Not as much as this guy.
去它的 给我那个
Oh, you know what? Screw it. Gimme that.
好 拜
-Okay, bye. -Mwah. Mwah.
我再次表示非常抱歉
-Again, I am so, so sorry. -Oh, please.
不用 我问过她了 只发生过一次
-Again, I am so, so sorry. -Oh, please.
不用 我问过她了 只发生过一次
I spoke to her.
不用 我问过她了 只发生过一次
It was a one-time thing.
艾莉森想说什么 却说不出来
Allison had something to say,
艾莉森想说什么 却说不出来
and she couldn't get the words out.
-孩子们咬人 有时会发生的 -谢谢
Kids bite. It happens.
-孩子们咬人 有时会发生的 -谢谢
Thanks.
那你有进一步考虑主任一职吗?
So, have you thought more about chief?
这是个很好的头衔 还能加薪
Well, it's a great title and a pay bump,
-但这真的足以... -不
but is that really enough to--
-但这真的足以... -不
-No. -No?
-不?-不 这不算加薪
No, it's not a pay bump.
只是轻轻推一下 轻轻拍一下
It's more like a nudge, a small tap.
比起无休止的文书工作 协议 会议和投诉
It certainly isn't enough to justify
比起无休止的文书工作 协议 会议和投诉
the relentless paperwork and protocols and meetings
这绝对就是不值一提
the relentless paperwork and protocols and meetings
这绝对就是不值一提
and complaints.
这么多的抱怨
So... many... complaints.
所以伟柏找不到人
That's why Webber doesn't have any takers.
奥特曼 你现在 处于一个微妙的谈判位置
But you are in a very interesting
奥特曼 你现在 处于一个微妙的谈判位置
negotiating position, Altman,
因为他们需要你
'cause they need you. -
如果我是你 我就会要求得到月亮
And if I were you, I'd ask for the moon.
和行星
And the planets.
和冥王星
And Pluto.
你认为那一切到底看起来像什么?
What exactly do you think that all looks like?
要是我的话...
Well, if it were me...
一个全职行政助理
A full-time administrative assistant
负责处理员工投诉的关键人物
who will be the point person for any staff complaints.
如果我不在 这个人也会代替我参加预算会议
And this person will also attend budget meetings in my place
并做笔记供我审阅
if I am unavailable and take notes for my review.
我还需要额外的三周休假
I will need an additional three weeks off
要把目前的加薪再翻倍
and double the pay increase that you're currently offering.
还有一笔科研津贴
And a-- a stipend for research.
要考虑的可真不少
Oh. Well, this is a lot to consider.
这些是我的条件
These are my terms... sir.
我需要些时间好好考虑一下
Um, I-- I'm gonna need some time to think this over.
我相信你会理解的
I'm sure you understand.
当然
Of course.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我还以为你在剪动脉瘤呢
I thought you were clipping an aneurysm.
已经结束了
Yeah, I finished.
你在忙什么?
What are you working on?
关于部分心脏移植术的病例报告
My case report for my partial heart transplant.
-给那个婴儿做的?-阿洛·费舍尔
-The one on the baby? -Arlo Fischer.
我为什么要写袜子?
Why would I write "socks"?
我不清楚 但你知道也许有人了解?
I have no idea. But you know who might?
我不会破坏停火协议
I'm not breaking the ceasefire.
我需要在三周内完成这项工作
And I need to get this done in less than three weeks.
你担心另一位心脏外科医生 可能会比你更快?
You're worried another cardio surgeon might beat you to it?
我需要赢
I need a win.
我需要一个胜利
I need a victory, because I feel like I'm failing at my marriage,
因为看起来我的婚姻可能是失败的
I need a victory, because I feel like I'm failing at my marriage,
我不会失败 我讨厌失败
and I do not fail.
我不会失败 我讨厌失败
I hate failing.
躲避困难并不会让它变得容易
Hiding from the hard parts won't make it less hard.
只会让它持续更长时间
It'll just make it last longer.
相信我
Trust me.
妈妈 这不是什么头巾
It's not a durag, Mommy, it's for surgery.
是做手术时要用的 前两次我都有戴 记得吗?
It's not a durag, Mommy, it's for surgery.
是做手术时要用的 前两次我都有戴 记得吗?
I wore it for the last two, you remember?
你看起来好可爱
You look so adorable.
现在让我认识一下屋里的每个人
Now, let me meet everyone in that room.
-这是关医生 -你好
This is Dr. Kwan.
-这是关医生 -你好
Hi.
-这是格里菲斯医生 -见到你很高兴
And this is Dr. Griffith.
-这是格里菲斯医生 -见到你很高兴
Very nice to meet you.
林肯医生在哪里?
-Where's Dr. Lincoln? -He's already in the OR.
他已经在手术室了 我们马上要送杰梅因去那里
-Where's Dr. Lincoln? -He's already in the OR.
他已经在手术室了 我们马上要送杰梅因去那里
We're about to take Jermaine there now.
你们两个人都看着我 我儿子用他的天赋打破了记录
Both of you look at me.
你们两个人都看着我 我儿子用他的天赋打破了记录
My son has broken records with his talent.
-是的 女士 -还有鼻子
-Yes, ma'am. -And noses.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
-知道他从哪里得到这种力量吗?-他妈妈
You know where he got that strength?
-知道他从哪里得到这种力量吗?-他妈妈
His mama.
照顾好我的孩子
Take care of my baby.
爱你 眼睛向前看
I love you.
爱你 眼睛向前看
Eyes forward.
你听到了吗?眼睛向前看
You hear me?
你听到了吗?眼睛向前看
Eyes forward.
眼睛向前看
Eyes forward.
回头再聊
We'll talk later.
回头再聊 亲爱的 我爱你
We'll talk later, honey, I love you.
我准备好了
-I'm ready. -Mm-hmm.
嘿 我只想祝你好运
Hey. I just wanted to wish you good luck.
不是说你需要
Not that you need it.
欣然接受
I'll take it.
杰梅因牺牲了那么多来打球
After everything Jermaine's sacrificed to play,
他不应该坐冷板凳
he doesn't deserve to be riding the bench.
我必须要保持敏锐
I just gotta stay sharp.
我已经有很长时间没有这么大压力了
It's been a while since I've been in the pressure cooker,
我已经有很长时间没有这么大压力了
-you know? -Well...
你以前从未发挥失常
-you know? -Well...
你以前从未发挥失常
you've never folded before.
你现在也不会的
You're not gonna start now.
我知道
I know it.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
-我有考虑你提的条件 -准备拍板决定啦?
So, uh, I have considered your offer.
-我有考虑你提的条件 -准备拍板决定啦?
-Ready to shake on it? -You know,
格雷斯隆医院是一个...
-Ready to shake on it? -You know,
格雷斯隆医院是一个...
Grey-Sloan is a place where--
建立优秀传统的地方
Grey-Sloan is a place where--
建立优秀传统的地方
where legacies are built, history is written.
书写了历史
where legacies are built, history is written.
在这里工作 对我来说 唤起了一种...责任感
Working here, for me, I mean, evokes a feeling of... duty.
能提供服务是一种荣誉
It's an honor to serve.
而提供服务往往需要作出牺牲
And often, service requires sacrifice.
这样说有点奇怪
It's a little weird to put it that way,
特别是对一个服过役的人 但是...
especially to someone who actually served, but--
我还没说完
Uh, I'm-- I'm not done yet.
谢谢
-Oh. -Thank you.
当我看到这些医生 这些患者
When I see these doctors, these patients,
会给我带来快乐
it brings me joy.
让我开心
It makes me happy,
让我开心
um, fulfilled.
得到满足
um, fulfilled.
想到这些
And thinking about all of this,
奥特曼 我决定自己来做这个工作
well, Altman, I've decided to take the job myself.
我喜欢待在这里 我甚至喜欢这座大楼
I-- I love being here.
我喜欢待在这里 我甚至喜欢这座大楼
I even love the building itself.
我对报酬也满意
And, um, I'm-- I'm happy
我对报酬也满意
with the money that's already on the table.
对我来说这并不重要
It's not about that for me.
所以 奥特曼医生 谢谢你 占用你的时间了
So, um...
所以 奥特曼医生 谢谢你 占用你的时间了
thank you for your time, Dr. Altman.
好吧 可以去掉津贴
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表