Tatele, you'll do it later. With or without me. It will be great!
好 我们走吧 我们今天下午回来 保证
Okay, let's go. We'll be back this afternoon. Promise.
喝汤吧 我稍后会偷偷给你一个百吉饼
Eat the broth. And then I'll sneak you a bagel later.
好啦
Okay. Go on. Bye, sweetie.
弗里德曼夫人 能说句话吗?我有个小问题
Mrs. Friedman, a word?
到了 小熊卢娜
Here we go, Luna bear.
祝你愉快 谢谢 再见
Have a nice day. Thank you, bye-bye.
来登记?
Checking in?
女士?
Ma'am?
(助听器)
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
(学习手语)
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你怎么在这里?我以为你有个咨♥询♥
Hey, what... what are you... I... I thought that you had a consult.
我重新安排了 想在这里和你俩在一起
Ah, I shuffled things. Wanted to be here with you two. Huh?
等等 我迟到了吗?
-Wait, am I late? -No, we're just... we're checking in.
不 我们要…我们去做登记
-Wait, am I late? -No, we're just... we're checking in.
我来带她
I'll take her. -Mm.
来吧 卢娜
Come on, Luna.
有时脊椎骨会长出骨刺
Sometimes there are bone spurs in the cord
试图使自己稳定
from the vertebrae trying to stabilize itself.
通过修正 我们将释放压力
With the revision, we will release the pressure,
瘫痪状况应该会相当快地得到解决
and the paralysis should resolve itself pretty quickly.
应该不会花太长时间 林赛 保持不动 好吗?
It shouldn't take too long. Lindsay, just stay still for us, okay?
这是我唯一的选择
Kind of my only option.
我以为埃勒斯·丹洛综合征 主要表现为皮肤松弛和过度柔韧
I thought Ehlers-Danlos was mostly stretchy skin and hyperflexibility.
不同的类型在每个人身上表现不同
There are different types and it presents differently in each person.
给我测试结果
Huh. Hand me her labs.
有软组织水肿和细条状影 还有轻度的寰枢关节错位
There's soft tissue edema and stranding. Also mild atlantoaxial displacement.
该死 她有嗜酸性粒细胞增多症 我以前见过这种情况
Damn it, she has eosinophilia. I've seen this before.
林赛对用于稳定她脊柱的金属过敏
Lindsay is allergic to the metal that they used to stabilize her spine.
螺钉和板子必须拿出来
The screws and plate have to come out.
我们将无法进行修正手术
We're not gonna be able to do this revision.
我们就让她这样吗?瘫痪?
So, what, we just leave her like this? Paralyzed?
你想举办成人礼?
You wanna throw a Bar Mitzvah?
-对 -在医院里?
-Yes. -At the hospital?
对
Yes.
在小教堂?
In the chapel?
还有大厅 用于接待 拜托 主任
And the lobby. For the reception. Please, Chief.
他的曾祖父现在就在这里 但他不会坚持很久的
His great-grandfather is here now, but he won't be for much longer.
谁来安排这一切?
Who is gonna set all this up?
嘿 注意了 餐厅有巧克力花生酱布朗尼
Hey, heads up. The cafeteria has chocolate peanut butter brownies.
现在大多数餐厅 都不会有含坚果的食物
Oh, most cafeterias are completely nut-free now.
你对坚果过敏吗?
Are you allergic to nuts?
过敏是什么意思?
What do allergic mean?
皮尔斯医生 我可以问你一个关于病人的问题吗?
Dr. Pierce. Can I ask you a question about a patient?
我今天本来都不应该在这里
I'm not even supposed to be here today.
你真的要走了 你已经把你的徽章交上去了吗?
Oh, you're really leaving. Have you already turned in your badge?
什么情况?
What do you got?
给一个病人做了乳♥房♥♥检查 我感觉到了一个肿块
Did a breast exam on a patient, I think I felt a lump.
-托比·巴雷特?-对
-Tobey Barrett? -Yeah.
是的 准备做超声波检查 也许还要做活检
Yeah, prep for an ultrasound and a possible biopsy.
我会去指导你
I'll be there to supervise you.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 亚当斯
Ooh, Adams.
不行 抱歉
Ah, ah, ah. No, no, no. Sorry.
-你看到什么了 米林医生?-什么也没有
What do you see, Dr. Millin? - Nothing.
没错 颈部探查已完成
Exactly. Neck exploration's complete.
现在我们可以开始准备静脉切开灌注
Now we can start to prepare the venotomy irrigation.
我不明白 我之前有看这个手术
I don't understand. I was watching the surgery...
我当时在观摩室 但我在显示器上看到
I mean, I was in the gallery, but I saw on the monitors
你和皮尔斯医生的吻合口非常完美
you and Dr. Pierce had perfect anastomoses.
它们不太松 是精确的 排列整齐
They weren't too loose, they were precise, they were well-aligned.
这是怎么发生的呢?
How does this happen?
任何突然增加的压力
Any sudden increase in pressure,
如果诺拉屏住呼吸 如果她的头动得太快
if Nola held her breath, if she moved her head too fast,
如果有任何下压的感觉
if there was any bearing down.
如果你体内有足够的压力 脆弱的部分就会爆裂开来
If you create enough pressure in the body, the weak parts will just burst open.
有时你可以把一切都做得很完美 但仍然无济于事
Sometimes you can do everything perfectly, it still doesn't matter.
你让我来?
You want me to...?
缝合补片移植物 除非你想回到观摩室
Sew in the patch graft. Unless you want to go back to the gallery.
你需要采取非常小 间距均匀的针迹
Yeah. You're gonna wanna take very small, evenly spaced bites.
不要太用力 好的
Don't use too much force. Good.
嘿
Hey.
我们能不能先假装你不去伦敦
Can we pretend for a minute that you are not going to London
而我没有生你的气?
and I'm not mad at you?
不行
No.
你想要什么?
What do you need?
因为你对钢制螺钉过敏
Because you're allergic to the steel screws,
我们不能只是替换它们 我们必须把它们取出来
we can't just replace them, so we have to remove them
然后再把C1和C2椎骨融合在一起
and then posteriorly fuse your C1 and C2 vertebrae together.
用什么?
With what?
我们用三维打印 珊瑚和干细胞的矩阵
We'll 3-D print a matrix of coral and stem cells,
你的身体将用它作为支架 在不使用任何金属的情况下融合椎骨
so your body will use it as a scaffold to fuse the vertebrae without any metal.
稍等 只是一块骨头
Okay, so hold on, it's just one piece of bone,
她怎么移♥动♥?
how is she gonna move?
她的颈部会失去一些活动能力
Well, she will lose some mobility in her neck,
但它将稳定椎体并能减轻肿胀
but it will stabilize the vertebrae and it will reduce the swelling.
我觉得你们不应该这么做 这听起来像科幻小说
I don't think that you should do this. I don't. It sounds like science fiction.
谁把珊瑚放在人的脖子上?
I mean, who puts coral in people's necks?
严格来说 这是碳酸钙
Well, technically, it's calcium carbonate.
它是骨骼形成的前体
It's a precursor to bone formation.
你还会发现干细胞来自腹部脂肪
Wait till you find out that the stem cells come from abdominal fat.
这是尖端技术
It is cutting-edge technology,
世界上发表文章最多的 神经科学家之一
but one of the most published neuroscientists in the world
刚好在这个医院
happens to be in this hospital
恰好就在你妹妹需要 这方面的专业知识那天
the very day that your sister needs this kind of expertise.
是的 好吧 恕我直言
Yeah, yeah, well, with all due respect,
尖端技术只是说得好听一点 意思就是实验性的和昂贵的
cutting-edge just sounds like a fancy way of saying experimental and expensive--
他们不是在问你 卡尔顿
Yeah, well, they're not asking you, Carlton.
你只是不想让我有机会更加独♥立♥
You just don't want me to have a chance at more independence.
你洗个澡都会从椅子上摔下来!
You couldn't take a shower without falling out of your chair!
我在刮毛 好吧?
I was shaving, okay?
我摔倒是因为我在刮腿毛
I fell because I was shaving my legs.
如果你一定要知道 我有个约会 而我正在做准备
If you must know, I had a date, and I was getting ready,
我以奇怪的方式弯腰 想够到膝盖 结果摔倒了
and I bent over a weird way to get the right angle on my knee, and I fell.
-你开心啦?-你有个约会?和谁?
-You happy? -You had a date?
关你屁事!
-With who? -Not your business!
我也不需要你不断地 提醒我有残疾 好吗?
And I don't need you constantly reminding me of my disability, okay?
相信我 我很清楚
Trust me, I'm aware.
这是我的决定 我要接受手术
This is my decision, and I'm getting the surgery.
好吧
Yeah.
你现在可以打印珊瑚吗?
Can you print the coral now?
(因私人活动而关闭)
这些是我见过的最悲伤的气球
These are the saddest balloons I've ever seen.
我们要举♥行♥成人礼 这应该是一个庆祝活动
We're throwing a Bar Mitzvah. It's supposed to be a celebration.
它们应该看起来可以往上飘 而不是往下降
They should look like they're about to pop, not drown.
情况很好 主任!你是最棒的!
It's going great, Chief! You're the best!
安田 帮帮这两个人
Oh, Yasuda, help these two.
我得搞清楚这家医院 是否有半个像样的DJ
I gotta figure out if there's a semi-decent DJ in this hospital.
我们应该做外科医生 还是营地辅♥导♥员?
Are we supposed to be surgeons or camp counselors?
一个人的保姆俱乐部问道
Oh, says the one-man babysitters' club.
你要去哪里?
Hey, where are you going?
一个女人进来时已经瘫痪
A woman came in paralyzed,
薛波医生要用三维打印脊椎骨
and Dr. Shepherd's 3-D printing a vertebrae
我们可以做一个很棒的脊柱融合术 并在同一天挽救她的生命
so we can do an awesome spinal fusion while saving her life all in the same day.
我要去小睡一会儿
I'm taking a power nap.
手术怎么办?
What about the surgery?
薛波医生还在打印 我只需要20分钟
Dr. Shepherd is still printing, and I just need 20 minutes
来完成一个快速动眼期睡眠周期 接着咖♥啡♥因♥就开始发挥作用
to complete one REM cycle while the caffeine kicks in.
待命室是另一个方向
On-call room's the other way.
如果她患有巨细胞病毒感染 或脑炎怎么办?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表