人体充满能量
The human body is full of energy.
全速奔跑时 产生的能量
Sprinting at full speed, it produces enough wattage
足够为整幢房♥屋供电
to power anything in your house.
各位朋友 同事
今天 我五味杂陈 你们可能已经得知
我接受了Fox基金会的邀请 准备搬至华盛顿
后续我将说明详细情况
外科主任将另有人选 请知悉
Meredith Grey医生
外科主任
格蕾斯隆纪念医院
根据细胞机制 带电离子经过细胞膜交换
Your cells are built to move charged ions through the cellular membrane.
电♥信♥♥号♥♥穿梭于神经系统的高速公路
And the nervous system is a highway of electrical signals...
赶紧看邮件
You better check your e-mail.
在肌肉与大脑之间风驰电掣
... zapping through your muscles and brain.
大家注意 雷雨期间请待在室内
Okay, alright, everyone, let's try to stay inside during lightning flurries.
我注意到 上次风暴期间 很多人在室外闲逛
I noticed a lot of people wandering out during the last storm.
我们要治病救人 而不是成为患者
We're here to treat patients, not become them.
又来一例
Here's one more.
今早怎么样呀
How are you this morning?
挺棒的
Great.
又没有问你
I wasn't asking you.
你看了吗
Did you read this?
正电与负电 维持着生命
Your body runs on positive and negative charges
全都遵循基本的物理法则
all obeying a basic law of physics...
异性相吸
...opposites attract.
诊所开业 不♥穿♥正式一些吗
Going for casual at the clinic?
还有必要去吗
What's the point in even going in?
第一天就遭遇大风暴
There's a massive storm on the clinic's opening day
还收到Meredith的邮件 说她要离开了
I just got Meredith's e-mail that she's leaving
对了 Luna衣服都不合身了
and, oh, right, none of Luna's clothes fit her any more.
三个迹象共同表明 我应该待在家里
So those are three omens, all telling me to stay home.
幸好只有阳光明媚的时候 女性才会去堕胎
Luckily, women only need abortions in pleasant weather.
我可以帮忙立块牌子
I could put up a sign...
"晴天后再来"
"Come back when the sun's out."
好了 你赶紧吃饭
Okay, you eat.
我去找找Scout的衣服 拿给Luna穿
I'll go find some of Scout's clothes for Luna.
放在盘子里吃
Get a plate.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我请假了 帮你打包
I took the day off work to help you pack.
你的餐盘保护垫呢
Where are your plate protectors?
我都不知道那是什么
I mean, I don't know what those things are.
周末搬家公♥司♥和打包公♥司♥会来
But I have movers and packers coming this weekend.
我早就说吧
I have said this.
我知道 但是能有我这么爱护和用心吗
Yes, but will they treat your things with as much love and respect as I will?
就让我来帮忙吧
I just... Let me do this, please.
好吧
Fine.
对了 邮件写得很好 简洁又贴心
Hey, your e-mail was good, short and sweet.
很有效率
Efficient.
必须的
It needed to be.
今早我很忙的
I don't have a whole lot of time this morning
你来不来 我和Nick要做胰十二指肠切除术
so if you want to come, I have a whipple with Nick.
他什么反应
How's he taking the news?
我们还没聊过
Uh, we're not talking about it.
我和Winston也是这样
I'm avoiding Winston so that we don't have to talk
他换科室的事 闭口不谈
about his whole switching specialties thing.
你可以留在家里 就不用面对他了
So maybe you could stay home and we could avoid
我们一起打包呀
and pack together.
听起来非常不错 但是算了
That actually sounds amazing, but no.
拜
Bye.
没关系
It's fine.
没事的
Oh, everything's fine.
抱歉 我迟到了 我带了发泡苹果酒
Hey, sorry I'm late. I brought sparkling cider.
我们要好好庆祝一下
I figured this called for a celebration.
要不算了 我们要做正经事
Or not. Yeah, no, this is serious work.
别喝酒了
Forget the cider.
- 你应该带度数更高的酒 - 什么
- You should've brought something stronger. - What?
Wilson 今天没法开业了
Wilson, we're not opening yet.
资格认证还没有通过
Accreditation hasn't come through.
手续拖沓
Bureaucracy.
红绸可能变封条了
This red ribbon might as well be red tape
今天没办法剪彩了
and neither one of 'em is getting cut today.
这是全国危机啊 有病人要来的
It's a national crisis. We scheduled patients.
我可以把她们带进医院 免费治疗
I can try to take them upstairs, pro-bono.
感谢你啊
Bless you.
各位 开业快乐呀
Happy opening day, everybody!
我带了杏仁牛角包来庆祝
I brought some almond croissants to celebrate.
开业推迟了
Opening's postponed.
手续拖沓吗
Uh, bureaucracy?
- 你怎么知道 - 见惯不惯了
- How do you know? - It always is.
不过也是件好事
There may be a silver lining.
Bailey 帮我做乙状结肠切除术吧
Bailey, I could use your help with a sigmoid resection.
而且风雨大作 急诊会人满为患的
And with this storm, the ER's gonna be packed.
快别说了
Oh, shut up!
Lucas 早上好啊
Good morning, Lucas.
从你的表情看
I can tell from your face
你还是没有告诉大家实情
that you have not told anyone the truth.
我说了的
Actually, yes, I have.
Griffith知道了
Griffith knows.
那Kwan和其他人呢
How about Kwan and everyone else?
我很忙的 一直在研究胰十二指肠切除术
Well, I've been busy, studying for this whipple...
我就是一直很忙...
so I... It's just been this whole...
就这样吧 Shepherd医生
And anyway, Dr. Shepherd
我马上帮你办那件事
I'll get right on that thing for you.
我会告诉Marsh医生 你可以不参加手术了
I'll let Dr. Marsh know he can reassign the whipple
因为你有件事要办
because you have a... thing.
站住
Stop.
到此为止
This is over.
跟我来
Follow me.
快点
Now.
天啊 你们可真行
Geez, come on, people.
我没有要求你们分秒不差
I'm not really a to-the-minute guy
但是起码要准时
but there is something called on time here.
抱歉 暴风雨导致第一大道到哥伦比亚中心都堵车
Sorry, the storm backed up traffic from First and Columbia.
我能理解 但大家都到了 就差Adams了
I know, I know, but everyone else got here except for Adams.
Adams在哪里呢
Where's Adams?
要怪我了 Marsh医生
My fault, Dr. Marsh.
我知道你肯定很忙
I'm sure you're swamped
但是Adams医生有事要宣布
but Dr. Adams has an announcement to make.
行吧 有话快说
Okay. Okay, make it fast.
你们有些人误会我了
Some of you have gotten the wrong idea about me
所以我需要澄清一下
so I need to clear things up.
其实Shepherd医生是...
Uh, the truth is, Dr. Shepherd is...
她姐是我妈 所以她是我小姨
her sister's my mom, so she's my aunt.
我也是Shepherd家的人
I'm a Shepherd.
没错 就是这样
And yeah, that's it.
真是惊悚啊
Disturbing on so many levels.
严正声明 无论是现在
Just to be very clear, we are not now
还是在过去 我们都没做过爱
and have never been having sex with each other.
是啊 毕竟是外甥 那样就太诡异了
Yeah, that would be really weird if he's your nephew.
谢谢 Adams医生
Thank you, Dr. Adams.
好吧 既然你跟医院一半医生都有关系
Okay, so if you're related to half the hospital
你知道Grey为什么也要抛弃我们吗
do you know why Grey is deserting us?
有她在 住院医项目才能在
She's the reason this program is running.
我们要去寻找其他备选了吗
Should we be looking for other options?
好吧 等等 你先坐吧
Okay, hold on, hold on. Take a seat.
好吧 关于Grey医生的情况
Okay. About Dr. Grey's news
你们很担忧 我能理解
you're scared, that's understandable.
我也想回答你们的各种问题
And I want to answer every question you might have.
但是现在 有些病人即将进入手术室了
But right now, there are patients about to go into O.R.s
他们更关心自己的生死
who are far more concerned with whether they're living or dying.
他们不关心某位医生的职业发展
They don't care about the career moves of individual surgeons.
真的 所以我们今天要救死扶伤 好吗
They don't. So today we're gonna save lives, okay?
Griffith和Adams 你们去刷手准备
Griffith, Adams, you're scrubbing in
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表