and love you enough to tell you to pull your head
去参加匿名戒酒会
out of your self-obsessed ass and get to an AA meeting
这个世界已经起火了
because the world is already on fire.
我们不需要你 再把其他什么东西烧掉 好吗?
We don't need you burning anything else down, all right?
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain,
我知道你比大多数人更有感触 但去参加一个会
and I know that you feel it more than most, but get to a meeting.
说一句该死的祷告 打电♥话♥给你的导师
Say a damn prayer. Call your sponsor.
然后吃点东西 想出办法
Then eat something and figure out a way
为这个...破碎的世界做出点贡献
to be of service to this... broken world
而不是增加大家的痛苦
instead of adding to everyone's pain.
因为它会以你诋毁别人开始
Because it starts with you trashing everybody else
并以你回到戒疗中心而结束
and it ends with you back in rehab.
再一次 如果你走运的话
Again, if you're lucky.
没有人抛弃你 艾美莉雅
No one has abandoned you, Amelia.
每个人都在尽力而为
Everyone is just doing the best that they can.
我爱你 其他所有人都是勉强维生
I love you and everyone else is just barely surviving,
而这与你无关
and that has nothing to do with you.
我爱你 你需要做出决定 停止情况继续恶化
I love you, and you need to make the decision to stop the spiral.
如果你做不到 你需要找人
And if you can't do it, you need to find someone,
找人帮助你阻止它
get someone to help you stop it.
我爱你 艾美莉雅
I love you, Amelia,
赶紧采取行动 否则就太迟了
and you gotta get off the damn ride before it's too late.
我知道大家都在担心贝莉医生的情况
I know that we've all been worried about Dr. Bailey.
她正在经历的事情 是令人恐惧的且具有侵入性的
What she is going through is frightening and invasive,
我不明白这怎么可能不算违法
and how it's not against the law is beyond me.
我知道伤害一个陌生人 比伤害你认识的人更容易
What I do know is that it is easier to hurt a stranger than someone you know.
关医生会发一份名单 是最常打电♥话♥给贝莉医生的人
Dr. Kwan is handing out lists of Dr. Bailey's most frequent callers.
如果你想知道你能做什么
If you're wondering what you can do,
给他们打电♥话♥ 和他们交谈 有礼貌的
call them, talk to them, be respectful,
亲切的 熟悉的
be kind, be familiar,
也许他们再拿起电♥话♥时会三思
and maybe they will think twice about picking up that phone again.
贝莉医生想让你知道她也在为你祈祷
Dr. Bailey would like you to know she's praying for you too.
但是尽管她不同意你的观点 贝莉医生尊重你的信仰
But even though she disagrees with you, Dr. Bailey respects your beliefs.
因为贝莉医生是我的老师 我成为一个更好的外科医生
I'm a better surgeon because Dr. Bailey is my teacher.
当我看到贝莉医生在急诊室时 我感觉好多了
Well, you know, when I see Dr. Bailey in the ER, I feel better
因为我知道患者会得到很好的照顾
because I know my patient is in good hands.
琳达 她创办的诊所远不止是堕胎
And, Linda, the clinic she founded is for so much more than abortion.
我们在那里接生新生儿
We deliver babies there.
很抱歉这让你害怕 但你觉得贝莉医生的感受如何?
I'm sorry it freaks you out, but how do you think Dr. Bailey feels?
我们已经收到了你的祈祷 我们也在为你祈祷
Your prayers have been received and we are praying for you as well.
贝莉医生爱她的家人 并希望能保证他们的安全
Dr. Bailey loves her family and wants to keep them safe,
我相信你能理解
which I'm sure you can understand.
最重要的是 贝莉医生 是一个了不起的人
Above all else, Dr. Bailey is an incredible person
我很荣幸地称她为我的朋友
and I am privileged to call her my friend.
我是格雷·斯隆医院的 温斯顿·纳吉医生
This is Dr. Winston Ndugu calling from Grey Sloan...
米兰达贝莉医生的同事...
Colleague of Dr. Miranda Bailey's.
我明白你想找她
I understand you were trying to get a hold of her.
我们祝愿你和你家人 一切顺利 好的 保重
We wish you and your family well. All right, take care.
你感觉怎么样?
How're you feeling?
好些了
Better.
稍微好一点
Hm. A little bit better.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我想找...
I'm looking for...
这听起来会很奇怪 我不知道他的名字
This is gonna sound so weird. I don't know his name.
你会不会刚好是阿斯特丽德公主?
Would you happen to be Princess Astrid?
他提到了我?
He talked about me?
他现在用了镇静剂 但当他醒来时
He's sedated right now.
他现在用了镇静剂 但当他醒来时
But when he wakes up,
我相信他会非常高兴见到你
I'm sure he'll be very happy to see you.
I had wondered what was done to you
To give you such a taste of flesh
都取出来了吗?
Are they all gone?
取出了每一个碎片
We got every last piece.
你非常棒 拉塞尔
You did great, Russell.
拉塞尔?你还好吗?
Russell, you okay? -
我没有意识到 我有多讨厌那些子弹在我身体里
I didn't realize how much I hated having those bullets inside of me.
现在它们不在了
And now they're gone.
它们永远不在了
They're finally gone.
宝贝
Baby.
宝贝
I hope your memory Is less vivid than mine
And is free From that awful maple light
喂?是我
Hello? Speaking.
You had just done it in the dark
So the pictures didn't burn so bright
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
But I forgive you now
对不起 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
Release you from all of the blame
林克!
Link!
怎么了?
What happened?
她没事 卢娜没事
She's okay. Luna is okay.
她很健康 她没有肿瘤 或癌症或什么的!
She's healthy and she doesn't have tumors or cancer or anything.
-所以只是单独的听力损失?-对
-So just isolated hearing loss? -Yes.
而且技术已经有了长足的进步 我们可以学习手语
And the technology has come a long way and we can learn sign language.
你确实学了手语 你太好了
And you did learn sign language because you're so wonderful,
我之前太笨了 对不起
and I was an ass and I'm so sorry.
今天我做了一次肺部切除手术
I did a stapled lung resection today.
你没开玩笑?
Whoa. Are you serious?
很可怕 但也是我一生中
It was terrifying and also the coolest thing
做过的最酷的事
I've ever done in my entire life.
-我现在恨你 但是恭喜你 -谢谢
-I hate you right now but congratulations. -Thanks.
我今天做了紧急气管切开术
I, um... I did an emergency crike today.
-那真是太厉害了 -什么?
-It was pretty badass. -What?
为什么你不一开始就说呢?遇到麻烦了吗?
Why didn't you open with that? Did you get in trouble?
是特雷 我得给他打电♥话♥ 但不要忘记任何事情
That's Trey. I gotta call him. But don't forget anything.
当我回到家 我想要一份完整的叙述
I want a full play-by-play when I get home.
我想让你做西蒙妮的伴娘
I need you to be Simone's maid of honor.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
在婚礼前我为你做所有的琐事
I'll do all your scut until the wedding.
-甚至从肛♥门♥取出堵塞物?-对
-Even my disimpactions? -Yes.
你一定很爱她
You must really love her.
你听起来就像你妈妈
You sound just like your mom.
嘿
Hey.
我没去过那间酒吧 所以那是...
I haven't been to this bar, so it's...
创伤性事件是人生的转折点
Traumatic events are turning points.
它们分为“之前”和“之后”
There's a before and an after.
有时候很难记得之前你是谁
Sometimes it's hard to remember who you were before.
进来
Come in.
-嘿 你有时间吗?-一分钟 我马上要走了
-Hey, do you have a minute? -One. I'm about to run out the door.
好 我抓紧时间 我只是想确保
Okay, I'll be quick. I just wanted to make sure
你们会考虑我当心脏科主任
I'm being considered for chief of cardio.
我有一份出色的履历 而且我致力于教学
I have a sterling record and I'm committed to teaching.
我觉得我会做得很好 而且我想做
I think I'd be good at it. And I want it.
我会考虑的
I'll take it into consideration.
-好 谢谢 -好
-All right. Thank you. -Yep.
泰伦 你来这里做什么?
Helm. What are you doing here?
以前当我感到精疲力尽时 没有人为我站出来
When I burned out, nobody stood up for me.
所以我要为安田站出来
So I'm standing up for Yasuda.
因为如果她无力承担她的学生贷款
Because if she can't afford to pay her student loans
以及吃住费用 而她在学习如何拯救生命
and also eat and live while she's learning how to save lives,
说明系统出了问题
there is something wrong with the system.
我知道它出问题很久了
And I know, I know. It's been broken for a long time.
这不是不解决的理由!
But that is not a reason not to fix it.
你是外科主任 所以恭喜你
And you're chief of surgery, so, hey, congratulations.
你的工作是要想出 如何来帮助你的实习生
It is your job to figure out how to support your interns
而不是使用和滥用他们 然后把它们和垃圾一起扔掉
instead of using and abusing them and then throwing them out with the trash!
之后弄清自己是谁更加困难
And it's even harder to figure out who you are after.
(格雷·斯隆纪念医院)
Well, so far, so good.
目前为止一切都很好 芝加哥很冷
I mean, Chicago is freezing,
不是开玩笑 但实验室非常棒
- it is no joke, but, um... -
不是开玩笑 但实验室非常棒
...the lab is incredible.
很好 你有交朋友吗?
Well, that's good. You making friends?
是的 到目前为止大家都很友好
Yeah, everybody's been pretty nice so far.
你的公♥寓♥好吗?
And is your apartment good?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表