Your faces, those were not
我排除万难挽救了 一条生命的表情
"I just saved a life against all odds" faces.
对 我们有很多事要处理
Yeah. We have a lot going on.
谢谢
Thank you.
皮尔斯医生 我知道是你做的 谢谢
Dr. Pierce, I knew you were the person. Thank you.
是团队合作
It was teamwork.
没有纳吉医生 我无法做到
I could not have done it without Dr. Ndugu.
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
多久?
How long?
我需要使用这个造口术袋多久?
How long do I have the ostomy for?
几个月
Well, a few months.
你的...你的父母去买♥♥点东西吃
Your... Your parents went to get something to eat,
但他们一直和你在一起
but they've been with you the whole time.
我并不想让他们担心或让你生气
I didn't mean to worry them or to make you mad.
我只是没想到这会成为一个大问题
I just didn't think it'd be such a big deal.
我记得你的诊断 就像发生在昨天
You know, I remember your diagnosis like it was yesterday.
是很久以前的事
It was a while ago.
我在上...幼儿园
I was in... kindergarten.
你非常担心会错过你的课后聚会
And you were very worried about missing your end-of-class party.
对
Yeah.
我担心会错过冰淇淋蛋糕
I was worried about missing the ice cream cake.
我认识你很久了 孩子
I've known you for a long time, son.
我期待着看到你接下来要做什么
And I look forward to seeing what's next for you.
我是指你的成人礼 高中毕业
I mean, your bar mitzvah, high school graduation,
大学
college.
而当你做出一个决定 把你的未来置于危险之中
And when you make a decision that puts your future at risk...
这...这很让人失望
Well, it's-- it's frustrating.
但我没有生你的气
But I'm not mad at you.
如果让你有那种感觉 我...
And if it came off that way, I--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
好
Good.
现在我们已经把这个问题解决了 我希望你能帮我一个忙
Now that we've got that out the way, I want you to do me a favor.
当你手术痊愈
Now, when you heal up from the surgery,
我会给你开一种新药的处方
I'm going to give you a prescription for a new medication.
你想让我答应服用它?
You want me to promise to take it?
我希望你能告诉我 要是它给你带来任何问题
I want you to tell me if it gives you any problems,
要是有什么不对劲 我们会...
if something's off, and we'll...
我们会一起找到解决方案
we'll find a solution together.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
好 我来检查一下你的心跳
All right, let's check that ticker.
-嘿 -嘿
-Hey. -Hey.
我必须承认 你在那篇演讲中
I have to hand it to you, you really went for
真的实现了你的两个最爱...
your two favorite things in that speech...
证明我是错的和享受性生活
proving me wrong and getting laid.
我只是想让我们的病人感觉好一点
I was just trying to make our patient feel better.
有用吗?
Did it work?
你没看到林克?
Didn't you see Link?
我是指另一件事
I meant the other thing.
你妈今晚照顾孩子们
Your mom's watching the kids for the night.
玛丽·爱德华兹·沃克医生 美国第一位女外科医生
Dr. Mary Edwards Walker, first female surgeon
第二位从医学院毕业的女性
in the United States, the second female to graduate from medical school.
已婚 和她丈夫一起开了诊所
Married. Started a practice with her husband.
你还在担心我对你的看法?
Wow. You're still worried about what I think of you?
婚姻并不是一个干扰
The marriage isn't a distraction.
是这个该死的婚礼
It's the damn wedding.
对我来说这是件麻烦事
It's a pain in my ass.
菜单 还有座位表
It's the menu, and the seating chart,
礼服店一直在烦我 因为他们想让我去量尺寸
and the dress shop is harassing me because they want me to come get measured.
但我从早到晚都在这里
But I am here from sunrise till sundown,
因为我想证明我和你们其他人一样好
because I'm trying to prove I'm just as good as the rest of you.
另外婚纱店每天只开三个小时什么的
Also, bridal shops are open, like, three hours a day
我又不能要亚当斯给我量尺寸
or something, and I can't ask Adams to measure me
因为我们都知道原因 而我姐又不给我回短♥信♥
because we all know why, and my sister won't text me back,
所以我不会去量尺寸
so I'm not going to get measured,
我不打算结婚 我不会有礼服
so I'm not going to get married, so I'm not going to have a dress--
行了 抬起你的手臂
Okay, okay, okay. Lift your arms.
什么?
What?
抬起来
Lift.
你做什么?
What are you doing?
我们不能让亚当斯靠近你的隐私部分
Well, we can't let Adams near your inseam.
再次
Again.
谢谢
Thank you.
你欠我一杯酒
You owe me a drink.
乔 你是...人形的甜甜圈
Jo, you are... donuts in human form.
好吧 不行
Okay. No, no. All right.
你是...你是闪烁的灯光和黄玫瑰
You are-- You are twinkle lights and yellow roses,
虽然我讨厌大部分的人 我不讨厌你
and although I hate most of humanity, I do not hate you.
那...
That... Ooh. Um...
其实你是我想要回家的理由
Uh... in fact, you are the only person
我想和你一起度过余...
I want to come home to for the rest of my-- Why--
我为什么不写一首歌♥?
Why didn't I write a song?
早该写一首歌♥
Should have written a song.
嘿 乔 我取消了...
Hey, Jo. I canceled the-- -
怎么啦?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened?
是卢娜 有点问题
It's Luna. Something's wrong.
等等 什么问题?
Wait, wait... what's wrong?
托儿所认为...她的听力有问题
The daycare think that-- that there's a problem with her hearing.
我...我需要...
I... I need...
我需要给她做个检查
I need to get her checked out.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
不用 我们会...我们会直接回家
No, no, no. We're gonna... We're gonna come straight home,
你就待在那里 好吗?
so you stay there, okay?
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
当我们感到没有被倾听 或者没有被认可的时候
When we don't feel heard or validated,
很容易忘记我们其实并不孤单
it can be very easy to forget that we aren't actually alone.
嘿 我的女孩们
Hey, there are my girls.
准备好回家了?
Hey, you ready to go home?
我们不回家了 我租了个房♥子
We're not going home. I got us a rental.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是塔克在学校的照片
It's a picture of Tuck in school.
我知道这是塔克的照片 但是...谁发给你的?
I know it's a picture of Tuck, but... who sent it to you?
那个给我打了40多次电♥话♥的家伙
One of the numbers who's called my phone over 40 times.
我知道 我...
I know. I--
要改号♥码 改电子邮件
Just change the number, change the email.
让孩子们离开学校几天
We're taking the kids out of school for a few days.
独处和孤独之间
And that there is a difference
是有区别的
between being alone, and just feeling lonely.
有时独处是
Sometimes being alone is the only way
我们唯一能够倾听内心声音
we can hear our own hearts trying to communicate
试图传达我们真正想要的
what it is that we actually want...
我闻到有蛋糕
I smell cake.
我们需要什么 我们爱谁
What we need, and who we love.
没有叉子
Ahh, no fork.
这样当我们真正有重要的话要说时
So we can move through this world with better communication
我们可以在这个世界上 更好地进行交流
when we actually have something important to say.
嘿
Hey.
今天的结果并不好
Hell of a way to go out today.
没有你我无法完成那个手术
I could not have done that surgery without you.
你会想出办法的
You would have figured it out.
不会的
No, I wouldn't have.
如果没有你 很多事情我都想不明白
I wouldn't have figured out a lot of things without you.
你促使我变得更好 你给我挑战
You push me to be better. You challenge me.
你激励我 在一个具有挑战的手术中永不放弃
You inspire me to never give in on a challenging case.
你今天进入颈静脉的方式 简直是...
And the way that you accessed that jugular today, it was...
简直是什么?
It was what?
非常清楚地表达出来
And to be crystal clear when we do.
今天太开心了
I had a great day.
我也是
Me too.
不要回明尼苏达
Don't go back to Minnesota.
不回去了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表