Dr. Hunt says I can't leave without you.
呼叫后备神经外科医生
Call the backup neurosurgeon on call.
有个病人 有一颗子弹 嵌在他的胸椎里
We have a patient with a bullet embedded in his thoracic spine.
必须要取出来
It has to come out.
杭特医生说只有你能做 求你了
Dr. Hunt says you're the only one who can do it. Please.
-好吧 -很好
-Fine. -Great.
我的面包车就在前面
Uh, my van is out front.
你必须要抬起并同时踢门
You have to kinda, like, lift and kick the door at the same time.
-但你知道... -我自己开车
-But you know what-- -I'll drive myself.
回头见
I'll see you there.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
嘿 你在这里做什么?你讨厌孕妇
What are you doing here? You hate pregnant women.
别这么说 这让我 听起来像是一个可怕的人
Don't say that. It makes me sound like an awful person.
-但我确实感觉身上要起荨麻疹了 -是的
-But I do feel hives coming on. -Yeah.
我只是看一下你的情况
Uh, I'm just checking on you.
我在等卢娜的测试结果
Well, I am waiting for Luna's test results
以便确定她的听力损失 是否是由潜在的疾病引起的
to determine whether her hearing loss is due to an underlying disease.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
今天早上在托儿所 有位妈妈和她的孩子
At daycare this morning, there was this mom,
因为摘下自行车头盔的事而争吵
and she was fighting with her kid about taking off his bike helmet,
我只想大叫 “这根本不算什么问题!”
and I just... I just wanted to scream,
我只想大叫 “这根本不算什么问题!”
"This is not a real problem!" -
我知道 这都是...相对的
And I know, it's all... relative,
事实上 如果我现在最大的问题是
and truth is, is I would love it if my biggest problem right now
卢娜拒绝摘下她的自行车头盔 我会很开心的
was Luna refusing to take off her bike helmet.
是的 我们不是应该鼓励戴头盔吗?
Yeah, don't we wanna encourage helmet wearing?
我不再试图让你笑了
I'm gonna stop trying to make you laugh.
我可能需要做所有这些决定
I might have all of these decisions to make.
助听器 人工耳蜗 手语
Hearing aids, cochlear implants, sign language.
那些事会影响她的一生
Things that will affect her for the rest of her life.
我不可能直接问她 20年后她想要什么
And it's not like I can just ask her what she wants in 20 years.
我作为一位母亲的工作一眨眼就变了
My job as a mom just changed in the blink of an eye,
我不知道我是否能很好地完成这工作
and I don't know if I'm gonna be very good at it.
我不是一个家长
I'm not a parent,
但我确实经常与我病人的父母打交道
but I do have to deal with the parents of my patients a lot,
所以我算是一个专家
so I'm kind of an expert.
据我所知
And what I-- I know
你不仅擅长于此 你做得很棒
is that you are not only good at it, you are great.
你会一直很棒
And you're gonna continue being great,
你是一个很棒的妈妈
you are a great mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你需要手语的帮助
Oh, and if you need help with sign language,
我确实知道“生日快乐”
I do know "Happy birthday,"
“我叫李维”
"My name is Levi,"
和“屁♥股♥”
and "butt."
好的 我做到了
There, I did it.
我这里的工作结束了
My work here is done.
看着点你的路
Watch where you're going.
什么?
What?
-什么 -嘿!
-What... -Hey!
梅莉迪丝有让你来看看我的情况吗?
Did Meredith tell you to come check on me?
不 我实际上是在担心贝莉
No, I was actually worried about Bailey.
我为什么要看看你的情况?
Why do I need to check on you?
你知道 我...没事 我...
Oh, you know. I'm... It's fine. I'm--
嘿 别这样 艾美莉雅 是我呀 说出来吧
Hey, come on, Amelia, it's me. Spit it out.
梅搬走了 然后是玛姬 然后...
Mer moved, and then Maggie moved, and...
凯离开了我
then Kai left me,
所以我差不多是被所有人抛弃了
and so, I've been pretty much abandoned by everyone.
你知道我有多擅长处理被抛弃的问题
And you know how well I do with the abandonment, so...
艾美莉雅
Amelia.
我有个咨♥询♥
I have a consult.
我们需要先取出脊柱上的子弹
We need to remove the spinal bullet first.
这很可能是导致脑病的原因
This is most likely causing the encephalopathy.
散落在肺部的碎片怎么办?
What about the scattered fragments in the lung?
能否进行非解剖性切除
Can we do a non-anatomic resection of the infected lung tissue?
感染肺组织的手术?
Can we do a non-anatomic resection of the infected lung tissue?
对 很好
Yeah. Good.
请继续
Please go ahead.
没有我就开始
Start without me.
-是的 -对不起 我以最快速度赶来
-We did. -Sorry, I got here as fast as I could.
我的面包车最快开45英里
My van doesn't go over 45.
我不说了
I'll stop talking now.
假设你能取出脊柱中的子弹...
Assuming you can remove the bullet in the spine--
假设我可以?
Assuming I can?
你叫醒我 我估计你知道我可以
You woke me up. I assume that you know that I can.
艾美莉雅 我们真的没时间 不管那是什么 好吗?
Amelia, we really don't have time for whatever this is, okay?
你先来 你从脊柱上取出子弹
You go first. You'll remove the bullet from the spine,
清洗伤口并翻转病人
irrigate close and flip the patient,
然后我开始进行胸廓切开术
and then I'll start the thoracotomy.
我还需要知道其他事吗?
Anything else I should know?
你们也想为手术室挑选音乐吗?
Did you wanna pick the music for the O.R. as well?
你还有什么其他选项 需要讨论吗 薛波医生?
Are there any other options you would like to discuss, Dr. Shepherd?
没有
Nope.
纳吉医生似乎是这里的负责人
Dr. Ndugu seems to be in charge here.
纳吉医生似乎是这里的负责人
Let's go with his plan.
就按他的计划来做吧
Let's go with his plan.
那是什么意思?
Okay, what was that?
肯定不是你的问题
Definitely not about you.
-好吧 -好
- All right. - Okay.
你是否觉得疼痛有所增加?
Are you experiencing an increase in pain?
没有 我觉得很好
Nope. I feel great.
好
Okay.
你去哪里?
-Whoa. -Whoa, where are you going?
去公园 知道我的鞋子在哪里吗?
To the park. Do you know where my shoes are?
嘿 不行 你还需要多待一会儿
Hey, no, we need to keep you a little longer
只是要确保你的安全
just to make sure you're out of the woods.
你真的打算让我等一周 才告诉阿斯特丽德我爱她?
You're really gonna make me wait a full week to tell Astrid I love her?
再等一周是什么?
What's one more week?
今天当我差点死了...
Today, when I almost died--
那是一把泡沫剑
It was a foam sword.
我拼命地用我身体里的 每一个分子来保持呼吸
I fought to keep breathing with every molecule in my body.
我不能让自己不告诉 阿斯特丽德我的感受就死了
I couldn't let myself die without telling Astrid how I feel.
你们可能认为这很疯狂 但是...
You probably think it's crazy, but...
我都不知道她的真名
I don't even know her real name.
但我知道她的微笑
But I know her smile,
我知道什么能让她笑
and I know what makes her laugh,
我了解她的内心
and I know her heart.
我必须要告诉她
And I have to tell her.
你现在充满了肾上腺素 你的思维并不清楚
Okay. You are full of adrenaline right now. You are not thinking clearly.
也许他的整个人生中 第一次清楚地思考
Or maybe he's thinking clearly for the first time in his entire life.
如果你去公园
I mean, what if you go to the park
但阿斯特丽德公主没有同样的感觉?
and Princess Astrid doesn't feel the same way?
也可能她一直也爱着你
Or maybe she's been in love with you this whole time too.
对 我更喜欢他的观点
Yeah, I prefer his take.
好了 不要再鼓励他了
Okay, stop encouraging him.
这个游戏显然是你的... 你的快乐之地
This game is clearly your... your happy place.
你真的想要为一个
Do you really want to trash all of that
连真名都不知道的女孩 毁掉所有的东西吗?
for a girl whose real name you don't even know?
你看上去像个公主
You look like a princess, but you have the heart of an ogre.
但你却有一颗食人魔的心!
You look like a princess, but you have the heart of an ogre.
纠正 我看起来像个女神 我有一颗
Correction, I look like a goddess and I have the heart of a person
能告诉悲伤男人全部真♥相♥的心
who tells sad men the whole truth.
或者是一个巨魔 她有一颗巨魔的心
Or a troll. She has the heart of a troll.
等我让你出院时 我会把你的鞋子还给你
I'll give you your shoes back when I discharge you.
尿液分♥析♥和X光检查都呈阴性
The urinalysis and X-ray both came back negative.
下一步?
Next steps?
进行超声波检查 以完全排除肾结石的可能
Run an ultrasound to fully rule out kidney stones.
好 那你需要我做什么?
Good. So, what do you need me for?
他说他只有一个肾 但片子中显然有两个
He said he only have one kidney, but there are clearly two in the films,
他没有任何手术疤痕
and he doesn't have any surgical scars.
而且他要见你
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表