some people will go to--
想吃寿司吗?我们肯定吃得起
What do you say to sushi?
想吃寿司吗?我们肯定吃得起
I'm pretty sure we can afford it.
-嘿 -等等 你不知道吗?
-Hey! -Wait, you don't know?
-什么?-媒体大做文章
-What? -The press are having a field day.
他们说林克杀了杰梅因·塔尔博特
They're saying that Link killed Jermaine Talbott.
-天哪 -是的
-Oh, my God. -Yeah.
而我是主任
And I'm chief.
好吧
Okay.
无可奉告
No comment.
无可奉告
No comment.
22岁
Twenty-two years old.
他本来前程似锦 现在 他永远不会有孩子
He had his entire life ahead of him.
他本来前程似锦 现在 他永远不会有孩子
Now, he'll never have children.
他永远不会坠入爱河
He'll never fall in love.
变老
Grow old.
因为我
Because of me.
嘿 看着我
Hey. Look at me.
你所做的一切都是正确的
You did everything right.
这是个血凝块 可能会发生在任何人身上
It was a clot. It can happen to anyone.
过来
Come here.
过来
Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm
我...
I-- - Oh.
好吧 你喝醉了 而且你很伤心
-Oh. -Okay, you're-- you're drunk
好吧 你喝醉了 而且你很伤心
-and you're sad, and-- -I'm sorry.
对不起
-and you're sad, and-- -I'm sorry.
-没事 没关系 -对不起 我上楼去
-It's okay. -I'm so sorry.
-没事 没关系 -对不起 我上楼去
-No, it's okay. -I'm gonna go upstairs.
没事的
No, no, no. It's okay. It's okay.
有时我们最努力争取的事情
Sometimes, the things we fight hardest to achieve
结果让我们付出最大的代价
end up costing us the most.
但这并不意味着努力是一种浪费
But it doesn't mean the effort was a waste.
每次经历都能让我们学到一些东西
Every experience can teach us something
如果我们选择接受这个教训
if we choose to receive the lesson.
西蒙妮?
Simone?
特雷
Trey?
-你在这里做什么?-他说他认识你
What are you doing here?
-你在这里做什么?-他说他认识你
He said he knew you.
别担心 我确认了他的照片 才让他进来的
Don't worry, I searched your Insta photos
别担心 我确认了他的照片 才让他进来的
to confirm before letting him in.
另外他还带来了零食
Plus, he brought snacks. -
我早就应该来的
I should've come a long time ago.
我早就应该来的
...down the river
这是谁?
Now, who's this?
他是我的室友
He's my roommate.
但我们所了解到的东西 也许会让我们大吃一惊
But what we learn may completely surprise us.
《实习医生》
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表