你看起来只有12岁 你是12岁吗
You look 12. Are you 12?
不是的
Uh, no, sir.
宝贝 是我们老了
We're just old, babe.
我们太老了 年轻人看起来像小孩
We're so old that the young adults look like children.
你们有机会一起变得更老了
And now you'll get to grow even older together.
不是吧
Oh, no.
- 他才哭完 - 抱歉
- He had just stopped. - Sorry.
耶 终于到了
Yay! They're here!
黑色手术服到了
The black scrubs are here!
给谁穿的啊
Who are the black scrubs for?
给我 给产科医生们
Uh, for me, for OB.
现在 女性的身体是战场了
The female body has become a war zone in this country
而粉色是和平时代用的
and pink is a peacetime color.
懂了 所以是一种宣言
Got it. So it's a statement.
不是 是一种态度
No, it's more a state of mind.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
我还好 你呢
I'm good. You?
我倒是需要
Actually, yeah, I do.
记得周六晚上的女孩吗
Do you remember that girl from Saturday night?
金发女吗
The blonde?
不是 那是周四的
No, that was Thursday.
就是很有白雪公主范儿的姑娘
The one that kind of looks like the Snow White
- 跟你的白马王子风很配 - 是的
- to your Prince Charming? - Yeah.
她的名字还挺迪士尼公主的
And she had a Disney princessy kind of name.
- Jules - 没错
- Jules. - Yes!
结果她开始来这里工作了
Yeah. Turns out she works here now.
什么科室
Doing what?
外科实习
Surgical intern.
我的天啦
Oh, my God!
我要被炒了 对吧
I'm fired, right?
是不是要去收拾东西了
I should just go pack my things?
你把她带回我们家的时候
You didn't know when you brought her into our home
不知道她是要入职的医生吗
that she was an incoming resident?
喝了那么多 酒吧还那么吵
Well, there were drinks. The bar was loud.
她也许说了 我也许还点头了
She might have said it, and I might have nodded
- 假装听到了 - 就你那老爷爷耳朵
- like I heard it. - With your old man ears?
扎心了 好啦 我该怎么办啊
That hurts. Okay, so what am I supposed to do?
掌握先机 跟主任坦白
Get ahead of it. Talk to the chief.
- 嘿 伙计 - 嘿
- Oh, hey, man. - Hey.
- 好哇 - 怎么样
- Hey. - How you doing?
- 挺好 - 那就好
- Good. - Good.
今天真太难啦
Hell of a day, man.
是啊
Yeah.
我俩挺久没见了
It's been a while since I've seen you.
是啊
Yeah.
现在要做什么
What do we do now?
Ndugu医生 我能加入吗
Dr. Ndugu, may I join you?
我很想知道获取供体器官
I would love to see what's involved with procuring
会涉及哪些方面
an organ for a transplant.
行 应该没问题
Yeah, I guess that's fine.
- 好 - 我也可以吗
- Yeah. - What, me too?
行 好的
Okay. Yeah.
天啊 我从没见过这么长的队
Man, I've never seen a line like this.
是啊 疯了
Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
从没听说过 一间医院一天有八名捐赠者
I've never heard of eight donors in one hospital in one day.
可怕的风暴 是吧 糟糕的一天
Freak storm, you know? Terrible day.
- 40条生命 - 什么
- 40 lives. - You said what?
最糟糕的算法 移植医生的算法
It's the worst math. It's transplant surgeon math.
我们算来安慰自己的
We do it to comfort ourselves.
8人死亡 换来40人重生
8 deaths saves up to 40 lives
还没算上皮肤和眼角膜
and that's not including skin and corneas.
所以确实是糟糕的一天 但也是美好的一天
So, yes, it is a horrible day, but it is also a beautiful day
都是共存的
and it all coexists.
还真是挺让人安慰的
That is a little comforting.
住院医项目关停后 这里怎么样了
So how's everything been here since the shut down?
老实说 一片狼藉
Honestly, man, it's been awful.
你想一下 没有住院医的教学医院
I mean, a teaching hospital with no residents?
知道零碎工作都是谁做了吗
You know who ends up with all the scut?
初级主治医生
The junior attending.
知道是谁负责扶着止血钳吗
You know who ends up holding the clamps?
初级主治医生
The junior attending.
知道从什么时候开始感觉像地狱吗
And you know when that starts to feel like hell?
当你爱的女人变成你的上司
When the woman you love is your boss.
所以不好过啊
So it's been rough.
老实说 我觉得我只是想问Meredith的情况
I honestly just think I was asking how Meredith's been.
是哦 好吧 挺好的
Oh, yeah. Okay. good.
她是一位好主任
She's a good chief.
所以她是正式接任了 对吧
So she made that job official, did she?
她的头衔是临时主任
Her title is interim chief
但你知道 都半年了 感觉很正式了
but, you know, six months in, feels pretty official.
- 明白了 - 是啊
- Got it. - Yeah.
我真的理解
I do, I understand.
但我的病人确实等得更久
It's just my patient has been waiting longer
而且她的心脏和肝脏功能在迅速恶化
and her cardiac and liver function are deteriorating fast.
捐献者刚好也在这里呢
Also, the donor is in this hospital.
好 我不挂
Yes, I will hold.
- 我有话跟你说 - Link先来的
- I need you alone. - Link was here first.
是啊 我就是...
Yeah, I just...
我跟一个实习医生睡了
I slept with an intern.
但我当时不知道她是实习医生
But I didn't know she was an intern.
之前发生的 不是今天
It was before. It was not today.
真是...好尴尬
It was... Wow. This is awkward.
在这方面 我没资格对你评头论足
I'm in no position to judge you on this.
我还是建议你 在可以预见的未来
I do recommend you stay away from elevators
离电梯远一点
for the foreseeable future.
去人力资源部 他们有专门的报告手续
Go to HR. They have paperwork for this kind of thing.
谢了
Thank you.
好运
Good luck.
Nick来了
Nick's here.
他来了
He's here.
Nick Marsh
Nick Marsh!
别装冷静 别装大佬
Don't try to be calm, and don't try to be chiefly.
你心爱的男人来了
The man you love is here
在外科走廊排队等器官呢
waiting for an organ in the surgical corridor.
他当然来了 全国半数移植医生都来了
Of course he is. Half the transplant surgeons in the country are here.
那快去跟他说话呀 Meredith
Well, then go talk to him, Meredith.
我在跟器官共享中心打电♥话♥呢
I'm on the phone with UNOS.
Sarah Martinez有三重器官匹配
There's a triple organ match for Sarah Martinez.
他们说有人排在她前面
They're saying someone's in line ahead of her.
Meredith 半年来 你都郁郁寡欢
Meredith, you have been sad for six months.
连Zola都看出来了
Even Zola has noticed.
上周她还问我Nick的电♥话♥号♥码
Last week, she asked me for Nick's phone number
她想打给他解释
so that she could call him and explain to him
你为什么没再去明尼苏达
why you never went to Minnesota
也许能让他理解 能来看你
and that maybe he would understand and come and visit.
他现在人来了
And now he's here.
而且你爱他
And you love him.
别犯傻了
Don't be an idiot.
你从没告诉我这事啊
You never told me that story.
是的 我在 太好了 非常感谢
Yes, I'm here. Yes! Thank you so much.
- 谢谢 - Grey医生
- Thank you. - Dr. Grey.
- 抱歉打搅 - 什么事
- sorry to interrupt. - Yes.
我深思熟虑过了 我觉得...
I have carefully considered, and I feel...
- 你讨厌产科 - 胜过我讨厌战争
- You hate OB. - More than I hate war.
你会是一个不错的住院总医师
You'd make a good chief resident.
真的吗
Seriously?
- 嗨 - 你好
- Hi. - Hello.
Adams医生
Dr. Adams.
你把病人Liam Collins带下来了吗
Did you bring the patient down... Liam Collins?
是的 主任 在给病人做术前准备了
Yes, Chief. They're prepping him now.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表