再一次 -你看她是怎么跟我说话的
again. Oh, you see how she talks to me?
她是一个天使 如果一个医生能成为天使的话
She's an angel, if a doctor can be an angel,
就像那部电影里的一样 -我们把你的洗漱用品放在浴室里
like in that movie. Oh, we put your toiletries in the bathroom.
谢天谢地 我的头发需要好好梳理一下
Oh, thank heavens. My hair needs a good brushing.
天使医生 -那不是一部电影
"Angel Doctor." - That's not a movie.
医生天使 -那也不是一部电影
Uh, "Doctor Angel." - That's not a movie either.
无所谓 -我没事 好的
Max. - I'm fine. I'm fine. - Okay, okay. - Thanks.
医生 -她的气色不错
Oh, Doc. - Her color's good.
她的胃口怎么样 -有恢复...她的胃口...
How's her appetite? - Uh, it's back. Her appetite--
马克斯
Max.
马克斯 你没事吧
Oh, Max, are you okay?
我...我不知道 我没事
I--I--I don't know. Am I?
好 没事
Okay, all right.
深呼吸
Okay, just take deep breaths.
温斯顿 -嘿
Winston. - Hey.
这么快就见到玛姬 会不会有些尴尬
Will it be awkward for you seeing Maggie so soon?
肯定会尴尬的 对
It'll definitely be awkward, yeah.
但是...你还是会去的
But, uh, you're coming anyway.
很少有黑人男性获得这一奖项的提名
Very few Black men have been nominated for this award...
所以我会去的 -我为你感到骄傲 孩子
So I'll be there. I'm proud of you, son.
我也为自己感到骄傲
I'm proud of me too.
抱歉 我有个咨♥询♥ -好
Excuse me, a consult. - Okay.
对这里的人来说 凯瑟琳·福克斯奖意义重大
The Catherine Fox Award means something to people around here.
你知道 如果温斯顿能勇敢面对玛姬
You know, if Winston can rise and face Maggie,
我想你去见梅莉迪丝也不是问题
I think you'll be able to handle seeing Meredith.
伟柏医生 我...我不赞成 对医学贡献进行排名
Dr. Webber, I don't believe in ranking medical contributions.
就是这样 我也不觉得有必要 大老远跑到波士顿去
I just don't. I also don't feel the need to go all the way to Boston
只为了一顿无聊的晚餐
for some rubber chicken dinner.
所以很抱歉 这是有点冒失...
Listen, I'm sorry, but it's a little presumptuous--
你的缺席伤害到这家医院
Your absence would be an insult to this hospital,
其他被提名者还有我的妻子 这个奖就是为她而设的
your fellow nominees, and my wife for who the award is named,
所以我建议你不要再 高高在上地发表道德观点
so I suggest you get off your moral high ground,
把你对波士顿的感受放在一边 做好你的工作
set aside your feelings about Boston, do your job,
加入到我们中间来
and join us.
地板并不滑 没有任何障碍
Floor wasn't even slippery. There weren't any obstacles.
我只是走到洗手池边
I was just walking to the sink.
你看到什么了 米林 -一根断裂的肋骨
What do you see, Millin? Uh, she has a fractured rib,
所以当她移♥动♥上身时她会觉得疼
which explains her pain when she moves her upper body.
有什么治疗方法吗 -休息 应该可以自愈的
What's the treatment for that? Rest. It should heal on its own.
那她的头呢 -伤口 看起来并不严重
What about her head? The cut doesn't appear serious,
但我需要一个扫描 让她去做CT 呼叫神经科
but I'd like to get a scan. So let's get her up to CT and page Neuro.
玛克辛...
Maxine--
我今天不该会客 我想你们俩最好走吧
I'm not up to visitors today. I think you two better go.
我会在这里 如果有进展我会打电♥话♥ 我保证
I'll be here, and I will call with any updates. I promise.
左侧开放性肱骨粉碎性骨折 右侧开放性...
Left open comminuted humeral fracture, right open femoral fracture...
你总是用口述的方式输入数据吗
Do you always narrate your data input?
有助于保持我的准确性 你在做什么
Helps keep me accurate. What are you working on?
我在看以前的腹主动脉瘤手术
I'm watching an old triple A surgery
同时检查婚礼回复名单的电子表格
while double checking the wedding spreadsheet for the RSVPs.
你知道我会去 对吗 -从来没送回卡片
Oh, you know I'm coming, right? Never sent in a card.
我和你住在一起 这是默认的
I live with you. It was assumed.
亚当斯不来 -那不一样 你知道的
Adams isn't coming. That is different, and you know it.
你会带个朋友来吗 你看过邀请函吗
You bringing a plus one? Did you even read the invitation?
我做两份工作 这个周末 对吗 那是...
I was working two jobs. It's this weekend, right, isn't it?
你为什么又要提前 -姥姥的情况越来越糟
Why'd you move it up again? - Grandma's getting worse.
她上午可能有90分钟状态良好
She's got maybe a good 90 minutes in the morning,
时间还在缩短 -挺不容易的
and that time is shrinking. - That's rough.
你知道她记得那些婚礼 她很喜欢
You know what she remembers though? Weddings, she loves them,
颜色 鲜花 礼物
the colors, the flowers, the favors.
我们实际上聊过婚礼 感觉...完全是真实的
We actually have conversations about the wedding that feel completely real.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
只是四处看看
I'm just gonna take a look around.
新地方怎么样 -还行
How's the new space? - Can't complain.
一切都好吗 -不知道 看一下
Is everything okay? - I don't know, let me think.
你向奥特曼抱怨 你已经几个月没做的工作
You complained to Altman about a job you haven't worked at for months.
你把你自己的创伤放到我身上
You projected your own trauma onto my situation
结果让一半的外科负责人 开会讨论我的事
resulting in half of the surgical chiefs meeting about me.
对不起 我... 我怎么才能补偿你呢
I'm sorry. I--how can I make it up to you?
会过去的 我只是需要 对你生气一分钟
I'll get over it. I just need to be mad at you for a minute.
是字面的一分钟 还是... -比喻性的
Is that a literal minute or-- - Figurative.
我出去一下
I'm just gonna...
我一直觉得你们俩有化学反应 -什么 我和赫尔姆 为什么
I always thought you two had chemistry. What, me and Helm? Why?
她没有任何行动 -你可以呀
She hasn't made a move. - You could.
我不喜欢主动 我曾经有过一次非常尴尬的经历
I don't like rejection. I once had very embarrassing,
在“求婚舞会“上遭到了 某种创伤性的拒绝
somewhat traumatic rejection during a prom-posal go viral
在我的中学迅速走红
at my high school.
我再也不主动出击了 这对我来说挺好的
I don't make the first move anymore, and it's worked out fine for me.
好吧
Okay.
你要带的朋友是谁
Who's your plus one again?
所以你是一个插画师
So you're an illustrator, huh?
对 图像小说
Yeah, yeah, graphic novels.
我画画 我朋友苏妮塔写故事
I draw, and my friend Sunita writes the stories.
我们正在创作一个关于小孩的故事
We're working on one right now about a kid
他的大哥害怕在30岁之前死去
whose big brother is afraid to die before he turns 30,
所以他们造一个通向平行宇宙的门户
so they're building a portal to a parallel universe
这样他们可以进行时间跳跃 他就可以变成31岁了
so that they could time jump and that he could turn 31
然后重新进入现实世界
and then reenter the real world.
酷
Cool.
也很具体
Also very specific.
我小的时候有一个非常生动的梦
I had a really vivid dream when I was a kid.
我爷爷在我出生前就去世了
Um, my grandpa who died before I was born
坐在我床边告诉我
sat at the edge of my bed and told me
我们会在我30岁生日时在一起
we'd be together for my 30th birthday.
这把我吓坏了
It scared the crap out of me,
所以我从不吸烟 不喝酒
so I've never smoked. I don't drink.
我不再吃肉 我甚至不开车
I stopped eating meat. Hell, I don't even drive.
我乘坐公交车
I take public transit.
也许这完全是不理性的 但我一直认为
And maybe it's completely irrational, but I always thought,
如果我能活过30岁
if I could just make it past 30
我不会有事的 我需要活着
I'll be okay. I need to stay alive
为我的母亲 我在帮我妹付大学学费
for my mom, and I'm helping with my sister's college tuition,
所以我不能死
so I can't die.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我也不希望
I don't want that either.
我不像你是个专业人士
Look, I'm not a professional like you,
但这里是你的主动脉
but here is your aorta.
亚当斯医生 我很欣赏你的努力...
Dr. Adams, look, I appreciate what you're trying to do.
统计数字把你吓坏了 所以我们来画一下
Look, the statistics freak you out, so let's draw it.
我们通过腹股沟进入你的主动脉
Okay, so we'll access your aorta through your groin,
我们通过一根小导线穿过腹主动脉瘤
and then we'll thread a small wire
我们会植入一个血管移植物
up through the abdominal aneurysm, and then we'll deploy a graft,
它会扩张以加固薄弱区域 并且模拟一条动脉
which will expand to reinforce the weak area and simulate an artery,
从而让血液安全地流过
which will allow blood to flow through safely.
那是个土豆吗 -那是个肾脏
Is that a potato? - That's a kidney.
用弹簧玩具 -那是...移植物
With a Slinky? - That's the graft.
伙计 你画得太烂了
Bruh, you suck at drawing.
没错 但是...
Fair. But
我保证这个外科手术 已经被反复测试过
I promise this procedure has been tested over and over,
如果出现问题 就像你提到的
and if a problem comes up like you mentioned,
我们有办法来解决
we have ways to address it.
我们无法做到的是
What we can't do is
如果你在家的时候动脉瘤破裂 我们和你在一起
be with you if the aneurysm ruptures while you're at home.
你摔倒之前是否感到头晕 安德森女士
Did you feel dizzy before you fell, Mrs. Anderson?
没有
I don't think so.
我只记得我失去了平衡
I just remember losing my balance
头莫名其妙地撞到了洗手池
and stupidly hitting my head on the sink.
也许是一种征兆 -失去平衡
Maybe it's a sign. Loss of balance can be a symptom
可以是各种疾病的症状
of a variety of conditions.
或预示着我的时间到了
Or a sign that my time is up.
当一匹赛马摔断腿时 他们通常会把它放倒
When the racehorse breaks its leg, they usually put it down.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表