We could do all the repairs at once. But it is a much longer surgery.
由于可能出现的并发症 我非常不建议这样做
Which I strongly do not recommend due to the possible complications--
但等待也有它的坏处
But waiting also has its downsides.
由于严重的损伤引起的肌肉死亡
Muscle death from such a severe injury
可能导致潜在的致命后果
could lead to potentially fatal consequences
或者你可能会因开放性创伤 而感染败血症
or you could get sepsis from the open wounds.
这些都是一些严重的并发症
Those are also heavy complications.
-是的 但我们会... -我接受过评估重大风险的培训
-Yes, but we would-- -I was trained to assess major risk
而最终也去做了
and take them anyway.
所以那就做吧 孤注一掷
So let's do this. All or nothing.
哇!我想他们马上要开始 林肯医生的翼装手术了
Wow, I think they’re starting Dr. Lincoln’s wingsuit surgery soon.
哇!我想他们马上要开始 林肯医生的翼装手术了
Uh-huh.
我提起这事就是希望你觉得 我可以去那里待一会儿
Mentioning it in case you thought maybe I could go up there for a bit.
-不行 -观看?
-No. -To observe?
为我的教育 有91根断裂的骨头
For my education. There's like 91 broken bones.
很酷 但还是不行
It's cool. But still no.
安德森女士 你的尿液分♥析♥结果为尿毒症阳性
Ms. Anderson. I’m afraid your urinalysis came back positive for a UTI.
但我性♥交♥后总是会去撒尿
But I always pee after sex!
这很好 但你也可能 因为脱水而患尿毒症
And that’s good. But you can also get a UTI from dehydration,
尤其是我们变老后
especially as we get older.
我总是喝东西 茶 薄荷酒
I drink all the time! Tea, mint juleps...
那些是利尿剂 它们会导致脱水
Those are diuretics. They cause dehydration.
我知道 我只是开玩笑
Yeah. I know. I'm just kidding.
我承认我可能应该多喝些水
Yeah, I admit I could be more diligent about water.
我们会给你注射口服抗生素 和一些静脉注射液 好吗?
Well, we’re going to put you on an oral antibiotic and some more IV fluids, okay?
如果你需要什么 关医生就在旁边
Dr. Kwan will be nearby if you need anything.
不要生亚当斯的气
Don't be mad at Adams.
我没有
No, I'm not.
我也许不应该问他
I probably shouldn't have asked him.
你绝对不应该
You definitely shouldn't have.
我只是想有个了解我的朋友 陪我一起度过这个阶段
I just wanted to go through it with a friend who knows me.
我了解你
I know you.
除非你是指一个 把舌头伸进你嘴里的朋友
Unless you meant a friend who's had their tongue in your mouth
因为我可能会被说服
because I could be convinced.
好 快点 你什么星座的?
Okay, quick. What's your sign?
-金牛座 -说得通
-Taurus. -Oh, that tracks.
-电影还是电视?-睡觉
Film or TV? - Sleep.
-合理的 你最喜欢的水晶是什么?-你在做什么?
-Fair. What's your favorite crystal? -What are you doing?
开始了解你
Getting to know you.
怎么样啊?
How's it going?
谁有一个有趣的笑话?好听的故事?
Anybody have a funny joke? A good story?
还需要再过一会儿
It's just a little while longer.
我们要确保你的四肢有血液流通
We're making sure that there's blood flow in your extremities.
既然我有点时间 听着
Since I have a minute, listen.
我很担心夸梅
I’m worried about Kwame.
他是我至死不渝的朋友 而且...
He's my ride or die, and...
我的挚友
my... my guy.
所以我给你他妻子的号♥码 如果我死了
So I'm gonna give you his wife's number, and if I die,
我需要你们给她打电♥话♥
I need you to call her.
如果我死了 我需要你们确保让她来接他
If I die, I need you to make sure that she comes to pick him up
因为他会崩溃的
because he will be a wreck
他将无法自己安全驾驶
and he won't be able to drive himself safely.
而他太骄傲了 不会亲自给她打电♥话♥
and he's too proud to call her himself.
你们能为我做这个吗?
Can you do that for me?
我来记下号♥码
I'll take the number.
但希望我们不需要用到它
But hopefully we won't have to use it.
看起来怎么样?
How's it look?
CT血管造影显示全身多处 血流减少的区域
CT angio shows areas of diminished blood flow all over the place.
我还在努力想办法解决这个问题
I’m still trying to wrap my head around it.
我们需要尽快把他送进手术室
We need to get him in an O.R. as soon as possible.
我有个计划
I had a plan.
分段式手术
Staged surgeries.
然后你告诉他 我们可以一次完成
Then you tell him we could do it all at once.
-这是他所希望的 -他想活下去 杭特
-It's what he wants. -He wants to live, Hunt.
分段式手术能让他活下来!
Staged surgeries is how he lives!
一次解决一个问题
One manageable piece at a time.
如果他失去了四肢 如果他不能跳跃...
If he loses his limbs, if he can't jump...
在军队中 我接受训练 使用肾上腺素 面对风险和恐惧
In the Army, I was trained to run on adrenaline, risk and terror.
当我重返家园...
When I got home...
战争让你觉得像是活着 又像是死了 林克
War makes you alive and dead, Link.
当你从那里返乡 正常的生活很快就会变得乏味
And regular life gets dull really fast when you come home from that.
作为一名创伤外科医生的刺♥激♥感 是唯一能拯救我的东西
The thrill of being a trauma surgeon's the only thing that saved me.
山姆不是一个不怕死的人 他是一个应对创伤的退伍兵
Sam is not a daredevil. He is a veteran coping with trauma.
即使他再也不能跳了
And even if he can never jump again,
他需要有一种希望 就是有什么东西在那里
he needs the hope that there is something out there
能让他感到活着比死了更有意义
that can make him feel more alive than dead.
-出去!-什么?
-Get out. -What?
你不是一个骨科医生 所以出去
You're not an orthopedic surgeon, so get out.
你打算拒绝做手术?因为我们等得越久...
Are you refusing to do the surgery? Because the longer that we wait--
不 我拒绝浪费更多时间和你说话
No, I’m refusing to waste more time talking to you
我需要弄清楚怎么来做这该死的事情
when I need to figure out how to do the damn thing.
我需要你的时候会给你打电♥话♥ 但恕我直言 杭特 出去吧
I will call you when I need you, but respectfully, Hunt, get out.
我的第一个想法是 向凯瑟琳和基金会求助
My first idea was to appeal to Catherine and the foundation.
住院医生的工资是由政♥府♥资助的
Well, resident salaries are government-funded,
一直都是这样 资金可能很吃紧
and they always have been, and money may be tight,
但当你接受训练时 你不需要一辆豪华汽车
but when you’re in training, you don’t need a fancy car.
-你吃很多罐头汤 -烤奶酪
-I mean, you eat a lot of canned soup. -Grilled cheese.
-意大利面 -麦片
-Pasta. -Cereal.
看?我们都经历过
See? I mean, we all did it.
此外医院还负责 住院医的医疗事故保险
And besides, the hospital covers a residents’ malpractice insurance,
他们有免费的停车位 膳食津贴 最高可以有...
they have free parking, meal stipend of up to...
每天15美元
$15 a day.
你用15美元到哪里 可以得到一日三餐?
Where can you get three meals a day for $15?
-麦片 -意大利面
-Cereal. -Pasta.
好吧 你们两个都不帮忙
- Okay, neither one of you are helping. -
糟了 我在重症监护室 有个急诊 我得走了
Oh, shoot. I got a 911 in the ICU. Gotta go.
我告诉你他们的另一个福利 而我们从未得到过
I’ll tell you another benefit they had that we never got.
医院支付给住院医 每年4周的带薪假期
The hospital pays the residents to have four weeks paid vacation a year.
是的 那是我提出以后开始的
Yeah, that started when I was coming up.
我大姨去世时 我想请 一个星期假去帮我妈
My great aunt died and I asked for a week to go help my mom.
-然后呢?-当我问起时
-And did you? -When I asked,
我的主治医问我 是否知道为什么我们被叫做住院医
my attending asked me if I knew why we were called residents.
因为我们住在医院里
Because we live in the hospital.
你去参加葬礼了吗?
Did you go to the funeral?
没有
I did not.
那时我认识那个主治医吗?
Hmm. Did I know the attending at that time?
就是你
It was you.
是谁离开了?
But the one that got away?
是马歇尔 我们在法律预科时认识的
That was Marshall. We met in pre-law.
你曾是一名律师?
You were a lawyer?
不是啦 但很多英俊小伙都想要
Oh, heavens no, but a lot of good-looking young men wanted to be.
不 我更喜欢我另外上的文学课
No, I... I preferred the literature classes I took on the side.
所以我最后教的是奥斯丁和米勒
So, I wound up teaching Austen and Miller.
但马歇尔呢?
Marshall, though?
他内心燃烧着激♥情♥
He had a fire in his belly.
自信和坚强 而且如此英俊
Confident and strong and so handsome.
但我从未告诉过他我的感受
I never told him how I felt, though.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我在等...
I was waiting...
他来让我神魂颠倒
for him to come and sweep me off my feet.
大概是浪漫小说看多了
Too many romance novels, I suppose.
有些日子 我仍然后悔不已
Some days I still kick myself.
-请让一下!-3号♥创伤室
Coming through! - Trauma two.
我需要两包血
I need two units of blood.
检查他的脉博
- Oh. - Check his pulse.
太刺♥激♥了!
How exciting.
他的气道怎么样?
How's his airway?
快去吧
Go. Go on.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
-你肯定吗?-他血流不止
Are you sure? - He's bleeding out.
是的 回来后告诉我发生的事
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表