我想这样做 我应该这样做
I wanted to. I should've.
你还是做了 你现在来了
You kinda did. You're here.
我觉得我等得太久了
I feel like I waited too long.
我是不是等得太久了?
Did I wait too long?
我们要不要去参加派对开心一下?
Can we just go to the party and try to have fun?
我很想你
I missed you.
我很想你
I missed you.
《实习医生格蕾》
本 贝莉 进来 风险自负
Ben, Bailey. Enter at your own risk.
进来 看看这个
Come on in. Look at that.
苹果派 我母亲的配方
Apple pie. My mother's recipe.
在批准诊所的预算申请时 也许可以考虑一下
Maybe you can think of it when you are approving budget requests for the clinic.
谢谢你 你太客气了
Thank you. You shouldn't have.
听说西雅图南部 发生了一些火灾 你去了吗?
I heard there was some fires down in south Seattle. Have you been on those?
没有 我们现在有一个小女儿 所以我不太参与很危险的事
No. We have a little girl now, so I sit the crazy stuff out.
什么都挡不住欧文
That never stopped Owen.
请原谅她 她太累了
Please excuse her. She's exhausted
刚刚才做了一天 你我都做过好几年
after one day at the job that you and I did for years.
-酒?-你说的酒是指波旁酒吗?
-Wine? -By wine, can you mean bourbon?
好主意 对
Good idea. Yeah.
茶几上有奶酪和饼干
Cheese and crackers on the coffee table.
太棒了 我想咬一口
Fantastic. I'd love a bite.
怎么啦?
What?
胸部X光检查正常 凝血功能正常 CBC CMP都看起来不错
Chest X-ray is normal, coags, CBC, CMP all look good.
很好 那就开始肠道准备...
Great. Let's start on her bowel prep--
救命!
Help!
我刚刚做完她的心电图 然后她就开始抽搐
I was just finishing her EKG and she just started seizing.
好 让她侧身
Okay, let's get her on her side.
血糖正常 不是这个原因
Blood glucose was normal, so it can't be that.
血氧饱和度92 我查了呼吸道 没有呕吐物
Sats are 92 on room air. I checked her airway, there's no vomit.
就在这里进行抽吸
Let's get suction in here anyway.
埃利奥特 她曾经有癫痫或酗酒吗?
Elliot, does she have a history of epilepsy or alcohol abuse?
没有 从来没有 怎么回事?
No. Never. What's going on?
不知道 但我们会搞清楚
We don't know, but we're going to find out.
给她注射癫痫药物和劳拉西泮
Let's load her with Keppra and lorazepam.
关 让埃利奥特出去 呼叫神经科
Kwan, take Elliot out and page neuro.
-快点 -我爱你 娜塔莉亚
Let's hurry. I love you, Natalia.
走吧
Let's go.
我住的地方肯定还在不断完善中
My place is definitely a work in progress,
所以你要保证你来以后别挑毛病
so you have to promise not to judge me when you get here.
好吧 有门吗?
Okay. Is there a door?
-有 -好 一张床?
-There is. -All right. A bed?
-不过没有羽绒被套 -就这样吧 我取消了
-Uh-huh. No duvet cover though. -That's it. I'm canceling.
好吧 糟了 我得挂了
Okay. Crap. I gotta go. -
-明天见 -好的
Okay.
你还在这里 太棒了
Oh, hey. You're still here. Awesome.
你能看一下斯考特吗?
Uh, would you take Scout for a bit?
我正要带他回家 但刚刚接到传呼
I was on my way with him and I just got paged
是关于癫痫大发作
for a consult on a Grand Mal seizure.
我也正往家赶 被几个愤怒的坦克粉丝砸了鸡蛋
I was on my way home and I got egged by a couple of angry Tanked fans.
-真的?-根据今晚的情况
-Seriously? -Based on how tonight's going,
我可以和我唯一的粉丝待一会儿
I could use some time with my only fan.
好的 应该不会很久
Okay, it should not take long.
你和爸爸玩得开心 好吗?拜
You have fun with Daddy, okay? Bye.
谁能帮帮我?
Can anyone help me?
拜托 我需要帮助
Please. I need help.
我是一名外科医生 至少现在是
I'm a surgeon. At least for now. Here.
我的笨老婆说在我临产前
My stupid wife promised she'd be back from trial
她能回来的
before I went into labor.
就是说并非如此?
I take it that didn't happen?
好 保持呼吸
Okay. All right, just breathe.
我去呼叫妇产科 感谢上帝
I will page OB and... Oh, thank God.
嗨!非常抱歉 你一定是惠特尼
Hi! So sorry. You must be Whitney.
好了 送你上楼 谢谢你 林肯医生 接下来就交给我吧
Okay, let's get you upstairs. Thank you, Dr. Lincoln, I'll take it from here.
我不能松手
I can't let go.
我不能松手 对不起
I can't let go. I'm sorry,
没有分娩时 我的焦虑徘徊在8左右
but my anxiety hovers around an eight when I'm not in labor.
我可以再带一个人吗?
You'd mind if I bring a plus-one?
-我无所谓 -当然 好的 太好了
-Fine by me. -Sure. Okay. Great.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay. Okay. Let's do this.
李维
Levi.
李维!
Levi!
-用一份肾上腺素和阿托品! -嘿!
-Push one of epi and atropine! -Hey!
什么?
Sorry.
你需要有性生活 非常需要
You need to get laid. Like, badly.
如果你在派对上睡觉 你就不能和别人上♥床♥
And you cannot get laid if you're the guy sleeping at the party.
我刚刚上了16个小时的班 而酒精是一种镇定剂
I just worked a 16-hour shift and alcohol is a depressant.
想知道我早上几点起床的吗?中午
You wanna know what time I got up this morning? Noon.
我本来不应该来的
I shouldn't even be here.
不管怎样 我现在是个经理 设定界限很重要
Like it or not, I'm a manager now. And boundaries are important.
你好扫兴
You're where fun goes to die.
嘿!你来了!
Hey! You came!
房♥子不错 我和李维住在单间公♥寓♥ 这个地方有几个房♥间
Nice house. Levi and I live in a studio. This place has rooms.
几周前我住在一辆面包车上 我觉得那也挺好
A few weeks ago I was living in a van and I thought that was nice.
-施密特医生 -安田
-Dr. Schmitt. -Yasuda.
这里有好酒
Good booze is over here.
去找个人聊聊 谁都行
Go find someone to talk to. Anyone.
能去拿些饮料吗?
Do you mind getting us some drinks?
-给你?-好
-For you? -Yeah.
马上回来
Coming right up.
嘿
Hey.
能聊聊吗?
Can we talk?
不知道现在是否是最佳时机
I don't know if now is the best time.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about last night.
特雷的到来有点始料未及
Trey showing up was... unexpected.
他知道你我的事吗?
Does he know about you and I--
不 当然不知道
No, of course not.
姜汁威士忌
Whiskey Ginger.
还记得去年的除夕吗?
You remember last New Year's Eve?
我可能有点喝多了姜汁威士忌
I might've went a little hard on the Whiskey Gingers.
可能都没熬到半夜
Might not have made it to midnight.
新手错误
Rookie move.
她不停地对每个 路过的陌生人竖起中指
She kept giving the finger to every stranger walking by,
说“让我们把去年送进地狱!”
saying "Let's send last year to hell!"
至少我有个不错的节日
At least I had the right holiday.
初次癫痫大发作?
So, new-onset grand mal seizure?
是的 食管腺癌二♥期♥
Yep. Stage II adenocarcinoma of the esophagus,
两个月前做了化疗 预定明天进行手术
had chemoradiation two months ago, scheduled for surgery tomorrow.
关 初次癫痫发作的原因是什么?
Kwan, what are the possible causes of new-onset seizures?
脑膜炎 脑炎
Meningitis, encephalitis.
戒酒 中风 低钠血症 或...
Alcohol withdrawal, stroke, hyponatremia, or...
娜塔莉亚的食道癌 已经转移到了她的大脑
Natalia's esophageal cancer has metastasized to her brain.
最有可能是右颞叶局部转移
Most likely a localized met in the right temporal lobe.
而且还在流血
And it's bleeding.
该死
Damn it.
怎么回事?
What happened?
我没事吧?
Am I okay?
娜塔莉亚 你的CT扫描显示 你的脑部可能出现了转移
Natalia, your CT scan shows a possible metastasis in your brain.
我们需要马上切除它
We'll need to excise it immediately.
我们来这里要做的手术呢?
What about the surgery we came here for?
很抱歉 这不是你想要听到的消息
I am so sorry that this is not the news that you wanted,
但我们必须尽快做这个手术
but we have to do this surgery as soon as possible.
没想到会是这样
I can't believe this is happening.
-能给我们一点时间吗?-当然
-Could you just give us a minute? -Of course.
我们会把同意书拿过来
We'll be back with the consent forms.
你最好回家休息一下
You know, you might as well go home and get some rest.
我没有更好的地方可以去
I have no place better to be.
-你肯定?-对 替我向凯瑟琳问好
-You sure? -Yeah. Give Catherine my best.
惠特尼 已经开了6厘米 你马上就会生下这个孩子
Whitney, you're six centimeters dilated. You're having this baby.
没有人真的告诉你这有多疼
No one really tells you how much this hurts.
妈的...对不起 我尽量不...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表