参加Grey的胰十二指肠切除术
with me and Grey on the whipple.
Yasuda Kwan Millin 你们去急诊
Yasuda, Kwan, Millin, you're in the pit
跟着Altman和Schmitt
with Altman and Schmitt.
动起来吧
Let's go.
好的
Okay.
好吧 等等 先别走
Okay, hold up, hold up.
都先坐下 坐吧
Take a seat, please, sit.
卓越的外科手术不是一个人就能完成的
Surgical excellence, it takes more than one person.
住院医项目不是一个人的
This program is more than one person.
你们就是项目本身
You are the program.
项目不会没的
It ain't going anywhere.
好吗
Okay?
去干活吧
Let's go.
愿上帝救救我们
God help us all.
我来了 抱歉 诡异会议刚散会
Here I am! Sorry, weird meeting.
这地方有血缘关系的人
Apparently, even more people in this place
数量远超我的想象呀
are related than I thought.
集中注意力吧 Yasuda
Let's focus, Yasuda.
Ben Warren提前打过电♥话♥
Alright, Ben Warren called ahead
他说这次我们会需要大量人手
and said we're gonna need a lot of extra hands on this one.
好含糊呀 他说为什么了吗
That's cryptic. He say why?
Jonathan Bright 42岁男性 当地电视台记者
Jonathan Bright, 42-year-old male, local TV reporter.
报道暴风雨过程中发生坠机
Survived a crash while reporting on the storm
直升机被闪电击中了
and the helicopter was struck by lightning.
三度烧伤 可能有脊柱损伤和神经缺损
Third-degree burns, possible spinal injury and neuro deficits.
座椅底部在外力作用下断裂
The bottom of the seat fractured upon impact
刺穿了他的右大腿
and impaled him through the right thigh.
我们无法安全地把他从座椅上弄出来
We couldn't safely extricate him from the chair
怕造成更严重的损伤
without risking further injury.
我老婆在吗 如果我要死了
Is my wife here? If I'm gonna die
我想见我老婆
I really want to see my wife.
嗨 Jonathan 我是Altman医生
Hi Jonathan. I'm Dr. Altman.
我们会努力确保你活下来的
We are gonna work very hard to see to it that you don't die.
你们想把他送去哪
Where do you want him?
- Altman - 去三号♥创伤室
- Altman? - Alright, Trauma three.
去叫些帮手
Go get us some help.
好的
Okay.
- 慢点 - 轻点
- Alright, slowly, slowly. - Nice and easy.
医人当自强 第19季
第06集 天雷地火
你为什么没在工作
Why aren't you at work?
我值夜班
I'm not on until tonight.
我想来给你搭把手
I thought I'd join you and lend a hand.
以及我觉得你在躲着我
Also, I think you're avoiding me
所以我不想让你得逞
so I thought I'd ruin that plan.
我没有在躲你
I'm not avoiding you. I...
好吧...有一点吧
Um, I mean... I am a little bit.
我想跟孩子们待一会
Um, also, I want to spend time with the children.
他们就要搬走了
who are moving across country.
我可以走 但我更想留下来聊聊
I can leave, but I'd rather stay and talk.
或者我们不用聊
Or, you know, we don't have to talk.
我帮忙干活就好
I can just, help.
我带了花生
I brought peanuts.
好吧 去楼上帮忙吧
Yeah, help me upstairs.
Meredith在搞大清扫
Alright. Meredith is purging
她不是那种多愁善感的人
and she is not one for sentimentality.
把你想要的留下来
Oh, hey, save what you want now
趁她还没全扔进垃圾桶
before she chucks it all into a dumpster.
是啊 嘿 Zola
Yeah. Hey, Zola.
怎么了
Uh, yeah?
Zola 我们要去楼上的阁楼
Zola, we're gonna go start upstairs in the attic.
你能帮忙盯着这些小疯子吗
Can you keep an eye on those maniacs?
不要出门
And, stay inside.
被闪电击中的概率只有1/15000
The odds of being struck by lightning are only 1 in 15,000.
没错
Exactly.
别抱有侥幸
Don't give it a chance.
好了 Zola Bailey和Ellis
Okay, Zola, Bailey, and Ellis.
就这三个吗
Is that all of them?
是的 谢谢 Hobbes女士
Yes, thank you, Ms. Hobbes.
- 谢谢 - 请叫我Tessa就好
- Thank you. - No, it's Tessa, please.
等下 你自己不想要签名吗
Wait, you don't want an inscription?
我已经有了 其实之前我们见过
I already have some. We've met before, actually.
我妈带我去听过你读书 在西雅图图书馆
My mother used to take me to see you read at the Seattle library.
受Tessa这个人物的影响
The character of Tessa is the reason
整个三年级 我都穿着红色运动鞋
I wore red sneakers all through third grade.
Griffith医生 开始吧
Dr. Griffith, please.
Tessa Hobbes 68岁 12个月前诊断出慢性胰腺炎
Tessa Hobbes, 68, diagnosed 12 months ago with chronic pancreatitis.
所有的药物和内窥镜治疗方案都无效
All medical and endoscopic attempts at treatment have been ineffective.
今天她会接受胰十二指肠切除术
Today, she will undergo a whipple procedure
切除胰腺坏死的部分
to resect the damaged parts of the pancreas
我也是你的粉丝
and I'm a huge fan, too.
Tessa 我觉得有必要重申一遍
Tessa, I do feel it necessary to reiterate
这是一台风险很大的手术
this is a very risky surgery.
我必须活下去
Well, I have to live through it.
我还有故事要讲呢
I still have a story to tell.
我已经按耐不住了
It's tickling my fingers and the back of my throat.
书名我都想好了 《Tessa和旭日》
I even have a title for it... "Tessa and the Rising Sun."
你确定你不想推迟手术去写书吗
Sure you don't want to postpone the surgery and write the book?
不不
Oh, gosh no.
我病得太严重了
I am so sick.
写不了 我从早睡到晚
I can't write. I sleep all day.
几乎没法思考
I can barely think.
我们只想确定
We just want to make sure
你对所有结果都有心理准备
that you're prepared for every outcome here.
是的 我是准备好了
Yeah, I'm prepared for every outcome.
但我的读者没有
But my readers are not.
40多年以来
Every year, for over 40 years
我每年都写一本Tessa系列
I've written a Tessa book.
我的读者们值得看到故事的结尾
My readers deserve an end to her story.
你和你的孩子们值得看到故事的结尾
You and your kids deserve an end to her story
所以请你们尽全力救我 好吗
so do your best to save my life, okay?
我讨厌新的手术安排板
I hate this new board.
- Webber - 我要把它处理掉
- Ah, Webber. - I'm getting rid of this.
我听说这间医院需要一个新的主任
So I hear this hospital is in need of a new chief.
怎么了 你有推荐人选吗
Oh, why? Have someone in mind?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我
Me.
我很需要
I need this.
我需要重新变得有用
I need to be useful again.
我当过五年的主任
I was chief for five years.
既有经验 也有技能
I have the experience and the skills
我会为你鞠躬尽瘁
and I will move mountains for you.
还有谁能比我更好
Who could be better?
没有被暂停执业医师资格的人
Someone who doesn't have a suspended license.
Hunt 这个项目已经历尽坎坷了
Hunt, this program has gone through a lot.
我们才刚刚重新站稳脚跟
We're just now finding our footing again.
晋升你...
I mean, promoting you...
你是一个好老师 Hunt
Hey, you're a great teacher, Hunt.
如果你需要有事做
Uh, if you need something to do
我一直在让所有主治医师去帮Schmitt
I've been asking all of the attendings to help Schmitt.
- 好吗 - 好吧
- Okay? - Okay.
我们需要把他从座椅里弄出来
We need him out of this chair
才能给他的脊柱做全面检查
in order to assess his spine fully.
等下 他血压低 我们需要加一条输液管
Wait, he's hypotensive. We need to put in another line.
他可能有神经性休克
He may be in neurogenic shock.
双侧肺部萎陷
Alright, collapsed lungs on both sides.
他需要双腔气管插管
He needs bilateral chest tubes.
很难看清楚 但看上去
Okay, it's hard to see, but it looks like
颈中部和上胸椎有变形
there's a deformity in the mid cervical and high thoracic spine.
刺入点靠近他的股骨骨折处
The impalement is near his femoral fracture.
需要拍个CT
We're gonna need a CT.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表