We're dates. -We're dates.
谢谢你 也谢谢你
Thank you. And thank you. -Yeah.
没问题
Of course.
所以…
So...
我可以再吻你吗 现在
can I kiss you again? Right now?
当然可以
Totally.
早上好 -早上好 你好 早上好
Good morning. - Good morning. Hello, good morning.
早上好 嘿
Hey, Marsh. - Hey.
好 小姐 他们不仅仅是外科医生
All right, Ms. Selkie, so these are not just surgeons
来自我的旗舰医院 他们也是获提名者
from my flagship hospital, they are nominees,
所以给他们提供任何他们想要的东西
so give them any and everything that they want.
但首先我想要一杯伏特加马提尼
But first, I want a vodka martini in a glass.
请给我一杯加冰的苏打水 好吗
Can I have a club soda with ice, please?
好
Thank you.
贝莉医生 -早上好
Dr. Bailey! - Good morning.
嘿 -早上好
Hey, good morning. Good morning. -Hi.
本在哪里 -他留下来以防
Where's Ben? -Oh, he stayed,
他们在事故现场需要更多的人手
in case they need more hands at the collapse site.
很感谢你在最后一刻 为我留了一个座位
I appreciate you saving me a seat last minute. Good morning.
早上好 -请
Good morning. -Oh, please.
不知你为何没有 一开始就决定和我们一起走
I don't know why you didn't decide to go with us from the start.
私人飞机每个乘客产生的污染
Ugh. Well, private jets produce five to fourteen times more pollution
是商业航♥班♥的5到14倍
per passenger than commercial flights.
我们的星球越来越热 另外它们让我感到害怕
Our planet is boiling. Also, they terrify me.
能来一杯波旁威士忌吗 不要加冰
Can I get a bourbon? Neat.
谢谢 这里 -对
Thank you. Here? Okay. -Yes.
马什医生 -在
Dr. Marsh. -Yeah?
我真的很高兴你决定和我们一起去
I'm really happy you decided to come with us.
我也很感谢有这趟旅程 谢谢
I also appreciate the ride. Thank you.
没问题
Yes. Absolutely.
你坐了她的座位
Uh, um, you're in her seat.
是的 不好意思 我的错
Right. Excuse me. My bad.
你们知道我不会喝得酩酊大醉
Well, at least you know I won't get obnoxiously drunk
然后对你们絮叨五个小时
and talk your ear off for five hours.
嘿 马什 和我换下座位
Hey, Marsh, trade seats with me, man.
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么我感觉 这将是一次漫长的飞行
Why do I get the feeling this is gonna be a long flight?
劳驾 能给我一杯波旁威士忌吗
Excuse me, can I get a bourbon?
两杯
Double.
我在这里只是想问你 几个问题 可以吗
I'm just here to ask you a couple questions. Is that okay?
问题 -恩佐在哪里
Questions?
恩佐在那边
但重要的是你要回答他的问题 他只是想要帮你们
阿尔瓦雷斯女士 我想知道今天发生的一切
Ms. Alvarez, I'd like to know everything that happened today.
所有一切
Every... everything.
看看我是否可以待在这里 如果你需要翻译或…
I can see if I can stick around if you need help interpreting or--
会有人过来的
Someone should be on their way down.
去看看恩佐的情况
Please stay with Enzo.
我们在西雅图谁都不认识
我们只是来这里观光
请确保他知道我还在这里
她的心电图显示为阴性
Her EKG is negative.
看来她晕倒可能是 压力造成的血管迷走神经反应
It seems that her collapse might have been a vasovagal response from the stress.
恩佐的毒物筛查结果没有问题
Enzo's tox screen came back clean.
好吧 那么是我错了
Okay, so I was wrong?
我不这么认为
I don't think you were.
芬太尼在标准毒理检测中 无法检测出来
Fentanyl doesn't show up on standard tox screens
因为它是人工合成的
because it is synthetic.
我专门要求他们对恩佐进行相关测试
I asked them to test Enzo for that specifically.
嘿 我以为你要去参加婚礼
Hey. I thought you were going to the wedding.
我在我需要的地方
I'm where I need to be.
儿科重症监护室已满 但重症监护室溢出区可以接收他
PICU's full, but the ICU overflow can take him.
你没事吧
You okay?
算是吧 我需要出现 在四个不同的地方
Yeah. Kinda. I'm just-- I'm being asked to be in four different places.
其中一个是在楼上做心脏咨♥询♥
One is a cardio consult upstairs.
去吧 我可以负责下面的事
Go. I've got things covered down here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你需要去看牙医
You need a dentist.
我需要一杯龙舌兰酒 一根绳子和一扇门
I need a shot of tequila, a string, and a door.
你已经不在军队了
You're not in the Army anymore.
是的 但那是 一个疯狂的日子 对吗
Yeah, but that was a crazy day though, right?
我们刚刚公布了 汉密尔顿12个月的随访结果
We just published the results from Hamilton's 12-month follow-up,
他仍然不需要增加他的多巴胺治疗
and he still hasn't had to increase his dopamine therapy.
是的 你提过了
Yeah, you... you mentioned that.
我们也没有观察到 任何负面的神经系统影响
We also haven't observed any negative neurological effects.
我迫不及待地想告诉梅莉迪丝
I cannot wait to tell Meredith.
她肯定会很激动
I'm sure she'll be thrilled.
你让她很开心 你知道的 对吗
You made her really happy, you know that, right?
如果这是真的 她用一种非常有趣的方式来表示
Well, if that's true, she had a very funny way of showing it.
梅莉迪丝用一种有趣的方式 来表示很多东西
Well, Meredith has a funny way of showing a lot of things.
但是既然她和孩子们已经相当稳定了
But now that she and the kids are pretty settled,
她的思想可能会更开放
her mind may be open.
对什么开放
Open to what?
她问起你的情况
She asks about you.
哇 你真的很喜欢干涉别人的关系
Wow. You really enjoy interfering in other people's relationships.
我和梅莉迪丝已经不再有恋爱关系了
Well, yeah, Meredith and I are no longer in a relationship.
你对她再也没有感觉了
You don't have feelings for her anymore?
上帝 你为什么这么关心
Good God, why do you care so much?
从梅莉迪丝·格蕾身上 我学到了 你追她越紧
Look, I've learned with Meredith Grey that the more you chase her,
她跑得越快 越远
the faster and farther she will run.
还挺完美的
It's kinda perfect.
什么 -所有三姐妹
What is? -All three sisters.
同时都是单身
Single at the same time.
不行
Nope!
这只是轻微的湍流 贝莉
It's just mild turbulence, Bailey.
不会再回到那里
Not back there.
有人差点就被扔出紧急出口
Someone's this close to getting thrown out of the emergency exit,
那不会是我
and it's not going to be me.
这一年我过得够苦的了
I've had a hard enough year.
该死的 这才刚刚开始好转
Hell, it was just starting to get good. Hm!
怎么了 我不能看表演吗
What? I can't watch the show?
你没事吧 -没事
Are you okay? -Yeah.
我只是…我想念我的妈妈
I just... miss my mom.
我是说 显然我不了解她 但…
I mean, obviously, never knew her, but...
当我和特雷第一次约会时
When I went on my first date with Trey,
有只红色知更鸟栖息在 离我们一米远的树枝上
a red robin perched on a tree branch three feet away from us,
知更鸟是我母亲最喜欢的鸟
and robins were my mother's favorite bird.
她收集有它们的马克杯 杯垫
She collected them on mugs and coasters
和其他小玩意儿 所以…
and trinkets, so...
我把那视为她在那天 会与我同在的一个迹象
I took it as a sign she was with me that day
特雷是个好人 他很好
and Trey is a good man, and he is good.
他善良而且…
He is kind and...
他稳定而且…
he's steady and...
而且他爱我 我知道这就是
he loves me, and I know that's what my mother would have wanted for me.
我母亲希望我拥有的
她会希望我拥有 她和我父亲拥有的东西
She would have wanted me to have what she had with my father, so...
我想念她
I miss her.
我想今天她会为我感到骄傲
I think she'd be proud of me today.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
你美得让我无法呼吸
You take my breath away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
德韦恩·格里菲斯 西蒙妮的父亲
Dewayne Griffith, Simone's father.
朱尔斯·米林 伴娘
Jules Millin, maid of honor.
那是什么
What was that?
是只鸟 -没事吧
It's a bird. -Is it okay?
不太妙
It is not.
什么样的鸟
What kind of bird?
听我说 那只是…
Oh, you know, it's just a...
天哪 刚才发生了什么
Oh, my God, what just happened?
我去拿你姥姥的针线包
I'll get your grandmother's sewing kit.
没事 我可以缝 我可以把它修好
It's fine. I can sew. I can fix it.
两分钟
Two minutes. Two...
你还好吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表