and her fussy baby.
不知何故
Um, for whatever reason,
这个女子没有足够的钱来付账单
the woman didn't have enough money to pay her bill...
所以我妈妈帮她付了
so my mom did.
后来我问我妈妈“你认识她吗?”
And later, I asked my mom, "Do you know her?"
她说“我足以看出她在挣扎
And she said, "I know her enough to know that she's struggling.
当我们能够帮别人度过 一个艰难时刻 我们应该去做
And when we can help someone else going through a tough time, we should."
现在是艰难时期
These are tough times.
我们在挣扎 作为医生
And we are struggling. As doctors.
作为妇女健康和生殖自♥由♥的倡导者
As advocates for women's health and reproductive freedom.
我们需要互相帮助
We need to help each other.
我们需要互相鼓励
Right? We need to lift each other up.
这样我们才能度过难关
That's how we get through.
蒙哥马利医生始终在第一线工作
Dr. Montgomery has been on the frontline,
去全国各地
right, traveling all over the country.
你对这些年轻医生有什么建议吗?
Do you have any advice for our young doctors?
-打扰一下 有谁?或许是医生?-是的
-Excuse me? Someone? A doctor maybe? -Yeah.
我觉得她的羊水破了!
I think her water just broke!
你们听到她说的了 走吧!
Oh. Um, you heard her. Let's go!
那些是杰西卡的出院文件吗?
Oh, are those Jessica's discharge papers?
糟糕 我还需要打印出来 对不起
Crap. I still need to print them. Sorry.
没事
That's okay.
没事的
That's okay.
梅莉迪丝走了
Meredith left.
我知道
I'm aware.
现在我甚至不知道自己这里做什么
And now I don't know what I'm even doing here.
我只是...
-Hmm. -I just...
我总是把事情搞砸
I keep screwing up.
包括病人 文件
With patients, with papers.
我甚至都不能付我的燃气费账单
And I can't even pay my gas bill and, um...
我想要相信
I... I want to believe
我在这里是靠自己的能力
that I'm here on my own merit but
我一直在想我是不是 因为她才能在这里
I keep wondering if I'm just here because of her,
而不是因为我本来就该在这里
and not because I'm supposed to be.
没错
Right.
好吧 我们今天本来 应该有个定向捐赠
Okay. So... we were supposed to do a directed donation today.
病人禁食 捐献者禁食 我们已经做好了准备
Our patient fasted, our donor fasted. We were prepped and ready.
这是一个移植外科医生的理想状态
It was a transplant surgeon's dream scenario.
但是RJ被车撞了
And then RJ gets hit by a car.
一个残酷的巧合 这场事故损坏了我们需要的器官
And in a brutal coincidence, that accident injures the very organ we need.
是的 这个故事跟我有关吗?
Yeah, is this story is supposed to be about me somehow?
我想说的是
I'm saying...
你所担心的事情几乎 从来不是真正出错的事情
the things you worry about are almost never the things that really go wrong.
那些真的出错的事情
And the things that do go wrong,
你做梦都想不到
you couldn't have dreamt off.
你姨接受你进入这个项目 并不是出于感情上的考虑
Your aunt did not accept you to this program as a sentimentality.
她太优秀了 你也是
She's too good for that. And so are you.
准备好杰西卡的出院文件 好吗?
Get Jessica her discharge papers, okay?
好
Yeah.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just...
我需要喘口气
I needed a breath, and I, uh...
但我不能出去 就这样
but I can't go outside, so.
有个女人每周二站在诊所外面
You know, there's a woman that stands outside the clinic every Tuesday
她的标语上写着“请不要这样做”
with a sign that says, "Please don't do this."
她没有喊叫 也没想要干预
She doesn't, you know, yell or try to get in the way.
虽然标语挺客气 但还是让人不安
Even her sign is polite. And it's still upsetting.
我简直无法想象做你所做的事
I can't even imagine doing what you're doing out there.
我买♥♥了一件防弹背心
I got a bullet-proof vest.
-一个什么?-没错
A what? - Yeah.
一个在德克萨斯的妇产科医生朋友建议的
Yeah. An old OB friend of mine in Texas, uh, suggested it.
我以为她反应过激
I thought she was overreacting.
然后我发现她通常的建议
Then I found out her usual advice
是带一把抢
is to carry a gun.
或者雇一个带枪的保镖
Or hire a bodyguard with a gun.
诊所被人纵火
-Clinics are being set on fire. -Hmm.
工作人员在上班途中被人用硫酸泼脸
Staff are having acid thrown in their face on their way to work.
紧急医疗服务车的一扇窗户被砸碎
With the PRT, they just... they broke one on the windows.
不要担心 我已经把它换掉了
Don't worry. I had it replaced.
我并不担心窗户的事
I'm not worried about the window.
他们公开了我的个人信息
They doxed me.
我所有的信息都在网上
All of my information is online.
我的家庭地址 我的手♥机♥号♥码
My home address, my cell phone number.
一个晚上我能接到500多个电♥话♥
I got over 500 calls in one night.
他们闯入我们的车♥库♥ 并在杰克的汽车上涂鸦
Then they broke into our garage and graffitied Jake's car.
所以现在他和亨利住在他姐家
So now he and Henry are staying at his sister's.
年度最佳妈妈
So you know, mom of the year.
这听起来太糟糕了 实在对不起 我还...
That sounds awful. And I am so sorry that I suggested...
-不要说对不起 -让你去做
-No, don't you be-- Don't be sorry. -...that you go out there.
我并不会采取什么不同的做法
I wouldn't have done anything differently.
我不会...
I'm not going to...
我不会放弃 我不能放弃
I'm not gonna quit. I can't quit.
我是说 病人需要这种护理 对吗?
I mean, patients need this care, you know?
但我让我的家人处于危险之中 你的诊所处于危险之中
But I put my family in danger and put-- Your clinic is in danger.
你因为我而处于危险之中
You are in danger because of me.
我怎么能去告诉这些新的妇产科医生 他们会没事的 而我自己都有问题
And how am I gonna go tell these new OBs that they're gonna be okay when I'm not?
我疲惫不堪
I am exhausted.
我很害怕 我的状态不好
I am terrified.
我很害怕 我的状态不好
-I'm not okay. -Oh, honey. Oh.
亲爱的
-I'm not okay. -Oh, honey. Oh.
没事的
Okay, okay, okay. Okay.
没事的
Come on. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我们正在与警♥察♥一起 成立一个事故指挥所
We're setting up an incident command post with PD now.
在北停车场
North parking lot.
收到 谢谢马库斯
Copy that. Thanks, Marcus.
你有诊所的消息吗?
Have you heard from the clinic?
乔没回短♥信♥ 你需要有人过去吗?
Jo's not responding to texts. Do you need somebody to go over there?
我不需要谁去做这个
That is exactly what I do not need someone to do.
你是否考虑过关闭创伤科?
Well, have you consider closing to trauma?
还没有
Not yet.
我真的觉得你应该这样做
I really think you should.
媒体可能会想要一份声明
The media will probably want a statement.
-你想让我起草一份吗?-奥特曼医生 出了一个情况...
-Do you want me to work on one? -Dr. Altman, there's a situation with--
好啦 都别再说了 我需要思考
Alright, everybody stop. I need to be able to think
这是不可能的
which is impossible to do
要是每个人都同时找我
when everyone is coming at me at the same time.
所以你们能不能安静一下 让我听到自己内心的声音?
So can you please quiet your voices so I can hear the one in my head?
行啊 只要有帮助
Okay. Whatever helps.
怎么回事?
What is going on?
你想让你内心的声音 来回答还是...
Did you want the voice in your head to answer or...
说吧 施密特
Talk, Schmitt.
他们是诊所的患者
They're clinic patients,
但抗♥议♥者不许他们进来 所以他们来到这里
but the protesters wouldn't let them in so they came here.
他们有预约 年度子♥宫♥颈抹片检查 葡萄糖测试
They have appointments for their annual pap smears, glucose tests,
子♥宫♥颈癌筛查 性病检查
cervical cancer screenings, STD panels...
我让他们回家吗?
Do I just send them home?
不
No.
你想帮忙吗?
Do you want to help?
怎么样?
All right. How are we doing?
已经全开了
She's fully dilated.
安德拉 该用力了
Andra, it's time to push.
天哪 我们要开始了
Oh, my God, we're doing this.
不要 不要开始
No, no, no, we're not. We're not doing this.
安德拉 宝宝就要出生了
Andra, the baby is coming.
告诉她不要 本来不应该是这样的
Well, tell her no. This is not how this is supposed to happen.
我没有打硬膜外麻醉 我丈夫不在身边
I don't have my epidural, I don't have my husband,
邱医生也不在
I don't have Dr. Kiu...
是她的妇产科医生 没事的
Her OB. It's okay,
你有大概20个其他医生在这里
you have like, 20 other doctors here.
我在这里
And I'm here!
我花钱要了更高级的产房♥
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表