I-I would run it 20 hours a week,
其余时间 我会做主治医生
and the rest of the time, I will be an attending,
教下一代外科医生
teaching the next generation of surgeons
他们是我们长♥期♥
who we are depending on
为此奋战的依靠
to be in this fight for the long haul.
梅瑞狄斯还是临时主任
Well, Meredith's still interim chief.
她一直在等你
She's just waiting on you to--
不 我不想当主任
No, I-I don't want chief.
我告诉你我想要什么
I'm telling you what I want.
我想每星期只教学40个小时
I want to teach and cut 40 hours a week,
然后回归家庭 没有额外的压力
and then go home to my family without the added stress.
这就是我的价码
That's my best and final offer.
接不接受
Take it or leave it.
成交
Sold!
欢迎回归 贝利医生
Welcome back, Dr. Bailey.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你今天陪我外婆
Thank you for staying with my grandmother today.
她真了不起
Ah, she's incredible.
记不住地址
Doesn't remember her address,
却是纸牌高手
but still seems to be an ace at cards.
是的 她一直很擅长
Yeah, it's always been her thing.
别的孩子玩拼字游戏和大富翁长大
Growing up, all the kids played Scrabble and Monopoly.
我在外婆的读书会玩纸牌
I played bid whist with Grandma's book club.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
对 没事
Yeah, fine.
你不会告诉别人 对吧
You're not gonna tell everyone, right?
这是个秘密吗
Is it a secret?
我不想要别人的同情
I don't want anyone's pity.
我不想成为那个家庭破裂的女孩
I don't want to be the broken-home girl.
主任知道已经很糟糕了
It's bad enough the chief knows.
我觉得人们只是想帮你
I think people are just trying to help.
我知道你也姓谢博德
I know you're a Shepherd.
什么
What?
-怎么 -今天上午你和蒙特玛丽医生
- How-- - Something was weird with you
交谈时很奇怪 所以我查了查你
and Dr. Montgomery this morning, so I looked you up.
她是你的舅妈艾蒂
She's your Auntie Addie.
-你告诉其他人了吗 -还没有
- You tell anyone? - Not yet.
你帮我保守秘密 我就帮你保守秘密
I'll keep your secret if you keep mine.
好吧
Okay.
行
Okay.
我和凯要走了
Kai and I are about to head out.
你还好吗
You okay?
小时候 他们成天让我拼拼图
They used to make me do these puzzles all the time as a kid.
他们会拿着秒表站在我身后
They'd stand over my shoulder with a stopwatch,
在写字板上做记录
take notes on a clipboard.
童年时 我很长时间都认为
I spent years of my childhood thinking
自己有某种很严重的病
that there was something horribly wrong with me.
我的头脑转得飞快
My mind would race.
我无法在全班面前发言
I-I-I couldn't speak in front of the class.
每次社交我都会哭
I sobbed at every social interaction.
我...会很恐慌
I...panicked.
现在佐拉让你重新忆起了往事
And now you're living it all again with Zola.
不 不是重新忆起
No, not reliving it.
我完全没注意到
I completely missed it.
我非常爱佐拉 怎么会没注意到呢
I love Zola so much. How did I miss it?
我们很难在他人身上看到自己的影子
It's hard to see ourselves in others,
尤其是我们感觉
especially when it's a side of us
自己早已抛诸脑后的那一面
that we feel like we've left behind.
当有人指出来
And then when somebody points it out,
突然间 你只能看到这一点
it's suddenly all that you can see.
我的另一面现在正在楼下急诊室做缝合
Mine is downstairs in the pit doing sutures right now.
我知道极度聪慧
I know that extreme intelligence
并不意味着有什么问题
does not mean that there's something wrong with you,
但我的天赋确实曾让我烦恼不已
but my gift certainly gave me some struggles.
是什么帮了你
What helped?
一位善良的小儿精神科医生
A kind child psychiatrist
教会了我成长过程中的应对方法
who gave me tools that helped along the way.
佐拉会找到她的办法
Zola will get her tools.
我们会确保这一点
We'll make sure of it.
你晚餐想吃什么
Have you got any plans for dinner?
你该过来
Well, you should come on over.
凯瑟琳在家
I mean, Catherine's home.
你知道她总是做一大堆吃的
You know she makes way too much food.
我真的得继续工作
Oh, I really should keep working.
艾蒂 醒着的所有时间
Addie, you're gonna run yourself ragged
都在解决世界难题 会让你精疲力尽
trying to solve the world's problems every waking hour.
这是场马拉松 不是百米冲刺
You know, it's a marathon, not a sprint.
你知道我的 理查德
I mean, you know me, Richard.
他们干的事
And what they've done,
以及他们之后要做的
what they're continuing to do,
就...
it just...
我只是觉得...
I just feel...
被抹去了吗
Erased?
对
Yes.
被抹去 我觉得...
Erased. I feel...
被抹去了
...erased.
我知道
I do know.
我还知道 即使你每天朝目标
And I also know that even if you spend every day
不断地努力
fighting the good fight,
你必须活着 必须吃饭
I mean, you have to live, I mean, you have to eat.
所以来吧
So come on over.
和老朋友聊聊 休息一下
Catch up with old friends, get some rest.
明天醒来后重头再来
And wake up and do it all over again tomorrow.
好吧
Okay.
你还要生多久我的气
So, how long are you gonna stay mad at me?
一天还是一周 你怎么想的
A day, a week? What do you think?
告诉我
Let me know.
-我还没决定 -好吧
- I haven't decided yet. - Okay.
我现在和佐拉一样迷茫
I mean, I'm lost with Zola right now.
所有我爱的人都背着我
And it just doesn't help that all the people I love
打破我的所有规则 也于事无补
go behind my back and break all of my rules.
她是个好孩子
I mean, she's a great kid.
-没错 -并且非常聪明
- She is. - And she's brilliant.
有许多问题要解决
I mean, there's a lot to figure out here.
但我们有块巨大的拼图
But, uh, we got a big piece of the puzzle.
这是个很好的感觉 对吧
I mean, it's got to feel pretty good, doesn't it?
是的 没错
Yeah, it does.
你刚是对我笑了吗
Ah! Did I get a smile?
你看 即使再努力 你也无法一直生我的气
See? You can't stay mad at me even when you try.
如果双方同意且操作得当
When done properly and consensually,
性会成为一剂良药
sex can be medicine.
好的
Okay.
行
Yeah.
我们知道性会减轻压力 增强免疫系统
We know it reduces stress and strengthens the immune system.
甚至能重新激活你的脑部活动
It even rejuvenates your brain activity.
知道我发现什么超性感吗
You know what I find super sexy?
我
Me.
我本想说"惊喜"的
I was gonna say "surprises,"
但没错 是你
but, yeah, you.
但没有情感的性♥爱♥只会让人感到空虚
But sex without connection can leave you feeling empty.
我...
So I, um--
我今天了解到了性敏感区
I learned about the erogenous zones today.
知道吗 人的脚上有许多位点...
Did you know that there are spots on your feet that, um...
我该...停下吗
Should I...stop?
这只是在按脚 对吧
It's just a foot rub, right?
友谊 欢笑 简单的人类接触
Friendship, laughter, simple human touch...
完成
Done.
又是你赢
Again!
你这方面可真厉害
You're good at this.
我许多方面都很厉害
I'm good at a lot of things.
也都能缓解压力
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表