他妈妈的电♥话♥号♥码
His mom's phone number.
你觉得林肯医生 会让我打电♥话♥给纳丁吗?
You think Dr. Lincoln will let me call Nadine,
让她知道杰梅因做完手术了?
let her know Jermaine's out of surgery?
纳丁?我们对他妈妈直呼其名?
Nadine? What, are we on a first-name basis with his mom?
对 这叫做倾听你的患者
Yeah, it's called listening to your patient.
比如同情心 医生对患者的态度等等
You know, compassion,
比如同情心 医生对患者的态度等等
bedside manner, that kind of thing.
你是说这些我都不具备?
Okay, so you're saying I don't have any of that?
是你说的 不是我
Oh, you said it, not me.
他的氧饱和度刚刚下降到70
Sats dropped to the 70s.
心率在140左右
Heart rate in the 140s.
在物理治疗方面
So in terms of physical therapy--
林肯医生!
Dr. Lincoln!
-发生了什么事?-他的生命体征开始急剧下降
-What's going on? -His vitals just started plummeting.
血压现在低于90/70
BP is now below 90/70.
-该死 -两分钟前他还好好的
Damn it. -He was fine two minutes ago.
开始给他使用加压器 我们需要重新给他插管
Alright, start him on pressors.
开始给他使用加压器 我们需要重新给他插管
We need to re-intubate him. Now!
现在 去叫纳吉医生
We need to re-intubate him. Now!
现在 去叫纳吉医生
-Get Ndugu and get me an intubation tray. -Yeah.
-给我一个插管盘!-是
-Get Ndugu and get me an intubation tray. -Yeah.
我什么也没看到
-I don't see anything. -His D-dimer's elevated,
他的D-二聚体升高了 氧饱和度不合格
-I don't see anything. -His D-dimer's elevated,
他的D-二聚体升高了 氧饱和度不合格
his sats are failing, he has right heart strain.
他右心肌劳损 有一个血块
his sats are failing, he has right heart strain.
他右心肌劳损 有一个血块
Then where is it?
-那它在哪里?-林肯医生
Then where is it?
-那它在哪里?-林肯医生
-Dr. Lincoln. -I'm sorry, I'm just--
很遗憾 我只是...
-Dr. Lincoln. -I'm sorry, I'm just--
关医生 让他离开那里
Kwan, get him away from there.
找到了
Found it.
大块鞍形肺栓塞
Large saddle PE at the bifurcation of his pulmonary artery.
在他的肺动脉的分叉处
Large saddle PE at the bifurcation of his pulmonary artery.
他需要进行紧急栓塞切除术
He needs an emergent embolectomy.
-需要立即给他输注肝素 -好
Alright, he needs a heparin infusion immediately.
我们现在就去介入放射室 马上行动!
Alright, let's get to the IR suite right now.
我们现在就去介入放射室 马上行动!
Let's move.
你助手的一半工资要你那边出
Half your assistant's salary is gonna come off your side.
我不能给你双倍的工资 但我准备给你提供...
Now, I can't double your pay,
我不能给你双倍的工资 但我准备给你提供...
but I am ready to offer you 25% above your initial offer.
比最初的报价高出25%的报酬
but I am ready to offer you 25% above your initial offer.
太不给面子了 高出75% 助手的钱你来付
Which is insulting.
太不给面子了 高出75% 助手的钱你来付
Seventy-five percent over, and you pay for the assistant.
当我看到这些大厅...
You know, when I look at these halls--
又要给我讲你是怎么为民服务的
Oh, please.
又要给我讲你是怎么为民服务的
Tell me about how you served again.
伟柏医生 奥特曼医生
Dr. Webber. Dr. Altman.
薛波?
Uh, Shepherd?
我希望还不算太晚
I hope I'm not too late.
我想应聘这个职位
I would like to be considered for the position.
外科主任
Chief of surgery.
你一定是在开玩笑
You have got to be kidding me.
在11周时 我们可以做个门诊手术
At 11 weeks, we can do an in-office procedure
来终止妊娠
to terminate the pregnancy.
-你要用刀吗?-不用
Do you use a knife?
-你要用刀吗?-不用
No. We use suction. No blades.
我们通过抽吸 不用刀片
No. We use suction. No blades.
我会睡着吗?
Will you put me to sleep?
我得去接曼尼 给他们做晚饭
Because I have to pick up Manny, and I have to cook them dinner.
不 你会醒着的
No, you'll be awake.
会有一个志愿者
We can even have a volunteer take Lupe
在手术期间带卢佩去吃冰激凌
for ice cream during the procedure.
疼吗?
Will it hurt?
你有时会感到不舒服 但我们会使用麻醉剂来麻痹那部分
You'll feel discomfort at times,
你有时会感到不舒服 但我们会使用麻醉剂来麻痹那部分
but we use an anesthetic to numb the area.
我爱我的孩子们
I love my kids.
我要为他们活着
I want to stay alive for them.
为了他们我不能出事
I want to be okay for them.
我不能再这么做了
I can't do this again.
好
Okay.
你能帮忙吗?
Do you want to assist?
等会儿见
I'll see you in a bit.
他很年轻 手术非常顺利 我不明白
He's young, the surgery went perfectly.
他很年轻 手术非常顺利 我不明白
I don't understand how a clot this size formed this quickly.
这么大的血块是如何迅速形成的
I don't understand how a clot this size formed this quickly.
-不应该 -但有可能
-It shouldn't. -But it can.
你是说我本该想到这一点?
You're saying I should have seen this coming?
我是说不管你做什么
I'm saying there's nothing you could have done
都无法防止这种情况发生
to prevent this from happening.
那是心室颤动吗?
Is that a V-Fib?
给我一辆急救车 我拉线
Get me a crash cart. I'm pulling the wire.
电极板
Paddles.
充电到150
Charge to 150.
清除
Clear. -
-再来剂肾上腺素 -充电到200
Push another epi. Charge to 200.
远离
Clear. -
再来一次
Again.
醒醒 坦克
Come on, Tank. Come on.
醒醒 远离
Come on, Tank. Come on.
醒醒 远离
Clear! -
眼睛向前看 杰梅因 眼睛向前看
Eyes forward, Jermaine.
眼睛向前看 杰梅因 眼睛向前看
Eyes forward.
我也爱你
Yes, I love you, too.
如果你有事 没关系 我没事的
If you have to leave, it's okay.
如果你有事 没关系 我没事的
I'll be fine.
他不想挂机 我可以开着手♥机♥吗?
He wants to stay on.
他不想挂机 我可以开着手♥机♥吗?
Is it okay if I'm on the phone?
当然可以
Of course. Yes.
好 准备好了吗?
Okay, are you ready?
好
Okay.
我会用我的手来做双侧盆腔检查
I'm going to use my hands to do a bimanual exam
来确定你的子♥宫♥颈的形状和位置
to determine the shape and location of your cervix.
好的 我也希望你在这里
Okay. I wish you were here, too.
现在我们要插入窥阴器 就像常规的子♥宫♥颈抹片检查一样
Now we're going to insert the speculum,
现在我们要插入窥阴器 就像常规的子♥宫♥颈抹片检查一样
just like a routine pap smear.
好
Okay.
我们用这个工具来让它不动
And we will hold it still with this instrument.
我们用这个工具来让它不动
Okay.
好
Alright.
塞拉 你可能会感到一些不适
Now, Sierra, you may feel some discomfort
我们会打两针来麻痹这个部位
as we administer two shots to numb the area.
好 准备好
Okay, ready?
你做得很好
You're doing great.
好
Okay.
我们要等几分钟让宫颈旁阻断生效
Millin, we'll wait a few minutes for the paracervical block
我们要等几分钟让宫颈旁阻断生效
to take effect before we dilate the cervix.
然后我们扩张宫颈口 塞拉 你怎么样?
to take effect before we dilate the cervix.
然后我们扩张宫颈口 塞拉 你怎么样?
How are you doing, Sierra?
-我没事 -好
Okay.
是的 我还在 不 我没事
Yes, I'm still here.
是的 我还在 不 我没事
No, no, no. I'm fine.
好 让我们通过超声波来进行
Okay, let's follow along via ultrasound.
就是超声波 不疼
It's just an ultrasound.
就是超声波 不疼
It doesn't hurt.
胶状物有点凉
Gel's just cold.
在我们扩张宫颈口之前 先要测量她的子♥宫♥长度
We'll measure the length of her uterus
在我们扩张宫颈口之前 先要测量她的子♥宫♥长度
before we dilate the cervix.
好 塞拉 你准备好了吗?
Okay, Sierra, you ready?
米林医生 你看到了什么?
Okay, Dr. Millin, what do you see?
子♥宫♥有10厘米
The uterus is 10 centimeters.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表