你知道 我们没必要这么做
You know, we don't have to do this.
做什么 -闲聊
Do what? -Small talk.
我们没必要这么做 我们只是没必要
We don't have to do it, we just don't have to.
我告诉你我爱你 你装作没听见
I told you I loved you, you pretended not to hear me.
已经不重要了 我们都有各自的生活
It doesn't matter anymore. We've both moved on.
而你在这里很开心 那就好
And you're happy out here, that's good.
你显然是在开辟新天地
And you're clearly breaking new ground.
你会怎么做 你会撒谎吗
What would you do? Would you lie?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想这取决于我有多需要
I guess it would depend on how badly I needed
那些钱来维持工作
the money to keep the work going.
我不知道 难道你大老远跑来
But I don't know, did you really come all this way
只是为了遵守规则
just to follow the rules?
因为那会更让我生气
'Cause that would piss me off even more.
让他的医生打电♥话♥过来 你已经做得够多了
Just have his doctors call. You've done enough already.
你没事吧
Everything okay?
那是特雷的妈妈 刚告诉她他在做手术
That was Trey's mom. I just told her he's in surgery.
情况如何
How'd that go?
他们很生我的气
They're really mad at me.
他出了意外 这不是你的错
Well, it's not your fault that he got into an accident.
是我的错 卢卡斯 他来这里看我
It is, Lucas. He was coming here. To see me.
因为我毁了他的生活
Because I blew up his life.
现在他是一名胳膊断裂的外科医生
And now he's a surgeon with a shattered arm.
林肯会修复的 -而且你被打了一拳
Lincoln will do the repair-- -And you got punched--
我没事 -还有我父亲给我用来招待客人的钱
I'm fine. -And the money my dad gave me for the catering--
现在别想这些了 -这一切本来都不会发生
Hey, don't think about that now. -None of this would have happened
如果不是因为我
if it weren't for me.
你难道要嫁给一个你不爱的人吗
What, you're supposed to just marry someone you're not in love with?
够了 你不用为我开脱 卢卡斯
Stop... trying to let me off the hook, Lucas.
我伤害了别人
I hurt people.
对不起 -没关系
Sorry. -It's fine.
这太复杂了
It's complicated.
我明白了 我该走了
I get that. I should go.
卢卡斯 我真的... -安田让我去看一下山姆·萨顿
Wait, Lucas, I really-- No, Yasuda asked me to check on Sam Sutton,
如果你需要我 给我发短♥信♥
so text me if you need me.
我真的明白你喜欢玛克辛的原因
I really understand what you love about Maxine.
她不仅是一个有趣而且善良的老太太
She's not just a funny and sweet old lady,
她很勇敢 她和我遇到过的人都不一样
she's brave. She's like no one I've ever met.
她乐于给人建议
And she's generous with her advice.
而她给予的方式...
And the way she gives it...
让我有点想起了我妈妈
reminds me a little of my mom.
她担心我
She worries about me.
她并不总是直接说出来 但是...
She doesn't always come out and say it, but...
她会留下一盘食物
she'll leave a plate of food out.
一杯茶 防晒霜
A cup of tea. Sunscreen.
她会“不小心”洗我的毛巾
She'll accidentally wash my towels,
烘烤我最喜欢的松饼 她...
bake my favorite muffins. She...
她会担心
She worries.
连我自己的父母都没有真正那样对我
My own parents never really did that for me.
她醒了 马克斯
She's awake. Max? Max. Max.
不要 你能听到我吗
No, no, no. Can you hear me?
不要碰那根管子 我知道
Don't touch the tube. I know, I know.
放松 我们在这里 我在这里
Relax, relax, I'm here. I'm here. -Relax, relax, relax.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
请就座 颁奖典礼即将开始
Please take your seats, the award show will begin shortly.
这个房♥间里全是医学天才
Yes, this is a room filled with medical geniuses--
嗨 很高兴见到你们所有人
Hi! It's so good to see all of you!
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
我以为会在 梅莉迪丝的实验室看到你们
I thought we were gonna see you at Meredith's lab.
有工作 无法脱身
You know, work called and I got stuck.
我明天能来看看吗 -当然可以
Can I come and see it tomorrow? -Of course.
她来了
There she is!
我需要借用梅莉迪丝两分钟
I need to borrow Meredith just for two minutes.
亲爱的 -什么
Darling? -Yes?
财神爷在那边
The money table is over here.
我希望你能来给他们 汇报你的工作情况
I want you to come and just give them an update on your work,
说谢谢并微笑 很容易
say thank you and smile. Easy.
容易
Easy. - Good luck.
艾美莉雅 你比我两个儿子还糟糕 餐桌上不能用电♥话♥
Amelia, you're worse than my two boys. No phones at the table.
这是梅尔的研究
It's Mer's research.
按照承诺 我想向你们所有人 介绍梅莉迪丝·格蕾医生
As promised, I want to introduce all of you to Dr. Meredith Grey.
很高兴见到大家
Pleasure to meet all of you.
肯尼斯·特纳 RIVCO的首席执行官
Kenneth Turner. CEO of RIVCO.
我关注你的工作已经很多年了 我非常感激你所做的一切
I have been following your work for years. I'm so appreciative of what you're doing.
我母亲一年前刚刚被诊断出 患有阿尔茨海默氏症
My mother was just diagnosed with Alzheimer's about a year ago.
这是非常艰难的
And it's been extraordinarily difficult,
但你一直是希望的源泉
but you have been a source of hope.
你的进展有什么内部消息吗
Any insider news into your progress?
我确实认为我们把注意力 放在了错误的事情上
Um, I do believe that we have been focused on the wrong thing.
这意味着你的钱没有得到很好的使用
Which means your money is not being well spent.
格蕾医生 -目前的研究和主导理论
Dr. Grey-- -Well, current studies and the dominant theories
以及新疗法的目标
and the goal of the new treatments...
我认为都是建立在 一个有缺陷的前提之上
I believe are designed on a faulty premise.
马克斯 我知道你很害怕
Max, I know you're scared.
我们现在为你提供更多的药物
We're going to get you more meds right now.
好 当然
Yeah, yeah, of course. Okay.
给
Here.
把它拿走 把它拿走
马克斯 你不会死
Max... Max, you are not dying.
你没有长♥期♥病症
You don't have a long-term condition, you had a complication
由于肋骨骨折 你有一个并发症
from a simple rib fracture.
所以我不得不做出决定 而这可能不是
So I had to make a decision, and it might not have been
你想要的 但是...我认为你错了
the one that you wanted, but... I think you were wrong.
而且我觉得我为你而战是正确的
And I think I was right to fight for you.
就像你教我 如何为恩佐和他的妈妈而战
Just like you taught me how to fight for Enzo and his mom.
好的 所以只要 给我们24小时就可以了
Okay, so just give us 24 hours on the vent.
我们将在早上进行一些测试
And we'll run some tests in the morning
以确保你能够呼吸自主呼吸
to make sure you can breathe on your own
然后我保证我们会把它拿出来
and then I promise we will take it out.
而在这期间 我们会给你一些很棒的药
And in the meantime, we'll give you some excellent drugs...
好 -播放一些音乐或任何你喜欢的东西
Yeah. -...and play some music or whatever you like.
汤姆·琼斯
Tom Jones.
我们将播放汤姆·琼斯
We'll play Tom Jones.
你不是安田
You're not Yasuda.
不 她被叫去手术室 所以我将会接管一段时间
No. She got called into the O.R. so I'll be taking over for a bit.
让我猜猜看 另一个人看起来更糟
Let me guess. The other guy looks worse?
没什么
It's nothing.
心怀不满的病人
Disgruntled patient?
实际上 是的
Actually... yes.
不用为我担心 你可能很差劲
You don't have to worry about me. You could be terrible
但我甚至都不能给你竖中指
and I can't even really give you the finger.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
是的 我就躺在这里
Yeah. Yeah, I'll just lie here.
完全不能动弹 渴求娱乐
Completely immobilized and starved for entertainment
但你却不肯给一个动弹不得的人
while you withhold whatever juicy story you have
讲一个有趣的故事
from a man who can't even move.
有个女孩 -好
There's a girl. -Okay.
你不需要讲完 我知道剩下的故事
You just don't need to finish. I know the rest.
我觉得有些奇怪
I feel funny.
糟了
Damn it.
挺住 山姆
Hold on, Sam.
天哪
Oh, God.
我这里需要帮忙 -蓝色警报
I need help in here! - Code blue.
呼叫首奥特曼 -重症监护病房♥四楼 蓝色代码
And page Chief Altman! -...ICU fourth floor. Code Blue.
好好休息 知道吗
Rest up, okay?
密切关注肿胀情况
Let's keep an eye on the swelling.
他说他不想吃任何止痛药
He says he doesn't want any pain meds,
我有一种感觉 几个小时后这将改变
I have a feeling that's gonna change in a couple of hours.
我会告诉你他的情况
I'll let you know how he's doing.
很高兴你能回来 赫尔姆
Nice to have you back, Helm.
回来的感觉如何
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表