什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
温斯顿很郁闷的时候 他讲话就会咬牙切齿
When Winston gets irritated, he talks like scissors--
就那种一字一顿的感觉
Like, every word, it sounds like snip, snip, snip.
他强忍♥住不去大呼大叫
He wants to yell, but he holds back,
所以只好紧咬牙关讲话
so he just cuts the air with his words.
我以为他生我气了
I thought he was mad at me.
不 他是生我气
No, he's mad at me.
我把他的手术推后了 因为我是完美主义者
I pushed his surgery because I'm a perfectionist
我希望我的患者一切完美
and I want perfection for my patients.
而实习医生没有一处和完美沾边
And there's no such thing as perfection in interns,
而我们仍然没有资深住院医
and there are still no senior residents,
所以我只能让完美的温斯顿来帮我
so I ask perfect Winston.
好吧 但我还是需要有人来协助我的脊椎消融术
Yeah, well, I still need someone to help on my spinal fusion,
所以你得自己解决
so you need to work on all that.
我们有一个资深住院医
We do have one senior resident.
施密特医生
Dr. Schmitt.
叫他来
Page him.
别偷听我讲话
And don't eavesdrop on my conversations.
-他怎么了 -他完全失去意识了
- What happened? - He became completely unresponsive,
他的血压直降 现在他全身都是疹子了
and his pressure tanked. The rash is now everywhere.
给他加压输氧 推肌胆碱 依托咪酯
Let's start him on pressors. Push sux, etomidate.
给我拿套插管工具
Get me an intubation tray.
你们俩都站过来我身后
Two of you, come around here. Stand behind me.
看好我的操作 你得保障
Watch exactly what I'm doing. You want to make sure
你能直视到声带
you have full visualization of the vocal cords.
格里菲思 过去听听他的呼吸声
Griffith, come around and listen for breath sounds.
-双边呼吸顺畅 -很好
- Bilateral breath sounds. - Okay, great job.
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾主任
Uh, Chief Grey?!
这孩子到底是怎么了
What the hell is wrong with this kid?
我需要你回来工作
Hey, I need you to come back to work now.
我在这赚得更多
I make more money here.
你才没有
You do not.
做住院医我一年税前赚五万五
Uh, as a resident, I made around 55K a year, before taxes,
而且一周工作八十小时
when I regularly worked 80-hour weeks,
基本全年无休
and weekends and holidays.
这数不兴算 李维 而且
The math sucks, Levi. Not to mention
我不喜欢做医生带来的压力
I didn't love the stress that came with it.
如果我在这搞砸了 没人会死
If I make a mistake here, nobody dies.
泰伦 你可是个外科医生
Taryn, you are a surgeon.
我曾经是
I was a surgeon.
我现在只是个酒保
Now I'm a bartender
而你加入了接生小队
and you're on the vagina squad.
那是之前 我之前在接生小队
Was! I was on the vagina squad.
现在我是普外科的住院总医师
Now I am chief resident, general surgery.
-那只是因为我不回来了 -我不同意
- Only because I'm not coming back. - Disagree.
那你回来工作 证明我错了
So come back and prove me wrong.
不要
No.
格蕾想让你回去
Grey wants you back.
她这么说的吗
Did she say that?
梅瑞狄斯是直女
Meredith is straight,
我现在有足够的自尊知道
and I have enough self-esteem now to know
只爱那些可能也爱我的女人
to only fall for women who might love me back.
所以谢谢 但不用了
So, thanks, but no thanks.
当酒保真的让你学到了很多吧
Bartending really is good for you, huh?
对吧
Right?
-请你还是回来工作吧 -不要
- Please come back anyway. - No!
-我来了 皮尔斯医生 -再见
- I'm coming, Dr. Pierce. - Bye.
一开始他的症状像标准的食物中毒
Initially presented like textbook food poisoning,
但几小时之后就演变成感染性休克了
and then evolved into septic shock within hours.
我们找到感染源了吗
Do we have the source of infection?
还没有
Uh, no. Not yet.
他的胸部X光显示双侧胸腔积液
His chest X-ray shows bilateral pleural effusions,
有弥散性血管内凝血的症状
and he's exhibiting signs of DIC.
皮疹没有变白 可能是淤斑
The rash is non-blanching. It could be petechiae.
我一开始以为是史提芬强生症候群
I initially thought it was Steven Johnson Syndrome,
但按压时皮疹没有脱落
but the rash doesn't peel with pressure.
有过吃完米饭之后出现样芽胞杆菌
Any case reports of Bacillus cereus
-和感染性休克的病例吗 -不是样芽胞杆菌
- and sepsis after eating rice? - It's not Bacillus cereus.
这根本不是食物中毒
It's not food poisoning at all.
你们见过任何一个患者吃了变质的剩饭之后
Have any of you ever seen a patient bleed from every orifice
全身出血的吗
after eating bad leftover ric
-那就去解决这个问题 -什么
- Well, then solve it. - What?
你和米林和剩下的实习生
You and Millin and the rest of the interns,
去查资料做研究 找出答案
hit the research and figure it out.
趁现在还来得及
Before it's too late.
你好 阿尔特曼
Hello, Altman.
我很高兴你和亨特决定回来
Well, I'm glad you and Hunt decided to come back.
我想他现在经历了这么多
I imagine it's hard with
回来工作应该很困难吧
everything he has to go through right now.
我猜是欧文觉得我喝太多酒
Let me guess. Owen thinks that I'm drinking too much,
所以他让你来介入
so he asked you to intervene.
谢谢 但我没事
Thanks. I'm good.
我只是在问你过得怎么样
I was just asking how you were doing.
过去的六个月里
Well, I have spent the last six months on my feet
我一直在洛杉矶做临时医生
working locum tenens in L.A.
而欧文却喜欢上了堆沙堡
while Owen developed an artistic penchant for building sand castles,
这对孩子们来说很有趣
which was fun for the kids,
但说实话 那些沙堡都太简单了
but, honestly, the sand castles were pretty basic.
自从他的律师团队让我们破产之后
And since his legal team bankrupted us,
欧文和我现在会对重要话题进行长时间的争吵
Owen and I now have lengthy arguments about important topics
比如到底是买♥♥名牌洗发露还是普通品牌洗发露
like whether to buy name-brand or store-brand shampoo.
每次我看着他的脸 我都心生烦躁
Every time I look at his face, I am filled with such annoyance
我不得不去外面假装在种花
that I have to go outside and pretend to garden
但我的孩子们其实都看到我在乱拔植物
when, really, my kids are just seeing me rip up plants.
最糟糕的是
The worst part of all of it is--
我还是不想离开他
is that I still don't want to leave him
因为他是我孩子们的父亲
because he's the father of my kids,
而且在我内心深处 我还是爱他
and somewhere really deep down inside, I still love him.
喝酒能让我记住这点
And wine helps me remember that,
所以我每晚喝三杯酒
so I drink three glasses a night.
但我从不在工作时喝酒
But never at work.
孩子们八点就上♥床♥睡觉了
And the kids are in bed by 8:00,
而且我也不酒后开车
and I don't get behind the wheel.
我可能做的最危险的事情
I mean, the riskiest thing that I may do
就是在晚上看太多的小狗视频
is watch too many puppy videos at night.
这对你来说有问题吗 先生
Is that a problem for you, sir?
见到你很高兴 阿尔特曼
Always good to see you, Altman.
亚当斯
Adams.
谢博德医生
Dr. Shepherd.
我想跟你说件事
I wanted to run something by you.
有关一个患者
About a patient.
我马上就来
I'll catch up.
我给你找了几间公♥寓♥去参观
I found you some apartments to see.
妈妈总说你特别会撒谎
Mom always said you were the best liar.
这个谎很差劲
That was bad lying.
-这是个复♥式♥公♥寓♥吗 -算是吧
- Wait, is that a loft? - Eh, kinda.
我觉得这个广♥告♥有些过于创意的欺骗性
I think there's some creative license with the advertising,
但它离梅瑞狄斯家很近
but it's near Meredith's.
太好了 发给我
Uh, great, send it to me.
你可以来拜访 看看孩子们 免费吃饭
You can visit, see the kids, eat for free.
你不会看到我做饭的 但梅瑞狄斯做饭很好
You won't see me cook, but Meredith's pretty good,
麦琪周日会做晚饭
and Maggie makes dinner on Sundays.
你能别跟我走这么近吗
Hey, can you not walk so close?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
-你总在我身边 -我在帮你
- You're hovering. - I'm helping.
看到我们在一起的人越多
The more people see us together,
他们就越有可能猜出来我们是亲戚
the easier it's gonna be for them to figure out we're related.
我已经被认为是害群之马了
I've already been designated the screw-up.
请别雪上加霜了 再见
Please don't make it worse. Bye.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表