Marsh医生
Dr. Marsh?
我刚跟器官共享中心联♥系♥过
I just got off the phone with UNOS.
我的病人可以进行三重器♥官♥移♥植♥
I have a triple organ transplant match for my patient
Sarah Martinez
Sarah Martinez.
这是医院重启住院医项目的第一天
It's the first day of the new residency program
我不能在手术室里25小时 不见人影
and I can't really disappear into an OR for 25 hours.
如果你愿意帮忙
So if you'd be willing to take point on this
那我就能找人把你的器官
then I can find someone to transport your organ
送去明尼苏达州
back to Minnesota?
三重器♥官♥移♥植♥手术 你是在说这事吗
A triple organ transplant, that's what we're talking about?
很罕见吧
Those are super rare, yeah?
好吧 你可以把肝脏送去明尼苏达州吗
Ok, do you feel comfortable taking the liver back to Minnesota?
是给Chen的 是他的病人 他来做移植术
It's for Chen. It's his patient. He's doing the transplant.
- 没问题 - 好呢
- No problem. - Okay.
那我就参加手术
I will scrub in.
- 很好 帮大忙了 - 好呢
- Great. This is...very helpful. - Good.
我们去把好消息告诉Sarah Martinez和她的家属吧
Shall we go and meet Sarah Martinez and her family and deliver the good news?
- 好的 - 好呢
- Let's do it. - Okay.
- Ndugu医生 - Grey医生
- Dr. Ndugu. - Dr. Grey.
剧情走向跟我想的不一样呢
That is not how I thought that would go.
是啊
No.
谁负责35467号♥病人 Liam Collins
Who has patient number 35467, Liam Collins?
是我 或者说...
Oh, that's me. Or...
我刚送他去做术前准备了
I just sent him off to pre-op.
- 你怎么不跟家属说呢 - 我说了啊
- Why didn't you talk to his family? - I did.
你没说 他妈在监护病房♥
You didn't. His mom is in the ICU
对Shepherd医生大吼大叫呢
screaming at Dr. Shepherd.
什么 没有 我...
What? No, I...
好吧 我肯定跟别人的妈妈说了
Okay, I know I definitely spoke to somebody's mother.
恭喜你第一天行医...
Congratulations on your first day...
我...
I...
也是你最后一天了
...and also your last.
算是破纪录了 是吧
Gotta be some sort of record, right?
不是吗 好吧
Nope? Okay.
真抱歉 我不知道怎么会这样 但我会...
I really am so sorry. I don't know how this happened, but I will...
你会什么 你能做什么补救呢
You will what? What can you possibly do to fix this?
Collins夫人 我知道您今天
Mrs. Collins, I know that you have suffered
痛失至亲
the worst loss of your life today
我的实习医生犯了一个大错
and my intern made a terrible mistake
通知的是其他家属
in speaking to the wrong parent
但我确实做了最后一轮检查
but I did do the final round of tests on your son.
我确实宣布他脑死亡了
I did declare him brain-dead.
我要怎么相信你
How am I supposed to trust you?
我都没机会跟我的孩子道别
I wasn't given the chance to say goodbye to my child.
我要怎么相信你的检查
How am I supposed to trust your tests
你和你的员工
when you and your staff are capable
居然能犯这种错
of making this kind of mistake?!
我的宝贝
Oh, my sweetheart.
我亲爱的孩子
Oh, my sweet love.
女士 真抱歉
Ma'am, I am so sorry.
Collins夫人 愿意让我再做最后一次检查吗
Mrs. Collins, would you like me to run the last test again?
我要你再做所有的检查
I would like you to run all the tests again.
这是Grey医生三重器♥官♥移♥植♥手术的捐献者
This is Dr. Grey's triple organ match.
那你最好去跟Grey医生说
Then you had better go talk to Dr. Grey.
跟他一起去
Go with him, please.
确保他不会把这事也搞砸了
Make sure he doesn't screw this up, too.
大家来拥抱
Group hug!
大家都来
Everyone joins.
都来啦
Oh, everyone join.
我不认识你
I don't know who you are
但集体拥抱要大家都来
but those are the rules of group hug.
Davis 你别丢人了
Davis, you're embarrassing yourself.
- 我不介意 - 全部三个器官
- I can live with that. - And it's all three organs?
她都能移植到吗
She's getting all three of them?
- 今天吗 - 是的
- Today? - Yes.
只要不把她的医生抱晕了
Well, if you don't crush her surgeons first.
天啊
Oh, jeez.
再说一次 我想确定我搞清楚了
Say it again. I want to make sure I understand.
我通知错人了 所以Liam的妈妈
I spoke with the wrong family, and so Liam's mom
都没机会道别
almost didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
所以她很生气
And so she's upset.
我很确定 "生气"不能描述
I'm sure "upset" doesn't begin to cover
这女人现在的感受
how that woman feels right now.
好吧 那她在道别了吗
Okay. Is she saying goodbye to him now?
- 没 - 没有吗
- No. - No?
- 我需要更多细节 - 对不起
- I need more, Adams. - I'm sorry.
- 对不起 - Adam医生 下班后 再自惭形秽吧
- I'm so sorry. - Dr. Adams, save your shame for after your shift.
你丢人是你的事
Your shame spiral is about you
现在重要的是病人
and right now, we need it to be all about our patients.
- 明白吗 - Griffith
You understand? Griffith?
那位母亲要求Shepherd医生把所有检查都重做一遍
The mom asked Dr. Shepherd to run all of the tests again.
- 她做了吗 - 看起来如果不做的话
- Is she doing that? - It felt like if she didn't
她就不同意捐献了
the organs would not be donated.
好了 病人现在什么情况
Okay, what's the patient's status?
脑死亡
He's brain-dead.
我知道 他的重要器官情况稳定吗
Yes, I understand that, but were his vitals stable?
你知道他为什么这样问吗
Do you understand why he's asking that?
他这样问 是因为如果病人心脏停跳...
He's asking you that because if the patient codes...
如果心跳停止
if the patient's heart stops
而Shepherd医生的检查还没有做完
before Dr. Shepherd's finished running the tests
那就要由你去告诉受捐人家属
then you get to be the one who goes in and tells that family
这次千载难逢的机会 因为你的失误而浪费了
that their one-in-a-million match just got wasted because of your error.
别这样看着我
Stop looking at me like that.
去帮Shepherd医生
Go help Dr. Shepherd!
Collins夫人把她的家庭医生叫来了
Mrs. Collins has her family doctor here now
她想让他在检查结果上签字
and she wants him to sign off on the tests.
她不信任我们 现在很生气
She does not trust us as far as she can kick us
而我没有立场责备她
and I cannot blame her.
- Griffith医生 - 我去接他
- Dr. Griffith. - I'll go get him.
她们的名字一样
They had the same name.
Collins夫人的名字叫Jane
And Mrs. Collins, her first name is Jane
我当时问 "你是Jane吗"
and I said, "Are you Jane?"
另外一位女士回答说是
And the other lady, she said yes
我猜她们都叫Jane
and I guess they had the same name.
你没叫姓氏
You used the first name.
我是想更有人情味一点
Well, I was trying to be more personal
因为我要告诉她 她儿子脑死亡了
because I was about to tell her her son was brain-dead.
是哦 现在你知道 我们为什么不这么叫了
Yeah, but you can see now why we don't do that.
是的
Yes.
对了 那你通知的是谁的家属
Meanwhile, who did you talk to?
另外一个叫Jane的家属不会还在这里...
Is there someone named Jane walking around now who...
以为她的儿子脑死亡了
who thinks that her child is brain-dead...
- 没有 - 其实人还活着
- No, no. - and he isn't?
没有 我查过了 她叫Jane Miller
No. I checked. Her name is Jane Miller
她儿子也脑死亡了
and her son is brain-dead... too.
是Collins夫人吗 Shepherd医生让我来的
Mrs. Collins? Dr. Shepherd sent me.
这是我们的家庭医生 Shagrin医生
This is our family doctor, Dr. Shagrin.
Shagrin医生 我是Griffith医生
Dr. Shagrin, I'm Dr. Griffith.
我们希望能听听您的意见
We're hoping we could get your opinion.
我知道时间不等人
I know time is of the essence.
我们走吧
Lead the way.
抱歉 借过一下 谢谢
Sorry. Coming through. Thank you so much.
请让一下 我走右边 对不起
Yield, please! On your right. Excuse us.
请你... 谢谢
Just gonna... Thanks so much.
转弯请注意了
And corner! Coming in hot!
有老人 抱歉 没时间了
Old guy, sorry. Don't got time.
借过一下 谢谢
Gotta part the sea, y'all. Thank you.
不好意思 右边 还有左边
Sorry. Excuse us on the right, or the left.
不好意思 Shepherd医生
Excuse... Dr. Shepherd!
糟了 不是这层
Crap, wrong floor.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表