Hey, baby boy, hang on for us.
好 重新开始胸外按压
Okay, restarting chest compressions.
挂两个单位的血 打一剂肾上腺素
Okay, hang two units of blood and push one of epi.
醒醒 蒂亚
Come on, Tia. Come one.
醒醒 蒂亚
Come on. Tia. Come on!
有了!
There.
好
Okay.
-感谢上帝 -把她送到手术室
-Oh, thank God. -Let's get her to the O.R.
趁她还有脉搏
while she still has a pulse.
谁能给我她丈夫的电♥话♥号♥码?
Can somebody give me her husband's number?
我去
I'm on it.
我现在给婴儿插管
Okay, I'm intubating the baby now.
格里菲斯 确保新生儿重症监护室 知道我们要过去
Griffith, make sure NICU knows we're coming.
好的 蒙哥马利医生
Yes, Dr. Montgomery.
仅限必要人员
Essential personnel only.
我们是急救员!
We're first responders!
你们身边有病人吗?
You guys got patients with you?
我妻子负责这家诊所 米兰达·贝莉 我们的女儿在楼上的托儿所
My wife runs the clinic. Miranda Bailey. Our daughter is upstairs in the daycare.
这个入口已经关闭了
This entrance is closed.
-奥特曼医生!-泰蒂
-Dr. Altman! -Hey, Ted... Teddy.
-没关系 他们和我一起的 -只能是必要人员
-It's okay. They're with me. -Essential personnel only.
我是外科主任 他们是必要的
I'm chief of surgery. They're essential.
-你看到卡琳娜了吗?-她在手术室
-Have you seen Carina? -She's in surgery.
-天哪!-她在做手术 她没事
-Oh, my God. -She's-- She's doing surgery. She's okay.
-贝莉也没事 -感谢上帝!
-And Bailey's okay too. -Oh, thank God!
如果有谁找麻烦 就让他们呼我
If anyone else gives you trouble, just have them page me.
-好 谢谢 泰蒂 -谢谢你
-All right. Thanks, Teddy. -Thank you.
当你在这个仪器的另一侧 这个过程似乎要漫长得多
This process seems to take a lot longer when you're on the other side of it.
就快好了
Almost done.
你还记得医生被认为是英雄?
You remember when being a doctor was considered heroic?
像消防员和教师
Like firefighters and teachers.
是谁干的?谁会向医生扔砖头 或开车撞医生?
Who does this? I mean, who throws bricks and runs cars into doctors?
扫描结果出来了 你看到什么?
Scans are up. What do you see?
没有出血 没有骨折
No bleeding. No fractures.
没有脑外伤
No traumatic brain injuries.
那谁能把我从这里弄出来 这样我就可以回去工作?
Then can someone get me out of here so I can go back to work?
不要那么快 你可能会有脑震荡 所以你应该回家
Not so fast. You could be concussed. So you should go home.
我一个人住
I live alone.
我回家后睡着了 我也许会死 但没人知道
I go home and fall asleep, I could die and no one would know.
好吧 但得有人看着你 并定期进行神经检查
Okay, fine. But you need to be supervised and undergo regular neuro checks.
-我不想看着他 -我才不管
-I... I don't wanna supervise him. -I don't care.
他不能参与做任何手术
He can't do any procedures or scrub in.
就让他做记录和接收病人
Only let him do notes and patient intake.
如果他头晕或头疼 那就呼我
And page me if he has any dizziness or headaches.
喂!喂?
Hello. Hello?
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
-你需要什么吗?-没有 我只是想来看看
-Did you need something? -No, I just wanted to check in?
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce.
林根费瑟先生的术后心脏指数有改善
Well, Mr. Lingenfelser's post-op cardiac index is improving.
我想他早上可以出院
I think we can discharge in the morning.
非常好
Okay, that's good.
我其实想看看你的情况
I was actually checking on you.
大家都还好吗?
Is everyone okay?
有个怀孕的医生情况不太好
There's a pregnant doctor who might not be.
我只是…我无法理解这个
I just... I cannot process this.
所以我就只专注于我的病人
So I just need to focus on my patients.
我一直告诉自己没事的
Like, if I keep telling myself that everything is fine,
那么最终这将会成为事实 对吗?
then eventually that'll make it true, right?
对 现在世界上的事情让人无法理解
Yeah. The world doesn't make a whole lot of sense right now.
没错
No, it doesn't.
《健全科学》寄来几本杂♥志♥
Oh, Sound Science sent copies of the issue
是关于“部分心脏移植特点”
for the "Partial Heart Transplant Feature."
我在休息室给你留了一本
So I left one for you in the lounge.
你有何感想?
What did you think?
你还没看?
You didn't read it?
我刚要开始就接到传呼
I got paged as soon as I started it.
但我肯定你做得非常棒
But I'm sure you did great.
温斯顿
Winston...
什么?
Yeah.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for checking in.
玛丽的玛 一路的一 拉里的拉
M as in "Mary", I as in "Igloo", L as in "Larry--"
好 安德森女士 我已经呼叫米林医生了
Yes, Ms. Anderson, I have paged Dr. Millin.
但安田医生应该已完成住院手续
But Dr. Yasuda should have done your intake.
-她会… -马克斯
Max.
-朱尔丝 -你在这里做什么?
-Jules. -What are you doing here?
担心
Being paranoid.
诺玛需要做膝关节置换手术
Norma needs a knee replacement.
玛克辛觉得她是医生
Maxine thinks she's a doctor.
道格拉斯女士 你的膝盖肿得很厉害
Ms. Douglas, your knee is very swollen.
对吧?我跟你说过
You see? I told you.
-听说有些医生被车撞了 -是你吗?
-We heard some doctors got hit by a car. -Was that you?
不 我没事 但谢谢您的关心
No, no. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.
道格拉斯女士 你最近有摔倒吗?
Ms. Douglas, have you had a fall recently?
-没有 -有痛风史吗?
-No. -Any history of gout?
类风湿性关节炎?骨关节炎?
Rheumatoid arthritis? Osteoarthritis?
好 米林医生 呼叫矫形科
Okay. Dr. Millin, page ortho for her knee.
等等 她不会告诉你 但我会的 她小便时会有灼烧感
Wait, she won't tell you, but I will. It burns when she pees.
诺玛
Norma.
马克斯 有事就得说 你还记得上次发生的事吗?
Max, you have to say something. You remember what happened last time?
这可能又是尿路感染
It could be another UTI.
我给您拿个杯子做尿液分♥析♥ 还需要其他东西吗?
I'll get you a cup for urinalysis. Anything else?
橙香茶?
Orange spice tea?
我喜欢的那种
You know the one I like.
我看看会有什么
I'll see what I can do.
你奶奶挺厉害呀
Your grandma's a piece of work.
马克斯不是我奶奶 她是我的室友
Oh, Max isn't my grandma. She's my roommate.
她的伤有多严重?
How severe are her injuries?
我们把她送进手术室后才能知道
We won't know until we get her into the O.R.,
但是你妻子失血过多
but your wife has lost a lot of blood.
贝莉医生 我和一个医生已结婚五年
Dr. Bailey, I have been married to a doctor for five years.
我知道你没有告诉我实情
I know when you're hedging.
请告诉我发生了什么事
Please, just tell me what's going on.
蒂亚在创伤急救室 进入了心脏骤停状态
Okay, Tia went into cardiac arrest in the trauma bay,
我们不得不做紧急剖腹产
which forced us to have to perform an emergency C-section.
我们有一个团队来抢救婴儿
We have a team resuscitating the baby as we speak.
婴儿?我们的婴儿…
The baby? Is our baby--
对 你们的婴儿 你们的儿子
Yes. Your baby. Your son.
我会搭第一班飞机 尽一切努力抢救他
I will be on the first flight. Do whatever you have to do to save him.
拜托
Please.
-我保证 -谢谢
Thank you.
好 告诉前台留意马伍德先生
Okay. Tell reception to keep an eye out for Mr. Marwood.
我们准备手术
And then scrub in.
好的
Yeah, will do.
我没事
I'm okay.
脐带线还在 第一个障碍清除了
Umbilical lines are in. First hurdle is cleared.
-什么?-让他在这里活着
-What's that? -Getting him here alive.
氧气在下降 心率60左右 下降得很快
O2 is dropping. Heart rate's in the 60s, falling fast.
人工手动呼吸装置
Ambu.
你两侧的呼吸是一样的 我要开始做胸外按压
Your breathing is equal on both sides. I'm gonna start chest compressions.
好 小家伙
Okay, little man,
当你妈妈从手术室里出来时
when your mama gets out of surgery,
她会想在另一侧看到你
she's gonna wanna see you on the other side
她经历了太多 你现在不能放弃
She's been through way too much for you to give up now.
好吗?所以我不会让你放弃
Okay? So I'm not letting you give up.
今天不行
Not today.
氧饱和度有改善
Sats are improving.
他活过来了
He's back.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
-你还好吧?-对
-You feeling okay over there? -Yeah.
我全程都屏住呼吸 那有点…
I think I just held my breath that entire time. That was--
-吓人?-应该是极度恐惧
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表