You know what she said?
我们的家庭没有这种情况 我就这样接受了?
We don't have that in our family. And I just accepted that?
惠特尼 你说得对
You know what, Whitney? Hey, you're right.
这个世界是个令人恐惧 大部分都很可怕的地方
The world is a terrifying, mostly awful place.
而你不能选择你的孩子
And you can't choose your kids.
告诉我一些事情让我感觉好些
Tell me something to make me feel better.
当我看着我的儿子 流着口水 他给我希望
When I look at my son, drooling in the corner, he gives me hope.
纯粹 盲目 可能是非理性的希望
Pure, blind, probably irrational hope.
为了他我会把恐惧抛在一边 并相信一切都会好起来
He gives me a reason to put my fears aside and believe that everything might be okay.
你不会对旅行感到厌倦吗?
So traveling doesn't get old for you?
不可能 我是一个射手座
No way. I'm a Sagittarius.
我是...犹太人
I'm... Jewish.
聪明 幽默 还是个医生
Smart, funny, and a doctor.
希尔达·纳瓦兹·加西亚的遗愿 她是我母亲
The dying wish of Hilda Narvaez Garcia. My mother.
很遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
她还活着 她只是 对我的感情生活过于夸张了
Oh, no. She's still alive. She's just very dramatic about my love life.
她是不是会剪下杂♥志♥上的文章 对你的袜子选择进行评论?
Does she cut out magazine articles and comment on your sock choices?
没错!
Yes! Yes!
还有很多
Plus a whole lot more
我不会告诉你的
which I will not tell you
因为我希望有一天你能接听我的电♥话♥
because I want you to pick up my call one day.
那是我在问你的电♥话♥号♥码
That was me asking for your number.
-哦 我... -也许我们可以去某个地方
-Oh, I-- -Maybe we could go someplace
他们给你送饮料
where they bring drinks to you?
-我知道市中心有个地方... -好!
-Like, I know this place downtown-- -Yes!
我当主任时 至少我对我的同事们
When I was Chief, at least I paid my co-workers the respect
开诚布公!
of full transparency!
拜托 你当主任时 医院差点就倒闭了!
Oh, please. When you were Chief, the hospital almost went under!
等一下 没错
Wait. It kinda did.
那不是我的错
That was not my fault.
如果你是主任 一切都是你的错!
When you're Chief, everything is your fault!
所以我不能让一个被 暂停行医执照的人当创伤科主任
That's why I can't have a Chief of Trauma with a suspended medical license.
太对了 泰蒂!
Oh, just say it again, Teddy.
这有趣吗?
We having fun yet?
你想知道为什么艾莉森咬小朋友吗?
You want to know why Allison is biting kids?
因为她爸就是一个大男孩 都不能控制自己的脾气!
Because her dad is a man-child who can't control his tantrums!
她还没到喝酒的年龄 所以她不能学她妈
Well, she's not old enough to drink, so she can't take after her mom.
够了!
Okay, enough! Ugh!
这样没用的
This won't work.
奥特曼 你已正式成为主任
Altman, you are chief now... officially.
这种领导能力太糟糕了
And this is just poor leadership.
你俩之间不管发生了什么都应该解决
Whatever happened between the two of you needs to be fixed
因为现在你们的孩子开始咬其他人
because your child is now biting other people.
你说过咬人是会发生的
You said biting "happens".
没错! 但你俩不断地用尖刻的话语
It does! But you two constantly biting each other with sharp words
厌恶的眼神和无时不在的愤怒 进行互撕 对孩子没有半点好处
and nasty looks and rage at all times isn't helping.
很快你们的愤怒情绪 就会影响整个医院
Pretty soon that rage of yours is going to infect the entire hospital
而我们都会像僵尸 或食人族一样互相撕咬!
and we'll all be biting at each other like zombies or cannibals!
所以为了我们所有人 你们要去寻求一些帮助
So for all of our sakes, get some help.
本 把饼拿过来
Ben, get the pie.
好
Okay.
也许我们应该更经常地请大家过来
Maybe we should have people over more often.
咬我
Bite me.
谢谢你把皮尔斯惹毛了 我从来没参与过开颅手术
Thanks for pissing off Pierce. I've never scrubbed in on a craniotomy.
祝开心 她让我复查 一个星期的病程记录
Have fun. She gave me a week's worth of progress notes to review.
道歉就是了 跟她说你做错了
Just apologize. Tell her you screwed up.
除非我错了否则我不会道歉
I don't apologize unless I'm wrong.
你可以去准备那个手术了吗?基本是抢来的 这样我就可以专心了
Now can you go scrub in on that surgery that you basically stole, so I can focus?
好了 惠特尼 该用力了
Okay, Whitney, it's time to push.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好 惠特尼 再来最后一次
Okay, Whitney, one last push.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, stranger.
西蒙娜 我并不像我说的那样
Simone. Look, I'm not what I said.
我来了 如果这是必要的
I've come here, if that's what it takes.
你的家人永远不会原谅你
Your family would never forgive you.
也许吧 他们自命不凡
Maybe not. They're snobs.
他们确实自命不凡
They're such snobs.
但我要告诉你 他们明白我不想失去你
I'll tell you what though. They get that I don't wanna lose you.
我必须为你而战 不惜一切代价
I have to fight for you. Whatever it takes.
我在之前的项目被贬得一无是处
Our program treated me like human garbage
而今晚你说如果我保持冷静和镇定
and tonight you suggested that if I had just stayed calm and collected
并且继续忍♥耐下去...
and continued to suck it up--
不 我没那么说
No, I didn't say that.
我讨厌他们对待你的方式
I hate the way they treated you.
我只是想你 好吗?我想你
I just miss you. Okay? I miss you.
我讨厌睡觉时你不在身边 这没什么不对的
I hate sleeping without you. Nothing's wrong with that.
当我离开时我一团糟 这样倒让我更容易
When I left, I was a mess and it was easier for me to leave
将全部经历抛在脑后 但有那么多的夜晚...
the whole chapter behind me, but I spent so many nights...
我希望你能出现在我的门口
wishing you'd show up at my doorstep.
我有改变
Well, I've changed.
没有
Nothing...
什么都没有改变
Nothing's changed.
特雷
Trey...
西蒙娜·安德烈·格里菲斯 从我遇见你的那天起我就爱上了你
Simone Andre Griffith, I've loved you since the day I met you
以及此后的每一天
and every single day since.
你是我最喜欢的人
You're my favorite person.
你是我的北极星
You're my North Star.
你是我的过去也是我的未来
You're my past and my future.
你愿意重新戴上你的戒指嫁给我吗?
Will you put your ring back on and marry me?
这次真的嫁给我
Marry me for real this time?
-可以吗?-我愿意
-Yeah? -Yes. I do.
今晚最棒的就是你的饼 绝对是
Your pie was the best thing that happened tonight. Hands down.
平心而论 标准很低
In fairness, the bar was very low.
你来告诉我这是什么情况
You gonna tell me what this is about,
还是我得费力地问出来?
or are you gonna make me drag it out of you?
怨气
The resentment.
我能从你身上察觉到 已经有一段时间了
I've been sensing it on you for a while now.
我可以在你身上闻到它 就像廉价古龙水
I can smell it on you like cheap cologne.
是啊 我的古龙水很便宜 也许只是因为这个
Yeah, well, my cologne is cheap, so it may be just that.
我不希望最后像杭特和奥特曼那样
I do not want to end up like Hunt and Altman.
当你不去上班时 我们的状况是那么好
When you went to work, we were doing so well.
等等 你应该不是在说 你反对我回去上班
Wait, I know you're not saying you resent me going back to work.
就是
I do.
我不知道之前我期待什么 但应该不是这个
I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't that.
我知道自己显得很蠢 我正在努力改进
Look, I'm aware that I sound like an ass. I'm working on it.
我甚至讨厌自己说出这话 但我以前从来没有做过 米兰达
I hate myself for even saying it, but I've never done this before, Miranda.
我从来没有养过一个小女孩
I've never parented a little girl.
普鲁在她的生活中 失去了这么多 我只是...
And Pru's lost so much in her life. I just...
我担心我做得不对
I'm worried that I'm not doing it right.
而且我也想你
And I miss you.
好吧 我知道创办这个诊所 是一项大工程
Okay, I know starting up this clinic has been a big undertaking,
但是我有优先考虑我们的家庭
but I am prioritizing our family.
我减少了在手术室的时间
I'm limiting my hours in the OR,
我几乎不接周末的电♥话♥ 我尽量让威尔森去处理
I'm barely taking weekend calls. I'm delegating to Wilson.
但现在你说这还不够?
But now you're saying that isn't enough?
-我们现在能回家吗?-老天爷 当然
-Can we please just go home now? -God, yes.
太惨了
This is sad.
我可以解决
I can fix it.
为什么?
Why?
起来!
Just get up!
嘿
Hey.
来吧!
Come on!
给你带来这些
Brought you these.
有点奇怪的早餐 但是...放这里
It's kinda weird breakfast, but... here.
谢谢你 因为...
Thank you. For...
所以这些
everything.
关?
Kwan? Kwan.
我已明确告诉你 不要参与娜塔莉亚的治疗
I explicitly took you off of Natalia's case.
好吧 你想让我假装 没有这些医疗账单?
Okay, look, you want me to pretend that medical bills don't exist?
这个系统并没有强迫人们 在破产和死亡之间做出选择?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表