去找蒙特玛丽医生 她需要权限
Find Dr. Montgomery. She's gonna need privileges.
你也需要权限
So are you.
双重保险来预防性病
Double up to protect against STDs.
避孕药和避孕套 子♥宫♥内避孕器和避孕套
The pill and a condom, an IUD and a condom,
但千万不要同时用两个避孕套
but never use two condoms at the same time.
它们会破
They'll break, and you...
你也有可能怀孕
-- could get pregnant.
-你在干什么 -急诊室呼我 再见
- What are you doing? - Just got paged to the pit. Bye!
你不想让我展示如何使用避孕套
You don't want me demonstrating condoms.
我多数时候只和女人上♥床♥
I mostly have sex with women.
我不想
Uh, and I don't want to.
如果你不想帮助别人
Why did you even go to medical school
-你为什么读了医学院 -我想帮助别人
- if you don't want to help people? - Do want to help people.
只在他们麻醉后 不能问我问题的时候
When they're under anesthesia and can't ask me questions.
-你是摩羯座吗 -星座不准
- Are you a Capricorn? - That's not a real thing.
不行 这是用来展示避孕套的
Okay, no, that is for the condoms.
谁想知道阴蒂在哪里
Who wants to know where the clitoris is?
阴♥道♥开口大约在这里
The vaginal opening is right around here.
一直往上
And then you go up, up, up,
最上面这点就是阴蒂
and this point at the very top is the clitoris.
这是一束极其敏感的神经
Now, it's a bundle of extremely sensitive nerves.
如果你太用力 会导致疼痛
So, if you touch it too hard, you will cause pain.
把手掌摆平 轻轻触碰
You want to approach gently with a flat hand.
轻柔地 不能戳
Gently, no poking.
它不是一个按钮
It's not a button.
对有阴♥道♥的人们来说
Yeah, and for those of you with vaginas,
自己探索这个身体部位
getting to know this part of your body on your own
是避免怀孕最方便的办法
is the easiest way to avoid getting pregnant.
你们有没有试过
Have you ever tried to...
完全忍♥住
really hold on,
就像你在坐过山车
like you're riding on a roller coaster,
但直到下了过山车才能尖叫
and you're not allowed to scream until you get off the ride?
这就是体外射♥精♥的方法
That is the pull-out method.
这是个非常好的方法
It is truly an excellent way
让人意外怀孕
to accidentally get someone pregnant.
-米林医生 -谢谢你 医生
- Dr. Millin? - Thank you, Doctor.
-关医生 -谢谢你 医生
- Dr. Kwan? - Thank you, Doctor.
把它放在勃起的阴♥茎♥顶部
Now, hold it at the tip of an erect penis.
这部分很重要
That part's very important.
然后把它卷下来
And then you roll it down...
你手生了吗
You out of practice?
从来不需要把避孕套放在和香蕉一样小的东西上
Never had to put a condom on anything as small as a banana.
你拿一个避孕套
You get a condom,
你拿一个避孕套 你拿一个避孕套
you get a condom, you get a condom!
所有人都拿一个避孕套
Everybody gets a condom!
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
施密特
Ah, Schmitt.
我正在找你
Just the person I was looking for.
蒙特玛丽医生 求你千万不要
Oh, Dr. Montgomery, please don't make me
让我去教高中生性教育
teach sex ed to high schoolers.
我讨厌高中 我不想再回去了
I hated high school. I-I can't go back. I can't.
这不是关于性教育的
This isn't about sex ed.
这样的话 你好 你怎么样
Oh, well, in that case, hi. How are you?
我有个病人 露西娅·卡斯特里诺
I have a patient. Lucia Castelino
她在等怀孕测试的结果
She's waiting on a pregnancy test.
我要去做一台紧急卵巢扭转的手术
I have got to run into an emergent ovarian torsion.
你能注意一下结果并且告知病人吗
Can you keep an eye out for the results and deliver them?
当然
Of course.
还有施密特 她很害怕
And, Schmitt, she's scared.
我能理解一个害怕的高中生
Oh, I can relate to a scared high schooler.
有一个学生晕倒了 她有卵巢扭转
One of our students collapsed. She has an ovarian torsion.
我想要她现在就进手术室
I want to get her in the O.R. Right away.
我能有行医权限吗
May I have privileges?
我没听懂
Uh, I-I didn't catch that.
你能再说一遍吗 说响一点
Could you say that again, louder?
我要求获得权限 拜托
I am requesting privileges, please.
-你有带简历吗 -你认真的吗
- Do you have a résumé with you? - For real?
这是基本操作 有推荐人吗
Standard operating procedures. Any references?
-你说完了吗 -权限授予了
- Are you done? - Privileges granted.
那性教育怎么办
What about the sex ed?
这个病人需要有经验的医生
Oh, she needs experienced hands,
但如果你想去看看实习生的话
but if you want to check on the interns...
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
特勒医生 2219分机
Dr. Teller, extension 2219.
请注意 请随时佩戴工作牌
丹妮丝
Denise!
我的孙女儿呢
Where's my grandbaby?
外婆 是我 西蒙妮 你的外孙女
Granny, uh, it's me-- Simone, your granddaughter.
丹妮丝不在了 记得吗
Denise isn't here. Remember?
这不好笑 丹妮丝
That's not funny, Denise.
我不是丹妮丝 外婆 我是西蒙妮
I'm not Denise, Granny. I'm Simone.
不对 不对
No, no, no, no.
妈妈去世了 记得吗 抱歉
Mom died. Remember? I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-我想回家 -好啊
- I want to go home. - Okay.
我现在正在上班 但我们可以打给爸爸
Well, I'm working right now, but we can call Dad.
-他会来... -不 离我远点
- He'll be-- - No. Get away from me.
我不要你 我要我的女儿
I don't want you. I want my daughter.
-外婆 拜托 -我说我不要你
- Granny, come on. - I said no.
沃德太太 没事的
Mrs. Ward, it's okay.
-离我远点 -外婆 拜托
- Get away from me. - Granny, come on.
-谁来帮帮我 -是我啊
- Somebody help! - It's me.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help?
没事 我来处理 好吗
It's okay, it's okay. I got this, okay?
女士 我能帮您吗 你需要什么
Ma'am, can I help you? What do you need?
先深呼吸一下吧
Should we take some deep breaths?
深呼吸 这就对了
Deep breaths. There we go.
我该怎么帮你
How can I help you?
你能帮我找到我女儿吗
Can you help me find my daughter?
我非常乐意帮您找女儿
I would love to help you find your daughter.
-他也呼你了 -对
- Did he page you too? - Yeah.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
为什么佐拉不在写作业
Why isn't Zola doing her homework?
我们分心了
Well, we got-- we got sidetracked.
你叫我们来是因为...
And you called us because...?
因为梅瑞狄斯在做手术
Well, Meredith's in surgery,
我需要让别人来看看
and I needed someone else to see this.
-快看 -她是在做认知神经拼图
- Look at this. - Is she doing neurocognitive puzzles?
不仅如此 她做得可快了 一个接一个
No, she's not doing them, she's killing them, one after the next.
我从来没见过这样的 看
I have never seen anything like it. Watch.
-她是不是... -对
- Did she just...? - Yeah.
我就从来没那么快理解说明过
I couldn't even understand the instructions that fast.
看她 做得很悠闲
Look at her. She's so relaxed,
-若无其事似的 -是啊
- like it's nothing. - Yeah.
我们该怎么办 这算什么
I mean, what do we do with this? What is this?
"吉尼斯世界纪录"
"Guinness Book of World Records"?
直接让她跳过高中 直接上大学
You skip high school, go straight to college?
这也太厉害了
What am I looking at here?
我就跟在看美国网球公开赛一样
Feel like I'm watching the U.S. Open.
我能借用你一会时间吗
Uh, hey, could I steal you for a half-hour?
是为了性教育的事
It's for a sex-ed thing.
我们谈过这件事的
Uh, yeah, we talked about this.
我是你的上级 我...
I'm your superior. I--
不 是关于真正的性教育
No, it's for a literal sex-ed thing.
我需要有人在性教育视频的事上帮帮我 林
I need help with a literal sex video, Link.
还是非常不行
Still very not-okay.
还有 我更希望你叫我林肯医生
And, you know, I'd prefer if you call me Dr. Lincoln.
但每个人都叫你林
Everyone calls you Link.
以后是除了你的所有人
Everyone except you, moving forward.
好吧 你能帮帮我吗
Okay, can you just do it?
但我们没有计划 完全是在靠直觉进行活动
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表